L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Library

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 29, 2019 10:15 am    Sujet du message: Library Répondre en citant

What happened to the English Library that was located in this part of the Church? I know that there is an Official Library, but that contains less than 50% of what we used to have here. Is it relocated, or did someone just remove it because .......?

And seriously people, you should communicate about these things. I know that you couldn't care less of what the normal people think and feel, but these blunt actions without any means of communication or explanation are annoying.

On a more strategic view on how to organize these churches (in a forum), is by language one of the best solutions, now I need to look through so many pages of things I can't read to find the text that I am looking for that it becomes an issue.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am as clueless as you are my brother. But I am sure everything will be sorted out. Cardinal Arduino is good at these admin things.

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 29, 2019 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is the URACE Library of the Cathedral over at Forum 1 to fall back on.
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 29, 2019 4:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Information from Cardinal Arduino.

Gropius a écrit:
hrp: Admins had intended to remove all unused sub forum (posts are mostly too old 2009-2011, 2012). Cesarino managed to make them move to a section of the archive and not completely erased. Write to him if you want further clarification.

I will try to write HE Cesarino and inquire about this. Those that were removed are our connection from our past.

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 29, 2019 5:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No need Msgr. Arctaurus. I already found them. Thanks to Msgr. Cesarino's guidance.

Archives of the Church in England, Scotland and Ireland

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 31, 2019 2:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the link. I thought we lost it.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2019 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the new link, any idea why it has been moved?

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2019 4:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As I was informed, they were moved to archives because they have been dormant for years. It's admin house cleaning to free up space.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: