L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Château des Templiers San Bernardo D'Aragòn
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 10, 2018 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled at the two Aragonese Templars who had come to greet him and the other guests. He nodded his head.

"Pax Vobiscum, my son Seneschal. Pax Vobiscum, dear Grand Master. It is a pleasure to accept your invitation to this gathering."

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 10, 2018 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et au duc de Terni de se présenter :

Salutations et paix ! Je suis Acar de Ventoux, chevalier d'Isenduil, Grand-Maistre de l'Ordre des Chevaliers Francs.

-----------

And the duke of Terni to appear :

Grettings and peace ! I am Acar de Ventoux, a knight of Isenduil. Grand-Master of the Order of the true Knigth.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 10, 2018 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Otros Hermanos llegaban al lugar, el Gran Maestre de la Orden de los Caballeros Francos hacia arribo a la sala de la capilla y con gusto le daba la bienvenida.

Paz y bendiciones Hermano Maestre Acar, sea bienvenido a la capilla templaria del Castillo, creo por los primeros bancos se encuentra la Hermana Melian, como así también el Cardenal Condestable Hull, pasad.

D'autres frères sont arrivés à la place, le Grand Maître de l'Ordre des Chevaliers Francs est arrivé à la salle de la chapelle et l'a accueilli avec joie

Paix et bénédictions Frère Maestre Acar, soyez les bienvenus à la chapelle des Templiers du Château. Je crois que les premières banques sont Soeur Melian, ainsi que le Cardinal Condestable Hull.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 12, 2018 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The guard at the gates greeted Angus in a very respectful manner and the young priest smiled gently.

Thank you, my son, and may the blessings of the Almighty always be with you. Of course, I would very much like to meet your Grand Master in person.

Angus then followed the guard to the meeting hall.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Isabella_fontana

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

El Arzobispo de Valencia y Prior Titular Superior, de los Templarios de Aragón, Sacerdote Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa, venía caminando del brazo de su nuera la Diaconisa Rosa Margarita Berdun Soteras, Capellán Titular de la Orden de San Bernardo.

Se encontraban muy contentas con los recién llegados , se acercaban a saludarlos, por su buen viaje y por una creativa reunión.

L'Arcivescovo di Valencia e Priore Superiore, dei Templari d'Aragona, il prete Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Signora di Lloesa, è venuto a camminare sul braccio di sua nuora la diaconessa Rosa Margarita Berdun Soteras, Cappellaniere dell'Ordine di San Bernardo.

Erano molto contenti dei nuovi arrivati, sono venuti per salutarli, per il loro buon viaggio e per un incontro creativo.

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2018 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arrivado la Madre Isabella Fontana, Prior y guía religiosa de la Orden hispana, se dirigió al representante de Bretaña y le dio la palabra.

Bueno, para no mostrar más los motivos de esta reunión, pido a nuestro invitado que no cuente el motivo por el cual ha sido invitado a esta reunión.

Arrivée, Mère Isabella Fontana, prieur et guide religieux de l'ordre hispanique, s'est adressé à la représentante de la Bretagne et lui a donné la parole.

Eh bien, afin de ne plus montrer les raisons de cette réunion, je demande à notre invité de ne pas nous dire pourquoi il a été invité à cette réunion.

Dernière édition par Monderakalbarrasin le Mer Oct 17, 2018 12:28 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
erundurdesoria2015

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2018 3:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Monseigneur Angus

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Upon entering the grand hall where the meeting was supposed to take place Angus noticed several persons and approached each one of them to introduce himself in a friendly manner.

He smiled gently to Erundur.
Thank you very much, dear Brother.

Once the young Briton was given the sign that it was his turn to speak he stood up to address the assembly.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, first of all I would like to thank the Grand Master Monderak for inviting me to this meeting and it is for me an honour and a pleasure to be in your esteemed company on this day. As a matter of fact, the Grand Master and I had recently had a very fruitful correspondence concerning my wish to join the Templar Order, as well as the future of the Templar Order of Saint Patrick which is a sister organisation to the Templar Order of Saint Bernard of Aragon. I believe that the Order of Saint Patrick is a nascent project that has potential and possibly a promising future, something that I think can be achieved with a proper effort and dedication and the help of the Almighty. Moreover, the choice of the saint patron of the Order - Saint Patrick - is an excellent one, especially for the fact that the life-path of this particular saint links several regions of the Aristotelian world including Ireland, England (why not Scotland too?) and the lands of Gaul, that is nowadays Brittany and France. My humble opinion is that this circumstance might allow for a growth beyond merely Ireland, the region that Saint Patrick is most commonly associated with, thus permitting the Order to obtain an international vocation. In the light of the role that a religious military order should fulfil, as defined by the Canon Law, and the challenges that our Faith and our Church are facing in these turbulent times, I believe that the success of this project could prove as beneficial and deserving of our support.

He took a short respite before concluding his speech.

I would now like to invite my dear friend, Grand Master Monderak, to address this noble assembly.
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 21, 2018 11:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Honrado por la palabras de su invitado, se acercó ante los allí presentes, y mirando uno por uno con una mirada lleno de satisfacción y fe, se colocó junto a Monseñor Agus, y expresón:

"Hermanos, Hermanas de la fe, Cardenales y demás miembros defensores de la fe aristotélica, algunos conocerá mi extenso trabajo, mi sacrificio, mi estudio y devoción por la causa templaria, he aquí nuestro logro.
La fe templaria ha resurgido en tierras hispanas, antaño nuestros hermanos y hermanas fueron acusados por la ambisión de un monarca y la debilidad de un Papa que cedió ante la presión de los osados.
Hoy en honor a su causa y sus almas clamando justicia, he dedicado mi vida y sacrificio para que hoy seamos reconocido nuevamente por los Santos Ejércitos, dando testimonio aqui nuestra Hermana Melian y Su Eminencia Hull, y otros que nos guiaron y nos dieron la oportunidad de compartir los misterios de la fe templaria.

Hoy esa misma fe ha llegado a Irlanda y con ella a nuestro hermano Angus, que comparte nuestro mismo deseo y como tal llegar con este proyecto internacional, me ha dado una esperanza de vivir esta vida de sacrifio y fe como lo vivieron los primeros nueve caballeros pobres de Chrsito, seremos pocos, seremos menos preciados por algunos, pero de algo estoy seguro, que lo que llevamos en nuestros corazones es digno de ser llamado TEMPLARIOS PROTECTORES DE LA FE Y DE LA SANTA IGLESIA.

Por eso están aquí hermanos y hermanas, miembros de la curia presentes, queremos que nos guien y apoyen en esta unión y expansión para la causa templaria y para la causa de nuestra Santa Iglesia, estoy emocionado por eso,.

Mi deseo de fe está aquí sobre esta mesa ante todos ustedes para que nos den su bendición y el camino a seguir en los reinos de expansión.

Con lágrimas en sus ojos llena de emoción mira a la Madre Isabella, su guia y amor religioso en esta cruzada se lo debe a ella.

Honoré par les paroles de son invité, il s'est approché des gens qui se trouvaient là-bas et, regardant l'un après l'autre avec un regard plein de satisfaction et de foi, il s'est placé à côté de Mgr Agus et a exprimé:

"Frères, Soeurs de la Foi, Cardinaux et autres membres de la foi aristotélicienne, certains connaîtront mon travail considérable, mon sacrifice, mon étude et mon dévouement pour la cause des Templiers, telle est notre réussite. La foi des Templiers a refait surface sur les terres hispaniques, une fois que nos frères et sœurs ont été accusés par l'ambition d'un monarque et par la faiblesse d'un pape qui a cédé à la pression des audacieux. Aujourd'hui, en l'honneur de leur cause et de leurs âmes qui réclament justice, j'ai consacré ma vie et mes sacrifices pour que nous puissions aujourd'hui être reconnus de nouveau par les Saintes Armées, en témoignant ici notre sœur Melian et Son Éminence Hull, ainsi que d'autres personnes qui ne nous ont pas guidés et nous ont donné l'occasion de le faire. partager les mystères de la foi des Templiers. Aujourd'hui, cette même foi est venue en Irlande et avec elle, notre frère Angus, qui partage notre même désir et qui arrive ainsi à ce projet international, m'a donné l'espoir de vivre cette vie de sacrifice et de foi comme les neuf premiers messieurs l'ont vécue. Pauvre Chrsito, nous serons peu nombreux, nous serons moins appréciés par certains, mais je suis certain de quelque chose, que ce que nous portons dans nos cœurs mérite d'être appelé PROTECTEURS TEMPORAIRES DE LA FOI ET DE L'ÉGLISE SAINTE. Voilà pourquoi nous avons des frères et des sœurs, membres de la curie présents. Nous souhaitons que vous nous guidiez et nous souteniez dans cette union et cette expansion pour la cause des Templiers et pour la cause de notre Sainte Église. Je suis enthousiasmé pour cela. Mon désir de foi est ici sur cette table devant vous tous pour nous donner votre bénédiction et la voie à suivre dans les domaines de l'expansion.

Les larmes aux yeux pleines d'émotion, regardez Mère Isabella, son guide et son amour religieux dans cette croisade, elle le lui doit. _________________

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 23, 2018 10:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hasta ese momento, el Prior de la Orden de San Bernardo había permanecido en silencio, algo difícil en ella.
Pero las palabras de su hijo, Monderak, la conmovieron, y cuando lo vio así, se levantó de su lugar y se acercó al Maestro Templario. Pasó su brazo amoroso por la espada y apoyó la mano en su hombro, lo miró a los ojos y las lágrimas estaban presentes.

Disculpen este momento de emoción entre dos corazones que han sido adoptados hace mucho tiempo. El trabajo de la Orden de los Templarios es muy importante, con total humildad y desinterés de su propia vida, defiendiendo la Fe , esa su mayor alegría y fortaleza.
Es por eso que esta reunión es muy importante y con nuestros corazones les damos la bienvenida. San Patricio es para mi un Santo muy importante, trabajo contra la herejía desde un principio a pesar de lo que sufrió. Estuvo en un lugar hostil, rodeado del sin nombre y sin embargo triunfo con la Mano del Altísimo rodeándolo amorosamente, dándole fuerza y Fe,
Gracias a Su Trabajo las tierras se unieron y lo Alaban. Nosotros también lo hacemos y seguiremos haciéndolo por los siglos de los siglos. Amén
Son tiempos difíciles para la Santa Iglesia Aritotélica Romana, tenemos que permanecer unidos y no dejar de trabajar.

Estén en su casa, lo que deseen decir están invitados. Al terminar podemos hacer una oración por este Santo Proyecto, que llena de alegría al Paraíso Solar.
Bienvenidos sean todos. Luego tendremos un humilde refrigerio para compartir la hermandad.

Until that moment, the Prior of the Order of St. Bernard had remained silent, something difficult in her.
But the words of her son, Monderak, moved her, and when she saw him like that, she rose from her place and approached the Templar Master. He passed his loving arm by the sword and rested his hand on her shoulder, looked into his eyes and tears were present.

Excuse this moment of emotion between two hearts that have been adopted a long time ago. The work of the Order of the Templars is very important, with total humility and disinterest in their own lives, defending the Faith, that is their greatest joy and strength.
That is why this meeting is very important and with our hearts we welcome you. Saint Patrick is for me a very important Saint, I work against heresy from the beginning despite what he suffered. He was in a hostile place, surrounded by the nameless and yet triumphant with the Hand of the Most High, surrounding him lovingly, giving him strength and Faith,
Thanks to His Work, the lands united and praised Him. We also do it and will continue to do it for ever and ever. Amen
These are difficult times for the Holy Roman Archetypal Church, we have to remain united and not stop working.

Stay at home, whatever you wish to say are invited. When we finish we can pray for this Holy Project, which fills the Solar Paradise with joy.
All are welcome. Then we will have a humble snack to share the brotherhood.

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal-Constable smiled.

"Thank you for these inspired words, they are lifting and empowering.

Tell me more about Ireland.. where would you visit first?
"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

As we know, there is not much we can rescue from the territory of Ireland, a few months ago the Aristotelian faith began to be established, so in Lios Mor has a bishop In Gratibus

https://www.losreinos.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Tcautry

and has his parish priest In Gratibus

https://www.losreinos.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Ocellean

so we must have patience and good diplomacy in this regard, given that as a fact, we have that the territory has a record of excommunication because of a pirate group called NNGO.

Given this situation and given that Saint Patrick finds its facilities in Lios Mor being a port city, there would be good access to take it as a starting point.

https://i.postimg.cc/mD2ZYj3Y/irlanda.jpg

Now, with the participation of Brother Angus, and his accompaniment from the territory of Bretagne, we can consider the sea lanes that unite both territories, making trips feasible to bring the Aristotelian faith between both regions with his help as magistrate envoy.

https://i.postimg.cc/MXkvmRpz/bretagne.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/W4frJdg1/irlanda-bretagna.jpg

As you will see in these maps, the points of access and the route that represents the seaway Lios Mor - st Poul de Leon, for example or Brest,
It would be interesting to build a command where Monsignor Angus can take his activities as a Comendatore in the territory of Bretagne in charge of a chapel or monastery that can be built as a base in these lands and when the statutes are armed and approved to be considered as Master of the territories of Bretagne and Ireland under the supervision of a Templar table where to interact in the actions that are carried out.

https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6PRhr1/aragon.jpg

Here is a vision of the Hispanic territory where our kingdom of Aragon is represented.

Therefore, our vision and desire, is to be the pilgrims, to be the bearers of the Aristotelian banners that reach the lands of Ireland on the one hand and to expand the Aristotelian faith throughout all the territories of influence, being the diocese of Bretagne a nexus between our kingdoms and Ireland with headquarters Lios Mor and the Order of Saint Patrick, and would be the theme the construction of a comendatore chapel or monastery as a center for the region cited

For what I think is interesting that Monsignor Angus proceed as Grand Master of the International Order of St. Patrick with territory covering Ireland / Bretagne and our Brother Martinguzman entrust him with the position of Steward once the project is approved and we move to the statutes

Citation:

Como sabemos, no es mucho lo que podemos rescatar del territorio de Irlanda, apemas hace unos meses la fe aristotélico empezó a establecerse, es así que en Lios Mor cuenta con un obispo In Gratibus

https://www.losreinos.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Tcautry

y cuenta con su sacerdote párroco In Gratibus; por lo que se debe tener paciencia y buena diplomacia al respecto, dado que como dato, tenemos que el territorio cuenta con un registro de excomunión a causa de un grupo pirata denominado NNGO.
Ante esta situación y dado que San Patricio encuentra su instalaciones en Lios Mor siendo una ciudad portuaria, habría buen acceso como para tomar como punto de partida al mismo.

https://i.postimg.cc/mD2ZYj3Y/irlanda.jpg

Ahora bien, contado con la participación del Hermano Angus, y su acompañamiento desde el territorio de Bretagne, podemos considerar las vías marítimas que unen ambos territorios, siendo factible los viajes para llevar la fe aristotélica entre ambas regiones con su ayuda como enviado magistrado.

https://i.postimg.cc/MXkvmRpz/bretagne.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/W4frJdg1/irlanda-bretagna.jpg

Como verán en estos mapas, los puntos de accesos y el trayecto que representa la via marítima Lios Mor - st Poul de Leon, por ejemplo o Brest.

Sería interesante construir una comandacia donde Monseñor Angus pueda llevar sus actividades como comendatore en territorio de Bretagne a cargo de una capilla o monasterio que se pueda construir como base en dichas tierras y cuando los estatutos este armados y aprobados poder considerarse como Maestre de los territorios de Bretagne e irlanda bajo supervisión de una mesa templaria donde interactuar en las acciones que se lleven a cabo.

https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6PRhr1/aragon.jpg

Aquí una visión respecto al territorio hispano donde está representado nuestro reino de Aragón.

Por lo tanto, nuestra visión y deseo, es ser los peregrinos, ser los portadores de los estandartes aristotélicos que lleguen hasta tierras de Irlanda por un lado y expandir la fe aristotélica por todos los territorios de influencia, siedo la diocesis de Bretagne en nexo entre nuestros reinos e Irlanda con sede Lios Mor y la Orden de San Patricio, y sería el tema la construcción de una capilla comendatore o monasterio como centro para la región citada

Por lo que estimo interesante es que Monseñor Angus proceda como Gran Maestre de la Orden internacional de San Patricio con territorio que abarque Irlanda/Bretagne y nuestro Hermano Martinguzman encomendarle el cargo de Senescal una vez que se apruebe el proyecto y pasemos a los estatutos.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He slowly nodded his head.

"A grand venture, that is for certain. And it is one that deeply intrigues me. It is one that should be tried and tested by continuous efforts.. but this could work This could work because of the motivation that you all have."

Hull smiled.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Invitée par le Grand Maître de l'ordre des Templiers, la jeune bretonne pointe le bout de son nez à l'endroit indiqué. Une réunion se tient, elle salue d'un geste respectueux de la tête les présents et tente de prendre le fil de la conversation ainsi que lire le dit projet dont il lui a parlé il y a peu.

Invited by the Grand Master of the Order of the Knights Templar, the young Breton points the tip of her nose where indicated. A meeting is held, she salutes the presents with a respectful gesture of the present and tries to take the wire of the conversation as well as to read the said project of which he spoke to her there is little.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Greetings Brothers, I come from the Kingdom of Castile, thank you for your invitation.

Saludos estimados Hermanos, vengo desde Reino de Castilla, gracias por vuestra invitación.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 5 sur 7

Sauter vers: