L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cardinal Statler has passed away

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 20, 2017 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Cardinal Statler has passed away Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the England, Scotland and Ireland, this morning at 7am his Eminence Statler, King of Scotland has passed away peacefully in the comfort of his Scottish bed. Beside his bed a very exclusive and whisky has been found and he had one or two classes of that before he went to bed. I pray that his passing was peaceful and calm and trust that he is with his maker. I have learned to respect my northern brother and I shall miss him dearly. He has let me know earlier this week that a funeral service will be held by the Scottish Church representatives, and I hope that you all will come to pay your respects there. After these sad words, the cardinal lights a candle and utters a silent prayer.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 20, 2017 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Brother. I've been busy spreading the unfortunate news here in Scotland, and it slipped my mind to let our Brothers and Sisters in the church know right away. He will be sorely missed, that's for sure.

We are glad at least that his passing seems to have been relatively painless. May Jah watch over him, now he's taken to his final rest.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 20, 2017 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dear Father Vanyar,
I write to you to participate in the pain of the loss of a sovereign and confrere whom I have been able to know in our fraternity.

I join the prayers of the Scottish people for His soul and, even with tears in my eyes, I look at the Solar Paradise that he will soon arrive.

I will look into his honor in mourning in my lands far from you.

My most living condolences to the people and the faithful all!

Pax et Bonum

Franciscus G. Bergoglio
Abbot and Grait Prior of Franciscan Order

Franciscus sent le letter to give his goodbye to his Brother Statler.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 23, 2017 4:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the moment I'm planning on travelling between my Parish in Whithorn and Statler's former Parish in Kirkcudbright to try and ensure the people there still have access to a regular Mass, but it would be best if we could find a replacement priest for the people there.

I have started preparations for a funeral ceremony for our fallen Brother, and if there are no objections I will direct people there soon ((In the main Church Area, forum1)). I want to leave plenty of time for people to arrive, especially those that have to travel a great distance to get there.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 23, 2017 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother William heard the news of another Franciscan brother leaving for the Solar paradise. He began crying his eyes out and after that he began saying a some prayers for his Brother.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pelenor with preparations i will help but i cant help at the moment as im away in rl should be back in 2 weeks though
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Hello my brothers and sisters.

Is it possible to know the exact lcoation of Statler's funerals? I'd like to be able to come.
"

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 25, 2017 4:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence Hull,

I have the exact address here, and I hope you might be able to attend. It's a journey up to St. Ninian's in Galloway, but I hope you and the others here in the Church that knew Statler so well will be able to make it.

((I've made the thread in the main URACESI area on Forum 1, so I hope that everyone is able to view it. Failing that, perhaps there would be room for a small ceremony for him here in Rome.))

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 26, 2017 1:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(I think it requires manual forum syncronization using the english version of the IG game -_-

I will post a message, but do not expect me to answer unless I am warned by a private message... i can't keep my forum syncronized for long as I loose acces to other important french forums XD )

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 26, 2017 3:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Thank you for making the journey despite all that. As I said, If we're worried about those here in the Church being unable to attend in forum1, I think we could probably do a memorial of our own here in Rome. Statler's known and influenced so many people across his life it's become difficult to make sure they can all take part.)

Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 26, 2017 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Thanks for adress!)

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
faheud
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 12, 2018 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In a sunny field, far from the lands of mortal cares, an old presence welcomes a good soul.

Rest well, my friend. Rest well....
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: