L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Arrival of Boguslaw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 30, 2017 2:45 pm    Sujet du message: Arrival of Boguslaw Répondre en citant

Boguslav knocks gently on the door and then enters in hope of finding someone he could talk to.

Good afternoon, I am Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch, Bishop of Orléans. I would like to apply to become member of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints please.

Citation:
1 / Name IG: Boguslaw (name RP: Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch)
2 / Location: Orléans, Duchy of Orléans, Kingdom of France
3 / Functions within the Church: Bishop of Orléans
4 / Status: Cleric
5 / Theologian or not: Yes
6 / Your motivations: I would like to offer my services and my humble contribution to this illustrious Congregation, being a person who is generally interested in studying theology and values knowledge in general. I hope that my enthusiasm and knowledge of several languages might also be of good use to the Congregation for the Causes of Saints. Finally, I believe that we all have the duty to serve the Holy Church to the best of our abilities.
7 / A reference vouching for your motivations and your loyalty to Aristotle: His Eminence NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho vouches for my motivations and my loyalty to Aristotle.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis was in the room contiguous to the office where the Bishop Boguslaw had entered, when he heard the familiar voice of his brother and friend.

- Welcome! Welcome to the Congregation of the Saint Office! It is such a pleasure to receive someone interested in participating in our Congregation, which does a very important role for all the Church, and especially a familiar face!! As you stated, I vouch for your motivation and loyalty, after having seen your marvelous work in the Prefecture of the Aristotelian Teaching.

You will start as writer of the Congregation and, if you work hard, you can progress inside the Congregation, occupying different roles and learning with our brothers and sisters. Do you agree with that?

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Boguslav smiled when he heard a familiar voice and saw the face of his friend.

Dear Eminence and Brother, thank you so much for such a warm welcome and it is a great pleasure to be received here by you in person. I thank you for your kind words of appreciation that fill my heart with sincere joy. I agree that this Congregation has an important mission and thus I'm truly looking forward to working with you.

Yes, I gladly agree with your proposition.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 01, 2017 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- If you confirm the informations below, I will release the following announcements to the public and make official your admission to the Congregation, as soon as I have my keys - says the Count of Pesaro, smiling to his friend.

Citation:

Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum

Monseigneur Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch, Scripteur de la Congrégation

Nous, Son Éminence NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho, Cardinal Romain Électeur, Vice-Chancelier de la Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum, Comte de Pesaro, Vice-Primat de l'Église du Royaume du Portugal, Traducteur de la Villa San Loyats, Secrétaire Général des Registres Romains des Sacrements, Archevêque de Braga,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et ordonnons la nomination du Monseigneur Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch [Boguslaw] à la charge de Scripteur du Sacti Officii.
      Il aura pour mission d'écrire, traduire, transcrire et éditer les documents passant aux divers Scriptoriums.

Au nom de la Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum,

Rédigé, signé et scellé à Rome, aux (...) jours du mois de Novembre de l'année MCDLXV de Notre-Seigneur

Citation:

Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum

Monsignor Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch, Writer of the Congregation

We, His Eminence NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho, Roman Elector Cardinal, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum, Count of Pesaro, Vice-Primate of the Church of the Kingdom of Portugal, Translator of the Villa San Loyats, General Secretary of the Roman Registers of Sacraments, Archbishop of Braga,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Monsignor Boguslav Aleramico Sviatoslavitch [Boguslaw] to the charge of Writer of the Sacti Officii.
      His mission will be to write, translate, transcribe and edit the documents passing through the diverse Scriptoriums.

In the name of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, at the (...) day of the month of November of the MCDLXV year of Our Lord.

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Dernière édition par NReis le Jeu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 pm; édité 1 fois
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 02, 2017 2:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiled gently to his friend.

Technically, I'm a Bishop, so it's rather Monseigneur than Frère, but otherwise everything is alright.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 02, 2017 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis smiled back.

- I just corrected everything! I believe now everything is ok!

Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 03, 2017 1:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Boguslav smiled gently.

Indeed it is! Thank you very much.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: