L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] The right of veto and an unjustified trial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 05, 2017 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] The right of veto and an unjustified trial Répondre en citant

Citation:

The right of veto and an unjustified trial

We, His Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Roman Elector Cardinal and Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire,

&

We, His Eminence Rodriguo Manzanarez, as Roman Elector Cardinal, German Vice-Primate and Archbishop of Constance,

With the benediction and support of the German Pontifical Consistory,

Recall that the right of veto is an inherent right to the charge of Roman Elector Cardinal, as we are the guardians of the Church. In this sense, we must ensure the proper functioning of the Holy Institution and the respect for the rules by which the Church is governed. The use of this right of suspension must, however, remain exceptional and always be applied in the general interest of the Church.

Consider that there is just cause to act in order to protect the Aristotelian Church, against an action who goes beyond the recommendations of his peers and superiors, and beyond the defined mission of his commissioning. Undermining the neutrality and fairness of the Church, we must act to safeguard the respect our faithfuls from the Archdiocese of Constance.

Request, to the Holy Inquisition and to His Eminence Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia, that the commission of the Missus be revoked, as no faithful should be placed under trial when they should be only investigated or given the chance to repent.

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and order our veto, by virtue of the Canon Law 5-II-2.6, on the decision of Monsignor Ulric von Abendberg [IG: Ulric_.] to open an Inquisitorial trial or public inquiry. We hereby suspend the procedures against the faithfuls, since the Missus Inquisitionis had only been commissioned to do an inquiry, which are done in private and with discretion. Furthermore, a period of grace of 20 days had been declared by the Holy Inquisition, starting from the 3rd of July 1465. Anyone confessing their sins, during this period, must be given a full absolution, and cannot be subjected to an ecclesiastical trial for those sins.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Sent from Rome, on the 5th day of the 7th month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXV.

H.E. Rodriguo Manzanarez,

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 16, 2017 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [RP] The right of veto and an unjustified trial Répondre en citant

Citation:

The right of veto and a justified procedure

We, His Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Roman Elector Cardinal and Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire,

&

We, His Eminence Rodriguo Manzanarez, as Roman Elector Cardinal, German Vice-Primate and Archbishop of Constance,

With the benediction and support of the German Pontifical Consistory,

Recall our previous announcement, on the V.VII.MCDLXV, in which we decreed a veto. The Inquisitorial has, since that moment, been put on hold. It was then recommissioned under the direct supervision of the Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Inquisition. This new inquiry has been done discretely and efficiently, with no public denouncements across the German Kingdom. It is thus a fair inquiry, respectful of the laws of the Church and of the faithfuls under inquiry.

Indeed, the veto showed the intended effect : the quarrels calmed down significantly in the German Church. As such, damage was prevented and the Holy Inquisition was able to continue to work, in peace and harmony. We nevertheless invite the Inquisition to consult with the German Pontifical Consistory to create a strategy on how to manage the various rule breaking of the Matrimonium canon. This situation was caused by the fact that various marriages, under various confessions, have been widely tolerated by the crown over the last 8 years.

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and order the official and ceremonious removal of our pronounced veto. As such, the veto dictated on the V.VII.MCDLXV is no longer in effect.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Sent from Rome, on the 16th day of the 7th month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXV.

H.E. Rodriguo Manzanarez,

Code:
[quote]
[list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BNnlhpr.png[/img][img]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/511953Rodrigo3.png[/img]
[/list][/list]

[list][color=#990000][size=18][b]The right of veto and a justified procedure[/b] [/size] [/color]

[b]We, His Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Roman Elector Cardinal and Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire,

&

With the benediction and support of the German Pontifical Consistory,[/b] 

[list][i]Recall our previous announcement, on the V.VII.MCDLXV, in which we decreed a veto. The Inquisitorial has, since that moment, been put on hold. It was then recommissioned under the direct supervision of the Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Inquisition. This new inquiry has been done discretely and efficiently, with no public denouncements across the German Kingdom. It is thus a fair inquiry, respectful of the laws of the Church and of the faithfuls under inquiry.

Indeed, the veto showed the intended effect  : the quarrels calmed down significantly in the German Church. As such, damage was prevented and the Holy Inquisition was able to continue to work, in peace and harmony. We nevertheless invite the Inquisition to consult with the German Pontifical Consistory to create a strategy on how to manage the various rule breaking of the Matrimonium canon. This situation was caused by the fact that various marriages, under various confessions, have been widely tolerated by the crown over the last 8 years.

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and order the [b]official and ceremonious removal[/b] of our pronounced veto. As such, the veto dictated on the V.VII.MCDLXV is no longer in effect.[/i][/list]

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[b]Sent from Rome, on the 16th day of the 7th month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXV.[/b]

[img]https://s11.postimg.org/ot1nqv19v/Cardhull.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gXKUE1S.png[/img]

[i]H.E. Rodriguo Manzanarez,[/i]
[img]http://www.tonys-design.de/heraldik/siegel/rodrigo/gelb1.png[/img]

[/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 16, 2017 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
To His Eminence Hull de Northshire, Roman Elector Cardinal and Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire
and
His Eminence Rodriguo Manzanarez, Roman Elector Cardinal, German Vice-Primate and Archbishop of Constance

I write to you as a humble servant of our Lord. I have noticed your latest letter “The right of veto and a justified procedure”. It is stated, that the german crown has widely tolerated various marriages of various confessions for the last eight years.
If you could provide some more details to this point I would be deeply grateful, for it is my desire to serve the Lord as well as I can. I am not aware of a situation, in which the crown tolerated such marriages and I believe it is quite the opposite in fact – in the german nobility law it is stated, that the aristotelian marriage is the only lawful marriage and the crown has always abided by that law. Therefore I humbly ask for enlightenment, in which way the kingdom has tolerated said marriages in the past and in which other way the kingdom could act to prevent this in the future?

Written and sealed on the 17th of July Anno 1465

Wajakla von Karolingen
German King

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 17, 2017 12:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Citation:

Matrimonium Prohibitem

There is a long and well respected Tradition and Law in the German Kingdom, one that tolerates every Religion that is in line with the law. In our view, that is absolutely in line and in sense with St. George, Archangel of Friendship. So several and very peaceful couples married during last few years, but in another confession like Spinozists or Old God believers. They live in a peaceful way with other Aristotelians. There are even some Nobles that are not Aristotelian, but are very vertuous People nonetheless. In the Roll of Arms, non-aristotelian couples are not entered indeed. But, no one was ever taken to court. That was wise way to keep peace and tradition alive.

Now, it has occured that an non-aristotelian couple was under inquiry, and an inquisitorial trial was to be done for not having married Aristotelian. That Inquiry was also published in public. That was seen critically by the Primacy, the German Bishop Council and the German Pontifical Consistory. We hope, that a good handling for such situations can be found between the German Church, the German Kingdom, and the Holy Inquisition. One that fulfills the Matrimonium, but in the same time keeps the Spirit of tolerance in line with the German tradition and law. In fact, it seems that a very simple solution is hard to find, but should be tried. If the German Kingdom would like to be involved in a mediation, we will try to organize that.

Given and sealed in Reutlingen 17th of July in the year of 1465 of the LORD

Rodrigo Manzanarez
Vice Chancellor of the Holy Armies
Vice Primas of the german Zone
Arq Bishop of Constance

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 17, 2017 12:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Matrimonium Prohibitem

To his Majesty of the german kingdom,

There is a long and well respected Tradition and Law in the German Kingdom, one that tolerates every Religion that is in line with the law. In our view, that is absolutely in line and in sense with St. George, Archangel of Friendship. So several and very peaceful couples married during last few years, but in another confession like Spinozists or Old God believers. They live in a peaceful way with other Aristotelians. There are even some Nobles that are not Aristotelian, but are very vertuous People nonetheless. In the Roll of Arms, non-aristotelian couples are not entered indeed. But, no one was ever taken to court. That was wise way to keep peace and tradition alive.

Now, it has occured that an non-aristotelian couple was under inquiry, and an inquisitorial trial was to be done for not having married Aristotelian. That Inquiry was also published in public. That was seen critically by the Primacy, the German Bishop Council and the German Pontifical Consistory. We hope, that a good handling for such situations can be found between the German Church, the German Kingdom, and the Holy Inquisition. One that fulfills the Matrimonium, but in the same time keeps the Spirit of tolerance in line with the German tradition and law. In fact, it seems that a very simple solution is hard to find, but should be tried. If the German Kingdom would like to be involved in a mediation, we will try to organize that.

Given and sealed in Reutlingen 17th of July in the year of 1465 of the LORD

Rodrigo Manzanarez
Vice Chancellor of the Holy Armies
Vice Primate of the german Zone
Archbishop of Constance

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 17, 2017 1:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
To His Eminence Rodriguo Manzanarez, Roman Elector Cardinal, German Vice-Primate and Archbishop of Constance

I thank you for your swift answer. The reason I wrote my first letter was this passage:
‘This situation was caused by the fact that various marriages, under various confessions, have been widely tolerated by the crown over the last 8 years.’
It was understood by me as if the kingdom had been responsible for that and should change its stance on this issue. If that, indeed, is not the fact as you write now, then I think there was merely a misunderstanding – but I still want to emphasize, that the kingdom will always try to support the church in its holy duty if ever asked to do so.
Regarding the case of the non-aristotelian couple and the inquiry, that you are outlining: I believe it is an internal issue of the church and is best solved without the kingdoms interference, unless you think otherwise of course.

Written and sealed on the 17th of July Anno 1465

Wajakla von Karolingen
German King

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: