L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Palazzo Della Scala-Corsini alla Lungara
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Della Scala alla Lungara
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 24, 2019 1:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

«You are beautiful»

Those words echoed in his mind, leaving him doubtful at first glance. Nobody in his life - perhaps his mother - had told him so. He had heard himself called "stiff", "snob", "disagreeable", "upstanding", "criminal" even, but no one had ever told him "you are beautiful". He took a few seconds to understand what Kalixtus was saying to him and, when he understood, he shuddered and blushed in the face as if overwhelmed by a blaze. He shielded his face with one hand. He said nothing, not even when his friend kissed his neck fleetingly. A shiver ran through him and he felt his legs give way, but he resisted, he had to gather all the strength he had not to fall like a pudding at the feet of that man - he, yes - handsome.

We will go wherever you want, my dear. We will travel along every street of Rome, we will visit every place that can give us pleasure and delight.

He turned to Kalixtus and brought both hands to his hair and gently touched the bow. He narrowed his eyes and breathed deeply, prayed to himself and forced himself to no lose his self control.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 28, 2019 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus felt Arduino open his braid. He felt the caution he showed and smiled into himself, surrendering to the tingling that spread inside him, especially because he felt the touch even though he didn't see it. But before his inner eye he saw him stroking with his beautiful finely structured fingers over the white hair, loosening the bow and then unfolding the hair. He also saw the blushed cheeks. How could someone seem so enchanting, almost sacred, and appear so strong and so conscious despite his sensual posture? It was a little riddle for him but that was Arduino: a big, fascinating riddle to be discovered. That's why he was here and he turned around smiling and then he got into the tub, it wasn't very slow but of course you were able to watch when you wanted to have a look, because in the ideal world of Kalixtus shame was a feeling he didn't know, he knew what he was, what he could be and radiated this self-confidence all the time. When the water touched the sensitive parts of his central body, he breathed the air softly and moaned at the heat of the water and yet the vapours of the tonic rose up and the hair sank into the water, playing around the Cardinal's body in long white streaks like a magical lyrical allusion. The same one closed his eyes and purred gently at the soothing relaxation that this bath prepared for him. The tension fell from him and his hand stroked over his own skin into the depths, he opened his eyes and looked at Arduino whom he had not forgotten and he knew he was still in the room and because he was, it was something special. He felt the look of his friend and of course the desire that rested in him. It wasn't that he couldn't understand it, because he had a similar desire and it was of course evil to create this desire in Arduino, who in his being was without question devoted to this game, to the game of lust, of love and that was exactly what it was all about, the affection and that he felt - that relieved Kalixtus. You shouldn't be deceived, Kalixtus wasn't versed in love, he was afraid of rejection like everyone else, but he overcame this fear and transformed it into strength and directness, because nothing else matters in this world - it was God's will that we love and this love must never be hidden.

It is almost a pity that you have already bathed, otherwise you could keep me company here in this tub. But probably you enjoy this moment as much as I do. Kalixtus was offensive, aware of Arduino's radiance, and the Italian himself could see the excitement of Kalixtus himself, whose voice had lost nothing of the vibrations inherent to a cat - which he was of course - softly playing with the water on the surface, letting his fingers circle and looking at Arduino with a soft, almost longing look. He was really beautiful but there was also an innocence that, if it burst, would make the character stronger than he might be aware of. Kalixtus' talent was above all to recognize the potential of a human being - Arduino made no exception and the Cardinal liked what he saw - visually and transcendently.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2019 1:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In his mind he began to pray, to pray to anyone who could give him the strength to resist that temptation, he prayed above all to himself, to overcome that test to which every millimeter of his body was subjected. His mind was now overwhelmed by his friend, but his body opposed a strenuous - last! - defense. He took a step forward towards Kalixtus, but then stopped, like a statue made of flesh immobilized in time that had stopped flowing.

He had a grip on his throat - perhaps desire, probably terror, or gluttony - he was struggling to talk.

My beloved dear friend, your sumptuous beauty is a hymn to Creation and I would like to glorify such perfection.
He took another step forward, then stopped again. Now I want to give you a secret, one of the many that I treasure under these golden locks - smiled maliard.
Time, my dear, is not a fiction. It is real, it governs us and bends us to the corruption of body and mind. My secret, which I now want to share with you, is hidden among the folds of waiting.

He laughed at himself, shook his head, undid his robe. To hell the time!

He entered the tub, immersed himself entirely, holding his breath. He emerged a few seconds later, his eyes closed. He put both hands on his face, brought his head back and laughed.

There was a clear bell sound. It was time for lunch.

You see? Time always wins.

He came out of the tub, very slowly. He took a linen cloth over a small table and wrapped it.

I precede you.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 11, 2019 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There are those moments when Kalixtus can still get surprised. This was such a moment. He hadn't reckoned with this playful desire of his counterpart and then there was this deliciousness of Arduino which he presented to him. Kalixtus was usually prepared to recognize the qualities of his counterpart long before they revealed themselves to him. This time it was not so. He had fallen much more in love with the face than with the rest - although this "rest" wasn't at all unsightly. So the Cardinal briefly held his breath when Arduino came to him in the tub. His ice-blue eyes twitched like little lightnings and you could hear the breaking of icebergs when you looked into the unexpected but completely welcome look of Kalixtus. As if it could have been exciting, someone rang the bell after the master of the house - and Arduino disappeared from the tub and away from him. Now the cardinal had a wonderful view of the Italian's butt and the cat, just purring, got hungry - he would spend a lot of time on this - that was for sure.

For the moment the absence of his sun was a punishment and Arduino would enjoy it, he saw it in his eyes. But this punishment was shared by both of them. Kalixtus would follow him in a few minutes, but of course they could take their time, because Kalixtus cleaning rituals were complex and coordinated. He called for his servants and submerged himself in the water. Under water he heard how everything around him lost its importance. He started to smell and taste lavender in the water and the infinitely beautiful laughter of Arduinos flashed in Kalixtus' head and produced a smile on the Cardinal's face. He felt his long hair in the pool diffuse in all directions and move gently. He liked this feeling of weightlessness. Arduino did the rest to make him feel free, free and comfortable. In front of the Cardinal's inner eye he saw many hours that he would spend satisfying his curiosity about this man. Satisfaction was the right word anyway and Kalixtus hands stroked...

In any case, he would soon get out of the tub and his staff would dress him and do his hair. A strict braid in which he had the feathers of white peacocks worked in. The garment he wore was scarlet red and of course in many layers, floor-length and with golden inlays. On his fingers some rubies flashed corresponding to that cross around his neck - gold spiked with rubies. So his blossom-white skin was almost perfect and stood out from the red like blood running down white skin. He greeted his Italian with a malicious smile. It was unfair to leave me alone but I understand this as an invitation. Should he have told Arduino that Kalixtus had taken a small aperitif in the tub? He would probably feed it to Arduino soon - if he was a good boy. Kalixtus sat down at the table and looked into the face of the Italian sun in his thoughts he saw him and there was more the smell of black leather on his skin and of course the flickering light of many candles burning down hot and what did Kalixtus hear? We want to leave that to the reader. It did not miss its effect in any case. I am curious what your kitchen will serve Arduino if they are like you, then I will love them.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 19, 2019 12:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The large table had been set, for two, perfectly without neglecting any detail. Large vases filled with white tulips were arranged. The room was flooded with intense light from the open shutters that filtered through white embroidered linen curtains and drew arabesques on the frescoed walls.

The courses had already been served: Ravioli stuffed with parmesan cheese, colorful chickens, cream of sour cherries and pear cake. Some saucers were filled with rosemary flavoured oil and others with vinagrette. Glass jugs contained red wine. Silver bowls then kept the rose water to clean their fingers.

The servants had been sent away. There was only Arduino waiting for Kalixtus and he had not even bothered to dress properly: he had simply wrapped himself in a heavy green velvet cloak over the linen cloth he had just worn; he still had damp hair for that quick bath.

He smiled when he saw Kalixtus and with a gesture of the hand invited him to sit down.

My dear, I hope you enjoyed the bath. An invitation, yes, to have lunch with me. He smiled.

I hope you enjoy the food I have thought for you. Only five dishes, actually, but all succulent: you'll tell me, then, which one you'll have preferred.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 6:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked at the food served and in between, of course, at his sunshine again and again. As it was his courtesy, he tasted every meal he received. Of course, they were excellent tasting, and that was clear, the Cardinal desired something else - it tasted him after a special dessert, this desire could certainly be called an inner burning, which could be recognized by a certain flash in the ice-blue eyes of Kalixtus. As he knew Arduino, he would of course discover this immediately and he would play with him, as he had done throughout the whole visit, but this game could also be played in pairs - even absolutely. He dunked two fingers in the oil instead of some bread and it was running down well visible on his index and middle finger Kalixtus looked at Arduino and licked over the fingertips before he slipped down with his tongue and flashed between his fingers until he sank both into his mouth then he bit softly into those now cleanly licked fingers before he smiled maliciously provocatively. Hadn't there been five dishes on the menu - so far he had only tasted four. Kalixtus of course wondered what Arduino had planned beautiful and purred for a moment he thought of a special tongue play and the fire in him threatened to displace the water, which he otherwise represents. It was just this unnatural desire to crawl over the table and snack on Arduino here and now in the dining room but that would be immoral and completely unworthy. No Arduino deserves to perceive this moment as what it is - art and passion and not the forest fire that built up in Kalixtus. Time to drink and he tasted the wine - he couldn't tell which one it was - it tasted as sweet as what was sitting in front of him - a soft moan sounded to the Cardinal's lips. That was unintentional. Had anyone heard it? He was just too much in his mind to feed the naked Arduino on the beach with grapes and then demonstrate his well-trained tongue. This and more - there was so much to discover. Kalixtus cleared his throat. Wasn't there a question? It rarely happens that someone fascinated him so much.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 8:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His skin had turned to glass, his face appeared smug, but rather serene; the pallor of his cheeks had not been stained with any red hue. However, within himself, Arduino - the young man who had never experienced such sensations - was like a summer thunderstorm inside, crossed by clouds laden with rain and crossed by lightning and thunderbolts. He smiled at his friend and his game, as he finished his meal and drank in one breath a whole cup of wine filled to the top.
He moved his chair and stood up, picking up the cloak that had fallen from his shoulders, leaving him only with the damp cloth. He smiled once again towards Kalixtus.

It was a very pleasant lunch, my dear. Follow me, I asked the servants to serve some liquor in the Wunderkammer. It's one of the few things I left as I found it when I took the Palace: it's horrible! There's a huge fireplace in the shape of a golden bearded face and other oddities. I'm sure you won't like it, just like I don't. Really delightful.

Arduino walked along the dining room until he reached a small door camouflaged as a frescoed wall. He opened it and turned to Kalixtus. Beyond the door, a deep darkness disturbed only by a flickering light, far away.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 11, 2019 2:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus arranged a little present at Arduino's palazzo. It was part of the game that they played but also an honest, almost romantic idea, although Kalixtus himself preferred the flowers at their roots so this time they were cut for symbolism's sake. From the entrance of the palazzo, a trail of white rose petals led to an opulent bouquet of white roses, with a long, beautiful, blood-red rose standing in the middle over all the white ones. The expensive porcelain vase was painted with a white and blue dragon - a Chinese motif. Kalixtus found it extremely tasteful when he discovered it during a shopping spree in Venice, in a store. It was expensive but the best was just good enough for Arduino and so it served its purpose today. A small envelope with a few lines lay in front of it.

Citation:
      Beloved,
      You know, for me there's only one rose that can look out over the ocean of colourless- and that rose is as red as blood.
      It's only one that makes the others shine - just like you make me shine.
      May these roses sweeten your time until we reunite.

In love
      The light of your sun

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 15, 2019 1:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le giornate volgevano al buio sempre più in fretta; ormai i lunghi pomeriggi di luce sbiadivano in fretta per lasciare spazio alle tenebre e ai pensieri molli e mesti della stagione che s'apprestava a giungere.
Il Cardinale Della Scala si stringeva nel suo mantello di velluto - sentiva già freddo - mentre osservava il parco ingiallirsi e arrossarsi e i garruli fiori estivi sparire. Nel suo animo sentiva due forze contrapposte: la tristezza per l'estate che svaniva e il sottile piacere proprio per quella tristezza.
Francesco, il fido servitore a capo della servitù del Palazzo, era lì accanto al giovane Arduino che, senza distogliere lo sguardo dal grande parco, gli rivolse la parola:
Dovremmo organizzare una festa d'autunno. Si voltò verso il servo. Una festa intima, riservata soltanto ai miei familiari e a qualche amico. Sì, è quello che faremo.

Si sciolse in un sorriso che gli illuminò lo sguardo incorniciato dai biondi capelli smossi da una leggera brezza. Rientriamo.

Hamea

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 17, 2019 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La contessa seduta nel suo studiolo, aveva terminato di vergare la lettera per suo figlio Arduino.

Dopo aver cosparso una manciata di polverino sulla pergamena per asciugare l'inchiostro la rilesse velocemente, poi impresse il suo sigillo sulla ceralacca rossa con un unico e fluido movimento del polso.

Suonò il campanello e nell'attesa che si palesasse il valletto si voltò verso la finestra e fece correre lo sguardo sui mille colori del giardino sottostante, ogni volta si meravigliava di quella copiosa fioritura nonostante un settembre ormai inoltrato.

Un leggero bussare la distolse dai suoi pensieri e con voce pacata esclamò:

Avanti

Il valletto entrò e si profuse in un profondo inchino dopo si avvicinò alla scrivania

Hamea gli porse la pergamena sorridendo :

Fate partire un messo per Roma, desidero che questo mio scritto arrivi quanto prima a mio figlio, Sua Eminenza Reverendissima Arduino della Scala.

Predisponete inoltre la mia partenza, avvertite le cameriere che preparino i bauli e le scuderie che tirino a lucido cavalli e carrozza. Andate pure.

Quando quest'ultimo prese congedo, la nobildonna emise un profondo sospiro e rimase pensierosa per qualche minuto, poi all'improvviso si alzò di scatto, doveva parlare con il marito del viaggio, e con un fruscio di gonne uscì dalla stanza e si allontanò nel corridoio per raggiungere le stanze del suo consorte.

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 22, 2019 10:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quei giorni stavano segnando il termine di un'estate che era stata di rinnovamento per Alessandro. Ora indossava una berretta rossa, sentiva su di sè il peso di molte responsabilità.
L'estate romana era stata fin troppo afosa per i gusti del Della Scala, il quale da sempre preferiva un clima più fresco, l'arrivo dell'autunno significava inoltre l'inizio della stagione della caccia, da sempre un'attività praticata largamente dai nobili, la quale aveva trovato da poco in Alessandro un grande estimatore.

Vestito dei paramenti color porpora il Cardinale si concesse qualche secondo per ammirare il suo anello cardinalizio, successivamente, accompagnato da alcuni membri della servitù che trasportavano una grande botte di amarone della Valpolicella da farne dono a suo cugino, e da alcune Guardie perchè, si sà, Roma può essere tanto benevola quanto pericolosa, Alessandro si recò al Palazzo del Decano del Sacro Collegio e si fece annunciare.

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 22, 2019 11:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

_______________________________________________Festa d'Autunno

Il Cardinale osservava, dalla terrazza, il giardino chiuso. La servitù si era adoperata a d apparecchiare lunghe tavolate e ad imbandirle di pietanze autunnali: pani de li mille savori, salsa de ceci profumata al rosmarino e aglio, misticanza di funghi del bosco, composta di fegatelli, tagliatelle ai funghi e salsiccia, zuppa di ceci con maltagliati, carni arse de vari tipi, coniglio al forno al savor di finocchietto, crostate e torte farcite.

Era riuscito, finalmente a farsi realizzare una fontana da cui zampillava vino fresco al posto dell'acqua, mentre servitori portavano brocche di altre prelibatezze in giro per il giardino, servendole direttamente agli ospiti.

Ben tre differenti palchetti di musici erano stati allestiti in tre differenti zone del giardino chiuso, mentre nel giardino aperto che anticipava l'inizio del parco sul Gianicolo giovani danzatori e danzatrici mettevano in scena l'allegoria dell'autunno.

Temo che questa sarà l'ultima festa che riesco a dare all'aperto prima della primavera... disse il Cardinale con tono sconsolato a Francesco che osservava insieme a lui.

Dragone90

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 29, 2019 9:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Drago era intento nei suoi lavori.
Dalla porta sentì bussare qualcuno, insistentemente, ormai il sole stava cominciando a calare, doveva esser qualcosa d'urgente.
Tra sè, nonostante non fosse nel suo stile, si ritrovò a brontolare, interrompendo tutto ciò che stava facendo.
Aperta la porta, mentre indossava un mantello per coprirsi dall'aria fresca che cominciava ad avanzare in quei giorni, si ritrovò un messo, che col fiatone, mentre cercava di riprendere ossigeno, gli porgeva una busta.
Ci volle poco a riconoscere il marchio sulla cera lacca che la chiudeva.
Ringraziando il messo, e lasciatogli qualche moneta in più.

La missiva giungeva dal fratello. Era ormai tempo immemore che non lo vedeva.
Lo invitava ad una festa autunnale .

Ormai, preso da quest'invito e dal viaggio da organizzare, frettolosamente, si dimenticò delle sue faccende ancor da terminare.

Qualche giorno dopo, era in viaggio .
Vestito di tutto punto, aveva pensato di portare in dono della propoli.
Il viaggio sembrò interminabile , ebbe modo di pensare a quanto tempo non vedeva Arduino. e quanto entrambi fossero cresciuti, ripercorrendo le mille avventure. Era bello dopo tanto tempo reincontrarlo.

Davanti al Palazzo congedò il cocchiere e si avviò all'entrata.
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 29, 2019 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Introdotto alla presenza di suo cugino Arduino, Alessandro lo abbracciò fraternamente e disse:

"Mio caro cugino è un grande piacere rivederti!

Ecco, tu mi accogli nella tua dimora, per questo mi sentivo in obbligo di portarti un piccolo presente!"

Alessandro fece cenno a due suoi servitori che portarono una grande botte.

"Questo è amarone della Valpolicella, la mia Viscontea vicino a Verona.
Mi auguro sia di tuo gradimento!"

Osservandosi un attimo intorno notò subito la fontana da cui sgorgava vino al posto che acqua e non potè che interessarsi:

"Molto interessante...un giorno o l'altro ti dovrò chiedere una copia dei progetti, ne vorrei realizzare una anche nel mio palazzo..."

Detto questo, Alessandro ammiccò al cugino e si fece versare una coppa di vino.

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 30, 2019 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorrise nel vedere il cugino e lo salutò con un caloroso abbraccio.

Alessandro carissimo! Benvenuto, benvenuto!

Il suo sguardo fu attraversato da un lampo di malizia quando sentì parlare della Viscontea, così, con voce obliqua, disse:

La tua Viscontea, cugino? Speriamo proprio che riesca a tenertela per la prossima vendemmia almeno!

Si portò la mano alla bocca per attutire una risata argentina.

Scherzo, scherzo... Grazie mille per il presente e sarà un piacere per tutti quello di berlo alla tua salute! Ma su, avviciniamoci alla fontana, te ne svelerò i segreti.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Della Scala alla Lungara Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 3 sur 7

Sauter vers: