L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Church GOAS?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 27, 2007 8:37 am    Sujet du message: A Church GOAS? Répondre en citant

As with the other organizations and forums on the English forum, should we not have a GOAS thread of our own? I ask because it seems the Order of Saint Jerome needs workers and I can only assume as much with the Order named for my father... I ask, truly, in reference to the coming formation of a military order. It would seem... unjust... to post a recruitment thread for such an order outside of Church confines. Perhaps it will boost interaction within the Church as well.

Humbly,
Loyats

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 28, 2007 4:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, we do have our own forum on the main set, as well as the Proclamation threads in each county forum, so we're pretty well-covered, we just need people to actually use them. But, then I also ask myself, why NOT use the GOAS thread? I believe that any URACE thing could count as at least the O.
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 11, 2007 2:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Should we perhaps create one on the main RK boards then, and invite the leader's of the two Orders already in existence to post introductory threads there?

Perhaps title it the RMCO thread, instead of GOAS... sorry, inside joke (Religious, Monastatic, and Chivalrous Orders). It may perhaos with recruitment into the Order of Saint Jerome, and speed up the rate at which our translations get accomplished.

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: