L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Inheritance's process of Lluvia, Condesa de Brisighella
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 06, 2017 7:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Greetings, my son. You are Daniel Muntadas, Tutor of Julieta?"

He smilled.

"It is a simple confirmation, for due process and the documentation. After that, with yourself and Julieta present, we may begin."

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 06, 2017 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, Eminence Hull, I am her tutor. Daniel Muntadas.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Julieta

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 06, 2017 11:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta entered proudly of the hand of her father.

- Good morning Eminence, it seemed impossible, but finally my father is here. - She greeted while sighed surreptitiously with relief. - I hope Her Highness Estrella arrives in time to witness the opening of my mother's testament. -She said with a smile of hope.
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 07, 2017 1:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella was gone a moment to represent the Castile in Rome at the congregation of the External Affairs. but being informed of the return of the young infanta, she came back quickly in Rome, so happy to see her again, willing to be present and supportive to her in these moments. She had to leave similar things and she know how important it is to be supported. Seing that her father was here, she was happy for the young princess.

- Your highness Doña Julieta, it's a pleasure to see you here today. Your Highness Don Daniel, thank you to be here for your daughter and all my condoleances. Your wife will miss many people. She was a person of great heart and infinite kindness.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 8:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When her father Daniel answered the question of His Eminence Hull, Julieta squeezed his hand. It was her way of saying: "- Do not say anything inconvenient that I know you.". Fortunately at that time S.A.R Estrella arrived and the tension softened. Julieta smiled at her gratefully and responded to her words with a slight bow and some tears in the eyes.

Then Julieta addressed the Cardinal and in a soft voice she said:

- Eminence, we're all here, could we start, please?

She feared that her father would come up with some of his unpostponable obligations and would not stay still until the end of the testament's opening.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Eminence was lost in his thought for a moment.

"Hmm? Ah yes, my apologies. I will start.

I would request that Estrella come forward to authenticate the document in my possession, that it is truly the one registered by her care.
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 10:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella took time to get ahead and consulted the document introduced by his Eminence. She acknowledged without problem the vellum which she had put under sealed.

- Yes, it is definitely the final wills of her Majesty Lluvia.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Very well. I will read most of it, then a copy will be given to the family, to keep in private. Also, since most of it has already been read in the Castilian version of this document, we will only the beginning of it, which directly has an effect on the people hereby present today."

He paused and cleared his throat.

"A Julieta, sol de mi vida y primogénita, le dejo el Condado en Brisighella, Romagna y el correspondiente título de Condesa de Brisighella. Además dejo a su cuidado mi adorada rapaz Tormenta, con la esperanza de que se aparee finalmente con Diluvio y dé a la Corona de Castilla, pequeñuelos mensajeros.

A Airis, sol de mi vida y la más pequeña, le dejo en usufructo 3.000 hectáreas de tierra en el Condado de Brisighella, Romagna y mi palacete de Valencia. Además le dejo mi rapaz macho Diluvio con la esperanza de que finalmente tenga cría con Tormenta, y pueda ponerla al servicio de la Corona.

A Julieta y a Airis, les dejo el medallón de oro y brillantes, único recuerdo de padre.

A mi amado esposo Daniel, le dejo la administración única del Condado de Brisighella hasta que Julieta demuestre tener madurez suficiente como para poder hacerse cargo por sí misma. Además le dejo mi profundo y desinteresado anhelo de que vuelva a encontrar el amor en los Reinos Renacientes.
"

The Herald stopped.

"The first part is the most important, the one speaking of the decease's title. My daughter Julieta, you are the heir, but you are not yet old enough to hold it. You will a the Heir-Apparent to the County of Brisighella. As soon as you wish, even right now, we can make you take the oath of vassalage.

But, during the minority, the tutor Daniel Muntadas will have to act as the Intendant for the County of Brisighella. You will have to swear an oath, that will be in effect until the majority of Julieta.

Is will also be necessary to separate a few belongings and to grant some land for proper sustainability. But, that will be managed by the Intendant and tutor.

Do you have any questions? If both of you are ready, we can also do the oaths immediately so that I may draft the appropriate documents.
"

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 1:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- We are ready, Eminence.- Julieta answered visibly moved.
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seeing the emotion of the young infanta, Estrella gave her a look full of support and a reassuring smile. She was very strong to be held right and worthy at these difficult instants and the dark-haired woman saw there a little of so constant nature of her mother there. May she rest in peace.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I have no questions, we are ready. - The one-eyed replied looking sideways at his daughter.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Then let us do it simply. Please, both of you kneel."

The Cardinal smiled gently and tool a copy of the Book of Virtues.

He approached Julieta first.

"My Daughter Julieta, as inheritor of your mother's title, please raise your index and middle fingers of the right hand, in honor of Aristotle and Christos our two prophets, and place your left hand on the Book of Virtues. Then, repeat after me, in the traditional french Oath that custom has dictated: "

Citation:
"Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Innocent, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."

He helped for the pronunciation before moving to Daniel.

"My Son Daniel, as tutor and thus Intendant of the land inherited by Julieta, please raise your index and middle fingers of the right hand, in honor of Aristotle and Christos our two prophets, and place your left hand on the Book of Virtues. Then, repeat after me, in a modified traditional french Oath that custom has dictated: "

Citation:
"Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Innocent, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir, agissant comme Intendant et Tuteur de la Comtesse de Brisighella jsuqu'à sa majorité. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta listened attentively the Cardinal's words. Next she knelt, raised her index and middle finger of the right hand, in honor of the Aristotle and Christos prophets and put her left hand on the Book of Virtues; then with her eyes bathed in tears at the thought that her mother had lived the same experience, she swore in French language aided by His Eminence Hull.

Citation:
"Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Innocent, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."

In that position the little girl waited for her beloved father and guardian to do the same.
Danielmuntadas

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With some difficulty and with serious and haggard face, just like him, the one-eyed knelt and obeyed without question the order of Cardinal. Suddenly he felt that the sadness for the memory of his late wife broke his voice, but he tried not to notice it. With a firm voice as he could, he said:

Citation:
"Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Innocent, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir, agissant comme Intendant et Tuteur de la Comtesse de Brisighella jsuqu'à sa majorité. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Right next to Hull, Estrella was noiselessly watching but her eyes were full of empathy and respect for this young girl and her father who lived for a moment at once solemn and full of emotion. The Herald had always had special feelings for the late Queen, who had reigned with benevolent firmness and attention for her people. She admired the woman and the cleric in a country where it was sometimes difficult to assume her faith in Rome. Seeing her daughter on the same path made her wipe the corner of her eye discreetly, keeping her strong to support her by her presence.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: