L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Sainte Vérité / Holy Truth
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 78, 79, 80  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 19, 2017 4:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Fiat justicia pereat mundus
    Cancellation of funeral acts

We, His Eminence Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia called "Stex86", Roman Elector Cardinal of the parish of St. Origène on the via Appia, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Governor Cardinal Duke of Perugia, Bishop in partibus infidelium of Tripoli, Great Elector of CESE, General Vicar for the ecclesiastical province of Pisa, Parish priest of Pisa, Chapter Monk of the order of San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitentiary, Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Aristotle,

in our quality of Vice-Chancellor of the congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

received a letter from NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho,

examined the matter and found that the writer was erroneously declared dead and that it was celebrated the Aristotelian funeral as well as that the sacrament was recorded in the religious registers,

we decided and ordered and, with our present and perpetual final decree, declare and announce the cancellation of the funeral acts of NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho [NReis] because is alive.

In particular, we annul the press with title "Funeral de Sua Eminência D. NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho" signed by Sua Eminência, Palladio Monforte.

Having to restore the Truth, considering that there may have been an omission by the ecclesiastical authorities or at least the non-compliance of the procedures without having been the eradication of the soul before the tumult, in the protection of the Holy Aristotelian Church, we transmit our document to the Apostolic Penitency and we order, according to Canon Law, to open an investigation.

Signed and sealed on june 19 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

Sua Eminenza

---------------------------------

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/817994CSIentete.png[/img]

[color=darkred][b][i][size=20]Fiat justicia pereat mundus[/size][/i]
[size=16]Cancellation of funeral acts[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black][b]We, His Eminence Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia called "Stex86", Roman Elector Cardinal of the parish of St. Origène on the via Appia, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Governor Cardinal Duke of Perugia, Bishop in partibus infidelium of Tripoli, Great Elector of CESE, General Vicar for the ecclesiastical province of Pisa, Parish priest of Pisa, Chapter Monk of the order of San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitentiary, Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Aristotle,

[/b][/color]
[color=black][list]
received a letter from NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho,

examined the matter and found that the writer was erroneously declared dead and that it was celebrated the Aristotelian funeral as well as that the sacrament was recorded in the religious registers,

we decided and ordered and, with our present and perpetual final decree, declare and announce the cancellation of the funeral acts of NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho [[b]NReis[/b]] because is alive.

In particular, we annul the press with title "[url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=667707#667707]Funeral de Sua Eminência D. NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho[/url]" signed by Sua Eminência, Palladio Monforte.

Having to restore the Truth, considering that there may have been an omission by the ecclesiastical authorities or at least the non-compliance of the procedures without having been the eradication of the soul before the tumult, in the protection of the Holy Aristotelian Church, we transmit our document to the Apostolic Penitency and we order, according to Canon Law, to open an investigation.

[/list] [/color]

[i]Signed and sealed on june 19 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.
[/i]

[color=darkred][b]Sua Eminenza[/b][/color]
[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/886155firmaautografa.png[/img]
[/list][/quote][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][img]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/240776Asigillooroinqucorda.png[/img]

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 23, 2017 9:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension d'un missus inquisitionis

Nous, Stephan von Salem, Préfet de l'Inquisition Francophone,
    Avec l'aval du Cardinal Inquisiteur Francophone,

Annonçons la suspension de Mgr Michalak de Valdesti [Michalak] de sa fonction de missus inquisitionis pour une durée de dix jours à la suite d'un comportement inapproprié envers sa hiérarchie.

Signé et scellé à Rome le 22 de juin de l'an de grâce MCDLXV, sous le pontificat de Sa Sainteté le Pape Innocent VIII.

Pour accord,

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Suspension d'un missus inquisitionis[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black]
[b]Nous, Stephan von Salem, Préfet de l'Inquisition Francophone,
Avec l'aval du Cardinal Inquisiteur Francophone,
[/b]

[list]Annonçons la suspension de Mgr Michalak de Valdesti  [b][Michalak][/b] de sa fonction de missus inquisitionis pour une durée de dix jours à la suite d'un comportement inapproprié envers sa hiérarchie.
[/list]

Signé et scellé à Rome le 22 de juin de l'an de grâce MCDLXV, sous le  pontificat de Sa Sainteté le Pape Innocent VIII.[/color]

[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/93528dd2c4094df9bb955265a960b3a6.png[/img]
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img]

[/list]

[list]Pour accord,

[img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/TachaF72/Blasons%20Bellecour/Sceljaune.png_zpstheubt1z.gif[/img] [/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 23, 2017 5:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment for Portuguese case for The Apostolic Penitentiary:

We, Portalis de Vandimion, Bishop of Toulon, Father Abbot of the Jesuit Monastery of the Lérins Islands, Chaplain General of the Armies of Provence, Inquisitor
    in our quality of Major Penitentiary,

We appoint, His Excellency Monsignor Eduardo Prospero [ Eduardo ], Archibishop of Lisbon, Missus Inquisitionis, Traductor in the Villa of San Loyats, like consultant for Portuguese cases.

Signed and sealed on 22 of june in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

Portalis de Vandimion

Approved by the Vice-Chancellor of the CSI
    His Eminence

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 03, 2017 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Commissioning

We, His Eminence Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia called "Stex86", Roman Elector Cardinal of the parish of St. Origène on the via Appia, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Governor Cardinal Duke of Perugia, Bishop in partibus infidelium of Tripoli, Great Elector of CESE, General Vicar for the ecclesiastical province of Pisa, Parish priest of Pisa, Chapter Monk of the order of San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitentiary, Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Aristotle,

Commissionate the missus inquisitionis Monsignor Ulric [Ulric_] to inquire about a case of Blasphemy in Württemberg, in particular a matrimonial issue concerning Hafelja von Hohenau [Hafelja] and Miro von Berg [Miro_von_berg].

We set the time of grace in 20 days.

Any other investigation or procedure of other authority is forbidden.
      We announce that we are proceeding ex officio, without complaint, on the basis of detailed information in the hands of the Holy Inquisition. The conflicting rules are waived.

Signed and sealed on july 3 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

His Eminence

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Commissioning[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black][b]We, His Eminence Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia called "Stex86", Roman Elector Cardinal of the parish of St. Origène on the via Appia, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Governor Cardinal Duke of Perugia, Bishop in partibus infidelium of Tripoli, Great Elector of CESE, General Vicar for the ecclesiastical province of Pisa, Parish priest of Pisa, Chapter Monk of the order of San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitentiary, Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Aristotle,

[/b][/color]
[color=black][list]
Commissionate the [i]missus inquisitionis[/i] Monsignor Ulric [Ulric_] to inquire about a case of Blasphemy in Württemberg, in particular a matrimonial issue concerning Hafelja von Hohenau [Hafelja] and Miro von Berg [Miro_von_berg].

We set the time of grace in 20 days.

We announce that we are proceeding ex officio, without complaint, on the basis of detailed information in the hands of the Holy Inquisition. The conflicting rules are waived.

[/list] [/color]

[i]Signed and sealed on july 3 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.
[/i]

[color=darkred][b]His Eminence[/b][/color]
[/list][/quote][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][img]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/240776Asigillooroinqucorda.png[/img]

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 03, 2017 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Commissionamento d'Inquisitori.

Noi, S.Em. Rev.ma Samuele Borgia detto "Samuele", Barone di Crevalcore, Cardinale Nazionale Suffragante, Cardinale Inquisitore Italico, Arcivescovo di Milano, Abate dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo, per la Grazia di Dio, davanti all'Altissimo, sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele ed a nome della nostra Santa Madre Chiesa, a nome della Santa Inquisizione,

in seguito alla richiesta pervenuta nel nostro ufficio, e verificato che essa è rispondente alla prassi di presentazione e quindi meritevole di essere accolta,

COMMISSIONIAMO

Fratello
    Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche detto "Svevo" quale Missus Inquisitionis. Insieme a lui valuterà il caso anche S.E. monsignora Corinne Shalama dei Rossi del Drago, detta "Shalama" in qualità di Missus Inquisitionis a latere al fine che trionfi la chiara e santa verità per quanto concerne la questione riguardante il riconoscimento di Crixo.

Spogliamo di ogni Ufficialità chi si occupava precedentemente del caso di cui sono commissionati i nostri inquisitori in favore della sola Giurisdizione straordinaria.
    Chiamiamo ogni persona che sia oggetto di una convocazione da parte dei nostri inquisitori a collaborare pienamente e senza indugio alle indagini e procedure afferenti alla Giustizia della Chiesa.
    Ricordiamo che ogni iniziativa volta a nuocere, da vicino o da lontano, ai lavori dell'Inquisizione, si attirerebbe gli anatemi immediati della nostra Santa Inquisizione.

Periodo di grazia previsto: 15 giorni a partire dall'emissione di questo commissionamento.

Ad Claram et Sanctam Veritatem

Scritto e sigillato a Roma, il giorno III del VII mese dell'Anno di Grazia MCDLXV

Sua Eminenza Reverendissima Monsignor

♔ Barone di Crevalcore
    + Cardinale Nazionale Suffragante della Parrocchia di Santo Stefano in Laterano
    + Cardinale Inquisitore Italico
    + Arcivescovo di Milano
    + Abate dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo

Code:

[quote][list]
[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/qna4qw.png[/img]

[size=16]Commissionamento d'Inquisitori.[/size][/b][/color]

Noi, [b] S.Em. Rev.ma Samuele Borgia detto "Samuele"[/b], Barone di Crevalcore, Cardinale Nazionale Suffragante, Cardinale Inquisitore Italico, Arcivescovo di Milano, Abate dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo, per la Grazia di Dio, davanti all'Altissimo, sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele ed a nome della nostra Santa Madre Chiesa, a nome della Santa Inquisizione,

in seguito alla richiesta pervenuta nel nostro ufficio, e verificato che essa è rispondente alla prassi di presentazione e quindi meritevole di essere accolta,

[color=darkred][b]COMMISSIONIAMO[/b][/color]

Fratello
Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche detto "[b]Svevo[/b]" quale Missus Inquisitionis. Insieme a lui valuterà il caso anche S.E. monsignora Corinne Shalama dei Rossi del Drago, detta "[b]Shalama[/b]"  in qualità di Missus Inquisitionis [i]a latere[/i]  al fine che trionfi la chiara e santa verità per quanto concerne la questione riguardante il riconoscimento di [color=red][b]Crixo[/b][/color].

Spogliamo di ogni Ufficialità chi si occupava precedentemente del caso di cui sono commissionati i nostri inquisitori in favore della sola Giurisdizione straordinaria.
Chiamiamo ogni persona che sia oggetto di una convocazione da parte dei nostri inquisitori a collaborare pienamente e senza indugio alle indagini e procedure afferenti alla Giustizia della Chiesa.
Ricordiamo che ogni iniziativa volta a nuocere, da vicino o da lontano, ai lavori dell'Inquisizione, si attirerebbe gli anatemi immediati della nostra Santa Inquisizione.

Periodo di grazia previsto: 15 giorni a partire dall'emissione di questo commissionamento.

[i]Ad Claram et Sanctam Veritatem[/i]

[color=olive]Scritto e sigillato a Roma, il giorno III del VII mese dell'Anno di Grazia MCDLXV[/color]

[color=darkred][b]Sua Eminenza Reverendissima Monsignor[/b][/color]
[img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/wqqbr7.jpg[/img]
[size=11]
♔ Barone di Crevalcore
+ Cardinale Nazionale Suffragante della Parrocchia di Santo Stefano in Laterano
+ Cardinale Inquisitore Italico
+ Arcivescovo di Milano
+ Abate dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
[/size]

[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img][img]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/ladyranocchia/sigilli/g-1.png[/img][/list][/quote]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Portalis

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 04, 2017 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Portalis a écrit:
Citation:

Appointment in the Apostolic Penitentiary

We, Portalis de Vandimion, Bishop of Toulon, Father Abbot of the Jesuit Monastery of the Lérins Islands, Chaplain General of the Armies of Provence, Inquisitor,
    In our quality of Major Penitentiary,

We appoint, His Excellency Monsignor Estevan[ Estevan ], Bishop of Toul, Vice Primate of the Francophone Sub-Council, Abbot of Remiremont, Prefect of the Presses and Parchments, Inquisitor , like Pénitencier.
      I enter today to become part of the Apostolic Penitentiary.

Signed and sealed on 4 of July in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

Portalis de Vandimion

Approved by the Cardinal-Chancellor of the CSI
    His Eminence

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 06, 2017 9:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Temporary absence - Suspension of certain activities.

Considering that in the sea of ​​the decision of the Curia about the tops of the Holy Inquisition it is only when my person, as Deputy Chancellor, has the regency of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

Given that Canon Law, the Internal Statute and the practice entrust the Grand Inquisitor with only a few tasks concerning appointments, revocations, declarations and anything else,

Given my temporary absence as communicated to the Curia,

We ORDER

Which from July 6, 1465 to July 10, 1465 included, that all those proceedings conducted by the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition and the Church all in here require the presence, consent or supervision of the Great Inquisitor to be suspended.

Where applicable, the terms of law and grace periods are suspended, and resume the natural course from July 11, 1465.

Any act contrary to this provision is null and will be declared decayed with the retroactive extinction of the effects upon my return.

Signed and sealed on july 6 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

His Eminence

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Temporary absence - Suspension of certain activities.[/size][/b][/color]

[/b][/color]
[color=black][list]

Considering that in the sea of ​​the decision of the Curia about the tops of the Holy Inquisition it is only when my person, as Deputy Chancellor, has the regency of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

Given that Canon Law, the Internal Statute and the practice entrust the Grand Inquisitor with only a few tasks concerning appointments, revocations, declarations and anything else,

Given my temporary absence as communicated to the Curia,

We ORDER

Which from July 6, 1465 to July 10, 1465 included, that all those proceedings conducted by the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition and the Church all in here require the presence, consent or supervision of the Great Inquisitor to be suspended.

Where applicable, the terms of law and grace periods are suspended, and resume the natural course from July 11, 1465.

Any act contrary to this provision is null and will be declared decayed with the retroactive extinction of the effects upon my return.
[/list] [/color]

[i]Signed and sealed on july 6 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.
[/i]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 06, 2017 9:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Inquisitorial Ban.

Given that there is an open case between Cardianale Hull, Cardinal Rodrigo and the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition and that specifically the two, in the state of affairs, are damaging to the image and credibility of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and order that the inquisitorial ban of His Eminence Hull de Northshire and His Eminence Rodriguo Manzanarez.

They are excluded and immediately replaced by all charges within the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition.

We only have the Great Inquisitor in person to remove this ban.

Signed and sealed on july 6 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

His Eminence

Dernière édition par Stex86 le Jeu Juil 06, 2017 8:30 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 10, 2017 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Su di un procedimento di scioglimento di matrimonio

Noi, Sua Eminenza Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia detto "Stex86", Cardinale romano elettore della parrocchia di San Origène sulla via Appia, Vice-Cancelliere della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione, Cardinale Governatore Duca di Perugia, Vescovo in partibus infidelium di Tripoli, Grande Elettore CESE, Vicario Generale per la provincia ecclesiastica di Pisa, Parroco di Pisa, Monaco capitolare dell'ordine di San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitenziere, Grande Ufficiale dell'Ordine della Stella di Aristotele,

in qualità di vice-Cancelliere della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione,

premesso che è stata portata alla nostra attenzione una richiesta di scioglimento matrimoniale presentata regolarmente in data 21 Luglio 1464 e che da allora è quasi passato un anno senza produzione di effetti,

considerato che a nostro giudizio, reso come seconda autorità giudiziaria della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica, dopo il Sommo Pontefice, in virtù della nostra reggenza della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione, la denuncia risulta formalmente valida,

accertato che la denunciante, per validi motivi, non può recarsi a Roma, ed in considerazione del fatto di voler sanare il grande ritardo nella procedura,

DISPONIAMO

che il Procuratore Ecclesiastico di Pisa passi in rassegna tutte le denunce presentate nella apposita sala della Segreteria Italica della Chiesa Aristotelica denominata Scioglimenti Matrimoniali - richieste e accoglimenti e proceda senza indugio ad esaminare ed emettere provvedimenti conseguenti su tutte le richieste risultanti inevase,

che rinvii a giudizio senza indugio i coniugi richiamati nella succitata denuncia,

AUTORIZZIAMO e ORDINIAMO

che la Corte del Tribunale Archiepiscopale di Pisa svolga, in via eccezionale ed unica, il processo di scioglimento matrimoniale tra Ikebana e Assothefirst presso la Bacheca Italica della Chiesa Aristotelica in apposito spazio,

PRESCRIVIAMO

che il processo segua la numerazione corrente del Tribunale Archiepiscopale di Pisa, che in Roma sia richiamato negli appositi registri e che sia archiviato, sempre in Roma, un fascicolo con il rimando della documentazione depositata presso la Bacheca Italica e, al fondo, sia anche riportata la sentenza,

DELEGHIAMO

il Cardinale Inquisitore Italico ed il Prefetto a dare esecuzione, mediante altre eventuali disposizioni vincolanti per la Corte di Pisa, a tale nostro documento.

Firmato e sigillato il giorno 10 Luglio, nell'anno di grazia MCDLXV, sotto il pontificato di S.S. Innocenzo VIII.

Sua Eminenza

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Su di un procedimento di scioglimento di matrimonio[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black][b]Noi, Sua Eminenza Stefano Maria Ludovico de'Giustiniani Borgia detto "Stex86", Cardinale romano elettore della parrocchia di San Origène sulla via Appia, Vice-Cancelliere della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione, Cardinale Governatore Duca di Perugia, Vescovo in partibus infidelium di Tripoli, Grande Elettore CESE, Vicario Generale per la provincia ecclesiastica di Pisa, Parroco di Pisa, Monaco capitolare dell'ordine di San Domenico, Missus Inquisitionis, Penitenziere, Grande Ufficiale dell'Ordine della Stella di Aristotele,

in qualità di vice-Cancelliere della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione, [/b][/color]

[list]premesso che è stata portata alla nostra attenzione una [url=http://forum.iregni.com/viewtopic.php?p=90052856#90052856]richiesta di scioglimento matrimoniale[/url] presentata regolarmente in data 21 Luglio 1464 e che da allora è quasi passato un anno senza produzione di effetti,

considerato che a nostro giudizio, reso come seconda autorità giudiziaria della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica, dopo il Sommo Pontefice, in virtù della nostra reggenza della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione, la denuncia risulta formalmente valida,

accertato che la denunciante, per validi motivi, non può recarsi a Roma, ed in considerazione del fatto di voler sanare il grande ritardo nella procedura,

[color=darkred]DISPONIAMO[/color]

che il Procuratore Ecclesiastico di Pisa passi in rassegna tutte le denunce presentate nella apposita sala della Segreteria Italica della Chiesa Aristotelica denominata Scioglimenti Matrimoniali - richieste e accoglimenti e proceda senza indugio ad esaminare ed emettere provvedimenti conseguenti su tutte le richieste risultanti inevase,

che rinvii a giudizio senza indugio i coniugi richiamati nella succitata denuncia,

[color=darkred]AUTORIZZIAMO e ORDINIAMO[/color]

che la Corte del Tribunale Archiepiscopale di Pisa svolga, in via eccezionale ed unica, il processo di scioglimento matrimoniale tra Ikebana e Assothefirst presso la [url=http://forum.iregni.com/viewforum.php?f=4886]Bacheca Italica della Chiesa Aristotelica[/url] in apposito spazio,

[color=darkred]PRESCRIVIAMO[/color]

che il processo segua la numerazione corrente del Tribunale Archiepiscopale di Pisa, che in Roma sia richiamato negli appositi registri e che sia archiviato, sempre in Roma, un fascicolo con il rimando della documentazione depositata presso la Bacheca Italica e, al fondo, sia anche riportata la sentenza,

[color=darkred]DELEGHIAMO[/color]

il Cardinale Inquisitore Italico ed il Prefetto a dare esecuzione, mediante altre eventuali disposizioni vincolanti per la Corte di Pisa, a tale nostro documento.

[/list]

[i]Firmato e sigillato il giorno 10 Luglio, nell'anno di grazia MCDLXV, sotto il pontificato di S.S. Innocenzo VIII.[/i]

[color=darkred][b]Sua Eminenza[/b][/color]

Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 11, 2017 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Conclusions de l'enquête menée à la suite de la plainte contre Soeur Floralye

Nous, Portalis de Vandimion, Évêque de Toulon, Grand Pénitencier de la Pénitencerie Romaine, Père Abbé du monastère jésuite des îles de Lérins, Aumônier Général des armées du Marquisat de Provence, et seigneur de Sorgues et Auriol

Et Nous, Ariana Anthea Del Casalièr, Premier Archidiacre de Tours, Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Dame de Counozouls et Leucate

En nos qualités d'Inquisiteurs

Considérant, en premier lieu, la non conformité du certificat de baptême de la dite Sœur Floralye du fait de la mention d'un parrain alors non baptisé et le fait, plus grave encore, que celle-ci n'ait jamais songé à le mentionner à ses supérieurs ou professeurs. Ce premier point enfreignant gravement le Droit Canon.

Considérant, en second lieu, et après entretien avec l'accusée, que celle-ci semble dépourvue des plus basiques qualités d'un officiant c'est à dire l'humilité, le respect de la hiérarchie et la connaissance du dogme et des articles du Droit Canon se référant à sa fonction de diacre.

Considérant, en troisième lieu, et selon le témoignage de Mgr de Clermont, que la dite Sœur Floralye n'a pas semblé faire grand cas de sa fonction de diacre de Montluçon, cité qu'elle a quittée sans crier gare et sans prévenir son supérieur direct.

Considérant, enfin, que rien n'a pu prouver formellement que la dite Sœur Floralye aurait encouragé son époux à suivre la voie de la Réforme

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et ordonnons le transfert de la plainte déposée à l'encontre de Sœur Floralye , en date du 13 de juin 1465 vers la Pénitencerie Apostolique afin que la plainte soit revue non comme une supputation d'hérésie mais un manquement à ses devoirs envers le Très-Haut et la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine. Recommandons que la dite Sœur Floralye soit mise sous interdit le temps de la procédure afin qu'elle ne puisse occuper aucune fonction religieuse ou obtenir de diplômes qui s'avéreraient caducs en cas de validation.

Donné à Rome, le huitième jour du mois de juillet de l’an de Grâce MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/817994CSIentete.png[/img]

[size=16]Conclusions de l'enquête menée à la suite de la plainte contre Soeur Floralye[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black] [b]
Nous, Portalis de Vandimion, Évêque de Toulon, Grand Pénitencier de la Pénitencerie Romaine, Père Abbé du monastère jésuite des îles de Lérins, Aumônier Général des armées du Marquisat de Provence, et seigneur de Sorgues et Auriol

Et Nous, Ariana Anthea Del Casalièr, Premier Archidiacre de Tours, Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Dame de Counozouls et Leucate

En nos qualités d'Inquisiteurs[/color]
[/b]

[list][i][b]C[/b]onsidérant, en premier lieu, la non conformité du certificat de baptême de la dite Sœur Floralye du fait de la mention d'un parrain alors non baptisé et le fait, plus grave encore, que celle-ci n'ait jamais songé à le mentionner à ses supérieurs ou professeurs. Ce premier point enfreignant gravement le Droit Canon.

[b]C[/b]onsidérant, en second lieu, et après entretien avec l'accusée, que celle-ci semble dépourvue des plus basiques qualités d'un officiant c'est à dire l'humilité, le respect de la hiérarchie et la connaissance du dogme et des articles du Droit Canon se référant à sa fonction de diacre.

[b]C[/b]onsidérant, en troisième lieu, et selon le témoignage de Mgr de Clermont, que la dite Sœur Floralye n'a pas semblé faire grand cas de sa fonction de diacre de Montluçon, cité qu'elle a quittée sans crier gare et sans prévenir son supérieur direct.

[b]C[/b]onsidérant, enfin, que rien n'a pu prouver formellement que la dite Sœur Floralye aurait encouragé son époux à suivre la voie de la Réforme

[b]A[/b]vons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et ordonnons le [b]transfert de la plainte déposée[/b] à l'encontre de Sœur [b]Floralye[/b] , en date du 13 de juin 1465 vers la Pénitencerie Apostolique afin que la plainte soit revue non comme une supputation d'hérésie mais un manquement à ses devoirs envers le Très-Haut et la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine. [b]Recommandons[/b] que la dite Sœur Floralye soit [b]mise sous interdit[/b] le temps de la procédure afin qu'elle ne puisse occuper aucune fonction religieuse ou obtenir de diplômes qui s'avéreraient caducs en cas de validation. [/i] [/list]

[b]Donné à Rome, le huitième jour du mois de juillet de l’an de Grâce MCDLXV.[/b]

[img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/189176PortalisOR.png[/img][img]http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/10/29/151029020603146806.png[/img][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 11, 2017 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination d'un Vice-Commissionnaire pour la Pénitencerie Apostolique

Nous, Portalis de Vandimion, Evêque de Toulon, Père Abbé du monastère des iles de Lérins, Aumônier Général des Armées de Provence, seigneur de Sorgues et Auriol
    En notre qualité de Grand Pénitencier,

Nommons, Monseigneur Estevan, [Estevan] à la fonction de Vice-Commissionnaire francophone.

Signé et scellé à Rome le 12 de juillet de l'an de grâce MCDLXV, sous le pontificat de Sa Sainteté le Pape Innocent VIII.

Portalis de Vandimion

Citation:

Appointment of the Deputy Commissioner for The Apostolic Penitentiary:

We, Portalis de Vandimion, Bishop of Toulon, Father Abbot of the Monastery of the lérins Islands, Chaplain General of the armies of Provence, Inquisitor, seigneur of Sorgues et Auriol

in our quality of Major Penitentiary,

We appoint, Monseigneur Estevan, [Estevan] as French Deputy-Commissioner.

Signed and sealed on 12 of july in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

Portalis de Vandimion

estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 12, 2017 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Rejet de la Plainte Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte VS Sœur Hildary de Riddermark

Nous, Monseigneur Estevan de Toul, évêque de Toul, Vice primat du Sous Concile Francophone impérial, Préfet des presses et parchemins, Abbé de Remiremont, Inquisiteur,

En notre qualité de Vice Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique,

Attendu les dispositions du Concordat de France Comté Chapitre IV article IV.2.

Attendu que la plainte fut remise directement auprès de la pénitencerie par Monseigneur Estevan de Toul, supérieur hiérarchique de Sœur Hildary Von Riddermark en date du 05 juillet 1465.

Considérant les preuves apportées par le plaignant à savoir le Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte

Considérant les preuves apportées par l’accusée à savoir Sœur Hildary Von Riddermark

Attendu que le dogme selon la parole d'Aristote dit ": En effet, ça l’est. Vois-tu, l’homme ne fait le bien qu’en s’intégrant pleinement à la cité, en participant à la politéïa, et en faisant tout son possible pour en maintenir l’harmonie."

Considérant les propos échangés par les deux partis.

Considérant le principe d’interdiction de double jugement pour les mêmes faits.

Considérons la plainte comme irrecevable compte tenue des propos peu élogieux de part et d’autres. Nous conseillons à l’avenir à chacun des parties d’être plus polis dans la manière de répondre en place publique.

Considérons qu'il n'y a pas eut manque de respect de la part de Soeur Hildary Von Riddermark à l'encontre du Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte mais seulement des propos échangés sur un stand politique.

Considérons que la Pénitencerie n'a pas vocation à régler des conflits provenant des échanges de propos sur les stands politiques en Franche Comté.

Avons jugé comme nécessaire l'le Rejet de la plainte à l'encontre de Sœur Hildary Von Riddermark [IG:hildary], en date du 12 juillet de cette année 1465.

Donné à Rome, le douzième jour du septième mois de l’an de Grâce MCDLXV.

Monseigneur Estevan de Toul.

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Rejet de la Plainte Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte VS Sœur Hildary de Riddermark [/size][/b][/color]

[b] Nous, Monseigneur Estevan de Toul, évêque de Toul, Vice primat du Sous Concile Francophone impérial, Préfet des presses et parchemins, Abbé de Remiremont, Inquisiteur,

En notre qualité de Vice Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique,
[/b]

[list][i][b]A[/b]ttendu les dispositions du [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=313967#313967] Concordat de France Comté Chapitre IV article IV.2.[/url]

[b]A[/b]ttendu que la plainte fut remise directement auprès de la pénitencerie par Monseigneur Estevan de Toul, supérieur hiérarchique de Sœur Hildary Von Riddermark en date du 05 juillet 1465.

[b]C[/b]onsidérant les preuves apportées par le plaignant à savoir le Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte

[b]C[/b]onsidérant les preuves apportées par l’accusée à savoir Sœur Hildary Von Riddermark

[b]A[/b]ttendu que le dogme selon la parole d'Aristote dit  ": En effet, ça l’est. Vois-tu, l’homme ne fait le bien qu’en s’intégrant pleinement à la cité, en participant à la politéïa, et en faisant tout son possible pour en maintenir l’harmonie."

[b]C[/b]onsidérant les propos échangés par les deux partis.

[b]C[/b]onsidérant le principe d’interdiction de double jugement pour les mêmes faits.

[b]C[/b]onsidérons la plainte comme irrecevable compte tenue des propos peu élogieux de part et d’autres. Nous conseillons à l’avenir à chacun des parties d’être plus polis dans la manière de répondre en place publique.

[b]C[/b]onsidérons qu'il n'y a pas eut manque de respect de la part de Soeur Hildary Von Riddermark à l'encontre du Franc Comte Childéric de Sparte mais seulement des propos échangés sur un stand politique.

[b]C[/b]onsidérons que la Pénitencerie n'a pas vocation à régler des conflits provenant des échanges de propos sur les stands politiques en Franche Comté.

[b]A[/b]vons jugé comme nécessaire l'[b]le Rejet de la plainte[/b] à l'encontre de Sœur [b] Hildary Von Riddermark[/b] [IG:hildary], en date du 12 juillet de cette année 1465.[/i][/list]

[b]Donné à Rome, le douzième jour du septième mois de l’an de Grâce MCDLXV.[/b]

[b]Monseigneur Estevan de Toul.[/b]

[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/802749EstevanJ.png[/img] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img]  [/list]
[/quote]

Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 13, 2017 9:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Rectifying commissioning and reopening of terms

given the previous Commissioning, the Cardinal Veto and the new evidence gathered,

we annul the above-mentioned Commissioning, signed by us on July 3.

We Commissionate ourselves [Stex86] as missus inquisitionis and Monsignor Ulric [Ulric_] as missus a latere to inquire about a case of Blasphemy in Württemberg, in particular a matrimonial issue concerning Hafelja von Hohenau [Hafelja] and Miro von Berg [Miro_von_berg].

We set the time of grace in 10 days, in this time the suspect can confess his faults and see the punishment diminished. Confession must be made in writing or through an interview exclusively to the proceeding authority.

Anyone who is in contravention will immediately be referred to the competent court. In the same way it will touch with faithful or clerics who will impede the operations of the Holy Inquisition.

Signed and sealed on july 13 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.

His Eminence

Code:
[quote]

[size=16]Rectifying commissioning and reopening of terms[/size][/b][/color]

[/b][/color]
[color=black][list]

given the previous [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=783221#783221]Commissioning[/url], the Cardinal Veto and the new evidence gathered,

we annul the above-mentioned Commissioning, signed by us on July 3.

We Commissionate ourselves [[b]Stex86[/b]] as [i]missus inquisitionis[/i] and Monsignor Ulric [[b]Ulric_][/b] as [i]missus a latere[/i] to inquire about a case of Blasphemy in Württemberg, in particular a matrimonial issue concerning Hafelja von Hohenau [[b]Hafelja[/b]] and Miro von Berg [[b]Miro_von_berg[/b]].

We set the time of grace in 10 days, in this time the suspect can confess his faults and see the punishment diminished. Confession must be made in writing or through an interview exclusively to the proceeding authority.

Anyone who is in contravention will immediately be referred to the competent court. In the same way it will touch with faithful or clerics who will impede the operations of the Holy Inquisition.

[/list] [/color]

[i]Signed and sealed on july 13 in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.
[/i]

Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 13, 2017 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination de professeur

Le séminaire inquisitorial international Romain a le plaisir d'annoncer la nomination du Frère Boisbriand au poste de professeur. Puisse le Très-Haut l'accompagner dans ses nouvelles fonctions.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/77/55/80/aaaa10.png[/img]

[b][list][color=darkred][size=20]Nomination de professeur [/size][/color]
[/b]

Le séminaire inquisitorial international Romain a le plaisir d'annoncer la nomination du [color=darkblue]Frère Boisbriand[/color] au poste de professeur. Puisse le Très-Haut l'accompagner dans ses nouvelles fonctions.  [/list]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rUXNMdR.png[/img]

[img]http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/10/29/151029020603146806.png[/img][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img] [/list]
 [/quote]

Citation:

Appointment of professor

Roman International Inquisitorial Seminar is pleased to announce the appointment of Brother Boisbriand as professor. May the Creator help him in his new functions.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/77/55/80/aaaa10.png[/img]

[b][list][color=darkred][size=20]Appointment of professor[/size][/color]
[/b]

Roman International Inquisitorial Seminar is pleased to announce the appointment of [color=darkblue]Brother Boisbriand[/color] as professor. May the Creator help him in his new functions.
 [/list]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rUXNMdR.png[/img]

[img]http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/10/29/151029020603146806.png[/img][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/j67wuq.png[/img] [/list]
 [/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 14, 2017 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Démission d'un inquisiteur

Je, Eloin Bellecour, Cardinal-Archevesque de Bordeaux, Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle, Cardinal-Inquisiteur Francophone, Rectrice de l'ordre Cistercien,
    Comtesse de Frosinone, dame de Vierzon & de Prignac

En tant que Cardinal Inquisiteur Francophone,

Accepte au nom de la Congrégation de l'Inquisition la démission de frère Michalak de Valdesti de ses fonctions d'inquisiteur & de procureur général de l'Officialité Nationale Francophone.

Rédigé, signé & scellé à Rome le quatorzième jour du mois de juillet de l'an d'Horace MCDLXV, sous le pontificat de SS Innocent VIII.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 78, 79, 80  Suivante
Page 52 sur 80

Sauter vers: