L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 21, 2019 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pawcio lowered his head and replied
Yes, Your Eminence, I renounce my meny sins and I want to follow the path of rdemption.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 5:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lucvanmoer after taking the designated places, he answered yes to the question.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lucvanmoer and Pawcio, do you ask for baptism in the Aristotelian faith and therefore accept the dogma and rules of life of the Holy Aristotelian Church?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 10:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She took a deep breath. Sometimes there was a need to contemplate and to enjoy the sincere atmosphere of a house of the most high. A choir underlined the sacredness of the basilica. While his Eminence adressed the two polish man who have travelled the long way to Rome in order to commit themselves to the only true aristotelian believe.

The blue eyes of the redblond observed the ceremony. This was supposed to be a day that shall celebrate the love all of them shared for the Most High who was loving them just as much as they were all part of his creation. Dignity and awareness needed to be celebrated today.
Apathy and a lack of communication was about to be fighted just like the Archangels did when fighting the demon princes send by the creature without name.
She remained quiet norishing and contemplating about todays importance.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 25, 2019 8:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is a pity that such an important event for me is so far away from home and family.

Yes, Your Eminence, I want the grace of baptism in Aristotle and I fully accept the principles of Saint. Aristotle.
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 5:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A long wait and here is the moment where LucvanMoer can show his sincere and true attachment to faith.
With full conviction, he responds positively to both questions.
At the same time feeling that from today, he will be able to feel fully a member of the church community.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 9:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal was joined by two clerics carrying a bowl of water. He approached and dipped his fingers in the crystalline liquid:

We praise you, O God the Creator, that among the four elements you used water to give shape to the universe. Bless this water so that with it the prodigy of creation may be renewed. Thanks to it, our spirit is always open to the new life that Aristotle announces to us.

He turned again to Lucvanmoer and Pawcio:

Lucvanmoer and Pawcio, do you believe in the Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, of Hell and Paradise, who will judge souls at the hour of death and in Aristotle, His First Prophet, who taught us the Laws and Divine Wisdom?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 11:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, Your Eminence, I belive
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course - I believe, Your Eminence.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 27, 2019 10:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you believe in the Second Prophet who came to Earth to show us the path of Heaven, who suffered martyrdom to save us, thus teaching us true friendship. And in the Holy Aristotelian Church, founded by him, in the communion of the Saints, in the Remission of sins, in Eternal Life?

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 27, 2019 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, Your Eminence, I belive.
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 27, 2019 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And I too believe in these truths, Your Emincence.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiled at Lucvanmoer and Pawcio, then took two candles from the altar and handed it over to Jolieen.

My beloved sister, would you like to be the godmother of these two children of God?

Like water, fire is one of the elements chosen by the Most High to give life to the world. He illuminates and points the way.

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, do you want to be the Light of Lucvanmoer and Pawcio along the long and joyful path to God?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 5:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Without even realizing herself she raised from where she was attending the cermony and took the candles with the needed respect and dignity. These candles were a symbol of life and had a sacred meaning that she was very aware of.

Handing the first candle to Lucvanmoer. "I Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, a child of the Most High will guide you Lucvanmoer along your path of virtue towards the solar paradise and towards the Most High himself."

Turning to Pawcio she handed him as well the candle to seal the ritual meaning behind it and spoke her oath to him just as honest and heartfelt as she had done for Lucvanmoer.
"I Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, a child of the Most High will guide you Pawcio along your path of virtue towards the solar paradise and towards the Most High himself."

She smiled and nodded delighted to Arduino.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I accepted a lighted candle. And everything that symbolizes.
I bowed and smiled at Jolieen.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 9 sur 21

Sauter vers: