L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Noble ceremony

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 25, 2018 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Noble ceremony Répondre en citant

On this beautiful morning, the Basilica was open and airy to host a special ceremony. The cardinal Kalixtus had been granted authority in accordance with the canonical provisions over the houses, castles, estates, lands, territories and outbuildings, streams and rivers of the County of Senigallia, located in the province of Pesaro following the theft of the county of Rietberg by the Kingdom of Germany in retaliation for his clear and correct attitude towards the former Emperor Freas. Rome watched over his Faithful and for this reason, his Eminence Kalixtus was expected on the forecourt of the basilica by the fine and discreet silhouette all in black Bishop Estrella.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 26, 2018 5:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus steps echoed through the mighty basilica. He loved this place, this feeling - as if he could see the heart of God. A gentle shudder came over him and every step led past objects, pictures, columns and frescoes all praising the glory of God. He himself felt almost meaningless in this vast church. Probably that is why he liked being here so much. Here he felt perceived by God. His long, black sutane went up to his ankle and the red cingulum was firmly tied to his hip. The golden cross of the Aristotelian faith was emblazoned in front of his chest and hung on an equally golden chain. The long white hair was braided into a French plait and fell down to his buttocks, where it was held together by a black bow. As so often, he wore a pileolus - that flat headgear. As a cardinal, of course, in red.

As always, his exceptionally even face was adorned with a serious, almost austere look. He did not let his inner tension, his reverence be seen, because it was emotions that he closed privately. Strength and orientation were expected of him, not doubt, fear or irritation. Those who want to lead must be able to steer, set a course and follow them like others think they know - their words serve only self-reflection. This has always been the case and this is how he successfully led the Aristotelian world in the heartland of Europe. Today in the sanctum he would have the opportunity to reflect a mirror of the last incidents. The Causa Freas still lay heavy in the mills of the church and would still need some time until he was also ground to dust. His part in this war was not insignificant and he stood strong and determined until today as guardian of this order against all the critics and know-it-alls. The laymen and fools who do not want to learn, who do not hear, nor read. Ironically, these are above all those who lead. The secularity is so full of inadequacies.
    When he arrives at the cross, Kalixtus falls on one of his knees, lowers his head and crosses himself. E nomine Deus et Prophetae Aristoteles et Christos. Amen. He rose with a smile and stepped on Estrella. He gave her a kiss on each cheek, spraying the charming scent of amber and bergamot that he had sprinkled on his carotid artery today. His warm blood reliably spread the scent - the cardinal, of course, also had the corresponding smile.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 26, 2018 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dressed in black just like it is common for a member of the jesuit order the scottish blond entered the basilca. Narrowed her head to honor jah and his creation sending a prayer.
She took her seat in one of the pews close to the mid-section. Rome was good to those who were active servants of the only true belief and therefore it was Jolieens plreasure to attend this ceremony also in honor of the master of the order of the jesuits.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 02, 2018 11:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella smiled at the entrance of the cardinal in the Basilica di San Tito. She had always this simple and humble look when it was question of religion and couldn't resist to redden to the kisses of the prelate on her cheeks. She was never at ease when someone was touched her but she remained quite and friendly to invit him to take a place, waiting to see if other people would come too. It was then the time when Jolieen came and searched a discrete place. But the herald recognized her and invited her to join them in the center of the basilica. This day would be jesuit apparently.

Your Eminence, have you guests for today or will we just wait for the arrival of the cardinal Gianvitus Tarcisius de Reame, count of Pesaro, to begin? Maybe he was not informed about the date and the place : I can send him a messenger.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 03, 2018 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal arrived breathless, for he was late.
«Apologies for my late, I was not informed about the date, but now I'm here.»
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 04, 2018 5:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked around and smiled at Brother Gianvitus. No hurry, my dear brother. We want to take our time. Kalixtus then smiled at Estrella. I didn't specifically invite anyone, but I see my friend Jolieen from Scotland joined us. That pleases me nevertheless very much.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 08, 2018 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella saw the Cardinal arrive and bowed before placing a chaste touch of her lips hidden behind her mantilla on his episcopal ring.

Your Eminence, do not apologize, we know that the princes of the Church have a lot to do and we are delighted to see you here in these places. We will be able to start.

Estrella invited everyone to take place in front of the altar and then spoke in her soft, calm voice.

Cardinal Gianvitus, as Count of Pesaro, and governor of these papal lands, you are here today to represent the will of our sovereign pontiff.
Cardinal Kalixtus, please lift the index and middle finger of the right hand, as a tribute to Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and place the left hand on the Book of Virtues. So do, repeat after me:

'I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Innocent, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. '

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 10, 2018 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The altar in the basilica is huge and awe-inspiring. It meant a lot to the Cardinal that he was granted the wish to hold the ceremony here. Now that they were gathered there, he naturally laid his left hand on the Book of Virtues and formed the sign with his right hand. He moistened his lips and swore the oath clearly and unambiguously and every single word was law to him.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Innocent, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 10, 2018 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, it's with a deligthful pleasure that I give you this patent that made you count of Senigallia on the lands of Pesaro. i am sure, you will be worthy of the recognition that the sovereign pontiff gives you for your investment and your righteousness in the protection of Rome and its precepts.

Citation:

Lettres patentes d’anoblissement
    de Son Éminence Kalixtus Alain-Edmont de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, fait Comte de Senigallia

Nous, Innocent, huitième du nom, par la grâce de Dieu, Pape de l’Église Aristotélicienne et
    Romaine, en notre qualité de Souverain Pontife ;

A tous les Princes, Marquis, Ducs, Comtes, Vicomtes, Barons & Seigneurs des Ordres Équestre &
    Sénatorial des États Pontificaux ; aux Prélats, Clercs & Ecclésiastiques ; aux Villes, Hameaux &
    Communautés ; & à tout autre, tant nos sujets & nos vassaux que nos fidèles de toutes les nations ;
    de quelque dignité, qualité & condition qu’ils soient ;

Les Papes, Nos prédécesseurs, ayant toujours estimé que la foi et l’honneur étaient les plus puissants motifs
    pour porter leurs fidèles dévoués aux généreuses actions, ont pris de reconnaître, par des marques d'honneur
    ceux qu'une vertu extraordinaire en avait rendu dignes. Nous avons été et sommes informés des bonnes
    actions que font journellement les fidèles de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine pour la défense de
    la foi, soit en défendant l’héritage spirituel de Notre Église, soit en se défendant contre les insultes et les
    ignominies qui leurs sont dites ou faites pour cause de leur foi. Nous avons estimé qu'il était de Notre justice
    de distinguer par des récompenses d'honneur certains d’entre ces fidèles afin d’emmener les autres à mériter
    de semblables grâces.

À ces causes, et désirant traiter favorablement Notre cher et bien aimé Kalixtus pour le
    bon et louable rapport qui Nous a été fait de ses belles actions pour la défense de la foi et de l’ordre juste, et
    pour les autres considérations, et à ce Nous mouvant, Nous nommons, et de Notre grâce spéciale, pleine
    puissance et autorité pontificale, avons nommé et anobli et par ces présentes signées de Notre main anoblissons
    et décorons du titre et qualité de noblesse ledit Kalixtus, ensemble son épouse et enfants, postérité et lignée tant
    mâle que femelle, né et à naître en juste mariage aristotélicien, conformément aux lois édictées par Notre Sainte
    Mère l’Église, voulons et Nous plait qu'en tout acte, tant en jugement qu'en dehors, ils soient censés et réputés nobles
    et puissent acquérir, tenir et posséder toutes sortes de fiefs, seigneuries et héritages nobles de quelque titre et
    qualité qu'il soit ; qu'ils jouissent de tous les honneurs, autorités, prérogatives, prééminences, privilèges, franchises,
    exemptions et immunités dont jouissent et ont coutume de jouir les autres nobles de nos États ; ainsi que l’autorité
    sur les maisons, châteaux, domaines, terres, territoires et dépendances, ruisseaux et rivières du Comté
    de Senigallia
    , sise en la province de Pesaro ; de l’exercice de la basse et moyenne justice
    sur les dites-terres et habitants de ces terres ; et de porter les armes d’icelles, telles qu’elles seront délivrées
    par les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux.

Sous couvert du respect des règles et lois héraldiques en la matière, Nous requerrons serment vassalique,
    à Nous et Nos futurs successeurs, pour les terres de Senigallia comme il est de coutume et de droit. Les dites
    terres seigneuriales sont et restent vassales de celles de leur province respective à foi et hommage, et ne
    pourront être retirées ou aliénées de son territoire. Nous nous gardons en outre le droit de résilier le présent
    contrat et de reprendre les terres de Senigallia octroyées s’il Nous plaisait de le faire pour de justes raisons.

Ainsi donc, par Notre main et Notre volonté, Kalixtus est fait Comte de Senigallia.

Innocentius PP.
    Servus servorum Dei
    Ad perpetuam rei memoriam

XXV.XI.MCDLXVI

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: