L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Presentación

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 16, 2018 2:01 am    Sujet du message: Presentación Répondre en citant

I stand before you brothers of this congregation to request and evaluate if my incorporation is possible to work with you

Citation:
1. Name RP and IG: Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios[Diegobeltranxativa]

2. Location: Valencia, Kingdom of Valencia

3. Previous and current functions within the Church: National secretary of Hispanic sacraments, member of the AEH, archbishop of Valencia, chapel chapel Order Temple of San Bernardo, professor seminary hispano Fray tanys

4. Status: (http://s5.postimg.org/s70o7d853/baut_diegobeltranxativa.jpg)

5. Studies: (http://i.imgur.com/TJYX9b6.png) theology in the Hispanic seminary, besides being enrolled in the remaining official courses waiting for the classrooms

International Seminar Inquisitor Ordinary Justice and ending the final part of Extraordinary Justice

Citation:

[list]
Nous, Ariana Del Casalièr, Doyen du Séminaire Inquisitorial International Romain,

A tous ceux qui liront,

Attestons par la présente que le Père Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios , a passé avec succès le cursus dit de Procure au Séminaire Inquisitorial International Romain.

Ces cours ont été réussis sous l'enseignement de Sœur Estrella Luna de Lancaster y Valyria, avec la mention assez bien, le 15 de décembre l'an MCDLXV.

Pour attester de nos dires, nous scellons,

6. Your motivations:

Continue my journey in knowledge, and that of showing my brothers and sisters that the Most High is still preparing me to accompany this congregation in the way of the Faith and the grace of its teachings.

7. A person who can vouch for your motivations and your loyalty to Aristotle (optional):

Of course, Mother Isabella Fontana [Isabella_Fontana], SE Nicolas Borja [Nicolino], SE [Arnarion] and several religious and clergy of the Holy See who know my work and attitudes here would be a rather extensive list to name them.

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother, I took your presentation to the attention of Chancellior and Vice-Chancellior... I hope in a early reply. We wait for vouchs... said the Prefect bowing and leaving the hall.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 25, 2018 1:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, Franciscus_bergoglio; I appreciate your kindness, may the Most High bless you in his Grace.
Thanks by nodding and retiring

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: