L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Maps of Dioceses and Provinces England, Scotland and Ireland
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 30, 2007 11:19 am    Sujet du message: Maps of Dioceses and Provinces England, Scotland and Ireland Répondre en citant

You can find one Map of dioceses archdioceses and Provinces in England and Scotland here:

Also a complete map in Europe:

Dernière édition par latan le Sam Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
wheeler

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 14, 2007 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

One thing only: Coventry is not currently in Worcester Diocese. Either the map is in error or the administration of the Diocese is not properly set.

And it only took me two weeks to notice. Wink
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 14, 2007 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nor is Reading a part of Clifton. Only been off for 9 months. Wink
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2007 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If there is any way that I can see or find the list of parishes, diocese and arch diocese I could modify Baiboe's current map to include all up to date information. Perhaps, if it is not already public, I could just receive letters from the Bishops.

This particular image is of great interest to me, and my Order, so that is why I offer.

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2007 4:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The list of parishes and dioceses has been open to the public for over a year. The lasted list can be found here (its the thread right below this one. Razz )
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2007 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heh.... silly me. Crying or Very sad

I was looking for it by name, never even crossed my mind that it would be in another thread, but now it all makes so much sense.

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2007 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have completed it, however because of resizing it does not quite do justice to it, so I'll need a different hoster, perhaps however Cardinal Latan has hosted that map above.

EDIT: image removed because I found a hoster and to save bandwidth and loading times for users.

Dernière édition par loyats le Dim Aoû 26, 2007 10:06 am; édité 2 fois
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A very fine map Loyats. Could you provide us a bigger one for better visibility?
loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 12:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunately not at this time, I do not have the ability to host it without it be reduced in size. It is based of of baiboe's maps including in size, but I do not have the professional version of photobucket like baiboe and most sites will automatically reduce it anyhow.

I was hoping that perhaps we had some site to host it on, and with the recent inclusion of Scotland I will be updating it shortly anyhow. I do retain the full-size version of the map on my hard drive should we ever find a hosting site that will not reduce it's size.

PS I also tried breaking it down into sections, but that was disastrous.

loyats

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 3:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Woohoo, found a place.

EDIT: Baiboe updated a few nodes and mines in Scotland, so I did too.
EDIT: And cleaned now too.

Dernière édition par loyats le Dim Aoû 26, 2007 12:31 pm; édité 3 fois
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 6:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'll say this only once, Loyats.

Beautiful.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 10:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Splendid Shocked
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 22, 2007 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

damn amazing Exclamation Very Happy
loyats

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 23, 2007 12:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey now, it's Baiboe's map, so it's his artistry that's amazing. I created a simply overlay, nothing taken away, only added. And his name remains above my own, for it is his map.

latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 23, 2007 12:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

give cesar what is his Wink
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: