L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj su Campo Marzio a Roma
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 01, 2019 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ Circles vs. Edges ~

The perspective enjoyed by Kalixtus revealed quite casually what was hidden under the far too much cloth Lucifer was still wearing. A terrible temptation, a welcome view. When Lucifer compulsorily squatted down to check the water and its temperature, it inevitably cost the Cardinal all self-control not to answer with a soft sigh of excitement, but he remained silent. His malicious smile, however, clearly revealed that just at that moment, an infinite number of exciting thoughts flashed through his head, which would have sent him to hell faster than he would have liked. God was not helpful in these things, the Cardinal knew that. How often had he sent him temptations into the house? They came as simple people, as important people, as clerics, as farmers, it didn't matter, his way was paved by all these wonderful men, by the muscles that sweated in the heat, from smooth skin to tight buttocks, from long toys with which you could spend wonderful hours, nights, days, weeks without getting bored. It was one of the sins that he committed and that constantly threatened him to drift off the path. He was simply a man, not a saint, even if there were regions where he was worshipped as such. No Kalixtus did not fear the creature that had made a fool of him by sending this piece of fillet to his side. The creature knew very well that Kalixtus would resist and that it would take some strength to bring the Cardinal to his knees - secretly the thought of getting on his knees had long since been thought - at this sight, the question Kalixtus rather asked himself was - how he explained this to the Lord Himself. If it were a failure, if it were an act of worship of his creation, if it were an act of love, if it were an act of God's mission on the Path of Light. Formally, it was, remained and always will be - a sin. Shit.

So Kalixtus breathed in the air so audibly that he would inevitably attract the attention of the beautiful Lucifer without having intended it - or perhaps he did. In each case he had to say something now.

It is a hard work, and by hard Kalixtus meant of course something very specific, a certain part of the body, not to bring this oasis to dry up and to preserve it as what it is. A temple of love and a temple of enjoyment of all those things God has entrusted to us. The beautiful things of life want to be enjoyed and worshipped just like all other things. It would be a sin to deal only with the poor, sick and needy, who are undoubtedly also beneficiaries of the rich and privileged. Everything must remain in balance. God does think in circles and balls not in corners and edges. With circles and balls, of course, he was already thinking again about Lucifer's particularly appetizing buttocks, which danced around him as seductively as planets around the sun.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr
Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 18, 2019 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[Mi août de l'an 1467]

La missive du Cardinal avait soulagé une partie de son âme dont elle n'avait pas eu conscience qu'elle eut été blessée par les derniers événements. De la peine, de la déception, un sorte de dégoût aussi, mais rien qui eut pu toucher son âme, juste son cœur. Pourtant, elle avait tort et c'est grâce au Cardinal qu'elle avait pu s'en rendre compte.

Ainsi, par une belle matinée, elle cheminait dans les faubourgs de Rome en suivant ses gardes afin d'arriver jusqu'au Palazzo du Cardinal de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle sans s'égarer avant...Ce qu'elle fit ! Grâce en soi rendue au Très-Haut !

Pendant qu'elle attendait dans les jardins, Aubernard annonçait que la Comtesse de Amelia demandait à être reçue par Son Éminence qui, en toute logique, l'attendait déjà.

[Mid August of the year 1467]

The Cardinal's missive had relieved a part of her soul of which she had not been aware that she had been hurt by the latest events. Pain, disappointment, a kind of disgust, but nothing that touched her soul, just her heart. Yet she was wrong and it was thanks to the Cardinal that she could have realized.

Thus, on a beautiful morning, she was walking along the outskirts of Rome following her guards to reach the Palazzo Cardinal de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle without going astray before ... What she did! Thanks be to the Most High !

While she was waiting in the gardens, Aubernard announced that the Comtesse de Amelia was asking to be received by Her Eminence, who was logically waiting for her.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 19, 2019 11:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

XVIII Sextilis MCDLXVII

My dear friend, Kalixtus stepped out of the palace into the garden towards Ariana and kissed her on each cheek once as a greeting. How nice that you could accept my invitation. It's always great when you get visitors. Here in Rome many friends are very far away. But the beauty of this place and its history compensate us. I hope you could find me pretty well?

He offered her his arm and they walked through the garden while they spoke. A cloudy story the dissolution of the Gregorian convent. How did this happen? I'm sure you can tell me everything. As they talked, they watched the beautiful ornamental shrubs, the cypresses and the little water games that rippled quietly in front of them, distracting from the heat that prevailed in central Italy in the summer.
      That is why the Cardinal wore only shallow, airy robes of red and black silk, which fluttered gently in the breeze even with the slightest air movement.

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 19, 2019 12:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle fut très surprise de voir le Cardinal venir jusqu'à elle et encore plus surprise lorsqu'il l'embrassa sur les joues. De fait, elle s'apprêtait déjà à effectuer la génuflexion d'usage et resta comme une gourde à aviser le Cardinal. Elle ne sortit de sa torpeur que lorsqu'Il lui présenta son bras et débutèrent leur promenade dans les jardins.

Alors que le Cardinal expliquait son plaisir de l'accueillir, elle, elle avisait les beautés qui les entouraient. En un sens, tout cela ne lui était pas réellement étranger et il fallait avouer qu'elle adorait -en bonne épouse de Jardinier- tous les jardins. Mais, les jardins Romains avaient quelque chose de particulier qui l'attiraient inévitablement. C'est la raison pour laquelle elle avait demandé qu'on ne touche à rien dans ceux du défunt Cardinal d'Azayes dont sa fille avait hérité la Villa et dans laquelle ils logeaient dès qu'ils venaient en la Cité Eternelle.

Son regard s'attarda sur les jeux d'eau et si elle avait été seule, elle eut été tentée de tendre la main pour profiter de leur fraîcheur, mais, seule elle ne l'était pas et elle n'était pas non plus en visite de courtoisie, ou pas vraiment. Elle avisa donc le Cardinal en lui souriant, et...

Je remercie sincèrement Votre Eminence de Son invitation. C'est un plaisir pour moi d'être ici et de savoir que Votre Eminence est prête à m'écouter. Et, si je puis me permettre, Votre Eminence a une demeure et des jardins magnifiques !

Calant son pas sur son compagnon, elle tenta de refléchir à comment expliquer des choses inexplicables. Puis, après un soupir et un peu tristement...

Je puis avouer à Votre Eminence que pour nous aussi c'est assez impensable. Un jour nous étions Grégoriens et le suivant nous n'étions plus que des renégats, des indésirables.

Se doutant que ce n'est peut être pas ce que le Cardinal attendait d'elle, elle prit sur elle de reprendre depuis le début.

Après avoir passé plusieurs longues semaines entre Rome, Arles, Bourges puis le Languedoc et même la Savoie, je revenais au monastère d'Argentat. C'était comme revenir chez soi après un bien long voyage. Or, et alors que j'allais en franchir les portes, le Frère portier m'a informé qu'une nouvelle Rectrice avait été nommée, qu'elle avait fait jeter nos maigres possessions au feu et que nous avions interdiction désormais d'entrer dans le monastère autrement que comme de simples visiteurs. J'ai été surprise, je l'avoue ! Déjà cette nomination d'une femme inconnue, puis notre éviction pure et simple de l'Ordre puisque nous n'étions plus considérés que comme des visiteurs, le fait que cette femme nous désignait comme de mauvais Grégoriens et surtout la disparition de tout ce que nous avions pu laisser dans nos cellules. Le Père Leotheric et Soeur Constance par exemple travaillaient sur des projets d'hagiographie dont il ne reste désormais plus rien.

Elle soupire, laisse errer son regard sur les cyprès, si beaux et majestueux, puis enfin reprend...

Mais le coup de grâce pour moi a été que l'on m'interdise de prier une dernière fois sur le gisant de Feue Son Eminence Von Frayner-Embussy. Le Frère Portier m'a même dit qu'on avait fait jeter les fleurs que j'avais faites déposer pour le Cardinal. J'ai pleuré, Eminence, de cette méchanceté gratuite et sans raison car j'aimais sincèrement Feue Son Eminence.

Alors je suis partie retrouver mon époux et nos enfants et c'est quelques jours plus tard que l'on m'a informée qu'il ne restait rien du monastère, c'était comme s'il n'avait jamais existé. Un incendie aurait tout détruit. Seul le gisant de Son Eminence a resisté aux flammes alors je l'ai fait garder pour qu'on ne le profane pas et une fois l'autorisation du chef de notre famille, Son Altesse de Castelmaure-Frayner, j'ai fait rappartier le corps sur nos terres du Bourbonnais-Auvergne en attendant de pouvoir lui redonner une sépulture digne d'Elle.

Et elle se tait, enfin, laissant aux oiseaux toute la place afin qu'ils purifient leurs âmes de leur chant mélodieux.

Google trad and I Razz

She was very surprised to see the Cardinal coming to her and even more surprised when He kissed her on the cheeks. In fact, she was already preparing to perform the genuflection of use and remained like a gourd to notify the Cardinal. She only came out of his torpor when He presented his arm and began their walk in the gardens.

While the Cardinal explained His pleasure to welcome her, she was aware of the beauties that surrounded them. In a sense, all this was not really foreign to her, and she had to admit that she adored - as a good gardener's wife - all the gardens. But the Roman gardens had something special that inevitably attracted her. This is the reason why she had asked that nothing be touched in those of the late Cardinal d'Azayes, whose daughter had inherited the Villa and in which they lodged as soon as they came to the Eternal City.

Her gaze lingered on the water games and if she had been alone, she would have been tempted to reach out to enjoy their freshness, but she alone was not, and she was not either. courtesy visit, or not really. She therefore informed the Cardinal by smiling at Him, and ...

I sincerely thank Your Eminence for His invitation. It is a pleasure for me to be here and to know that Your Eminence is ready to listen to me. And, if I may, your Eminence has a home and beautiful gardens !

Calming her step on her companion, she tried to reflect on how to explain inexplicable things. Then, after a sigh and a little sadly ...

I can confess to Your Eminence that for us too it is quite unthinkable. One day we were Gregorians and the next we were just renegades, unwanted.

Suspecting that this may not be what the Cardinal expected of her, she took it back from the beginning.

After spending several long weeks between Rome, Arles, Bourges then Languedoc and even Savoy, I returned to the monastery of Argentat. It was like coming home after a long journey. And while I was about to go through the gates, Brother Porter informed me that a new Rector had been appointed, that she had had our meager possessions thrown on fire and that we were now forbidden to enter. the monastery otherwise than as mere visitors. I was surprised, I admit it ! Already this appointment of an unknown woman, then our outright removal of the Order since we were no longer considered as visitors, the fact that this woman designated us as bad Gregorians and especially the disappearance of all that we could leave in our cells. Father Leotheric and Sister Constance, for example, were working on hagiography projects from which nothing remains.

She sighs, lets her eyes wander over the cypresses, so beautiful and majestic, then finally resumes ...

But the last straw for me was that I was forbidden to pray for one last time on the recumbent statue of Feue His Eminence Von Frayner-Embussy. Brother Portier even told me that the flowers that I had had deposited for the Cardinal had been thrown away. I cried, Eminence, of this gratuitous and gratuitous malice because I sincerely loved His Eminence. So I went to meet my husband and our children and it was a few days later that I was informed that there was nothing left of the monastery, it was as if it had never existed. A fire would have destroyed everything. Only the recumbent statue of His Eminence resisted the flames so I had it guarded so that it would not be desecrated and once the authorization of the head of our family, His Highness of Castelmaure-Frayner, I rapportier the body on our lands of Bourbonnais-Auvergne while waiting to be able to give Him a burial worthy of Him.

And she is silent, at last, leaving the birds all the room so that they purify their souls of their melodious song.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2019 11:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

XVIII Sextilis MCDLXVII

The Cardinal, as his nature was, listened attentively and his gaze clouded with the words he heard. He led her to a bench under a shady olive tree, from this corner there was a wonderful view over the garden and the palazzo with its columns and wondrous masonry. He gently inhaled the scents of oregano and thyme that grew here in the mediterranean herb garden.
      It sounds to me as if Satan himself had poisoned the minds that led to this shameful act. Envy and grudge. It is so terrible what you had to experience. The reasons seem to me confused and permeated by evil and evil is a danger that can poison even the purest souls. It is a daily struggle against the whispers of the creature and its demon prince. They send out whole scores of their followers. It will become even more important to reactivate the Brotherhood of the Exorcists. These days we in the Vatican have many challenges to pass and many attacks to fend off, which are also sent by evil into the battlefield. We Clerics lose too many sheep to darkness on our journey - but we cannot save them all, because we are not enough. The light of God burns brightly and as it attracts us, this light also attracts the moths of darkness that burn in it as we merge with this light. We must carry this image in our hearts. We are beacons of the Lord, we are His children and as His children we must fight for unity and peace under His grace.

I understand from your letter that you and a number of others are planning to open a new convent?

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2019 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle prit place sur le banc sous le bel olivier et elle sourit, comme si c'était un signe du Très-Haut car, bien entendu, le Cardinal ne pouvait savoir que son fils premier né portait ce nom de baptême : Olivièr ! Elle aurait pu rire doucement mais ce qui l'amenait ne prêtait aucunement à la joie et encore moins lorsque le Cardinal évoqua le Sans-Nom et les Princes-Démons. Oh oui, maintenant que Son Éminence osait mettre des mots sur les actes, cela ressemblait tout à fait à une manigance du Démon envers des Serviteurs de son ennemi. Elle frissonna alors que pourtant la chaleur de cet été Romain aurait du la faire transpirer quand bien même elle était née Languedocienne. De fait, si elle fermait les yeux, elle pourrait retrouver son enfance, sa famille, l'insouciance de ses jeunes années pourtant si proches...Tout ici, de la beauté irréelle des lieux, aux arbres, aux senteurs, lui rappelait son Sud natal et lorsqu'elle soupira ce ne fut ni d'ennui, ni de tristesse, juste de nostalgie.

Pourtant, il lui fallut sortir de sa bienheureuse torpeur et répondre d'une voix toujours aussi douce...

Votre Éminence a raison, depuis bien longtemps déjà notre Foi est attaquée de toute part et las, le Sans-Nom sait prendre de nombreux visages pour tenter d'arriver à ses fins. J'ai la crainte que la Confrérie des Exorcistes ait la nécessité de se reformer rapidement car j'ai le sentiment que de plus en plus d'actes sont de nature démoniaque. De même, il est de plus en plus difficile d'affirmer sa Foi sans encourir le rejet ou le jugement et il nous faut une grande force morale et l'aide du Très-Haut pour ne pas abandonner. Ce n'est pas toujours facile et je comprends que certains d'entre nous puissent baisser les bras.

Elle regarda le magnifique jardin, suivit des yeux quelques papillons voletant de ci, de là, puis enfin...

Votre Éminence a tout à fait compris. Nous autres, ceux qu'on a jugé indigne d'être Grégoriens, souhaitons nous rassembler au sein d'un nouvel Ordre qui sera sous le vocable de Saint-Martin tout en respectant aussi Saint-Grégoire. C'est pour cette raison que je me suis permis de contacter Votre Éminence afin qu'Elle puisse nous guider dans nos démarches.

She took a seat on the bench under the beautiful olive tree and she smiled, as if it were a sign of the Most High because, of course, the Cardinal could not know that her first born son bore this baptismal name: Olivièr! She could have laughed softly, but what brought her was not conducive to joy, let alone when the Cardinal spoke of the nameless and the demon-princes. Oh yes, now that His Eminence dared to put words on the deeds, it was quite like a demon's trick towards servants of his enemy. She shuddered, though the heat of the Roman summer should have made her sweat even though she was born in Languedoc. In fact, if she closed her eyes, she could find her childhood, her family, the carelessness of her young years yet so close ... Everything here, the unreal beauty of places, trees, scents, reminded her of her The native South and when she sighed it was neither bored nor sad, just nostalgic.

Yet she had to get out of her blessed torpor and answer in a voice that was always so sweet ...

Your Eminence is right, since a long time already our Faith is attacked from all sides and weary, the Sans-Nom knows how to take many faces to try to reach his ends. I fear that the Brotherhood of Exorcists has the need to reform quickly because I feel that more and more acts are demonic. In the same way, it is more and more difficult to assert one's Faith without incurring rejection or judgment, and we need great moral strength and help from the Most High in order not to give up. It is not always easy and I understand that some of us can give up.

She looked at the beautiful garden, watched a few butterflies fluttering here and there, and finally ...

Your Eminence has fully understood. We, those who have been deemed unworthy to be Gregorians, wish to unite ourselves in a new Order under the patronage of St. Martin, while also respecting St. Gregory. It is for this reason that I allowed myself to contact Your Eminence so that it can guide us in our steps.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 22, 2019 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

XVIII Sextilis MCDLXVII

Kalixtus looked at her with alert and attentive eyes. A new order is of course always possible. Are you sure you don't want to open your own convent in the name of the Gregorian Order?
      If you don't and stick to your plans, of course I will support you. For this we first need a list of members and of course a statute of the Order, which must be presented to the CDF, then we look whether we ratify this statute and whether it violates the provisions of the CIC, especially the conditions of the Regimini regularis ecclesiae. The dossier which the CDF requires for recognition - in Book 3.5 - is also deposited there. You should study this. Then, of course, I need all the information. Where should the Order be created, which bishops support this Order - I need the members and their CVs, including the baptisms. Then we will sit together - the first election according to the Statute of the Chapter must take place and then the first Abbot/Rector/High Master will be raised by me in his rank.
      So tell me something about your plans so that I know exactly what you have in mind.

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 23, 2019 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Secouant la tête...

Non, nous ne souhaitons pas reprendre le nom de l'Ordre Grégorien tout simplement car nous ne voulons pas que ces personnes puissent revenir comme si de rien n'était pour nous expulser de nouveau des murs que nous aurions reconstruits.

Puis elle écoute avec attention et prend des notes mentalement.

Pour le moment nous sommes quatre ex Grégoriens, auxquels s'ajoutent un Évêque et une laïque intéressée par notre idée peut-être même mon époux, j'avoue que je ne lui ai pas posé la question alors qu'il discute déjà avec la Duchesse de notre Duché d'adoption afin que nous puissions nous installer sur son fief du Bourbonnais-Auvergne.

Elle sourit et reprend.

Je prie Votre Éminence de me pardonner mais je crois que je fais tout à l'envers !

Elle rit un peu, légèrement et continue.

En fait, il y a des années déjà que mon époux et moi souhaitions ouvrir un Hospice afin d'accueillir les enfants abandonnés, les personnes souffrantes ainsi que les malades de l'esprit. Notre fils, Amaury, qui a une affection particulière pour les animaux nous a demandé d'y inclure un refuge pour les bêtes. Lorsque la mésaventure Grégorienne est arrivée, je crois qu'il a été comme une évidence que nous pouvions très bien intégrer cet Hospice dans le cadre plus grand d'un Ordre Religieux et comme l'Hospice aurait eu St Martin comme saint patron, et bien tout était dit. C'était comme si le Très-Haut nous envoyait un message !

Nous avons déjà commencé à discuter du futur statut de l'Ordre mais il y a encore à faire. Ce qui est certain c'est que la Charité, le Courage, la Compassion et la Connaissance vont être nos piliers.

Elle s'arrête, regarde le Cardinal et demande...

Est-ce que cela répond déjà un peu aux questions de Votre Éminence ?

Shaking her head ...

No, we do not want to use the name of the Gregorian Order simply because we do not want these people to come back as if nothing had happened to expel us again from the walls that we would have rebuilt.

Then she listens carefully and takes notes mentally.

For the moment we are four ex Gregorians, to whom are added a bishop and a layman interested in our idea perhaps even my husband, I confess that I did not ask him the question while he is already discussing with the Duchess of our Duchy of adoption so that we can settle on his fief of Bourbonnais-Auvergne.

She smiles and resumes.

I beg Your Eminence to forgive me but I think I'm doing everything upside down !

She laughs a little, slightly and continues.

In fact, years ago my husband and I wanted to open a Hospice to welcome abandoned children, suffering people and the sick of the spirit. Our son, Amaury, who has a special affection for animals, asked us to include a shelter for animals. When the Gregorian misadventure happened, I think it was obvious that we could very well integrate this Hospice within the larger framework of a religious order and as the Hospice would have had St Martin as patron saint , and well everything was said. It was as if the Most High sent us a message !

We have already begun to discuss the future status of the Order but there is still work to be done. What is certain is that Charity, Courage, Compassion and Knowledge will be our pillars.

She stops, looks at the Cardinal and asks ...

Does that already answer a little bit to Your Eminence's questions ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 23, 2019 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

XVIII Sextilis MCDLXVII

Kalixtus laughed gently. Yes, sometimes it is not wrong to start things from behind. In the end the work must shine in its entirety and if you are engaged, then of course it will work. That's the most important thing. To be courageous, humble and free in prayer and in the worship of God and his creation. It must always be clear where the path leads and yours goes on an exciting journey.

Life in a monastery must be clearly regulated. Marriage does not play a role in a convent. Life as a nun or monk is exclusively consecrated to God. Of course, you can still become part of a monastery, but not as a nun. You would receive a worldly status, you are surely aware of that?

I like the idea that Saint Martin contains in himself - that he is the protector of the weak. To extend this to creation would be a new, exciting approach. What do you have in mind when you say education? Do you want to start a school where you want to teach something about animals and plants - that would be an exciting thing, wouldn't it? Understanding creation is the first step in understanding God.

Kalixtus waved and Limoncello was brought to them well chilled and a few antipasti were placed on a small bench in front of them, so it could continue to be pleasantly entertained. He took his glass to his enchanting guest and smiled. Salute.

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 23, 2019 5:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle regarde le Cardinal, amusée, puis demande tout simplement...

Lorsque Votre Éminence me parle de noces et d'incompatibilité avec la vie au sein d'un monastère, s'attend-Elle à ce que je brise les miennes afin de satisfaire la Congrégation ?

Et elle sourit, se souvenant des innombrables fois où elle a pu avoir cette conversation avec ses supérieurs.

She looks at the Cardinal, amused, then simply asks ...

When Your Eminence talks to me about marriage and incompatibility with life in a monastery, does She expect me to break mine to satisfy the Congregation ?

And she smiles, remembering the countless times she has had this conversation with her superiors.

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 27, 2019 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Der Schatten in Rom - Der Kardinal ruft

Eine seltsame Kutsche, düster und alles andere als froh wirkende Kutsche hält vor dem Palazzo.
Der Insasse war genauso wie die Kutsche, genauso düster wie das Gefährt.
Was aber auffällt, die Kutsche kommt aus der Grafschaft Andechs.
Das Wappen pragt auf der Tür. Ascelius hatte sich Tabs Kutsche geliehen, welche meist eh nur vor sich hin staubte.

Rom, die Mutter aller Städte, würden die einen sicher sagen. Ascelius hatte ein anderes Wort für die Stadt.
Aber es spielt keine Rolle was er denkt.
Deshalb klopft es laut an der Tür zum Palazzo, er wurde sicher bereits erwartet.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 28, 2019 3:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

XVIII Sextilis MCDLXVII
      Kalixtus - Ariana

Kalixtus laughed. It's all up to you. The laws of the Church are very clear. But I think you can serve an order very well without being a nun. Such a hierarchy has its advantages and disadvantages. You now have the opportunity to think about a structure that integrates the secular members of an order into it. I think that's a good thing. We already have many orders that see themselves very theologically transfigured. We sometimes need an order that also approaches people and does not remain hidden behind their walls.

Kalixtus chuckled, he was an unusual cardinal on many levels. Always with visions in mind. God loves the church, but he doesn't like its encrustations. We have to defend ourselves against it. Kali laughed.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 28, 2019 3:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ante diem IV Kalendas Septembres anno Domini MCDLXVII
      Kalixtus - Ascelius

Natürlich war nach dem Anschlag auf Kalixtus kein Gang runtergefahren worden. Im Gegenteil. Der Kardinal empfing wieder Gäste und dieses Mal war es sein treuer Weggefährte Ascelius, den er begrüßen konnte.

Er saß gehüllt in einem Perlmuttgewand mit goldenen Intarsien in einem Rollstuhl. Am Hals ein unübersehbarer Verband. Der Kardinal trug sein langes Haar geflochten über der Schulter und saß auf dem Balkon wo er Ascelius empfing. Die helle Haut des Kardinals war unnatürlich fahl, der viele Blutverlust machte ihn zu schaffen und natürlich das Gewese das man um ihn herum veranstaltete. Er wollte schon viel mehr tun als nur herumsitzen, aber für lange Strecken zu Fuß war er noch zu schwach. Welch Glück wenn man genügend Geld besaß für komfortable Kutschen und ein stetiger Verkehr an Ärzten und treusorgenden Bediensteten. Die Ereignisse der Verkündung blieben unreflektiert für den Moment.

So ließ Kalixtus bitten.

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 28, 2019 7:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ascelius

Asceius wird auf den Balkon geführt. Noch wusste er nichts von dem Anschlag.
Als er den Kardinal sieht, in seinem Rollstuhl und mit dem Verband wird sein Blick kalt wie Eis und der Mund verzieht sich grimmig. Der Kardinal war mit ihm aus der Steiermark geflohen, obwohl sie eher in Würde gegangen waren. Der alte Kardinal war sein Täufer und Patenonkel, weil er derjenige war der bei der Taufe an seiner Seite stand und vor dem Herrn seinen Willen bezeugt hatte. Er war Familie. Er legte dem Kardinal eine Hand auf die Schulter, gig neben ihm in die Hocke und besah sich das Übel: "Tag Vater. Man soll nicht mit Messern spielen, dafür habt Ihr jemanden, oder was ist passiert? Hat jemand Hand an Euch gelegt? Ihr seht aus wie eine Leiche. Wer war das?"

Er sah dem Kardinal in die Augen und in den eigenen sieht man Zorn und Sorge. Den ersten schock überwunden: "Es schön zusehen das Ihr immer noch unter uns weilt. Grüße auch von Zuhause. Meine Geliebte war erst wenig angetan von der Reise, aber sie sagte dann ich solle Euch lieb Grüßen und möglichst auf dem Weg keinen umbringen. Vom Rückweg sagte sie nichts, wenn da also einer sterben soll, kann ich wenigstens sagen ich hab mich dran gehalten."
Der Schwarzhaarige Mann lächelt, sein Humor war nun mal auf eine sehr perverse Weise Ekel erregend, so wie er vom Töten spricht.[/b]
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 30, 2019 11:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus-Ariana, dans les jardins

Elle sourit en voyant le Cardinal rire puis répond doucement.

Je pense que Votre Éminence me connait suffisamment pour savoir quel est mon choix. Je l'ai fait en toute connaissance de cause il y a vingt ans et je ne regrette rien.

A son tour elle osa prendre l'un des verres qu'on leur avait présentés puis but une gorgée avant de reprendre.

Nous avons l'idée, en effet, que les Oblats puissent avoir un rôle au sein de l'Ordre comme c'était déjà le cas chez les Grégoriens. Toutefois, je ne saisis pas bien l'idée de Votre Éminence concernant une éventuelle place prépondérante des laïcs dans la hiérarchie. D'après le Droit Canon, il est obligatoire, par exemple, que le Recteur et le Grand Prieur soient ordonnés or ce sont eux les deux plus hautes autorités d'un ordre religieux...

Elle interroge le Cardinal du regard, hésitant, tout de même à grignoter quelque chose...c'est qu'à voir tout cela près d'eux, elle aurait bien faim...

Kalixtus-Ariana, in the gardens

She smiles when she sees the Cardinal laugh and responds slowly.

I think your Eminence knows me enough to know what my choice is. I did it knowingly twenty years ago and I do not regret anything.

In her turn she dared to take one of the glasses that had been presented to them and then took a sip before resuming.

We have the idea, indeed, that the Oblates can have a role within the Order as it was already the case with the Gregorians. However, I do not quite understand the idea of Your Eminence concerning a possible preponderance of lay people in the hierarchy. According to Canon Law, it is obligatory, for example, that the Rector and Grand Prior be ordained or they are the two highest authorities of a religious order ...

She questioned the Cardinal, hesitating, still nibbling something ... it's that to see all this close to them, she would be hungry ...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Suivante
Page 2 sur 17

Sauter vers: