L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 22, 2019 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Lichfield (Mercia (Domaine Royal)) Jueves 18 Julio 1467

Parish of Lichfield
Current time: 10:56 GMT
Cura Gawain59
Diocese of Chester
The diocese is headed by Bishop Bwseal
Capital of the diocese: Lichfield

Province of Canterbury

Metropolitan Dioceses: Archdiocese of Canterbury

Suffragan dioceses:
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester
Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph)

Diocese of Chester
(depends on the Province of Canterbury)

the bishop: Bwseal
The bishop's term ends in 1 month and 27 days

The king appoints the bishop

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Derby (Mercia (Domaine Royal)) Martes 23 Julio 1467

Derby Parish
Current time: 10:38 GMT
Mercyfulfate cure
Diocese of Chester
The diocese is directed by Bishop Bwseal
Diocese Capital: Lichfield

Province of Canterbury

Metropolitan Dioceses: Archdiocese of Canterbury

Suffragan dioceses:
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester
Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph)

Diocese of Chester
(depends on the Province of Canterbury)

the bishop: Bwseal
The bishop's term ends in 1 month and 27 days

The king appoints the bishop

[ORP] Derby Church [Res Parendo]

Dernière édition par Monderakalbarrasin le Mar Juil 23, 2019 2:01 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
De Amda , Lady of Leeds
Fecha de envío el 23 Julio 1467, a las 05h01
Asunto Re: Re: Re: Hi Expira el 11 Agosto 2019 Dear Master Monderak,

Our rector has agreed to add you to our seminary, but there may be some delay with the keys ((the admins still need to change the moderator on that forum)). When the keys have been changed Father Staleno will add you to the seminary, which can be found here: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=5261

Yours sincerely,
Mother Amda

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 1:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May I ask you what sort of seminary this is?

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
May I ask you what sort of seminary this is?

Citation:

De
Amda
Fecha de envío
el 19 Julio 1467, a las 00h18
Asunto
Re: Hi
Expira el 04 Agosto 2019
Greetings Master Monderak, and welcome to England! Please let me know if you require any services. Would you be interested in being added to the URAC seminary? There has not been much going on there lately, but if you are interested in learning more about the Church in England that would be a good place to start.

Yours sincerely,
Mother Amda Downham
Bishop of Worcester

Greetings Sister, I still don't have access to it, I understand that it has to do with regard to the seminars of the reforming church,
If you manage to give me access I will be eager to know this seminar and the way in which the courses are taught there.

I'm going to ask to get the doubt about the acronym URAC to see if it's what I understood about it

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The redblond smirked a bit.

"Brother, the URAC is the "United Reformed Aristotelian Church" a considered heretic seperation that happened various years ago.

Our acronym within the british Isles is URACE - United Roman Aristotelian Church of England. I am sure this sounds kind of confusing but I believe that the URACE acronym has a longer history than the URAC... my brothers and sisters may correct me on this.

For the british Isles all aristotelian seminaries accepted by our church are the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
and the British Seminary of the Prophet of Aristotles as part of the International University of the Jesuits of which I am the rector. The University currently only accepts students on special request as the official public opening will be later durring this year.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hope this helps.

Let it be known that we, the Cardinals and Bishops of England do hereby reject the influence of the Roman Pontiff, Curia and Cardinals over the Anglophone Church, and do proclaim the founding of the United Reformed Aristotelian Church on this day. We take this decision with very heavy hearts, noting the failure of the Roman hierarchy to respect peace, tolerance and service to Jah.

The Canon Laws of the Universal Roman Aristotelian Church shall no longer apply to members of the United Reformed Aristotelian Church. The fundamental tenets of our faith in Jah, Christos and Aristotle shall remain unchanged.

Done in Canterbury on the 20th day of February in the Year of Jah, 1461

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 23, 2019 8:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you brother Ashton so you see that ever since 1461 we have the URACE and the URAC....

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 3:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
De
Amda , Lady of Leeds
Fecha de envío
el 24 Julio 1467, a las 02h41
Asunto
Re: Re: Re: Hi
Expira el 11 Agosto 2019
Dear Monderak,

The seminary is part of the local reformed church of England. URAC stands for United Reformed Aristotelian Church. We do have members of the Roman Church in England, but I don't think they have a separate seminary from the one in Rome.

Amda

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 9:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would be very intrested to hear who these members should be as you can see that her information is wrong of course the teachings are to be executed for our people by the aristotelian church and not by any heretic group.

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What would be in itself what should be done in this case?

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 12:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That depends on the case I suppose. I thank you already for the shared information my dear Brother if you wish to study within one of the aristotelian seminaries of the British Isles do not hesitate to tell or Brother Blazingwill who is in charge of the National Seminary.

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 12:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks to you for your contributions and ideas, precisely, I do not know the reformist seminars or what kind of doctrines they give, and I would not want to get into a dead end, today I live with many non-Aristotelian religions, some are plausible others declared bad Faith as heretics, and I believe that my mission and my crusade is to know why?

That is why it is not to make me a heretic or dream it, but as the saying goes, if you want to live with your enemy you must know him inside.

It is my opinion.

I will contact Brother Bliz, to see if it takes place at the seminar.

Although I am a professor in the Hispanic seminar, I have no knowledge if they have the same thematic content as the seminar in England, any ideas sister Jolieen?

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As I am working closely within the Congregation of Dimission of Faith I can tell you as much as in charge of the inspection of any seminary agreed upon by the roman aristotelian church we have the Prefect of the Seminaries which is Brother Svevo (Italian)- we are currently working on a more structured and standarized way to educate our faithfuls and clergy members.

You my brother are free to seek such differences in between the heretic education and ours. I would be impressed and see it as a step that might help to reunited the scattered sheeps of the british Isles.

Maybe it would be even wise to contact Brother Svevo for help in finding such differences and determine them. I do wish to be informed about the progress of your mission as it gives me an insight view of the situation that is very valuable.

Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have access to the halls of URAC and they did have a seminar run by Prof Sloth (sadly no longer with us) They appear to have had a tidy up and all his work is no longer there.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 8 sur 13

Sauter vers: