L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sistine Hall-Sala Sistina-Salle Sixtine-Sixtinischer Raum
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> The Museums of Rome
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anguillerusee
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 06, 2020 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old man was curious, his failing memory could not remember the last exhibition he went to. This seemed very appealing

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 07, 2020 11:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vedendo giungere altri intervenuti, Cassorni fece esporre il secondo dipinto.

Seeing other participants coming, Cassorni had the second painting displayed.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 07, 2020 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexander spent a few words:

Dear brothers and sisters, the first painting depicts our Holy Father who in a few days will celebrate his first year of pontificate. The pontifical museums extend their best wishes to the Holy Father so that he can lead the people of God with wisdom and justice, entrusted to him by the Sacred College illuminated by God and the Holy Prophets.

The second picture shows the Dean of the Sacred College, which represents the unity of the Cardinals, or those who are ready to shed their blood for the spreading of the Divine Truth.

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 07, 2020 3:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La giornata era calda, quasi primaverile, tanto che aveva deciso di indossare solo un mantello leggero.
La mostra pittorica ai musei era la sua meta.
Ci entrò quasi intimorita, ma il volto le si rasserenò quando scorse Cassorni.
Le sorrise amabilmente abbracciandola e salutandola calorosamente
Salutò con un cenno del capo anche Sua Eminenza D'Anguissola che in quel momento era impegnato, ma alla fine della mostra si sarebbe congratulata con lui .
Salutò anche i molti colleghi Cardinali arrivati prima di lei, e prese posto accanto a Rodrigo che conosceva bene .
Osservava dal suo posto i dipinti che erano stati presentati, erano magnifici, tanto belli che si poteva credere che da un momento all'altro chi vi era immortalato, potesse alzarsi dal suo scranno e sedersi in mezzo agli ospiti.

The day was warm, almost springtime, so much so that he had decided to wear only a light cloak.
The painting exhibition at the museums was his goal.
She entered it almost intimidated, but her face calmed down when she saw Cassorni.
He smiled amiably at her, hugging her and waving warmly...
She also nodded to His Eminence D'Anguissola, who was busy at the time, but at the end of the exhibition she would congratulate him.
She also greeted the many fellow Cardinals who had arrived before her, and took her seat next to Rodrigo whom she knew well.
She observed from her seat the paintings that had been presented, they were magnificent, so beautiful that one could believe that from one moment to the next who was immortalized there, could get up from his bench and sit among the guests.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 08, 2020 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'anziano cardinale entrò appoggiandosi al suo sempre più inseparabile bastone... Aveva un leggero sorriso sulle labbra circondate dalla folta barba ormai bianca e scorse, facendo un cenno di saluto ai presenti, fermandosi vicino a Fenice e Pamelita, alle quale sorrise paternamente, quindi chiese, sottovoce: "Chissà se avranno preparato anche un ritratto mio? Giusto per iniziare la sezione "Dinosauri della Curia"" ammiccando scherzosamente alle due colleghe ed amiche. Quindi restò a osservare i vari dipinti.

The elderly cardinal entered leaning on his increasingly inseparable stick ... He had a slight smile on his lips surrounded by his thick white beard and he saw, waving a greeting to those present, stopping near Fenice and Pamelita, to whom he smiled paternally, then asked softly: "Who knows if they will have prepared a portrait of me too? Just to start the section" Dinosaurs of the Curia "" winking jokingly at the two colleagues and friends. Then he remained to observe the various paintings.
Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Pie de Valence
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 08, 2020 12:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le cardinal émérite de Valence arriva juste pour le début de la présentation des collections du nouveau musée du Vatican et découvrir le premier portrait officiel du Saint-Père.
"Le modernisme n'est ni une dérive, ni une horreur, ni une maladie honteuse. C'est le terreau de la rénovation de l'Eglise, la terreur des conservateurs, l'air pur qui vivifiera la foi" (Pie II de Valence)
"On n'est jamais dans le mensonge quand on prêche la paix et l'apaisement, toujours quand on prêche la haine d'autrui" (Pie II de Valence)
Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 08, 2020 6:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni aveva visto arrivare Madre Pamelita e fu molto felice di rivederla dopo il tempo che avevano trascorso insieme.
Ricambiò con gioia il suo saluto affettuoso e il suo abbraccio.

E fu con particolare gioia che espose il successivo dipinto che, casualmente, ritraeva proprio lei.

Cassorni had seen Mother Pamelita arrive and was very happy to see her again after the time they had spent together.
She joyfully reciprocated her affectionate greeting and her embrace.

And it was with particular joy that she presented the next painting that, by chance, portrayed her.

Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 08, 2020 10:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal admired the painting that portrayed Pamelita.

He approached Pamelita and said:

"What do you think of your portrait? Hope you like it..."

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Portarono in quel momento un nuovo quadro che la lasciò senza fiato.
Era il suo ritratto ma era cosi ben fatto che le sembrava di guardarsi in uno specchio .. cosi alla domanda del cardinale d'Anguissola rispose.

Dire che sono felice non è sufficiente, trovo questo ritratto cosi somigliante che mi sembra di osservarmi allo specchio, spero di avere la possibilità di congratularmi presto con l'artista.

They brought a new painting that left her breathless.
It was her portrait but it was so well done that she seemed to look at herself in a mirror .. so the cardinal of Anguissola answered the question.

To say that I am happy is not enough, I find this portrait so similar that I seem to look at myself in the mirror, I hope to have the opportunity to congratulate the artist soon.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sentendo le parole di Madre Pamelita, Cassorni le sorrise con gratitudine.

Madre, ogni volta che dipingo, metto il cuore in ciò che trasferisco sulla tela.
Nel vostro caso, avendo conosciuto e toccato personalmente la vostra bontà d'animo, è stato ancora più facile metterci il cuore.

Stette un momento in silenzio per superare la commozione, quindi si rivolse ai valletti per far esporre il successivo dipinto.

Hearing the words of Mother Pamelita, Cassorni smiled with gratitude.

Mother, every time I paint, I put my heart into what I transfer onto the canvas.
In your case, having personally known and touched your goodness of mind, it was even easier to put your heart into it.

She remained silent for a moment to get over the emotion, so she turned to the valets to expose the next painting.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 10, 2020 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus followed the first paintings from the background and stepped out of the shadow with a glass of champagne to look at the works. There were large works underneath. Even if he himself devoted only little time to painting, where was he a lover of painting and the arts as a whole. His palazzo testified to the activity of his agents, who made art accessible to him, but of course he also received the odd artistic attention from those who knew him and his secret passion. The artist lives from the art of the patrons - he was one of them. This project by his prefect was undoubtedly considered outstanding.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 10, 2020 6:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni aveva salutato i Cardinali che via via erano arrivati.
Li stava riconoscendo come protagonisti dei ritratti che sarebbero stati esposti successivamente.
Senza indugiare oltre, fece esporre il successivo dipinto.

Cassorni had greeted the Cardinals who had arrived.
She was recognizing them as protagonists of the portraits that would be exhibited later.
Without waiting any longer, she had the next painting displayed.

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 11, 2020 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un altro ritratto venne esposto.

Another portrait was displayed.

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dopo essersi dedicata alla preghiera e al raccoglimento domenicale, Cassorni tornò nella sala di esposizione, augurando a tutti: "Buona domenica, nel segno dell'Altissimo".

After devoting herself to Sunday prayer and recollection, Cassorni returned to the exhibition room, wishing everyone: "Happy Sunday, in the sign of the Most High"

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 12, 2020 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Cardinal Fenice si avvicinò e disse Mi complimento con l'artista per aver dipinto il mio ritratto, guardandolo mi sembra di specchiarmi, e anche altri mi hanno detto che è somigliantissimo in modo straordinario. Mi sento sempre in imbarazzo quando viene esposto un mio ritratto, ma devo dire che la qualità di questa mostra è davvero altissima. Felicitazioni.

Cardinal Fenice approached and said I congratulate the artist for having painted my portrait, looking at it I feel as if I were mirroring myself, and others also told me that it is very similar in an extraordinary way. I always feel embarrassed when a portrait of me is exhibited, but I must say that the quality of this exhibition is really very high. Congratulations.

Dernière édition par Fenice le Dim Jan 12, 2020 9:58 pm; édité 1 fois
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> The Museums of Rome Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: