L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Inheritance's process of Lluvia, Condesa de Brisighella
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Julieta

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 12, 2017 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Inheritance's process of Lluvia, Condesa de Brisighella Répondre en citant

-------------------------------------------------
[SP]

Buenas tardes:

Me presento ante vuestras excelencias para informaros de la triste noticia de que mi madre, Lluvia de Soria, Reina de Castilla y León y Condesa de Brisighella en los Estados Ponticios, ha fallecido el día 1º de noviembre del corriente año.

Como su primogénita, madre, que el Altísimo la tenga en su santa gloria, me ha nombrado su heredera. Soy menor de edad, por lo tanto fue su deseo que mi padre Don Daniel Muntadas, sea quien administre en mi nombre las tierras del Condado de Brisighella hasta que yo esté preparada para ello.

Os ruego que me comuniquéis los pasos a seguir para iniciar el proceso de herencia.

Gracias.

Julieta de la Huerta

[EN]

Good afternoon:

I present myself to your excellences to inform you of the sad news that my mother, Lluvia de Soria, Queen of Castile and Leon and Countess of Brisighella in the Pontic States, has passed away on November 1 of this year.

As her first-born, mother, may the Most High have her in his holy glory, has appointed me her heir. I am a minor, so it was her wish that my father, Don Daniel Muntadas, be the one to administer in my name the lands of Brisighella County until I am ready for it.

I beg you to communicate to me the steps to follow to begin the process of inheritance.

Thank you.

Julieta de la Huerta
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 14, 2017 1:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Good evening, I am His Eminence Hull de Northshire, Grand Officer Herlad Emeritus and acting Herald ès Genealogy.

To begin, I would require you to formally identify yourself (IG character sheet), and to give a proof of death for the dearly departed. A priest or a doctor can do a simple letter declaring her dead.

We would require the presence of a few people to read the testament, most notably yourself, Airis, and the husband Daniel. If Airis or Daniel cannot come to Rome, they can send a letter instead.

Other people concerned by the document are the mother-in-law Marta, Diego, Clarisa, Koal, Tabatha, Imier, Yrene, Enrique, Monsignor Serrael, Tatsuya, Alysa, Froi, Piadosa and Pedrito. These people are not required to come, but are all named by Lluvia de Soria. They can come to the official reading of the Will, if they wish it so.

Do you have any questions...?
"

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta listened carefully to the documents requested by His Eminence Hull de Northshire and after a few days she returned with them. With a slight bow in greeting, she said:

- Good morning Eminence. I bring with me the letter from her personal doctor Sonivo certifying my mother's death and my personal information. - With a warm smile, she asked: - When and where should my father Don Daniel Muntadas and my sister Airis come?

Sonivo a écrit:
Citation:
Hereby I, Don Son Iyán Solís de Toledo, Viscount of Toreno and Royal Galen of the Crown of Castile by Queen Lluvia I of Soria, manifesto:

That on November 1, 1465 our beloved and young Queen Lluvia, succumbed to the wounds caused by an unfortunate accident on horseback and her immortal soul departed to the afterlife in order to meet the Divine Lord.

Serve this certificate wherever it is necessary, and for that I write and sign it in my own handwriting.

Given in Valladolid, November 14, 1465.
Son Iyán Solís de Toledo

-------------------------
Julieta escuchó con atención los documentos solicitados por S.E. y al cabo de unos días regresó con ellos. Haciendo una ligera reverencia a modo de saludo, dijo:

- Buenos días Eminencia. Traigo conmigo la carta de su doctor personal Sonivo certificando su defunción y mis datos personales. - Con una sonrisa cálida, preguntó: - ¿Cuándo y dónde han de presentarse mi padre Don Daniel Muntadas y mi hermana Airis?

Sonivo a écrit:
Citation:
Por la presente yo, don Son Iyán Solís de Toledo, Vizconde de Toreno y Galeno Real de la Corona de Castilla por la Reina Lluvia I de Soria, manifiesto:

Que el día 1 de Noviembre de 1465 nuestra amada y joven Reina Lluvia, sucumbió a las heridas causadas por un desgraciado accidente a caballo y su alma inmortal partió al más allá con el fin de encontrarse con su Señor Divino.

Sirva este certificado allá donde sea preciso, y para ello lo escribo y firmo de mi puño y letra.

Dado en Valladolid, el 14 de noviembre de 1465.
Son Iyán Solís de Toledo

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 15, 2017 12:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you for these documents.

We can meet here, in Rome. Anyone else can come, this is a formal event but not a secret one as testaments must always be transparent.
"

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 15, 2017 12:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you, please give me 4 or 5 days and they will come here or send a letter to His Eminence.

Saying this Julieta retired with a respectful reverence.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 15, 2017 12:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Of course, my dear child. Please come back whenever your family arrives."

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Days later, when the raven sent by Royal Chamberlain arrived at Rome, Julieta came in with two letters, one from her father and one from her little sister. She waited for Her Eminence Hull of Northshire to read them.

SMR consort Don Daniel Muntadas a écrit:
Castilla y León November 17, 1465 years of Our Lord.

To His Eminence Hull of Northshire:

I am unable to personally attend Rome because, being the Captain of the Royal Guard, I must remain in Castile, guarding the town of Burgos. Nonetheless, through this manifesto my presence at the opening of the testament of my late wife SMR Lluvia de Soria, next to my little daughter Julieta.

I send you an affectionate greeting.

SMR consort Don Daniel Muntadas

S.A.R. Airis de la Huerta a écrit:
To the attention of His Eminence Hull of Northshire.

It is impossible for me to attend the ceremony because I am far away, in the care of my nanny Alysa, but I want to be present through this letter next to my dear twin sister Julieta.

Sincerely,

SAR Airis de la Huerta
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 9:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal-herald read the letters attentively.

"Very well, thank you for these letters. I must say that I am slightly curious as to why the designated tutor of the Will does not take the time to come. No matter, we will proceed to inform you of the wishes of the dearly and beloved departed.

Do you wish to have someone come, or to say something, or to request something, before I read the testament?
"

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Juliet sighed, understanding the words of His Eminence.

- I understand your curiosity Eminence, it's a long story... To sum it up I have to say that my father is a person with a very special character, but to this, adds that he is currently very busy because Castilla is in interregnum. My father is the Captain of the Royal Guard, in addition to the King Consort and must ensure that peace is maintained in the Castle until the Castilians name a new King (among us, there is a good chance that the new Queen will be his mother, grandmother Marta Muntadas).

Smiling like only an innocent girl knows how to do it, she added:

- But he loves Airis and me very much. The truth is that my whole family loves me, but this time ... due to the distance and particular situation of Castilla, I do not wait for anyone else, Eminence. You can start whenever you want.
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young herald was in her office when she heard that the young infanta was here. She knew how difficult it is to be a young princess losing royal parents. All that people waited about you, the way you have to be strong and calm even despite the pain. Not doubting that she should be alone in such moment that is the opening of wills, Estrella decided not to let her alone. After a tiny "toc" on the door, the brunette came to assist the cardinal in his charge and support the infanta.

- Can I enter, your Highness? It would be an honor to be here for you in these moments. I'm herald here and able to hear the wishes of your mother that I archived myself and knowing that it is an hard moment to pass, I can not bring myself to leave you alone. My condolences for your mother. She was an exceptional woman.

With kindness, Estrella came to support the young Julieta.

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 12:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta breathed a sigh of relief when saw the Infanta enter. Estrella had been a great support for SMR Lluvia I de Soria. A wonderful Chancellor, one of the Royal officials who had most valued her mother during her reign. It was an immense joy to see her there of her own volition and she rushed to embrace her.

- Thank you very much for being by my side, Highness. - She said with a huge smile .- Certainly I am going through very difficult times and to have my family away, makes them even sadder. -Julieta squeezed Estrella's hand gently. -Thanks.- She said again.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled to the young Julieta, and then he gave his salutations to Estrella.

"Welcome, your presence is, like always, a boon upon many."

He then turned to speak to the young one.

"My dear Daughter Julieta, I have reviewed the testament and I must make us wait before officially reading and enacting it. You see, because of your age, my dear child, I need the presence of your Tutor... as he is your legal guardian and the adult responsible for you. I am sorry for not saying this sooner, for some reason it slipped my mind. He does not need to say anything, except be present for a day in Roma... or even just a few hours... long enough for us to read the testament and for him to acknowledge what must be done. He is a busy man, as we are all, in our own ways. But his presence will be necessary as much as your presence is, my Daughter."

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta nodded thoughtfully.

- Oh... I understand you, Eminence. I will try to get my father to travel to Rome ... - She wondered how she could achieve such a feat. - I'll need a few more days to give him time to settle his affairs and get here.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 19, 2017 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"My Daughter, have no worries; we have time. We will reconvene when suitable for yourself and your father & tutor."

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 06, 2017 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The one-eyed man was warned by one of his guards that his presence was indispensable in Rome with his daughter, who as a minor required his legal guardian to open the testament of his deceased and beloved wife, come on, that if I wanted little to those stretched aristos, now less.

Although he sometimes forgot, submerged in his world of weapons and the deep sadness that the death of his wife had unleashed in his soul, nothing was more important to him than his daughters, so that despite his regret, he left the Guard Real in the hands of his subordinates and accompanied by some of his guards, rode on his horse to the Kingdom where they were waiting: His Eminence Hull, His Highness Estrella and his little Julieta.

Days later, tired and covered in dust, he arrived in Rome. He left his weapons in the hands of his companions and entered the room where the testament would be opened. He felt strange without his sword, but he faked normality.

- Good morning, Eminence. - He greeted with a slight bow to the only person who was there at that time and who assumed it was Cardenall Hull. - Excuse me for my delay.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: