L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
As I am working closely within the Congregation of Dimission of Faith I can tell you as much as in charge of the inspection of any seminary agreed upon by the roman aristotelian church we have the Prefect of the Seminaries which is Brother Svevo (Italian)- we are currently working on a more structured and standarized way to educate our faithfuls and clergy members.

You my brother are free to seek such differences in between the heretic education and ours. I would be impressed and see it as a step that might help to reunited the scattered sheeps of the british Isles.

Maybe it would be even wise to contact Brother Svevo for help in finding such differences and determine them. I do wish to be informed about the progress of your mission as it gives me an insight view of the situation that is very valuable.

Thank you sister and I will continue to learn a little about this parallelism between both topics.
It is part of my mission, I will not be the judge, but Our Father. In today's times, living in peace and harmony I think is crucial for our lives in society, after everyone is free to feel what they should feel, I will continue exploring and learning

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I remember that Mother Anna told me about a request of the URAC to please share our teachings with them as theirs has been gone lost, almost a year back that would match your observations Brother Ashton.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ashton2567 a écrit:
I have access to the halls of URAC and they did have a seminar run by Prof Sloth (sadly no longer with us) They appear to have had a tidy up and all his work is no longer there.

Thank you for your contribution, knowledge is gold and it is interesting to know the two sides of the coin, as you quote, we are in times where you can live religiously, it would be the basis of respect, value as a society, etc.

And everything we can share to understand the circumstances that led many religious to separate from the Aristotelian faith and is the basis for the future of all as faithful and people of good regardless of differences.

Thank you both for your time and help.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for not answering earlier, I did not see your discussion.

First of all, URACE stands for Universal Romand and Aristotelian Church of England and not United. URAC is the official religion in England and URACE is a tolerated religion like all other religion.

As for their Seminary, Prof.Sloth took all the lessons we had in Rome and brought it over to England. But two or one year ago, their documents where lost in a fire or flood. They requested that we share our works with them but we came to a vote and the URACE clergies refused. Since we have a new program that has been created by HE Josephus.

By the way Brother Monderakalbarrasin, I received a pigeon from you but I was unable to read its content as it arrived all wet. Please, do sent me another one if need be.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 6:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, it interests me also as Chancellor of the Inquisition. The more we know the errors transmitted by the reformed. The more we can explain why they are wrong.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The redblond turned to her Cardinals Brother Estevan with a smile on her face. "Catechese is important on all levels, I thank you for taking your time"

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

estevan a écrit:
Hello, it interests me also as Chancellor of the Inquisition. The more we know the errors transmitted by the reformed. The more we can explain why they are wrong.

This is a good idea as for now the greater difference is that they do not accept the Pope. I am eager to find what is the diferences. Below is a copy of their beliefs.

Graciebells a écrit:
Citation:
In Faith and With Reason: A Statement of Our Beliefs as the United Reformed Aristotelian Church
To all those to whom this letter shall come, we send greetings of joy in the name of Jah and his prophets:

Since the foundation of our Church, we have strived to serve Jah and the people of England in all we do. We have sought, imperfect as we each are, to live according to the virtues and precepts of our faith, and to help others do the same. Where the human rules that govern our conduct have stood in the path of that service, we have not been afraid to change them in order to work towards our highest principles.

While we have lived by this code, though, we have never set it out clearly and concisely. It appears in our deeds, and the beginning of it was stated at our foundation. We wish, though, to let all know what we stand for and how we will seek to serve, in positive terms rather than in contrast to those who we think have erred, so that all can hold us to account and so that those among us know what they are working for.

Accordingly, we jointly announce by the authority of the Councils of Bishops and Clergy that the following text shall be a statement of the Church of England's beliefs, and ask that it be spread among the parishes.

May the faithful be blessed and live in peace, and may we all do all we can to love Jah and love each other.
With special wishes at this time of reflection,
Written at Westminster, on the 6th of April 1463.

Graciebells Oleksy Meroving, Primate of the Church, Bishop of Portsmouth + Gealach Scath, Convenor of the Church, Diocesan Administrator of Clifton
+

[rp]

The Beliefs of the Reformed Aristotelian Church
The Twelfth Logion of Christos: “The sunlight will then dissipate our fears, our doubts, our worries, our questions, our hatreds and our sorrows. Its heat will remove from us all discomfort and cold.”

The Core Tenets of Aristotelianism
The members of the Church affirm their belief in the Aristotelian faith, the tenets of which include the following:
Jah, the Almighty, created everything.

He chose humanity to be His children because one human, Oane, understood that the purpose of life is love. With love and faith come the other virtues.

The Nameless One is a created creature denied name and shape. Domination of the strong over the weak is its version of the purpose of life. With sin and apathy come the other vices.

Love cannot be forced, so everyone has the the choice to love and be saved to Solar Paradise, or not love and be damned to Lunar Hell. The Archangels, Angels and Saints are those who have, through their virtuous and loving lives, laid out a path for all to follow and evidently ascended to Heaven. The Demon Princes each embody a vice, in opposition to the Archangels.

Aristotle and Christos are the prophets of Jah. Truth can only be understood with logic, as was taught to Aristotle, the First Prophet. Truth comes from faith, as was shown by Christos, the Messiah. The Book of Virtues sets out the way in which we should live, and the central beliefs of Aristotelians.

The Aristotelian Churches and Aristotelian Friendship

Aristotelian Churches should exist to support love and faith for the salvation of all.

All those who have affirmed belief in Jah, and live in accordance with the Book of Virtues and the Prophets, are members of the Aristotelian Friendship. Though there are several Churches which preach the word of Jah, there is only one Aristotelian Friendship.

Achieving this End: Autonomy and Progress, as opposed to Monolithic Hierarchy

The Church is not an end, but means to an end. We are guides, but we are not the path.

To be a shining cathedral close to the sun, so far from the ground that none can reach it, so high in the sky as to leave a vast cold shadow where everything withers, would be an abomination. We must be accessible; warm and loving, as per the faith of Christos; clear and rational, as per the logic of Aristotle.

All Aristotelian Clergy must serve both Jah and the people. This requires local and national autonomy: though this may lead to disunity in rules, it fulfils our united objective. When other Clergy fail in this goal, and we cannot educate them from within their hierarchy, we must serve from outside it.

Achieving this End: the Role of Clergy

Like lighthouses to guide ships to a safe port, we aspire to shine, but not burn; show the path, but force no one on it.

Where people wish to serve Jah, we will not permit obstacles to be put in their path. We shall all serve as best as we can, and recognise that many decisions are purely meant to be between the individual and Jah, not mere affirmations of faith before one is allowed to serve.

All members of the Church are entitled to, and encouraged to, speak openly about matters of faith. The Church is governed by all Clergy together, on behalf of the Faithful. The Bishops are those Clergy entrusted with guiding the other Clergy, as the Clergy guide the people: they follow in the footsteps of the Apostles. The Officials of the Church carry out the commands of their fellow Clergy to serve Jah and the faithful. But the Bishops shall not govern the Church alone, and no individual shall be able to overrule the rest of the Clergy.

Harmony Between Faiths

Aristotelianism teaches about love. There are other faiths which also uphold loving tenets and spirituality. The words they use differ from ours, but their message is at times surprisingly similar, and they too uphold the concept of spirituality and loving. That is why our Church aspires to coexist with them and help them thrive as well.

There are people with no belief in anything beyond the physical. That is a tragedy, for the material weighs down, away from the divine truth in the heavens.

There are dark faiths that un-love. Those we oppose as they are enemies of the divine message.[/rp]

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This I could take as a conclusion based on the library of the reformers of the crown of Castile in the Hispanic lands

Citation:
CONCLUSIONS OF THE FIFTY-TWO POINTS

What is the statement of Sicaire Izaac in the proclamation of the fifty-two articles?

“As you see, the issue of media (wealth) is secondary. Fighting against the usurpation of the Church and the degradation that derives and affects the good souls here, is the essential issue. There will be a legitimation of the violence against the Infamous Papacy and those who guarantee its power, and that it follows that it is necessary to reform the Church. The reform will be violent if and only if it finds violence in return, that respecting the Archimedes principle. Any body sunk in a liquid, such as the bile of the Church for example, suffers in return a proportionally opposite thrust and patatin and patatan ... ”

We believe and confess that there is only one true God, who is a single and simple spiritual essence, eternal, invisible, immutable, infinite, incomprehensible, ineffable, that can all things, which is very wise, very good, very exact, and very compassionate This God manifests himself to men in different ways: first of all by His works, both by the Creation of all that exists, and by the conservation and direction that all this takes. Second and more clearly by His Word, which at first revealed by oracle, was written in writing in the books we call Holy Scripture. Sometimes also, when you have drunk or when you sleep deeply, or when you smoke licorice, God manifests directly. The efficacy and virtue of baptism does not depend on the one who administers it, especially if it is a boy with a thick belly and is dull in a white dress. Everyone knows it's ridiculous, immaculate white can be getting dirty. We condemn the assemblies of the Papacy, or Curia, since they reject the pure truth of God. The sacraments are corrupted, debased, falsified or destroyed, and all superstitions and idolatries are protected by them - and from which they obtain illicit benefits and benefits -

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 25, 2019 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Manchester (Westmorland (Domaine Royal)) Jueves 25 Julio 1467

Citation:
Parroquia de Manchester
Hora actual: 10:49 GMT
Cura Bwseal
Diocese of Chester
La diócesis está dirigida por el obispo Bwseal
Capital de la diócesis: Lichfield

El Papa : Innocentius

Province of Canterbury

Diócesis metropolitanas : Archdiocese of Canterbury

Diócesis sufragáneas :
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester
Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph)

Diocese of Chester
(depende de la Province of Canterbury)

el obispo : Bwseal
El mandato del obispo se acaba en 1 mes y 21 días

El rey nombra al obispo

Los siguientes personajes pueden ser nombrados obispo en esta diócesis (la lista se actualizará cada domingo por la mañana):

- Bwseal
- Mercyfulfate
- Niamh.
- Pocket.le.fool

Consejo diocesano
Bwseal
Mercyfulfate (Camarlengo diocesano)
Lizzie.may (Presbítero diocesano)
Gawain59 (Canciller diocesano)
Eddward (Condestable diocesano)
Niamh. (Senescal diocesano)
Percy_julian (Legado diocesano)

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 25, 2019 12:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
De Amda , Lady of Leeds
Fecha de envío el 25 Julio 1467, a las 01h56
Asunto
Expira el 11 Agosto 2019

Father Staleno has added you to the seminary. Here is the location again: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=5261

Amda

Citation:
Urac

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 12:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
What is the Aristotelian Church?

The Aristotelian Church is the established Church by the One, True, and Eternal Jah based on the philosophic virtues and ideas of Aristotle and by the love and Friendship of Christos. The foundations of our Church are enshrined on the Creed that professes the basis of our faith and thus acknowledge by the faithful community.

The United Reformed Aristotelian Church (RAC, or the Church) is the official Church of England. We adhere to Aristotelian values and virtues as described in Holy Scripture, and to the dogma and doctrine established by RAC Councils and tradition. Since we are independent from any foreign power, whether temporal or ecclesiastical, we differ to a greater or lesser extent from other Aristotelian denominations such as the Universal Roman Aristotelian Church and the Ancient Aristoceltic Church.

The Church is administered by two councils, the Council of Bishops (CoB) and the Council of Clergy (CoC), which is open to all RAC deacons, priests, and bishops. Entry into the life of the Church is open to everyone. Scholars of the Church (level 3 and 4, especially Church Way) can choose to dedicate their lives to the parishioners and the Almighty by serving in the Church more fully as Sacristan deacons, priests, or bishops, and many positions are available to non-scholars as well. Some in the Church may choose to live as members of a monastery or a religious order, such as the Holy and Chivalrous Order of Her Sacred Rose (HSR), the religious military order responsible for the safety and welfare of the clergy, pilgrims and believers of the Church. That is not not it's only calling. Understanding that everything comes in balance, Her Sacred Rose also pursues the scholarly aspects of our faith: writing, researching, and creating, all for the Church's glory. The Order holds the values of the Church in a higher regard and strictly enforces them amongst those who volunteer their service to it, while maintaining it is the will of its members to strengthen through this increased adherence to absolute value and doctrine. The HSR is an Order devoted to fellowship, where those of like mind and direction may come and commune with one another, to share thoughts and ideas, while devoting their time and energies to the glorification of the Church.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Kendal, capital del Westmorland (Domaine Royal) Domingo 28 Julio 1467

Citation:
Kendal Parish
Current time: 12:38 GMT
Cura Josephus
Archdiocese of York
The diocese is directed by Archbishop Nelia
Diocese Capital: Egremont

Citation:
Province of York

Metropolitan Diocese: Archdiocese of York

Diocese suffragan:
Diocese of Carlisle

Archdiocese of York
(depends on the Province of York, directed by the metropolitan bishop Nelia)

Archbishop: Nelia
The bishop's term ends in 1 month and 18 days

The king appoints the bishop

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Citation:
Kendal Parish
Cura Josephus
Archdiocese of York

Citation:
Province of York

Diocese suffragan:
Diocese of Carlisle

Archdiocese of York

Citation:

Citation:
Kendal Parish
Cura Josephus
Archdiocese of York

Citation:
Province of York

Diocese suffragan:
Diocese of Carlisle

Archdiocese of York

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother,

Thank you for your application to study at the National Seminary of ESI. However, we are still undergoing a few changes and the seminary is not yet officially opened.

Thanking you for your understanding.

Peace and Goodwill,
Brother Will

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 9 sur 13

Sauter vers: