L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gianvitus

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 27, 2020 5:27 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Saint Titus Feast Répondre en citant

Before Ceremony - Preparations

Gianvitus arrived early in the Basilica, in order to give instructions to those who had to prepare it for the Papal Mass.

He was responsable for the liturgy, and so he cared that everything would be in the right place at the right moment.

Standing in the main nave, he was waiting for the others who will help in this task.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 28, 2020 11:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal Dean arrived in the Basilica. He greeted brother Gianvitus with a hug and placed himself at his disposal.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 28, 2020 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus entered the sacristy and smiled at Arduino and Gianvitus. He gave them a kiss on each cheek.

Laudetur Dominum, my brothers.

His acolytes carefully redirected the mitre, which today always wanted to sneak off his head, as his hair was open and not tied together. This could be a serious problem. Since he did not celebrate, he did not need his crosier - thus he only wore the usual insignia of the cardinal bishop and will therefore merge with his colleagues.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 28, 2020 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gianvitus greeted his two brothers, and then he turned to Arduino, saying: «My friend, I've made prepare for you all the vestments. It's better for you to be already vested once His Holiness will be here.»
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 7:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The sacristy of Saint Titus was not like that of a church, nor like that of a cathedral, but an oval room as large as many temples. A dome, colored mosaics on the floor, high walls with large stained glass windows, an altar and many cabinets and furniture wich were used to store the clothing and liturgical instruments. The preparation of a pontifical mass was not simple, but a complex ceremonial in charge of Cardinal Gianvitus, which would be officiated by Cardinal Dean Arduino and the Holy Father.

Felipe arrived at the sacristy and there were many clergymen, including some cardinals in their red robes. In his hands he carried a leather case and behind him walked two Swiss guards carrying a heavy box, which they placed on one of the tables. The priest thanked them and they left. Felipe had been invited to take part in the ceremony as a mitrafer, so he was in charge of helping the Holy Father with the miter and the triregnum. The first thing he did was a silent prayer because he was going to touch those sacred instruments, then he washed his hands with water. With his clean hands, he opened the case and took out Sixtus' miter, which was a beautiful piece of embroidery and jewelry. Then he faced the heavy wooden box that was locked by a padlock, he took a key from his belt, and opened it. Inside was the papal tiara, made of gold, silver and jewelry, he was surprised to finally see the triple crown, which symbolized the temporal and also spiritual power of the Holy Father. He put a pair of white cotton gloves in his hands and took the triregnun out of the box, it was heavier than expected. Then he started cleaning it with a soft cloth.

La sacristía de San Titus no era como la de una iglesia, ni tampoco como la de una catedral, sino una estancia ovalada tan grande como muchos templos. Una cúpula, mosaicos de colores en el suelo, unos altos muros con grandes vidrieras, un altar y muchos armarios y muebles que servían para guardar los ropajes e instrumentos litúrgicos. La preparación de una misa pontifical no era sencilla, sino un complejo ceremonial a cargo del cardenal Gianvitus, el cual que iba a ser oficiada por el Cardenal Decano Arduino y el Santo Padre.

Felipe llegó a la sacristía y allí había muchos clérigos, incluidos algunos cardenales con sus vestiduras rojas. En sus manos llevaba un estuche de cuero y detrás de él dos guardias suizos llevando una pesada caja, que pusieron sobre una de las mesas. El sacerdote les agradeció y ellos se fueron. Felipe había sido invitado a tomar parte de la ceremonia como mitrafer, así que estaba al cargo de ayudar al Santo Padre con la mitra y el triregnum. Lo primero que hizo fue hacer una oración silenciosa porque iba a tocar aquellos instrumentos sagrados, después se lavó las manos con agua. Con sus manos limpias, él abrió el estuche y sacó la mitra de Sixtus, que era una bellisma obra de bordado y joyería. Luego se enfrentó a la pesada caja de madera que estaba cerrada por un candado, tomó una llave que llevaba colgada de su cinturón y la abrió. Dentro estaba la tiara papal, de oro, plata y joyería, él se sorprendió de ver finalmente la triple corona, que simbolizaba el poder temporal y pero también espiritual del Santo Padre. Él se puso en sus manos unos guantes de algodón blanco y sacó el triregnun de la caja, era más pesado de lo que aparentaba. Luego empezó a limpiarlo con un paño suave.

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The red old man entered the basilica. Although he walked with a quick and determined step, he was leaning on his wooden stick. His eyes scanned the basilica aiming at finding somewhat to criticize even if he had no reason. He grumbled as always as every old man's burden. And as every old mans he enjoyed it. Time has gone with his youth and he was mostly reclusive in his palace on the Capitole feeding his ducks. Actually the more he was staying there with his anatidae the more he was running away from humans.

Grmbl'day - He said grumpy to his peers when he reached the doors of the sacristy. I'm going to seat down for a while.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oberon entered the basilica to prepare for the papal mass for the Feast of St. Titus and immediately went into the sacristy, where he greeted the others present in a friendly manner.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 5:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vicenzo arrives at the basilica. He had been invited to take part in the ceremony as an assistant to the mass, hence, deeply honored he went into the sacristy greeting the others that had arrived before him.

It was the first time he would be assisting in a Papal Mass, and there was some aprehension in his actions that day. He only hoped nothing would go astray on that day.
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr
Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She therefore arrived at the request of Cardinal Gianvitus followed by members of the Papal Chapel Choir. Having installed them in the stalls dedicated to them, she saw with them the last adjustments to make for the Mass to be a success.

Elle arriva donc à la demande du Cardinal Gianvitus suivie des membres du Chœur de la Chapelle Papale. Les ayant installés dans les stalles qui leur étaient dévolues, elle vit avec eux les derniers ajustement à faire pour que la messe soit une réussite.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 2:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Even if the cardinal ran away from the humans and took refuge with his ducks, the truth is that Ines assisted him in silence. The young marquise admired Cardinal Arnarion since she knew the sweetness with which he treated his feathered pets, and that is why she proposed him to be her mentor in religious matters, because after a lifetime of being raised under another creed, she believed it was necessary that someone should guide her on the right path. That person was undoubtedly His Eminence Cardinal Valyria.
During that time, precisely after her baptism in the basilica governed by His Eminence, Inés was received in his palace thanks to the kind servants that the home of the Prince of the Church had. Perhaps the prelate was unaware of this detail (he is too old to remember everything).

Inés, excited, entered after the Cardinal, following him with a light step. She wore an almost crystalline veil of the color of the water of the favorite pond of Aracoeli's swans, which she took as symbol after she met them. Ducks were Cardinal's favourite animal and so swans were to her, as a sign to honour him, but also for their beauty and purity. Also, she was wearing a silky dress of a lighter shade, and those uncomfortable but pretty shoes, chosen for the special occasion.
Always two steps behind Arnarion, the young lady watched around, enraptured by the lights that went through the windows of the place, capturing every shade of color.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Gianvitus

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

10 a.m. - St. Titus Mass

The sound of the silver trumpets announced the arrival of the long papal procession. It was opened by a turifer which with the incense fumigant filled the entire basilica with a sweet smell. Behind him, the golden processional cross, flanked by seven ceroferari, opened the long line of acolytes and ministers, closed by a young deacon who held the Book of Virtues. The procession of the clerics was closed by the celebrating cardinals: the Dean as the main celebrant, dressed in a splendid red chasuble, under which the dalmatic and tunic of the same color could be glimpsed; his hands wrapped in rich chirotecas were united in a religious state; shortly before him one of the Cardinal Presbyters as Assistant, dressed in the red cope, and at the sides of the Dean two of the Cardinal Deacons, who would have served at Mass.
Finally, preceded by a second processional cross, the Holy Father advanced on the gestatorial chair, wrapped in the golden papal mantle, with the triregnano on his head. As he advanced, he blessed the faithful gathered for that day of celebration.
The caudatars and the other lay dignitaries closed the procession. Cardinal Gianvitus, out of the way, acted as a master of ceremonies, ensuring that everything went according to the rites of the Church.

-------------------------------

Il suono delle trombe argentate annunciò l'arrivo del lungo corteo papale. Esso era aperto da un turiferario che col turibolo fumigante d'incenso riempiva di soave odore l'intera basilica. Dietro di lui, la croce astile dorata, affiancata da sette ceroferari, apriva la lunga schiera di accoliti e ministri, chiusa da un giovane diacono che reggeva il Libro delle Virtù. La processione dei chierici era chiusa dai cardinali celebranti: il Decano come celebrante principale, vestito con una splendida casula rossa, sotto la quale si intravedevano la dalmatica e la tunicella dello stesso colore; le sue mani avvolte da ricche chiroteche erano unite in religioso stato; poco prima di lui uno dei Cardinali Presbiteri come Assistente, vestito con il piviale rosso, e ai fianchi del Decano due fra i Cardinali Diaconi, che avrebbero servito a Messa.
Infine, preceduto da una seconda croce astile, il Santo Padre avanzava sulla sedia gestatoria, avvolto nel manto papale d'oro, con in capo il triregno. Avanzando, benediceva i fedeli radunati per quel giorno di festa.
Chiudevano il corteo i caudatari, e gli altri dignitari laici. Il Cardinal Gianvitus, defilato, fungeva da cerimoniere, vegliando affinché tutto si svolgesse secondo i riti della Chiesa.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il cardinal Fenice aveva raggiunto il proprio posto e dal brusio e dal movimento che attraversarono la folla come un'onda capì che il Santo Padre, preceduto dal corteo, si stava avvicinando.
L'interno della Basilica era gremito fino agli angoli, e i colori delle vesti secondo il rango dei presenti tessevano un arazzo multicolore e impressionante.
Giunse le mani e pregò per l'unità della Chiesa, un tessuto di mille fili colorati ma armoniosi.

Cardinal Fenice had reached her place and from the buzz and movement that swept through the crowd like a wave she realized that the Holy Father, preceded by the procession, was approaching.
The interior of the Basilica was crowded to the corners, and the colours of the garments according to the rank of those present weaved a multicoloured and impressive tapestry.
She reached out her hands and prayed for the unity of the Church, a fabric of a thousand threads, but harmonious.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suis là! Je devais me préparer pour cette cérémonie et celle qui suivrait. Mais je ne voulais pas manquer celle-ci. En arrivant, je suis contente de voir qu'il n'y a pas trop de gens encore. J'ai juste le temps d'aller voir Maman rapidement pour lui dire un bonjour rapidement et hop, je me dirige vers les places qui m'ont été réservé. Elle sont vide pour l'instant, mais avec un peu d'espoir, mes amis vont venir me rejoindre.

Je n'ai pas le temps de m'inquiéter trop que déjà la procession papale arrive avec, en fin de ligne, Sa Sainteté qui salut les présents. Je caresse d'une main douce, le petit cadeau que j'ai pour Le Saint Père. Une tradition que j'ai retenu de la part de Papas et qui se pratique en Languedoc. J'espère sincèrement que le cadeau va plaire. Deux ans que ce que je tient en main mature, je sais le goût être excellent et comme c'est une cuvée spécial. Mais ce sera pour plus tard.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm here! I had to prepare for this ceremony and the one that would follow. But I didn't want to miss this one. When I arrive, I am happy to see that there are not too many people yet. I just have time to go see Mom to say hello quickly and presto, I head to the places that have been reserved for me. They are empty for now, but with a little hope, my friends will come to join me.

I do not have time to worry too much that already the papal procession arrives with, at the end of the line, His Holiness who salutes the present. I caress with a gentle hand the little gift I have for The Holy Father. A tradition that I have retained from Papas and which is practiced in Languedoc. I sincerely hope that the gift will please. Two years that what I hold in my hands, mature. I know how good the taste is and how special it is. But it will be for later.

Nephti

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young woman arrived in Rome with her noble family. They entered the Saint Titus Basilica to see the Papal Mass.
Diacono permanente di Tagliacozzo.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Cardinale Arduino Della Scala, Decano del Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, avanzava a passi misurati, trasportato dal flusso di quel corteo meraviglioso e solenne che sembrava un fiume placido, ma inesorabile. Sentiva la vibrante presenza dei fedeli che osservavano il rito compiersi di fronte ai loro occhi e percepiva il timore - forse anche l'amore - che Sua Santità suscitava sui presenti. Quella sarebbe stata, per Arduino, l'ultima cerimonia che officiava in qualità di Decano; dalla sua nomina era trascorso un tempo che gli era parso infinito e adesso meritava, diceva a se stesso, di prendersi un riposo rinfrancante. Certo non avrebbe potuto allontanarsi troppo dalla Curia, altri offici lo avrebbero impegnato, ma comunque non erano pensieri, quelli, che avrebbero dovuto attraversare la sua mente in quel momento. Li scacciò via con un sorriso e tornò a quanto stava accadendo nel presente.

---

Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, advanced in measured steps, transported by the flow of that marvelous and solemn procession that seemed a placid but inexorable river. He felt the vibrant presence of the faithful who observed the rite taking place before their eyes and perceived the reverence - perhaps even love - that His Holiness aroused in those present. That would have been, for Arduino, the last ceremony he officiated as Dean; since his appointment, a time had passed that seemed endless and now he deserved, he said to himself, to take a refreshing rest. Certainly he could not have strayed too far from the Curia, other officies would have occupied him, but in any case, those were not thoughts that should have crossed his mind at that moment. He chased them away with a smile and returned to what was happening in the present.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: