L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Inheritance's process of Lluvia, Condesa de Brisighella
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2017 5:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled.

"Thank both of you... you may stand up.

Per heraldic law, things are done for now. I will draft an inheritance document. Also, my daughter Julieta, upon your majority, you will need to do a new oath. This one will be in front of His Holiness the Pope, as it is usually done Smile
"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2017 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta quickly dried her tears, did not want to sadden Her Highness Estrella or His Eminence Hull. Hearing the words of the Cardinal, the young Infanta thanked him for his patience, especially with her father. With a smile she said:

- Eminence, many many many thanks for all. When I grow up I will come back and ask you for advice on the steps to follow.

Then she spoke to Estrella.

- Your Highness, I have no words to thank you for your presence. I know that you loved and respected my mother as she did to you. During her life on several occasions she expressed me her affection and gratitude for your invaluable work in the Academy and in the Embassy. I know that you took care of the fundamental steps of my mother's will, but I really did not expect to see you here, I felt supported and loved. -She smiled sweetly and finally said: - Thank you very much for everything.

Before retiring Julieta kissed the ring of His Eminence Hull and, taking her father's hand, they both went to their Roman palace. Early in the morning they would leave for their beloved Castile.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2017 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A gentle smile was on his face.

"Do not worry, my child, it is always my pleasure and my duty.

I will prepare an official inheritance document.
"

He then listed to her words that praised Estrella. His heart melted a little, thinking of his own children whom he had never had the chance to see grow up since he had left his life as a widow for the comfort of the Church.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2017 2:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella responded to the young infanta with a gentle smile.

- Your mother was a queen of exception, someone very special. And I'm sure that you will take a way as much as right and thinkfull as hers. Never forget that I will always be here to help and advice you, if you need my help. You're an infanta of the Castile as I am : we are the face, the future and the blood of our country, and we have to represent and protect it and its place in the world as a legacy of our parents. For this reason, you always can count on me, never forget it.

Letting her thank Hull, Estrella waited to see if the prelate will need her to help with the papers, letting Julieta and her father Daniel take leave and go back to Castile.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The messenger arrived at last, agitated and covered with dust, coming from the distant Castilian lands. He carried a letter for his Eminence Hull, from Julieta, the daughter of the late Queen of Castile, Lluvia de Soria.

Citation:
Dear Eminence Hull:

I hope you are in good health, always in the company of the Most High.

I know that you are a person with many occupations and obligations, it is not my desire to rob you a lot of time. I just want to remind you that I am waiting for the document you mentioned at the end of the celebration of the oath. If you are so kind, could you send it to me through the same messenger who gives you this letter?

With affection and blessings.

Julieta.
Infanta of Castilla y León.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Being in the office for another work, Estrella saw the messenger and took the paper. Seing the name of the sender and the reason of the request, she took the document and asking to the man to wait a bit, she went to her office to prepare the document asked by Julieta.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal worked with Estrella to send a copy to the Iberian peninsula.

Citation:

Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
    Succession of Lluvia de Soria, Countess of Brisighella

We, His Eminence Hull de Northshire, Roman Cardinal, Cardinal-Inquisitor, French Vice-Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire, Praepositus Generalis of the Holy Order of Christos' Star, Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, General Chaplain of the Holy Armies, Emeritus Grand Officer Herald of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry, Dean of the Primary Seminary of Provence, Grand Exorcist and Teacher of the Brotherhood, French Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats, Herold ès Teutonicus, Missus Inquisitionis, Principe della Chiesa, Prinzregent von Ordensstaat, Principe reggente di San Marino, Markgraf von Memel, Sovereign Earl of Lundy, Fürstabt Stablo-Malmedy, Vicomte de Varambon, Burggraaf von Windenburg, Freiherr von Dawillen, Landmeister de La Combe Bleue, Baronet, Chevalier de l'Ordre Teutonique, Grand Officer of the Star of Aristotle, Commander of the pontifical Order of Nicolas V, Commander of the Honorific Order of the Duchy of Savoy, Knight of the Order of Volpone,

As Emeritus Grand Officer Herald, in the presence of the Herald es Genealogy,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, say, rule and order that the following be respected and followed:

• The Pontifical Countess of Brisighella, also known as Queen of Castile and Leon, under the name of Lluvia de Soria [ lluvia ], has passed away on the 1st of November.

• According to the Will of the deceased, as received and registered on the twenty-fifth day of the tenth month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXV by the Herald es Genealogy, and according to the Pontifical Bull Constitutiones Sancti Olcovidii, her eldest daughter Julieta de la Huerta [ julieta.a ] is heir to the title.

• According to traditions, Aristotelian practices and the deceased's Will, the young daughter is helped by a legal Tutor, in the person of her Father Daniel Muntadas [ daniel.muntadas ], during her minority.

• In front of the daughter, Tutor and Father, under the scrutiny of the Herald es Genealogy, the Will was officially opened and read.

• Julieta de la Huerta swore an oath of Vassalage, as a baptized minor, for the County of Brisighella

• Daniel Muntadas swore an oath to be Tutor and Intendant for the County of Brisighella and the young heir, until her majority.

• Julieta de la Huerta was instructed to return to Rome, upon her majority, to pronounce a new and fully legal allegiance to His Holiness the Pope.

We send our wishes of condolence and faith to the family of the dearly departed. We also await the next visit of Julieta de la Huerta, upon her majority.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, on the seventeenth day of the first month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI,

Hull de Northshire,
    Emeritus Grand Officer Herald.

As witness,

Estrella Luna de Lancaster y Valyria,
    Herald es Genealogy and Vice-Prefect.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 18, 2018 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Several days later, Julieta received the document and she was astonished by the amount of titles and positions of His Eminence Hull.

- How important is he! - She said to herself.

She read and reread, understanding everything her young age allowed her. Finally Julieta closed and jealously kept the document. When she reached the age of majority, she would return to visit His Eminence Hull and the Infanta Estrella, they would remain in her memory, feeling enormously grateful for the kindness of both.
Julieta

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 19, 2018 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Julieta was notified by Her Highness Estrella that she must urgently warn Rome that she was now using her father's name. Promptly, she wrote the letter and with the same speed delivered it to the messenger.

Citation:
Toledo on the nineteenth day of the third month, of the year MCDLXVI
To the attention of the Heraldry of Rome.

Dear Eminence Hull of Northshire:

Hereby, it is my duty and desire to communicate that I have changed my name In Gratibus, taking the last name of my father.

My current name is: Julieta Muntadas (IG: Julieta.muntadas).

I send you a warm and affectionate greeting.

Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 20, 2018 4:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Having learned of the letter of the infanta at the reception, Estrella left her current files to receive it. It had been a long time since she had news from the young lady and she was delighted to be able to get some news at the same time. Apparently, she decided to take the name of her Father, so Estrella took the letter and went to archive it in the file of the princess.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: