L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Visit from Maenza

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Linnet

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am    Sujet du message: Visit from Maenza Répondre en citant

A few days ago, the redhead received a letter about her fief. Worried she arrived to the Pontifical Heraldic College to clear the situation.

- Good evening your eminences - the Borgia greeted with education and elegance - I came personally because I received a letter from his Eminence Arduino I Della Scala, it is possible to talk with him or with Cesarino? I gave an immediate response to Arduino’s letter but I’m still waiting for the status of the subject. -
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 20, 2018 3:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella was present when Linnet arrived, so, as prefect, knowing that Cesarino was very busy, she came to respond and help in this case.

- Welcome, Dona Linnet. It's a pleasure to see you here. In fact, we currently make an update and a compliance of the situation of all pontifical nobles and it seems to me indeed to have seen your name among the files present requiring corrections. But please, follow me in my office, we will see all this together.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 21, 2018 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Romain went to greet Linnet as is proper, the real pearl and a good friend.

He deeply hoped that her small marigolds were going to dissipate...

If you need me, I shall not be far. I guarantee the good morality of the Baroness.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 15, 2018 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ESP

Al fondo del pasillo distinguió una figura que a pesar de que era desconocida pudo reconocer aquellas facciones lindas - se le vino a la cabeza Santiago, su mejor amigo- y saludó con la misma cortesía con la que ella le recibió. Siguió sus indicaciones caminando tras ella. En el camino se encontraron con el que fuera el heraldo de Valencia, le conocía apenas de vista pero sabía de su buena educación, porte y el reconocido caballero que era - Su alteza, un placer verle por estos rumbos, sepa usted que tiene la hospitalidad en Maenza-

Acompañó a Estrella y rompió con el silencio - Tú debes ser Estrella, por la descripción física- habló con determinación - Lo digo por Santiago, intercambiamos algunas cartas desde su partida a Castilla y hace algunos meses que no tengo noticias de él, sin embargo en sus cartas parecía feliz con el lugar donde lo albergaron y eso me mantenía tranquila pero... ahora que te veo aquí comienzo a preocuparme. Ya sabes, los hombres no son buenos cuidándose solos ... - concluyó con una frase divertida para amenizar el tema

At the end of the corridor, She saw a figure who, although unknown, was able to recognize because those beautiful features - Santiago, his best friend came her mind - and Linnet greeted with the same courtesy with which she received her. The Borgia followed her directions by following the young woman. On the way they met the herald of Valencia, the baroness knew him only by sight but she have heard about his good education, poise and the recognized gentleman that he was - Your Highness, a pleasure to see you here, know that you have our hospitality in Maenza if you want to visit my husband sometime-

Accompanied Estrella and broke with silence - You must be Estrella, i know by physical description - [/ b] spoke with determination [b] - I mean for Santiago, we exchanged some letters from his departure to Castilla and a few months ago I do not have news of him, however in his letters he seemed happy with the place where you housed him and that kept me calm but ... now that I see you here I´m starting to worry. You know, men are not good at taking care of themselves ... - concluded with a funny phrase to liven up the theme.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: