L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Candidature] Felipe... - Crown of Castilla y León

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 14, 2020 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: [Candidature] Felipe... - Crown of Castilla y León Répondre en citant

Citation:

[OOC: The recommendation letters will be published in the coming days.]

Citation:

[FRP: Las cartas de recomendación serán publicadas en los próximos días.]

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2020 12:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:

Rome, Vatican City
      ante diem XII Kalendas Jilius anno Domini MCDLXVIII

Letter of recommendation

We, His Eminence, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal Bishop of St. John the Martyr within the Holy Roman Curia, Metropolitan Archbishop of Salzburg, Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith, Dean of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, Cardinal Inquisitor of the International Inquisition, Advocate and Legist of the Holy See, Rector of the Pontifical University, Scriptor of the C.S.O, Theologian and Supreme Catechist, Praepositus Generalis of the Order of the Jesuits, etc. etc. Margrave of Trier, Count of Senigallia, Count of Northeim, Count of Marquartstein, Baron of Prémanon under the light of the archangels and the grace of the Lord:

a letter of recommendation

Only a few of people get the unspokenly rare pleasure of a personal advancement through my person. As a matter of principle I connect this support to the maxim of intelligence, foresight, empathy and the ability to deal with people and to meet them in all situations of life in Aristotelian friendship.
        In my long and extensive career as a servant of the state in different provinces, but above all as a servant of God and his unique church, I have earned the reputation of recognizing which qualities are of a particularly impressive and meaningful nature in order to enrich the services of secularity and the church. Therefore, only few receive such a letter of recommendation with my personal seal - since my standards have always been particularly high.

It is in this spirit that I would like to express my recommendation for Felipe Álvarez de Toledo. His special ability in recognizing complex structures and processing the comprehensive catechetical wisdom makes him one of my most capable pupils and students. Hardly anyone else was able to complete the Pontifical University in such a short time with such an impressive portfolio. It raises the standard of university teaching. The depth of his spiritual maturity contrasts with his youth, but this promotes a special bond that I recognize between him, Felipe, and the people. He is enthusiastic, eager to learn, and especially committed to dealing with God's creation, the political and social challenges of our time. I have experienced him as helpful and, in the spirit of misericordia, also as a man of mercy. This combination, and I speak from a profound treasure of decades of experience, is one that I have seldom been able to experience so excellently.

It seems to me of particular importance to use these talents and abilities and therefore I recommend Felipe Álvarez de Toledo to the social service of the Nunciature to implement these talents in relations with the kingdoms of Europe and the Holy See in Rome. He would be a particularly valuable member of the diplomatic choir and in this function he could use his outstanding potential for the good of the people. Would this not be in the interest of all? I think it would.

I remain with the best Aristotelian greetings from Rome to the Congregation of External Affairs and the Kingdom of Castile, long may it last. The warmest greetings to His Majesty himself, as well as to His Majesty's most loyal government.

Through HIM and with HIM and in HIM - thanks to God and the holy prophets

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

Eminentissimum, Dominum Kalixtus Alain-Edmond , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle
      Cardinal-Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith
      Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr within the Holy Roman Curia
      Metropolitan Archbishop of Salzburg
      Cardinal-Dean of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura
      etc.

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2020 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sonivo a écrit:

A Su Eminencia Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, Canciller de la Congregación de los Asuntos del Siglo y al Consejo Superior de la Nunciatura.

Yo, Son Iyán Solis de Toledo, Conde de Mieres y Lemos, Vizconde de Toreno y Ribadavia, Par emérito de la Corona de Castilla y León, Caballero de la Corona y de la Escama, Almirante Condal del Reino de Castilla y Alcalde de la muy noble ciudad de Valladolid.

Por la presente, ofrezco mi recomendación y apoyo a la candidatura de Felipe Álvarez de Toledo y Josselinière, como aspirante a Nuncio de la Santa Sede en la Corona de Castilla y León.

A pesar de su juventud, él ha demostrado una gran capacidad de aprendizaje en sus estudios y determinación para llevar a cabo sus responsabilidades, tanto en el ámbito civil como eclesiástico. Eso, unido a su temperamento reflexivo y conciliador, pueden hacer de él un buen candidato para llevar a cabo negociaciones diplomáticas que redunden en el beneficio de los castellanos y de la Santa Iglesia.

En Valladolid, Reino de Castilla, a 20 de Junio de MCDLXVIII

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2020 4:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

All'attenzione dell'Alto Consiglio della Nunziatura

Noi, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinale Decano del Sacro Collegio e Prelato Plenipotenziario, Alto Membro Onorario della Congregazione per gli Affari del Secolo,

intendiamo perorare la richiesta di Felipe Álvarez de Toledo y Josselinière [Felipe...] di entrare a far parte dell'organico della Nunziatura.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Anno Domini MCDLXVIII, XX Iunii, Sixti IV Pontificatus Anno secundo

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
almalibre

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2020 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

El Protonotario entra al salòn

Hola,
bienvenidos a la Nunciatura Apostólica.
Soy el Monseñor Protonotario que no habla francés Alma Bianca Arnod Sforza "Almalibre"
Es agradable ver a una persona motivada lista para ponerse al servicio de nuestra Institución.
La documentación adjunta a su solicitud está completa y la llevaré a las Oficinas del Canciller Su Eminencia Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, para que examinen su solicitud.
Cuando todo esté en su lugar, se decidirá su cita. Tienes una habitación a tu disposición y los camareros te servirán algo que te guste.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2020 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dominus Tecum, Monsignor Arnod. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Two weeks ago I heard that you have been named as a Protonotary, my sincere congratulations. I hope I can work under your guidelines in the nunciature very soon; We have a lot of work to do to improve diplomatic relations between the Holy See and the Crown of Castilla y León, you will soon see that it is an atypical kingdom in religious matters. Thank you for your welcome, I will wait here for her Eminence Borgia's final decision.

Dominus tecum, monseñor Arnod. Es un placer conocerla finalmente. Hace dos semanas me enteré que habéis sido nombrada como Protonotario, mi más sincera enhorabuena. Espero poder trabajar bajo sus directrices en la nunciatura muy pronto; tenemos mucho trabajo que hacer para mejorar las relaciones diplomáticas entre la Santa Sede y la Corona de Castilla y León, pronto verá que es un reino atípico en materia religiosa. Gracias por vuestra bienvenida, esperaré aquí a la decisión final de su eminencia Borgia.

Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2020 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Roma, Palazzo d'Aracoeli. Ante diem XXI AD.MCDLXVIII

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels
    Archbishop IP of Nazareth
    Archancellor of the Holy See
    Prince of Forli & Besançon,
    Marquis of Ancone & grandmaster of the ducks

To the services of the Apostolic nunciature

Do attest before the Apostolic nunciature that the above Felipe Álvarez de Toledo said Felipe.. is worthy to enter the service of the pontifical diplomacy. Therefore, we please the chancellors to examine and accept his candidacy as a promising and essential element to the internal and external services of the Roman diplomatic chamber, for the spread of the Faith and the sempiternal glory of the Holy & Universal Church in the Crown of Castilla & Léon.

Peace & Prosperity

Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominus Arnarion ✙ Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cardinalis Valyria Borgia

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 2:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hola, bienvenidos a la Nunciatura.
Aquí puede encontrar su cita como Nuncio Apostólico de Castilla y Leòn
Piazza Aristote
Trabajaremos juntos, primero presten juramento en este Salón:
Sala dei giuramenti
regístrese con las autoridades seculares e inmediatamente haga su primer informe en su oficina para ver las prioridades.

Buongiorno, benvenuto nella Nunziatura.
Qui trovi la tua nomina a Apostolic Nuncio of Castilla y Leòn
Piazza Aristote
Lavoreremo insieme, vai prima a prestare il tuo giuramento in questa Sala:
Sala dei giuramenti
accreditatevi presso le autorità laiche e subito dopo fate il vostro primo rapporto nel vostro ufficio per vedere le priorità.

Dernière édition par almalibre le Lun Juin 29, 2020 4:41 pm; édité 2 fois
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, Monsignor Arnod. I will swear my oath and begin with my tasks as Nuncio immediately. May God bless you!

Muchas gracias, Monseñor Arnod. Haré mi juramento y comenzaré con mis responsabilidades como Nuncio inmediatamente. Que Dios la bendiga!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: