L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A young man walks into the Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 27, 2018 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How nice, another older man greets me, again a Cardinal. It is nice that these people take notice of him and drop by to say hello. There is so much more activity here than back home Cinead thinks. And again another question for him to answer.

Well, I found this announcement on the Church doors:
Catriona_mackenzie - November 1st 1465 a écrit:
Your Next Parish Priest/Deacon
As I need to retreat, and also visit England to read some books for my studies, I have asked Rondrian, a long time resident of Kirkcudbright, to offer to be the next spiritual leader of the town. Please pray for him in the priest selections now occuring. I asked Rondrian because he has been a regular attendee of mass, along with being a dependable and helpful soul. He also shared with me his wish to follow the church path in the future. Please give him your support.
So I don't belief that the Town Priest is part of our Faith also because of what brother William said, therefor I have not asked him to baptize me. In other words, I have not been baptized. Which is another reason why I am here now as well, can I be baptized by someone from here?

He hopes that he is allowed to ask this question. It would be nice if he was here at the right address with this questions.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 01, 2018 2:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anna listening to the conversation puts her papers down in a neat pile and then looking at him sizes him up in an instant

i could baptize you if you wish as i am part of the Scottish clergy

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiles when he hears the Lady speak to him again, it is his dream to be baptised in Scotland by Scottish Clergy so this answer truly brings a smile to his face.

Thank you Milady, it would be a great honour to be baptised by you. Can you inform me where this can take place and how I should proceed?

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 01, 2018 8:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i will prolly be able to do it in kircudbright church as my secondary still lives there wont be till Saturday at the earliest

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 02, 2018 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead is pleased when he hears Anna's words. Somewhere this weekend starting with his baptism would be great.

That sounds great, Milady, just let me know when you are in town and I am certain that I will find you in our Church in Kirkcudbright. I am there daily, so I am certain that I will find you.

After these words the young man dashes of again to the Seminary.

Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 04, 2018 1:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good to see that your baptism is being worked out, it is important that this can happen in Scotland, so our faithful there can see that we are active and alive there. Thank you sister Anna that you are able and willing to help young Cinead out.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 04, 2018 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have just set of from Egremont and heading north and hoping to settle somewhere in Scotland. My first destination will hopefully to get to Kircudbright in time for the baptism.

Brother Ashton
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hear word of a new brother makes him smile again. He has not seen the man before today and is pleased to make his acquaintance. The young man looks at the brother and smiles, his words are kind and comforting.

Thank you brother Ashton, the ceremony has not yet started so I too hope that you will be able to be there and bare witness to my baptism. I am convinced that you will like Scotland, it is a peaceful and quiet place nowadays. I am still waiting for Milady Anna, she has not yet arrived at my village as well.

Cinead

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 08, 2018 3:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Time for a small update, Cinead thinks to himself. He has just returned from the Seminary and is pleased to make some announcements.

Dear people of Rome, I have two things that I would like to share with all of you. At this moment Sister Anna has arrived in Kirkcudbright where she will do a ceremony with me. And the other thing I would like to share with you is that I have graduated at the Seminary of Rome, so I am a learned young man now. I am very pleased with both things, which is why I wanted to share this with you. I hope that this is appropriate.

After these words the young man looks around and smiles. He is truly pleased at this moment.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 09, 2018 2:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Upon hearing the good news, the Franciscan Friar took some bottles of ales from under his cloak and opened them giving to those present.

Congratulations, to you and too the Church of Scotland. May Jah shed his abundant light on you always. Cheers!!!

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 11, 2018 1:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations young brother. However, to be admitted to the Hall of Meeting you need to be made a Deacon or a Priest, maybe you should speak to sister Anna about that when she has baptized you.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 21, 2018 10:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When Cinead hears the Cardinal speak he listens with care. It is a man of few words, so he needs to weigh the words and get the value out of them. He nods at him and replies.

Thank you, Cardinal, I shall wait until the baptism ceremony is over and then ask about the steps to become a deacon. At this moment I am one of the two candidates for the position of town priest, so I hope that I get enough prayer there, but it is still early days (8 more days before the praying begins).

After these words he looks around to see who else is still here and part of the conversation.

Cinead

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 9:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is a big smile on the young man's face when he speaks up again.

Good news, brothers and sisters, I have officially been baptized by Sister Anna. I am so blessed that she came to Kirkcudbright to do so. This young man is a very joyous young man now.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 1:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulation my child. On behalf of the Franciscans, welcome to the Aristotelian Friendship. May Jah keep on enlightening your path.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I too give my congratulations and hope this step forward to a long and dutiful service to the almighty...so what is your next step?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: