L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Caelan O'Sullivan

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2020 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Peu après Charles-Antoine, je m'avançai vers le souverain Pontife, Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixtus. Je pose un genou à terre, j'embrasse l'anneau de ce dernier avant de prononcer distinctement le serment.

"Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixtus, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.
Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre.
Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2020 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sir.paolocesare a écrit:
sir.paolocesare a écrit:
Paolo si recò a Roma con la famiglia per questa importante cerimonia.
Era felice di far conoscere la città Eterna alle sue figlie

Guia aveva accompagnato suo Padre a Roma per l'importante Cerimonia dinnanzi a Sua Santità. Felice ed emozionata, prese posto al fianco suo Padre ed in rispettoso silenzio.

Guia had accompanied his Father to Rome for the important ceremony before His Holiness. Happy and excited, she took her side by side and in respectful silence
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Eavan

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2020 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eavan arrived after other Provence residents at the ceremony. She was what one would describe as an hermit those days. But if she was one thing, that was devoted. Her faith was sincere and even if she was enjoying time out of the public life, she was still trying her best to follow aristotelician values. This day was important and she was ready to renew her oath to His Holyness.

She had some trouble to enter the basilica due to some misunderstanding with a guard. Once it was solved, she took place as discreetly as possible, mindful not to disturb the ceremony in any way.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 22, 2020 10:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Préfet de l'Index - Recteur du séminaire Thomiste - Diacre itinérant - Esclave Arnarien
Cristoforo_

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 23, 2020 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After being called, Cristoforo advanced to the Pope and took the oath.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 23, 2020 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Brandon13 is on a spiritual retreat, until August 3rd)

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 25, 2020 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

Occ: I apologize for the delay, I had to create a new account on this forum because I lost my password.
cesare.copona

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 25, 2020 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was his turn to be caled. He came foward the pope and kneeled.

Cath

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 27, 2020 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was her turn and she steps forward and kneels.

💕 Aidi 💕
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 03, 2020 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, those who didn't answer will have a second chance to do it after.

I now call the following nobles.

Della
Diane... - Done
Eavan - Done
Edellia Saint Iane
Ellesya - Done
Endymion - Done
Enriique - Done
Fenice - Done
feuilllle - Done
Franciscodeorellana
Gabriel_junior - Done
Gianvitus - Done
Gertrud
Gropius - Done
Haeven
Hamea - Done
Hersende - Done
Hobb
Idril - Done
Jenah - Done
jewak13 - Done
Julieta - Done

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Ven Sep 04, 2020 6:30 pm; édité 4 fois
Julieta

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 03, 2020 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the time came, the Countess of Brisighella approached the place where the Vicar of Christos was waiting. She knelt in front of him, kissed his ring and with great solemnity swore her oath:

«I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.»

Finished the oath, she returned to her place and prepared to respectfully listen to the rest of the ceremony.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 03, 2020 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sentendo chiamare il proprio nome il Cardinal Fenice avanzò fino alla predella papale, si inginocchiò e baciò l'anello pontificio, dicendo

Giuro sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sixtus, Sovrano Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, così come tutti i suoi successori legittimi futuri.
Prometto di portare fedele consiglio e tutto l'aiuto che sarò capace di dare loro, sacrificando il mio proprio interesse o comodità in favore della gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla Terra.
Possa l'Altissimo aiutarmi e ispirarmi in questo compito.

Hearing her name called, Cardinal Fenice advanced to the papal predella, knelt down and kissed the papal ring, saying

I swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian Universal and Roman Church, as well as all his future legitimate successors.
I promise to bring faithful advice and all the help I will be able to give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on Earth.
May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 03, 2020 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
    [HRP :
    Cher JD Arnarion,
    Chers JD l'Eglise Aristotéliciennes Romaine,

JD Feuilllle est une amie avec qui il m’arrive de correspondre via téléphone.

Elle connaît une difficulté de connexion et me demande de vous en faire part car Mgr Feuilllle se trouve momentanément dans l’impossibilité de prêter serment maintenant.

Elle reprendra contact avec vous aussitôt qu’elle le pourra.

Je vous remercie pour votre bonne attention.

JD Yossi]

English version :

[HRP:
    Dear Player of Arnarion,
    Dear players of the Roman Aristotelian Church,

Player of Feuilllle is a friend of mine. I sometimes correspond with her by phone.

She is having difficulty connecting to her computer.

She asks me to let you know because she is momentarily unable to take the oath now.

She will get in touch with you as soon as she can.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Player of Yossi]

- ex-Evêque du diocèse de Nevers et Prêtre ordonné
Eavan

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 04, 2020 1:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When she heard her name, Eavan crossed the basilica. The color of her attire was marking her as a widow and she had broken her quiet mourning on her land to renew her oath. What would have been a proud and happy occasion was only a duty considering the circumstances. Finally, she arrived in front of the throne of Saint Titus before which she knelt. Her lips brushed against the ring of the vicar of Christos and she took a deep breath to steady her voice.

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 04, 2020 10:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alla chiamata, dopo essersi inginocchiata e baciato l'anello pontificio, pronunciò il giuramento con voce chiara:

Giuro sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sixtus, Sovrano Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, così come tutti i suoi successori legittimi futuri.
Prometto di portare fedele consiglio e tutto l'aiuto che sarò capace di dare loro, sacrificando il mio proprio interesse o comodità in favore della gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla Terra.
Possa l'Altissimo aiutarmi e ispirarmi in questo compito.

At the call, after kneeling and kissing the pontifical ring, he took the oath in a clear voice:

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 6 sur 11

Sauter vers: