L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Maps of Dioceses and Provinces England, Scotland and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loyats

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 23, 2007 10:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So should we post the same on the English forums? I'm guessing from the reviews that this is accepted... Confused

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 25, 2007 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I think it is accepted by Levan, but you cound also ask to baiboe by courtesy.
Sethreios

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 25, 2007 11:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

nice with a map. Thanks Smile
First real map of Scotland that I've seen Wink
loyats

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 25, 2007 11:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course I would ask him, it is only right to do so.

And I confused by which definition of "real" is used in this case Sethreios, Baiboe already created this map, it is available in the Library, which is where I took the original from. I just made the religious overlay. Or were you referring to the religious overlay itself?

I can declare with all certainty, that if a Cardinal tells me to do a thing, it will be done, or my life will end in the attempt.

Dernière édition par loyats le Dim Aoû 26, 2007 12:29 pm; édité 1 fois
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 26, 2007 4:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is the first RK style map of Scotland i have seen also Laughing

It's nice to see what we look like and are placed at on map Wink
loyats

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 26, 2007 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baiboe recently updated his map, so I do too.

Cardinal Latan, if you move the image to the first post I will remove it's duplicate, and that way the current map will be on top.

OOC: You can use the quote button to get the [img] code and then just copy and paste it.

EDIT: Missed some thing, map cleaning.

Sethreios

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 26, 2007 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Loyats, I did indeed mean of the diocoses and also I didn't look in the library Embarassed
loyats

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 26, 2007 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Okay finished cleaning it. Probably a bit more I could do, but it's good enough for now. Baiboe apparently didn't just update the nodes, but changed the font on me too, so I had some overlaps on names of counties and towns that were quite ugly.

Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Being in Penrith I can see that sharp bay (Near Hadrians wall) just east of Galloway. There is a piece of road... perhaps we now have a link to Scotland?
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2007 2:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MrGroar updated his map.

Although Loyats maybe you'd like to update yours (which I like also).
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2007 6:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

One mistake I've noticed on there.

The See of the Archdiocese of Canterbury is in Sevenoaks, not Canterbury, at the Abbey Cathedral of Saint Cyr of Sevenoaks (it is also supposed to be a monastery, but we have no order in residence, and obviously no IG-coded monastery).
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2007 10:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No its correct. You are the archbishop of Canterbury, not Sevenoaks. Where you reside makes no difference for where the see is located. Only the Pope can move the location of the see.
loyats

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2007 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No current access to photoshop, or I would Father Latan. As it is, I am a bit impotent on a great many things I was once able to perform for the Church, and other groups.

Riktin

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 23, 2007 5:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hm... I could have sworn it was in Sevenoaks. And that's even where the current Archbishop of Canterbury... oh, wait, that's just the castle he lives in, not the cathedral.

I'll get you next time, Apocas! Wink
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 02, 2008 1:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The maps, by MrGroar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: