L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Anani Mhour

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Le Dogme - The Dogma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Policarpo

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 08, 2018 11:40 am    Sujet du message: Anani Mhour Répondre en citant

Citation:
As the last scholar of my people who can remember the one who meant so much to us, I decided to transcribe my thoughts into text.

The Life of Anani Mhour

Anani Mhour was born on the day of the fall of Oanylone to a family who were among the first to leave the City for the love of Jah.

His father often recounted that all the remaining survivors stood on the other side of the lake as the wrath tore the buildings, until the abyss swallowed the remains of the city. He loved to speak of how a rainbow was visible for three days after the destruction of the doomed city. He had seen the sailboats bringing many refugees, some speaking an unknown language although he had known them to speak the same language as himself in the previous weeks.

Our group gathered some of the refugees who continued to speak our language but did we really still speak the same language, the language of Oane, before it had been destroyed with the city? My mother was twenty-five years old then. The guardian of the great library, she had fled with many books and only those speaking of Jah's message were still legible. In fact, while in the past we all spoke the same language, the wrath of the Almighty had condemned us to dozens of dialects, separating humans from each other and forcing us to understand one another for survival.

Initially it was said that only the just had survived, but we soon realized that we had sinned through pride by saying we were better than others, and soon we were aware that among us, not everyone had a pure heart and fear had led them to flee, more than their faith in Jah.

The first years were difficult for survivors and our lack of understanding combined with our deprivation prevented the creation of one united group. Communities thus formed very quickly and regrouped into tribes. I was twelve years old when my tribe decided to travel towards the sunset, hoping to get closer to Jah.

Jah seemed to have abandoned us, but we did not abandon our hope that someday he would forgive humanity for their act of following him poorly.

Anani, as the first child born since the destruction of the great city, was educated as the priests of Oanylone had been, and to the surprise of all at the age of just seven years he could quote any part of the book of Oane.

At the age of ten he began to consolidate what we knew of the history of humanity, from Oane up to the destruction of the city, for he said:

"If these things are forgotten we will make the same mistakes. Be angry no more with our Creator and let us show that we can prove ourselves worthy."

Anani the youngest of all the students could soon surpass me in the art of calligraphy, and his passion for drawing, both of which he mixed into his stories.

He became the one who extended the memory of his people through writing, a new thing for us because the only writings we had were poetry, the account books of the city leader and the sacred texts of the temple. The great book of Oane had disappeared with the great library, but Anani began to copy it down from the memories of the old onto thin wooden boards, or engraved it onto stone.

Nothing distracted him from his mission. He questioned the old and wrote down their stories again tirelessly, be it how to make a boat, how to plant corn, or the stories of our people’s lives since the day our Creator destroyed the cursed city and salted its earth.

It was said that he was so erudite a scholar and so wise, that he had been blessed by Oane, even him, when he appeared to us forty days after the day of the ashes. In fact I think he was inspired by the different types of justice that Jah had wrought in Paradise.

On the death of Anani, four generations were there to mourn him, and they wept for ten days. On the tenth day as was customary at that time they took his remains to the highest hill to burn when the sun rose. The oldest of the Mhour’s tribe had heard the words of the Most High who spoke of creating paradise in the sun. Wanting to help the soul of their deceased to reach the sun, they now used cremation when the sun touched the horizon, so the soul could depart without crossing the gaze of the cursed in the moon.

But the fire did not take ... A rainbow formed from the sun to the foot of the pyre and the soul of Mhour seemed to detach from his body. It headed toward the light and turned a moment to say:

"Do not cry for me. Where I am going I will be an angel among angels. Do not destroy my body because it is a gift from Jah. It is matter and must return to the field. From this day fire shall be reserved for the purification of the impure body, and burial in the earth for all who believe in Him.

Keep Jah's message for the day when he will choose his first prophet, for the day where his words remind all who created the people."

Then his soul seemed to land on the rainbow to go directly into the sun accompanied by the same heavenly cloud that the ancients had described, which had lifted the seven humans from the city of Oanylone just before the abyss engulfed it and salt covered the cursed place …

My hour approaches and I'm here in the place where sixty years before stood the great city, where the angry but implacable justice of our creator was brought upon us.

Anani told me:

"I hope that someday humans will remember that Jah said creation was subjected to humanity, but he did not say that humanity should be subject to some of its own. We need leaders, but leaders who are just, leaders who live for their people, not by their people. I hope one day we will be governed by those who serve the people and not as was the case in the cursed city by those who serve themselves."

I end this text in praying to our Creator to allow me to see my friend after my death, because I loved him like a sister, although I would have liked to have loved him as his wife, but he had only thought to serve Jah and His people and therefore would not bond with only one person.

I enclose this text in a golden chest in the salt that still marks now and forever the location of the first city of the Children of Jah, and I will add four texts from my friend, my love, so that one day they can serve as a memory for humanity.

The history of my people (by Mhour)

The Destruction of Oanylone was only the beginning of our punishment. We called it “Ash Wednesday".

There were seven groups now speaking different languages and suspicious of each other, but with very little food ... Our group took the direction of the sunset and walked for forty days.

During the forty days we had very little to feed us, just this strange nourishing plant that had previously only been used to feed pigs and bread found on one of the ships which had fled the city and some fish that were reserved for the children before we left. We therefore replaced food with prayer, and the pleasures of penance. The people cursed, having preferred pleasure to prayer and contemplation.

On the fortieth day, Oane appeared to us. Those who had seen his statue in the great temple, recognized him directly and knelt, striking their chests, begging him to intercede for them with Jah. He went to my father and said:

"Mhour thy son is the first born from the day of the ashes. You have guided your tribe forty days in deprivation and prayer without asking anything for yourself. Know that your prayers have been heard and that tomorrow will be a bountiful day for you. You will stop lamenting the faults of the elders, because Our Creator said, "I will judge according to the life one leads", not for the sins of their fathers.

You must live for the future and not mourn the past, be the guide of thy people, and teach your son, who will open the way that leads to the prophets.

Jah only asks for your love and you can only give it to him if you love yourselves. Forgiveness of sins is given to those who repent, but you are banished if you recur against the given word.

Tomorrow is a gift from Jah. Celebrate because it is the day of renewal, that the past forty days are not the image of your life. Do not seek Jah in suffering, but remember that you have suffered not only for what is lost. I will let you continue your life. Rest and celebrate with all that is left of the food and wine, for tomorrow will be the day of renewal."

My tribe therefore feasted, those who still had bread shared it with their neighbour. Wine was also shared to the last drop, and this day was the first ‘fat’ day since the wednesday of ashes. Everyone slept like me, that is to say, like a large baby, which I was, and waking up with the sun the people saw that there was a spring flowing nearby, and a little further on, an oasis filled with fruit and animals.

In the center of the oasis stood a pillar on which was fixed the tablet of Oane, the tablet containing the commandments of Jah. This stone which had been engraved by the fingers of the Creator and entrusted to the first community to never forget that beyond love, we were also linked to the law of creation. This stone which nevertheless had disappeared with the city was there … intact, but written in a language that we did not know how to read anymore ... But the laws of the Most High, we were not ready to forget again.

It is there, close by the pillar that most of my people settled. For over forty years of peace and happiness we have lived here, and we pray to Jah to forgive his children. Others continued towards the sea and beyond the sea, to extend the human race from the creation.

The 3 theses of A. Mhour

We recall his life, especially his three principal theses. The first looks beyond the family hierarchy.

Jah, the Creator of the world is the father and he must be loved, feared and respected, but this is valid for all sons to their fathers and mothers. And generally if the father has authority over the son, so it is that all those who have authority over us are to be loved, feared and respected as a father. But the father must protect his son, for to have authority over another person creates the same responsibilities. He who for one reason or the other takes the place of the father must accept the honors but also the responsibilities.

The second argument was that the Lord rewarded friendship with long life for all things

Oane once said during the creation of our first city "it is through love and complementing each other that we can create, because our Creator wants us all united in life as humble servants of the creation."

This is so true that it is because we have forgotten this rule that the Almighty has punished us, each wanting to become the master and to make his own brother his servant, rather than Jah's.

The love of knowledge has led humans to create texts to keep this knowledge, but writing without love only results in sad words which lack soul. So it is the love of writing that makes a text makes sense, and love of reading that will mean this text is not lost.

All that is made to last must be done in love and friendship. If the mason works without friendship for his client, the house he builds will collapse with the first winds.

The third thesis, that he maybe loved above all, is that whoever controls the word has many powers and shall use them for good and peace

I will tell you the story of Ocless, who was a great lady but, although having the power of speech, preferred the sword.

Ocless was the matriarch of a family forgotten today. Whenever a discussion turned to her disadvantage, she took out her sword and held it before her, the point towards the one who contradicted her. Very quickly the discussion would turn in the direction desired by the lady and, mocking, she would sheath her sword into the scabbard.

Her family disappeared as having no one who dared to contradict her words, she could only persist in her mistakes and lead her family into bankruptcy. It was impossible for the clan to exist with the fear of the sword of the Lady Ocless above them.

Every man and woman has the mission to save humanity in the eyes of Jah, and for that, one must do what humanity was chosen for, to take care of creation. One must therefore be happy while helping their neighbour, to be so because you can not conceivably spread love around yourself if you are not already happy yourself.

Jah in his wisdom gave us something more than words, he gave us the opportunity to use these words to spread friendship and happiness.

It is our duty to use words to comfort our fellows and make them happy, but words are also a powerful weapon and it would be good if those who hold the keys are not armed. The human being is made of spirit and matter. It has two types of weapons, one based on the mind and the other on the matter.

The weapon of mind given by Jah is for the making of policies, sermons and diplomacy. It must check that the weapon of matter, which stirs the blood and hatred, is not drawn from its sheath. For this reason, it would be beneficial for those who bear words, not to bear arms.

German archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Le Dogme - The Dogma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: