L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 16, 2019 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal greeted and blessed Bishop Mac Kinnon. My dear daughter, may the Most High always bless you.

They did not wait long; soon Augustinus also arrived. He held out his hand so that he could kiss the cardinal's ring and gave him a warm welcome.

Augustinus, you're ready, well. Let's not wait any longer, then.

He walked to the high altar.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 16, 2019 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A warm smile was given to the italian blond.
"Thank you, your Eminence" she was indeed happy to meet Arduino, as it was seldom for them to share delightful time together.
Today would be a delightful day, of that she had no doubt, she followed him to the high altar, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Breathing in the imposant atmosphere of the basilica which calmed her and made her feel peaceful.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 16, 2019 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Augustinus stood up and started following Cardinal Dela Scala. As he moved toward the altar, he watched the guests, and he was particularly pleased when he saw Bishop Mac Kinnon who smiled gently. Augustinus smiled back and bent his head and fold his hands together.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 16, 2019 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young cardinal's face became more serious. He looked right into Augustinus' eyes and said:

My son, before proceeding, introduce yourself to us.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 16, 2019 8:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Augustinus looked at the cardinal and answer:

I, Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche am here, as a suppliant, to apply for being admitted into the Holy Church Aristotelian to serve God with all my might.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the words of the candidate, His Eminence continued with the celebration.

Rejoice, you all who are gathered here in this moment of joy that marks the entrance of Augustinus in the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church. From today, the Church will have a new minister to spread the sacred word.

Then, he spoke to Jolieen.

Your Excellence, would you read a passage from the Book of Virtues?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 17, 2019 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She smiled confidently. Stepping forward opening her book of virtues that had obviously seen already a lot of reading and plenty of notes and marks.

The young blond opened it for her very specific passage and started to read it out loud.

Citation:
Book of the end of time
Chapter III - « The Church »

The wind beat on the sides of the church, making its structure quiver. The sky, dark and icy, was filled with threatening clouds of Herculean proportions. All around the church, the lightning tore the air, followed soon by its accomplice, the thunder, which resounded in the terrified hearts of the flocks.

The priest encouraged the flock with his prayers. He never stopped reminding them that they did not have anything to fear if they kept in their spirit the divine words revealed by the Prophet, Aristotle, and the Messiah, Christos. The purity of his faith pushed him to encourage his listeners to make penitence for their sins. And he repeated unceasingly that it was time for those whose souls were choked with sin to make their confessions. But nobody listened to him any more, terror trampling on their reason, and all looked out now through the stained glass windows of the church.

At this point in time the third calamity fell down on them. The wind redoubled intensity, changing the wind into gusts and the gusts into storms. The cataclysm reached its climax when a terrible tornado assaulted the church building. This one broke the stained glass of the church, coming to fill up the building with its icy breath. The pieces of coloured glass fell down in a rain of sharpened blades on the unfortunate ones which were below.

The tornado propelled the pews against the walls, breaking them into pieces. It reversed the flock, who, struck out one against the others. It broke down the statues from the tops of their pedestals, shattering them in thousands of pieces. The imposing doors of the church were several centuries old. They had known the pangs of time without ever giving signs of the least weakness. But the tornado made them fly away like wisps of straw.

The noise of the storm covered the exhortations and the prayers of the priest. He stopped then when he saw a young child fallen to the ground. An enormous beam threatened to fall down and crush the child. The priest threw himself on him and pushed the child out of the path of the falling timber. This sacrifice proved unfortunately useless, because the entire building broke down on its inhabitants, from which only some few survivors managed to escape.

These were not the luckiest, because they had finally the misfortune to witness the last of the calamities. The city was no more, one field of ruins on the cracked ground. The sea was unchained under a sky of ink split by the flashes, the fields, the pastures and the orchards were drowned and only a very few trees held still more or less upright.

The survivors saw then the latter burst out into flames. They cried out with all the energy that remained to them. The wind, hitherto icy, blazed up instantly to painful heat under the open sky. The clouds reddened, reflecting the flames that bathed the country. Fire devoured all that had survived in a gigantic blazing inferno. The unfortunate people who had survived the three other calamities howled in pain when the blazing inferno destroyed their flesh, leaving nothing whatsoever of their bodies.

Smiling to Augustinus she closed her book again, remembering her own ordination some months back.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 17, 2019 11:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Through the basilica only echoed the voice of Excellence Mac Kinon . Augustine was careful listen , deep down, immersed in meaning of words that hears .

* This life is short , we have to live him the best what we can. *

* Priesthood will fulfill my life for sure *
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 17, 2019 11:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He waited a while, so that the words that still echoed through the imposing Basilica would settle in the souls of those present. Then he said Amen and addressed to Krasoljub:

Now, Augustinus, if you want to become a part of the Holy Church, the only guide for the humanity into this sublunary world, how do you intend to show your love for It?

Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 12:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Augustinus takes deep breath and starts recites with loudly-deep voice his vows,

I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, not to bring weapons to combat with violence, on the purpose to offend my brothers, to be instead a witness of peace and friendship among the human society.

He take a little break, inbreath and continue

I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints, the Community of the Faithful, to join the precepts of the Aristotelian Dogma and the Canon Law with my every act, word and thought, under the guidance of my Bishop, the Curia and His Holiness, the Pope. I vow to faithfully obey the Aristotelian Church Fathers who are superior to me according to the Canon Law.

He felt that his mouth was dry, but he did not give up

I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, to behave in an exemplary life, despising temporal goods for the benefit of the spiritual ones, enhancing, through study and prayer, my faith in Aristoteles and in the Second Prophet, to be a model and a guide to those who will be put into my hands.

The nervousness was getting stronger, he tried to stay calm.
Augustinus raised his voice and recites:

I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, to give myself entirely to the Aristotelian Church. Neither family, party or faction will have more weight in my life. Today I cease to be a man and without any more face, name, and asset, I become the Church. I vow to observe celibacy above everything that is prescribed therein. My family is now the Church, the faithful are my children, my peers are my Brothers and Sisters, my superiors my Fathers and Mothers.

Augustinus stopped talking, and close his eyes.
*Thank you God*
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 11:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear son, may these four votes of yours be the votes carved in your heart; symbol of the four elements that have shaped the Earth, they will make you a new and uprighter man. As long as you respect them, your life will belong to the Almighty. Woe betide those who try to devert you from your intentions. We judge you worthy to be admitted into the Holy Aristotelian Church.

At last, His Eminence laid both of his hands on the head of the young new priest, saying

May the Most High protect this man from the impure people and make his one of his followers!
May the Blessed Aristoteles inspire the virtues in his thoughts!
May Our Creator bless him, to let him be chosen for the service of the spreading of His word!
May the Blessed Second Prophet inspire peace in his heart and guide him as He led the Apostles.
May this man become the guidance of believers towards peace, love and the Sun Paradise.
According to the Second Prophet, who anointed the apostles, and in the name of the power that He preserved for us to perpetuate this act, we, Our Eminence Arduino Della Scala, raise you to the dignity of the Priesthood, that thou mayest be the bearer of the True Faith among the Community of the Faithful.
Augustinus, you are consecrated as a priest for the glory of the Creator and His Church on Earth. From now on, any act of blasphemy made ​​against you will be an insult to the Most High himself.

Then, he took a small medallion and gave it to the new member of the Church's ranks

This is the holy symbol of the priesthood: bring it with you, as a memory of your consecration.

Gropius takes the ring.

Receive the ring, a sign of spousal fidelity that unites you to the Church and to the Most High. May you wear it in the integrity of your faith and in the purity of your life.

The Cardinal put the ring on the finger of Augustinus.

Once he had ended the ceremony, he embraced fatherly his new brother under the Almighty, to welcome him.

Dernière édition par Gropius le Lun Mar 18, 2019 1:30 pm; édité 1 fois
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Augustinus was laying down, head up to the basilica floor. The oil slid through the hair, while the eminence spoke.
Get up, the voice reached to Augustinus
Augustinus stood up and looked at the eminence Della Scala.

Now, you are a priest, welcome Brother

Augustinus received a small medallion as a sign of the clergy, and the ring that the cardinal put on Augustinus finger.

Thank you eminence for these beautiful ceremony and gifts

A great applause was heard through the basilica.
Augustinus turned and smiled at the people who came to the ceremony.

Everyone who has so far prayed for me, still pray, even more.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 08, 2019 12:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

⊰Enthronement ceremony of Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche, Bishop of Vrbovsko - 08.06.1467⊱

----------------------

The Basilica shone with the bright colors of seasonal flowers: the purple and blue of the lavender and of the agapanthus embellished the high altar. Double rows of candles illuminated the central nave where a long red carpet had been carved, from the entrance to the main altar.

The statues of the Fathers of the Church observed the faithful admonitors, while Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, awaited the arrival of the future Bishop Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche.

Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 08, 2019 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a big day for Augustinus , he had been preparing for this many years, and now that moment finally came, he felt peace as if sent from God himself. He returned to the basilica, the basilica where he became a priest, now he coming to be enthroned to bishop by the hands of Cardinal Della Scala.

The courtyard of the basilica was as beautiful as ever, decorated with flowers, decorated hedges enriched all that space of the yard. The sun was high as he moved to the front door, there was a hot day, but the heat disappeared when he entered into basilica, which marble stones kept the interior cold. The altar was the most impressive , richly decorated and ready for the ceremony. Augustinus moved quietly to his place, passing by the people who came to enlarge this day. When he came to his place, he noticed Cardinal Della Scala, the leader of the ceremony, greeted him with a nice nodding of his head and a slight smile.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 08, 2019 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Choir was silent as soon as the postulant approached the altar. Cardinal Della Scala beckoned to a group of men who came from the lands of the diocese of which Augustinus would soon become a bishop.

When the Cardinal Plenipotentiary saw Augustinus coming in front of him, dressed candidly as the rite prescribed, he extended his arms as a sign of blessing and at the same time of paternal embrace.

One of the faithful, addressing the Cardinal said: "Your Most Reverend Eminence, the people of Vrbovsko ask that Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche be enthroned as Bishop."

Blessed be the Most High, who has chosen you as pastor of the Community of the Faithful in the diocese of Vrbovsko, entrusting you with the Apostolic Ministry. May you shine gloriously during long years of earthly life, until, called by the Almighty, you are clothed with immortality in the entrance to the Solar Paradise.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 6 sur 21

Sauter vers: