L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spartaelcid

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 10:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Barone di Contigliano arrivò alla cerimonia, purtroppo gli eventi fiorentini lo avevano assorbito quasi completamente e quindi sperò di non essere in ritardo.

...................------------------..........................

The Baron of Contigliano arrived at the ceremony, unfortunately the Florentine events had absorbed him almost completely and therefore he hoped not to be late
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Linnet

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After receiving an invitation Linnet prepared all to be away a couple weeks from Valencia. The redhead entered into the St. Titus Basilica alone for the first time without her still missing husband, Cristiano.

In her chest she felt overwhelmed because that place brought a lot of memories about her marriage, her short but happy life with Cristiano. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw her fellow friend Enrique Legrat.
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 4:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Basilica, flooded with gloom, was bathed by a door that opened slowly so that several faithful could attend to publicly testify to the ceremony that would take place in order to take vows and swear an oath to His Holiness. The Cardinal had just arrived in his chariot, covered in gilt carving, put down the book he was carrying with him, to wave, from the window, the people who had longed for that day.

A majestic chant echoed through the nave of the cathedral, colliding and penetrating through the smoke of incense, timidly invading the streets of Rome. A sensation that stirred Palladio, awakening in him the memories of the exotic trips that his father had made to the East, when the little Cardinal hopefully awaited his arrival. It was a smell that Palladio always liked. In fact, he smelled of arrival. When his father arrived, he was loaded with soft resins, "béjouin" d'Armênia and styrax from Asia Minor ... A smell that always distracted him, due to the throbbing imagination that these smells sent him ... the world was too small for that. imagination...

He was dressed in his finest chasuble, then the purple cap so that his pallium is finally placed. When his chasuble was placed in him, Palladio woke up and the choir ended, opening the doors to the entrance of the clergy.

The Cardinal's footsteps on the cold marble echoed in the room, slowly, until he reached his reserved place, where he began, together with all those present, to pray the Creed.

His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le cardinal d'Abbadie, vassal spirituel, équestre et palatin du Saint Père, était présent à la cérémonie. Tout de pourpre vêtu, bien peu au fait de la marche du monde à cause de sa semi retraite spirituelle, il était assis à la place qui lui était réservée, perdu dans ses pensées, attendant de renouveler son serment...

----------------------------

Cardinal d'Abbadie, spiritual, equestrian and palatine vassal of the Holy Father, was present at the ceremony. All dressed in purple, little aware of how the world because of its semi spiritual retreat, he was sitting in the place that was reserved for him, lost in thought, waiting to renew his oath...
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nodding at the Archchancellor, the pontiff said : Let my noble children approach to renew their allegiance, my archeminent friend.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Alexandre.de.sparte

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The duke has got the message to to take oath.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Marquise of Rocca Sinibalda, after listening to the mass, prepared for the Oath to the Supreme Pontiff
Cath

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After reading the letter she travels to Rome. She remembers the last time she was here in the Basilic. A moment she would never forget.

💕 Aidi 💕
Gabriel_junior

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Baron de Torgiano avait reçu une invitation à participer à la cérémonie du serment de fidélité au Pape.
Il part accompagné de sa femme Lucrezia et arrive à la Basilique de Saint Titus.
Une grande foule était devant l'entrée en attendant l'arrivée du Pape.
Ils sont descendus du calèche et sont entrés dans la basilique où ils ont été accompagnés jusqu'au lieu préparé pour lui et sa famille...

Max12

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Comte se rendit à Rome afin de participer à la cérémonie des serments au Pape Sixte IV. Il entra dans la Basilique noire de monde, il se glissa vers les rangs de la Noblesse pontificale afin de s'asseoir et de suivre la cérémonie qui serait grandiose comme à son habitude au Vatican !

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2020 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Suivant de peu le Comte de Magione, Hersende se rendit à la basilique, toujours aussi impressionnée par le faste du décor. L'affluence était déjà importante.
Elle rejoignit la place qui lui avait été attribuée et attendit le début de la cérémonie.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2020 8:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Green light was done. Arnarion move forward, a list on his hand. With a solemn voice he called the noble.

Welcome dear nobles, fellow vassal of the Pope. You are gathered here today to renew you oath towards our Holy Father Sixtus IV, Pope of the Church and Lord of the Papal States.

I now call the following nobles to approach, kneel before the throne of Saint Titus and kiss the ring of the vicar of Christos. Oaths will be made as follow.

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

I now call the following nobles to put a step forward.

Aaron - Dernière connexion le 08 Mars 2019. Aaron est actuellement en retranchement.
acar - Done
Adrianne. - Done
Alelaide - Done
Alexandre.de.sparte - Done
Alexandre.Olund - Dernière connexion le 10 Juillet 2020. Alexandre.Olund entreprend actuellement une retraite spirituelle
Alexmagus
Ambroise.
amistad
annaperenna,- Done
Ara97 - Dernière connexion le 13 juillet 2020. Ara97 entreprend actuellement une retraite spirituelle
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr - Done
Attanasio - Done
aubree - Done

Code:
OOC. The call will be done with alphabetical order.

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Lun Aoû 03, 2020 6:48 pm; édité 6 fois
Charles_antoine

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Charles-Antoine était arrivé avec sa soeur. Finalement, il était rare de les voir ensemble. Mais depuis le passage d'Onael en Lorraine, ils passaient un peu de temps tous les deux ; profitant que pour une fois, ils ne soient pas chacun de leurs côtés sur les routes.

Charles-Antoine s'était donc installé dans la basilique à côté d'elle, attendant que son tour vienne pour renouveler son serment.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 3:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Borgia, though elderly, would have been the first to swear to the Pontiff.
He stepped forward and kissed the papal ring on his knees and said in a loud voice:

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

He got up and smiled at the Holy Father.
A long time had passed since he dean of the sacred college had welcomed and personally appointed His Holiness then young cardinal.
So many beautiful memories.
Now he was still there to swear allegiance to him and through him to all the Holy Roman Church.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Knee. before the throne of Saint Titus and kiss the ring of the vicar of Christos.

In the respect of the imperial law and romans laws, I need declare my lige oath to the Roman Emperor.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 4 sur 11

Sauter vers: