L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Avez vous des reliques?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ode

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 24, 2018 12:36 pm    Sujet du message: Avez vous des reliques? Répondre en citant

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Je suis Sœur Ode, Vice Préfet de l'Office du Cornichon de Saint-Théodule.

Actuellement, au sein du CSO nous effectuons un registre des reliques. Afin d’éviter d’en omettre nous aimerions savoir si vous en avez à votre disposition où dans les différents lieux Saints.
Je vous remercie pour votre aide.

Buongiorno a tutti e tutti,

Sono Sorella Ode, Vizio Prefetto dell'ufficio del Cetriolo sottaceto di Santo-Théodule.

In seno al CSO effettuiamo attualmente, un registro delle reliquie. Per evitare di ometterci ne ameremmo sapere se ne avete a vostra disposizione dove nei differenti luoghi Santi.
Vi ringrazio per il vostro aiuto.

Guten Tag für alle und alle,

Ich bin eine Schwester Ode, Laster Präfekt des Büros(Amtes) der Pfeffergurke von Heiligem Théodule.

Gegenwärtig innerhalb des CSO führen wir ein Register der Reliquien aus. Um zu vermeiden, darauf zu verzichten, kennten wir gern, ob Sie es zu Ihrer Verfügung haben, wo in unterschiedlichen Heiligen Orten.
Ich bedanke mir bei Ihnen für Ihre Hilfe(Gehilfen).

Hello to all and all,

I am Sister Ode, Vice(Defect) Prefect of the Service(Office) of the Gherkin of Saint Théodule.

At present, within the CSO we make a register of the relics. To avoid omitting it we would like to know if you have it at your disposal where in the various holy places.
Thank you for your help(assistant).

………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Buenos días todas y ellos todos,

Soy Hermana Oda, Vicio Prefecto del Oficio del Pepinillo de Saint-Théodule.

Actualmente, en el seno del CSO efectuamos un registro de las reliquias.Con el fin de evitar omitirlo nos gustaría saber si usted lo tiene a su disposición donde en los diferentes lugares Santos.
Le agradezco por su ayuda(ayudante).

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 24, 2018 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Ode the diocese of Glasgow is currently preparing the canonizing process of a saint which will have some relics.
For Scotland I dont know any relics otherwise. I am sure my brothers and sisters from England maybe be able to tell you about english relics, while it will be my personal charge as legate to the english zone to seek the needed information for ireland.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ode

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ode lui sourit

Merci beaucoup, il me tarde de lire l'hagiographie en cours. Au plaisir de vous revoir.

Ode smiles to her

Thank you very much, it delays me reading the current(in class) hagiography. See you again soon.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 12:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ma Soeur Ode, j'ai fait une petite recherche pour vous.

Saint Dwywai - ENGLAND a écrit:
The Relics of Dwywai

One night, while rolling around in a nail-spiked beer barrel, Sister Dwywai exploded – the first recorded case of spontaneous human combustion. For many centuries, relic hunters claimed her smouldering legs fetched twelve more treasure chests than Saint Dymphna’s head, due to their curious habit of floating away from the auction floor. The parish church of Holy Hasselhoff in Launceston includes in its vault the right forearm of Dwywai ("the arm with which she stirred the vat") as among its most prized relics.

Origin

Current Status: the relics are probably in the posession of the shismatic reformed church of England.

@Cardinal Josephus could you please enlight us here?

Blessed: St.Patrick - IRELAND a écrit:
Relics
While unfortunately his cloak of shamrocks has long disappeared, some relics remain

The Ash Staff remains at his burial Site in Downpatrick
The Bell remains in Killkenny where he had his vision of the boat.

There are 2 texts that survived.

One tells the tales of the battles with the Snake Pagan Worshipers.

Another tells tales of the establishment of the churches and the importance of Christos.

Origin

Current Status: I can only tell the Kilkenny has currently no bishop so we will ask to put Innocentius in there - therefor we can claim as still in our posession.
For the tales I can't tell anything about them - maybe burried somewhere in the saint office?
As for his remains they shall remain in his grave where they belong.

St.Loyats -ENGLAND a écrit:
Relics: The mortal remains of Father Loyats rest in the Church of Canterbury. Also housed there are the remains of his fishing boat. In the halls of the order of St. Jerome is the seal that he crafted for official documents (seen above)

Origin

current status: Canterburry is to my knowledge within the hands of the shismatic reformed church.

@Cardinal Josephus can you enlight us here?

St.Asaph - WALES/SCOTTLAND a écrit:
Relics: his remains are interned in the lowermost crypt of the Cathedral of Llanelwy (St. Asaph); his miraculous stick was incorporated inside the episcopal crozier of the bishops of Llanelwy (St. Asaph), gilded with gold and is still in possession and use today.

Origin

Current status: this should be still where it is stated within this hagiography.

I hope I have not forgotten any other saint, I would like to ask Cardinal Josephus and my other brothers and sisters for help on this.

I know that we also have the "blessed Blazingfast" but the hagiography has not yet been appropiate incorporated to the dogma to see needed details.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Ode

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 12:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci beaucoup pour vos recherches, je vais pouvoir étudier tout ça et je reviendrai vers vous au besoin, n'hésitez pas à me contacter pour toutes questions ou autres. Merci encore ma soeur!

Thank you very much for your searches(researches), I am going to be able to study all this and I shall come back to you if necessary, do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or others. Thank you again my sister!

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 1:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonsoir Sœur Orde, je me présente ici comme membre fondateur de l'Ordre de Saint-Patrick, basé en Irlande. Nous utilisons simplement Saint-Patrick comme protecteur de la foi aristotélicienne. Nous aurons bientôt le statut pour travailler en Irlande. Nous travaillons à sa construction.

Order Templar Saint Patrick

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 7:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour Monderakalbarrasin, ravie de vous revoir! Merci pour ces informations, vous avez une vie fort occupée.

lui sourit

Hello Monderakalbarrasin, delighted to see again(to revise) you! Thank you for this information, you have a hardly occupied life.

She smile

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour soeur Jolieen,
En ce qui concerne Saint Patrick, je n'avais aucune information, j'imagine qu'elles ont été authentifiées? Ou aimeriez vous que je m'en charge?
Peut-être cela a-t-il été fait mais je n'en ai aucune trace.

Pour Saint Loyats nous avons également les restes de son bateau de répertoriés.
Pour Saint Dwywai j'ai merci!
En ce qui concerne bienheureux Asaph je n'ai strictement rien, l'hagiographie a été validée?
En tous les cas je prends note de tout ceci!
Merci beaucoup!!

Bonjour frère Monderakalbarrasin, je me permets une question, où vous trouvez vous exactement? Car je vous croise ici et aussi dans la salle espagnole.
Vos recherches m'intéressent, j'espère que nous ne perdrons pas contact.

Hello sister Jolieen,
Regarding St. Patrick, I had no information, I imagine they were authenticated? Or would you like me to do it?
Maybe it was done but I have no record of it.

For Saint Loyats we also have the remains of his listed boat.
For Saint Dwywai I thank you!
As far as blessed Asaph I have strictly nothing, hagiography has been validated?
In any case I take note of all this!
Thank a lot !!

Hello brother Monderakalbarrasin, I allow myself a question, where exactly do you find yourself? Because I meet you here and also in the Spanish room.
Your research interest me, I hope we will not lose contact.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings again, I'll tell you.

As Master I have my activities in Hispanic lands, in the Kingdom of Aragon, in charge of the Hispanic Order of San Bernardo.

Today we are setting up a sister headquarters in the territory of Ireland, with the approval of Cardinal Vanyar we are working.

I invite you to our Castle here in Rome where we are working and see the project that will cover Ireland and Bretagna County lands where Moseñor Agus would become Grand Master if SE Hull approves the project.

Castillo Templario San Bernardo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Grand Master, it is with pleasure that I accept your invitation to feed my curiosity.

She smiles at him

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 10:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have passed you all origins of my information - those all belong to the dogma.
If those blessed or saints are not listed as such within the Saint office I would like to ask you to check back with the Curia and of course the libary represented by its prefect Policarpo.

Ode

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

bien sûr je vais faire cela. Je vous remercie ma soeur et vous tiendrai informée.

Ode salue et sourit à Jolieen

of course I will do that. I thank you my sister and will keep you informed.

Ode greets and smiles at Jolieen.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother William had heard about this discussion and came with some information.

Greetings to you all. Please note that the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool have the relics of one of their members, Blessed Brother Fastone Blazing, OFM (Blazingfast). It is the Quill of Koinonia.

Citation:

Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum

Validation of the Hagiography of the Blessed Blazingfast OFM

We, His Eminence NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho, Roman Elector Cardinal, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum, Count of Pesaro, Translator of the Villa San Loyats, Prefect of the Aristotelian Teaching

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the validation and reconnaissance of the Hagiography of Blazingfast OFM as Blessed. The document is hereby available in the Roman Library in English.

In the name of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, at the twenty-fifth day of the month of July of the year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Ode

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 1:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour mon frère, je vous remercie beaucoup pour ces informations, j'en prends note et vais faire le nécessaire. Au plaisir de vous revoir.

La jeune Ode sourit amicalement avant de se rendre à son office pour faire le nécessaire.

Hello my brother, thank you a lot for this information, I take note there and am going to do what's necessary. See you again soon.

The young Ode smiles friendly before going to her service to do what's necessary.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: