L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2018 3:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was already standing in front of the Cardinal when the choir ceased from singing and the rite of ordination was formally commenced.
Citation:
"Your Most Reverend Eminence, the people of Carlisle ask that Lacine be enthroned as Bishop of Carlisle."

Then as Msgr. Della Scala began the prayer, Fr. Lacine slightly bowed his head and clasped his hands together. In silence, he is partaking with the opening prayer.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 29, 2018 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal passed his hand over the rough pages of the book in front of him. He read:

From the Book of Virtues:

Christos turned then to Titus, who was nearby, “Titus, approach, my friend. Titus, you are strong and vigorous. You can help me to carry this community; you will be my second. Now, Titus, you are Titan, and it is with the assistance of your strength that I would build a titanic Church! ”

And he turned to the other apostles, who grimaced and pouted, saying: “And you, look at yourselves, here you forget the virtue and become jealous! To belong to this community, faithful to God, it will be necessary to hold yourselves in purity and avoid sin. However, I see well that none among you can claim to such a level of virtue. Turn then toward God, my brothers, for He is merciful and the occasion remains for you to wash away your faults and to follow the way that I show you.

Thus do not be sorrowful, for you will be my successors. You will carry the good news to all the nations by helping Titus to create my Church. Thus, I call on you to be guides to those faithful to God. Be models for those who listen to you, because a bad guide traces a bad road for those who follow it. I name you as Bishops. You will have responsibility for the safety of your flocks.”

Finally, Christos judged that the crowd had heard enough for the time being and he dispersed them.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 29, 2018 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened intently on the reading from the Book of Virtues and took it into his heart.

pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 29, 2018 5:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal was sure to be late, but she had not been able to leave her office before, she only hoped that the mass had not already begun and that Cardinal Arduino did not scold her too much.
It was a joy for her, to witness the birth of a New bishop in a country that was not yet completely aristoelic, so it certainly could not be missing.
 She walked briskly into the basilica and quietly sat down.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 30, 2018 3:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal approached Lacine and spoke so that all those present could listen:

Do you want, dear brother, to fulfill the ministry entrusted to us by the Second Prophet, which we now transmit to you through the laying on of hands? and do you want to preach with fidelity and perseverance as revealed to us by Aristotle taking care of the people of God entrusted to you?

It was an important moment. Cardinal Della Scala looked the Bishop in his eyes and waited for the answer.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 30, 2018 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lacine was looking at the Cardinal as he was being addressed, and answered each question sincerely.

Gropius a écrit:
Do you want, dear brother, to fulfill the ministry entrusted to us by the Second Prophet, which we now transmit to you through the laying on of hands?

I do.

Gropius a écrit:
and do you want to preach with fidelity and perseverance as revealed to us by Aristotle taking care of the people of God entrusted to you?

I do.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 01, 2018 8:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arduino nodded; then he laid his hands on Lacine's head. Although he had performed many ceremonies, he was very excited and happy and this was clear on his face.

- Oh Aristotle, thanks to your intercession,
pour out over your son Lacine,
the power that comes from the Most High
through the Holy Second Prophet Christos,
You passed this power to Titus and to the other apostles
that in different parts of the earth
they founded the Church as your sanctuary
to the glory and perennial praise of your name.

Astuzia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 01, 2018 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Valentino Borgia, called Astuzia, goes around the suburbs of Rome to look for a basilica he never heard about it.
He asks information from a group of passing Episcopal guards.
- Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find the Basilica of Saint Syphilis? -
a guard answers him - try looking in the brothel down the street- and everyone laughs.
Monsignor, annoyed, continues his search until he passes in front of a church where there is a celebration in progress.
He reads name in top of door: "Basilica di San Silfaele"
He thinks: Silfaele, Sifilide..... nevermind!
He enters and finds what he is looking for.
He makes the sign of the cross, and looks for a secluded place where he can follow the celebration without disturbing

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 01, 2018 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He knelt before Msgr. Della Scala and bowed his head. After a moment, he felt the cardinal's hands on his head as the the prayer of consecration is being made. Lacine listened, and prayed to Jah that every word be done according to His will.

Gropius a écrit:
- Oh Aristotle, thanks to your intercession,
pour out over your son Lacine,
the power that comes from the Most High
through the Holy Second Prophet Christos,
You passed this power to Titus and to the other apostles
that in different parts of the earth
they founded the Church as your sanctuary
to the glory and perennial praise of your name.

Amen.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 01, 2018 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arduino took a copy of the Book of Virtues

He placed it on Lacine's head and then handed it to his hands.

Receive the Book of Virtues. Guardian and teacher of the Word of the Prophets, teach and disseminate the community entrusted to you by teaching and preaching.

Then, he gave the pastoral to the left hand of the elect.

Receive the pastoral. Your guide, like that of a shepherd, leads the flock of the faithful towards the sun, on the path of virtue.

Arduino put the miter on the head of the elect.

This miter reminds you that your every action is guided by the words of the two Prophets. As a crown, it can shine for your actions and its splendor can inspire each gaze.

Finally, the Cardinal took the episcopal ring, of gold and emerald, and placed it on the ring finger of Lacine's right hand.

Receive this new ring, memory of your ordination and spousal sign of fidelity to the Church and to the Most High. It is a symbol of that faith and purity, which you are called to guard and indicate to the community entrusted to you.

[edit:Corrected corrupt mitre image 13.06.2019]

Dernière édition par Gropius le Jeu Juin 13, 2019 9:44 am; édité 1 fois
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 03, 2018 5:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lacine remained bowed down as the Book of Virtues was placed over his head, and then he stood up after it was handed to him.

Gropius a écrit:
Receive the Book of Virtues. Guardian and teacher of the Word of the Prophets, teach and disseminate the community entrusted to you by teaching and preaching.

A Crosier (pastoral staff) was then given to him which he received with his left hand. This is a tradition being observed in order to leave the right hand free to bestow blessings.

Gropius a écrit:
Receive the pastoral. Your guide, like that of a shepherd, leads the flock of the faithful towards the sun, on the path of virtue.

He slightly bowed his head again in front of the cardinal to receive the Mitre.

Gropius a écrit:
This miter reminds you that your every action is guided by the words of the two Prophets. As a crown, it can shine for your actions and its splendor can inspire each gaze.

Finally, Lacine extended his right hand so that the cardinal can place the Episcopal Ring to his ring finger.

Gropius a écrit:
Receive this new ring, memory of your ordination and spousal sign of fidelity to the Church and to the Most High. It is a symbol of that faith and purity, which you are called to guard and indicate to the community entrusted to you.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 03, 2018 10:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Arduino hugged Lacine, smiling:

Dear Bishop Lacine, may God bless you in carrying out your pastoral mission.

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 03, 2018 3:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Your Eminence. You have done so much for us. We are grateful.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 03, 2018 3:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the ordination rite had finally finished, Josephus immediately approached the newly ordained bishop and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Congratulations, brother! May you lead your flock as Christos did!"

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 24, 2018 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

⊰Battesimo di Abigail Sara Luce Bentivoglio [Abigail_bentivoglio] - 24.12.1466⊱

----------------------

La Basilica di San Silfaele fuori le Mura era magnifica nella sua imponenza! Il Cardinale Arduino Della Scala attendeva la battezzanda pregando in ginocchio vicino l'altare maggiore.

Dernière édition par Gropius le Sam Mar 16, 2019 6:35 pm; édité 1 fois
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 3 sur 21

Sauter vers: