L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Diocese of the Church of England / Scotland and Ireland
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: Diocese of the Church of England / Scotland and Ireland Répondre en citant

Greetings to the representatives of the Church of England / Scotland and Ireland, as an Aristotelian member of the Holy Church, for a joint project to be carried out in your territory. I wish to know the state of your dioceses and know if all are active and which are vacant, as we are trying to mplement a larger presence in Ireland. Templar Order of Aragon, and the upcoming Order of St. Patrick.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2018 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I guess since I am the legate to the english zone for developing churches I will be partly in charge to answer your questions and would also think we should find a round table to discuss.
England is seen shismatic there is a huge amount of dioceses that are not controlled by the true aristotelian faith.
Ireland is in such regards worse as Ireland is seen as completly heretic with an own kind of aristotelian sect.
We currently have no active representative of the only true aristotelian belief in Ireland to my knowledge. As Legate I could arrange to send you on an official mission to spread our faith but that would certainly need some more planning ahead.
I will discuss that with his eminence Gropius.

As for Scotland I can assure you that despite the fact there there are some minor troubles regardin some priest positions in gratibus everything runs smoothly as it should.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 27, 2018 6:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe I am the only priest in Ireland. I hold the position of confessor in Imleach. I have struggled to be accepted here in Ireland where the people seem to have a dislike for Rome and tthe churches in ENgland and Scotland.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 27, 2018 10:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The scottish lass turns around.

"Brother Ashton we need to talk - as my mission is to provide you with help on this mission in Ireland - I will sent you a private message containing a bit of information"

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 27, 2018 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My brothers protectors of the faith, as we can offer help and possible solution to your situation, I am Monsignor Diego, Archbishop emeritus Hispanic and chaplain of the Order of San Bernardo, we are in future Aristotelian mission to accompany our faith for your lands

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 27, 2018 11:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Diego - as brother Monderak is already aware - I am appointed legate to the english zone - especially assigned by the dicrasty for the new and developing churches.
I will ask his eminence Gropius for a coordination room on this mission as I doubt it will be helpful if we all try to help seperately on this important mission.

d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2018 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect, Sister Jolieen

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Angus

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2018 1:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Young Angus noticed lots of familiar faces and greeted everyone with a friendly smile.

I believe that cooperation is the key to success, especially in a religiously "problematic" region such as Ireland, and thus I am equally interested to learn more about the current situation in that area.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2018 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal joined the meeting. Pax et bonum to you all, I'm the Roman Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, Prelate Plenipotentiary. I'm in charge of the Dicastery of the New and Developing Churches and, despite the name of the Dicastery suggesting that I should deal only with small peripheral realities, my task is also to take care of the Church hierarchies in the English speaking area.

The Legate, his Excellency Jolieen, represents us. However, I will personally cooperate with her in this task.

Edit: corrected tags

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗

Dernière édition par Gropius le Lun Oct 29, 2018 9:20 pm; édité 1 fois
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 12:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young scottish blond turned towards the cardinal. "I am glad you join me on this mission as it seems that we have a lot of drive into the planned endavor already, so lets get this energy into a red line we all can fallow."

Isabella_fontana

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 8:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isabella con mucho respeto hablo y dijo:

Bendiciones para todos. Soy el Arzobispo de Valencia en la actualidad, Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa , el Prior de la Orden de los Templarios y Sacerdote Teóloga de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica Romana.

Entiendo que no tengan mucha afinidad con Roma, pero mi pregunta es: tienen un seminario propio donde dictan las clases a los futuros Diáconos y Sacerdotes?
Conocer el Dogma y contar con los atributos para dar una misa y los sacramentos.

No todo es confesiones y hacer misas IG.
La Palabra del Altísimo debe llegar a los vecinos y de a poco ir cambiando la herejía en un pueblo que ignora otra manera de comportarse.
Me agradaría saber que sucede en sus tierras con respecto a los estudios indispensables.
Tienen un Seminario propio para estudiar?

Queremos ayudar para que la Palabra de Nuestro Amado Creador llegue a todos y que conozcan de Nuestros Profetas y Santos.

Isabella spoke with great respect and said:

Blessings for all. I am the Archbishop of Valencia at present, Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa, the Prior of the Order of the Templars and the Theologian Priest of the Holy Roman Aristotle Church.

I understand that they do not have much affinity with Rome, but my question is: do they have a seminar of their own where they dictate the classes to future Deacons and Priests?
Know the Dogma and have the attributes to give a Mass and the sacraments.

Not everything is confessions and make IG masses.
The Word of the Most High must reach the neighbors and little by little change the heresy in a town that ignores another way of behaving.
I would like to know what happens on your land with regard to the indispensable studies.
They have their own seminary to study?

We want to help so that the Word of Our Beloved Creator reaches everyone and that they know about Our Prophets and Saints

Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As far as I know I am the only URAC priest in Ireland, I am present a Confessor in the village of Imleach. It’s a very small village and like most places in Ireland there is very little activity. The most active I would say is the port of Lois Mor.

I have travelled extensively through Ireland and found there is deep hatred for any Church (URAC or URACE). I put my name forward three times for the position of Priest and each time I was beaten by a non church way. Eventually I was taken on as a confessor because I am level V11 and would be able to keep down the sins of the people of Imleach
Angus

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother, have you perhaps tried to reach the people's hearts by spreading the church teachings in a Res Parendo way?
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 12:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Res Parando? I have approached people from the villages I have visited and no interest was shown when I told them I was a priest. I have through private messages offered baptism but no one took up my offer

OOC
I found that all they wanted was someone to lower their sins, click and go Sad
Angus

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 1:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Angus smiled gently.

Ah, I see... Perhaps may I suggest a different approach? In my humble opinion, trying to approach people directly with an offer for baptism rarely works, because they immediately feel something is being forced onto them, even though it may not be the case. Some sort of a defensive mechanism, if I may express myself thus. So, instead of this aforementioned approach I would suggest you try celebrating Res Parendo mass, including some nice sermons that would send a positive message to the inhabitants. Don't preach directly against their current heterodox beliefs, because it's a very sensitive subject and might provoke damage both for you and for our cause, but attempt to offer an alternative message so to speak. If they see your dedication, sincerity and benevolence, it might render their hearts more receptive to the True Faith. Rest assured that I appreciate your efforts (I believe everyone here does too) and your presence in the region is valuable, so please don't give up even though I know your mission is not an easy one.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: