L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Villa Del Belvedere
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alienor Catherine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Knowing what was about to come, somehow made Aliénor felt much calmer. She was counting between contractions, concentrating on that, rather than being unaware of the events. It's also true that her medical lessons were paying off, she was now mastering anatomia and had succeeded in her basics of Biology and basics of Medicine classes but also started the advanced Medicine studies, First Aid, Chemistry and Astrology. All that knowledge had reassured her a lot. At one point, her waters broke, something to be expected which came to surprise to the mother. Even though the archiatra had been called, there was nothing much to do until its arrival. Aliénor decided to walk while the servants were changing the bed linen's, in order to have fresh ones after the waters broke. The mother went to her loving husband and took his arm, to take a few steps in the corridor. She needed a solid arm in case, she needed to be brought back to the bed.

Our baby is coming to the world my love...

She smiled but not long as another contraction made her stop. Aliénor lowered herself, in a natural squat position, to let the contraction passes by. Then she resumed walking, holding firmly on Leonardo's arm. She whispered "The walking helps me..." while continuing that little stutting for a good while until the contractions became too close and asked to be brought back to the bed for the final stage of the delivery. She sat down at the end of the bed while the governess attached her ankles to the posters of the bed, a linen was then put around each poster in a way that Aliénor could pull on the linens when it was time for her to push the baby out. Pillows were put behind her back to support her.
The governess went to the Cardinal and asked her :

Would you prefer to hold her back or that I do it ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be glad to help whispered the Cardinal smiling.
At that moment the archiatra entered, briefly bowing, asking to be guided to the woman in labor.
Everyone gathered around the bed, without getting in the way.
The Cardinal waited for instructions.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The archiatra assessed the situation by doing its exam and by asking question to both the governess and the mother. The time has come to push, it was now obvious. The archiatra asked the Cardinal to go behind the back of Aliénor in order to support her when she would both push and rest. He asked one of the servant to keep some clean clothes near the fire to warm them for the baby. Aliénor was holding on to the linens to pull herself to the end of the bed at each push, then resting on the Cardinal to catch her breath after. She knew that the time was coming to the delivery.

The governess who was acting as matron, asked Aliénor to lean against Fenice and breath calmly while she rubbs her hands with violet and laurel oils and then tries to dilate the cervix and give the child a good position. One of the servant started saying prayers both for the mother and the child while the archiatra was brining the baby into the light with a final push of Aliénor.

As soon as the child is out, the archiatra cut the umbilical cord to four fingers of the navel and ends it to the governess while it takes care of the mother. The baby is cleansed with a decoction of crushed rose, honey and salt. Then, wrapped tightly with the warm clothes. The archiatra then releases the placenta to quickly burn it. The governess brings back the baby, once all cleaned to the mother while a servant get rid of the soiled linens. Once, Aliénor is ready to be seen, the divider is then removed to allow Leonardo to join his wife and discover together their baby.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The time of their son's birth had come. Leonardo had a mix of feelings: emotion and fear. Despite everything, he tried to reassure his beloved:

My love will be all right, you'll see.

Afterwards he saw the archiatra entering the room. He let him carry out his duty in the best way, without disturbing.

After the necessary time, the child was born. The Margrave cried with happiness as his wife held him in her arms.

It's a boy! A small kitten all for us born in Rome!
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice did her duty with apparent calm, but she was really excited... distant personal memories awakened in her mind, while she remembered when, well before becoming a priest, she had been a wife and above all a mother, and had given birth to her baby, Marco.
Silent tears of pain and joy descended on her cheeks as she looked at the happy family and blessed the newborn baby.

May the Most High bless you and protect you always! You will be a just man, strong and kind, with one word and a firm faith.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aliénor cried and smiled at the same time when she saw her baby in her hands. All the time that the governess was cleaning it, the mother kept looking at her child, wanting to make sure it was fine. When Leonardo was close to them, Aliénor slowly uncovered the clothing to see their child who seemed very healthy and... discovered at the same time the gender! It was a little boy and the reaction of Leonardo was sudden and he showed his happiness. Aliénor caressed the face of her newborn while the Cardinal was blessing him with kind words.

Grazie Your Eminence ! Thank you for having stayed with us during all this time! My love, we have said that if it was a boy, we would name him Mercuzio Claude, is it still your wish ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes my dear: his name will be Mercuzio Claude. It is a great name.

Leonardo was very happy and emotional.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 28, 2017 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice gently caressed Alienor's forehead.

My dear, I think that now you have to rest, and Leonardo and the baby will be all the company you need.
I leave you alone, and I will be back tomorrow in the late afternoon, to see you and Mercuzio Claude.
Have a good night together!

She greeted Leonardo and quickly went away, smiling and emotional.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 30, 2017 11:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The name was set for the beautiful young man coming to the world and Aliénor was pleased. The Cardinal left them to rest and Aliénor thanked her for her kindness. After her departure, she breastfed the baby who was hungry and put him in the warm arms of his father to cuddle him while she was taking a chicken broath to get some strenght back. She felt asleep right after, totally exhausted, resting for several hours, just waking up to feed the baby. The delivery had been weel but tiring as her body went through a lot of pain. She was however happy the following day to introduce Mercuzio to the twins.

My darlings, I had told you that mommy had a little baby in her belly and that growing a baby is a lot of work? So the baby is finally here, it is your little brother... He will spend most of his time sleeping, crying, and feeding. Sometimes babies cry because that's the only way they can tell us what they need. He won't be able to play with you at first, he is too small, but you will be able to kiss his toes or hold his hand. Would you like to that ?

Gently, Aliénor took out one hand of the newborn and put a delicate kiss on it, showing her children how to do. Ludovic and Isabella, curious as kittens, were examining the children from every angles and finally decided to kiss the little hand as well. The mother smiled and kissed all her children on their forehead.

This is so wonderful! You have done it very well like caring sister and brother! I am very proud of you.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2017 12:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The next day, before lunch, the Secretary Demetrios returned to the Villa, bringing greetings from Cardinal Fenice, a gift for the new born and the question whether Her Eminence would have been a trouble returning to visit the family in the afternoon.

He handed over a box set for little Mercuzio, with a bow.
Inside, on a red velvet padding, there was a small bow of fine wood, with some little arrows adorned with ivory rings.

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 01, 2018 12:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The next day, Leonardo welcomed the Cardinal Fenice saying:

Your Eminence, thank you for the gift you have brought to our son. You are too kind.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: