L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 22, 2021 7:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled and spread his arms. The ceremony began.

Adjutórum nostrum + in Nómine Dómini
    R/. Qui fecit cœlum et terram

translation a écrit:
    Our help + is in the Name of the Lord
    R/. Who made Heaven and Earth

Accédant qui ordinándi sunt ad órdinem Diaconátus

translation a écrit:
    Let those who are to be ordained deacons come forward

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 23, 2021 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I stepped forward, and waited with my head lowered for what was about to happen.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 26, 2021 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal stands and imposes his hands over the future deacons and says:

Frater charissimi, Diaconum opórtet Missam ministrare, ac in Missa Lectione legere, baptizare et praedicare.

Oremus, fratres charissimi, Deum Patrem Omnipotentem, ut super hos famulos Suos, quos ad officium Diaconatus dignatur assumere, benedictionis Suae gratiam clementer effundat, et preces nostras clementer exaudiat: ut, quae nostro gerenda sunt ministerio, Suo benignus prosequatur auxilio. Qui vivit et regnat per omnia saecula saeculórum. Amen

Citation:
    Dearest Brothers, it is up to Deacons to serve and do the readings during Mass, to baptize and to preach.

Dearest Brothers, let us pray our Father, God Almighty, that He mercifuly effuse over His sons the grace of His benediction and that He sastisfy our preaches, in order to complete with His help what we started with our ministry. He who lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 26, 2021 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I listened to the Cardinal's prayer. And I said:

Amen
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 27, 2021 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal imposed the stole over Pawcio:

Accipe stolam candidam de manu Dei: adimple ministerium tuum: potens est enim Deus, ut augeat tibi gratiam Suam: Qui vivit, et regnat in saecula saeculorum. Amen

Citation:
    Receive the white stole from the hand of God to accomplish your ministry, in order to increase His grace in you for God is indeed powerful. He who lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 27, 2021 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I raised my eyes for a moment and took in the stole. Silent
Amen
came out of my mouth.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 29, 2021 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then the Cardinal imposed on Pawcio the dalmatic:

Induat te Dominus indumento salutis, et vestimento laetitiae, et dalmatica justitiae circumdet te semper: In Nomine Domini. Amen

Citation:
    May the Lord cover you with a suit of health and with a vestment of joy, and may He sorround you with a dalmatic of justice forever. In the Name of God. Amen

Then gave him an empty chalice and an empty paten, saying:

Videte cujus ministerium vobis traditur; ideo vos admoneo, ut ita vos exhibeatis, ut Deo placere possitis.

Citation:
    Understand the ministry which is granted to you; indeed I admonish you, may you accomplish it in a pleasing way to God.

Arduino Della Scala gave him the Book of Virtues:

Accipe potestatem legendi Librum Virtutuum in Ecclesia Dei, tam pro vivis, quam pro defunctis: In nomine Domini. Amen

Citation:
    Receive the power to read the Book of Virtues in the Church of God, for the benefit of the living and the dead: in the Name of God. Amen

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 29, 2021 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was accepting further attributes of my future service. They looked light, but they were accompanied by responsibility,

In the name of God. Amen
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 02, 2021 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally, the Cardinal Della Scala said to the new deacon:

Pax Domini sit semper tecum. Amen

Citation:
    May the peace of the Lord be with you always. Amen

And he blessed him:

Benedíctio Dei + Altíssimis, et Aristó+telis et Chri+sti descédat super te; ut sis benedíctus in órdine diaconáli. Amen

Citation:
    May the benediction of the Almighty + God, of Aristo+tle and of Chri+stos descend upon you; and may you be blessed in the Order of diaconate. Amen

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 03, 2021 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So it happened. The final "Amen" ended a long period of preparation for the work for the Church.
Now the new tasks begin.
The future looks bright.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 03, 2021 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear Pawcio, I will have to assign you to a parish for your work as a deacon. Tell me where you are going to live so that I can appoint you according to the rules. In the meantime, congratulations! And may Aristotle bless you!

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 03, 2021 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, I would like to return to Plock, in the Diocese of Mazovia. I settled there years ago.
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2021 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Having obtained the permission of Cardinal Della Scala, Father Francesco Maria, he reached the majestic basilica of San Sifaele. The great Roman basilicas were testimony of the Aristotelian faith over the centuries and their beauty was a "taste" of the Solar Paradise.

He withdrew a few moments in prayer then reached the sacristy where he found the sacristans and clerics who look after the basilica already waiting for him:

"I thank you for your generous welcome and your service - he said addressing the staff of the Basilica - the rite of Baptism will be simple but very intimate and we will celebrate it in the Baptistery Chapel so as not to occupy the entire basilica."

Accompanied therefore by sacristan and clerics, dressed in sacred vestments, he went to the Baptistery of the Basilica to await the arrival of the faithful and in particular of the new sons of the Holy Aristotelian Church of the island of Ireland who were already in Rome for the their theological studies.
tricksterloke

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2021 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As he makes his way through the town of Rome, Loki eventually, thanks to the help of the random people, finds his way towards assigned basilica. As he admires the building, his head in the skies, he slowly works his way towards the front entrance. The paper he received from his teacher in one hand, his other hand under his sleeve playing with his armband, he walks up the stairs towards the grand entrance.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Talona

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2021 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Talona was present at the ceremony, discreetly, as she was not yet an official member of the Irish Church. She was following the ceremony.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 15 sur 21

Sauter vers: