L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Macbeth_Moray

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2020 6:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Macbeth stepped out and went to the Pope, he knelt down, kissed the ring and took the oath.
I, Macbeth Moray, Count Corciano, Landmeister of Prussia, Hochmeister form Ordo Teutonicus of the Ballei Germanicae swear, on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Then he bowed to the Pope and went back to his place.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 25, 2020 1:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Christian si avvicinò al Pontefice si inginocchiò innanzi a Lui...

"Io, Christian Dondi de Falconieri , giuro sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sixtus, Sovrano Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, così come tutti i suoi successori legittimi futuri.
Prometto di portare fedele consiglio e tutto l'aiuto che sarò capace di dare loro, sacrificando il mio proprio interesse o comodità in favore della gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla Terra.
Possa l'Altissimo aiutarmi e ispirarmi in questo compito."

---------------------------------------------

Christian approached the Pontiff and knelt down before Him...

"I, Christian Dondi de Falconieri, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian Universal and Roman Church, as well as all his future legitimate successors.
I promise to bring faithful advice and all the help I will be able to give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of God's Church on Earth.
May the Most High help and inspire me in this task."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adelheid had taken over from the Cardinal who had fallen asleep, stress, too much work... Or perhaps simply old age? Huhu.

- I call for the last time the following nobles to approach, kneel before the throne of Saint Titus and kiss the ring of the vicar of Christos. Oaths will be made as follow.

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

- Afterwards, the ceremony will be closed*.

*Honorine*
    Alexandre.Olund
    Alexmagus
    Ambroise.
    amistad
    Ara97
    Beatrix_algrave
    bellacamy
    capeside69
    Cathelineau.
    Cooky
    Della
    Edellia Saint Iane
    Franciscodeorellana
    Gertrud
    Haeven
    Hobb
    Lani
    Macbeth_Moray
    Miguael_Enguerrand
    Mirko_celjski
    Mondor
    neocor
    nesema
    Nicolino
    Ode
    psycorps
    R0drigue
    Rehael
    Selene.esmeralda
    seraphine23
    Tibere
    Vivian

[* OOC : You have 48 hours to post following this message. Then it will be too late.]

Dernière édition par Adelheid. le Jeu Fév 04, 2021 12:04 am; édité 1 fois
Mondor

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A son tour, il vint s'agenouiller devant le Saint-Père et embrasser l'anneau, avant de faire ses serments.

Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.
Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre.
Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

In turn, he came to kneel before the Holy Father and kissed the ring, before taking her oaths.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Neocor approaches the Pope, Head of the Church, genuflects and begins his promise ....

I, Neocor, Baron of Saint Jean de Latran swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

He kisses the papal ring and return to his place..
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
bellacamy

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Priscilla was dressed divinely as always, her crown was studded with precious stones like her dress.
She approached the holy father, knelt down and kissed his ring

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

after taking the oath she stood up and winked at him smiling.
She turned and walked back to her seat with an elegant step.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your most illustrious Excellency. I had already sworn a long time ago
as you can see here,

but I will gladly repeat my oath to the Holy Father once more.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=946111#946111

Alla chiamata, dopo essersi inginocchiato e baciato l'anello pontificio, Sebastian pronunciò il giuramento con voce chiara:

Io, Sebastian Della Scala, giuro sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sixtus, Sovrano Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, così come tutti i suoi successori legittimi futuri.
Prometto di portare fedele consiglio e tutto l'aiuto che sarò capace di dare loro, sacrificando il mio proprio interesse o comodità in favore della gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla Terra.
Possa l'Altissimo aiutarmi e ispirarmi in questo compito.

At the call, after kneeling and kissing the papal ring, Sebastian pronounced the oath in a clear voice:

I, Sebastian Della Scala, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian Universal and Roman Church, as well as all his future legitimate successors.
I promise to bring faithful advice and all the help I will be able to give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of God's Church on Earth.
May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.
[/quote]
Macbeth_Moray

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Macbeth stepped again out and went to the Pope, he knelt down, kissed the ring and took the oath.
I, Macbeth Moray, Count Corciano, Landmeister of Prussia, Hochmeister form Ordo Teutonicus of the Ballei Germanicae swear, on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Then he bowed to the Pope and went back to his place.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 14, 2021 12:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La Baronne de Lagosanto était là, bien qu'arrivée sur le fil à cause des encombrements sur les voies romaines.
Lorsqu'elle put avancer et se présenter, elle le fit.
Elle s'agenouilla devant le saint Père, émue encore et toujours, baisa l'anneau papal et enfin prononça son serment.

Moi, Della de Vovent Perche-Ried, je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.

Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Vicomtesse de Proceno, Baronne de Lagosanto
❃Préfet Inquisitorial Francophone - Préfet de la Congrégation de la Chambre Apostolique - Procureur de l’Officialité Nationale Francophone - Archidiacre Res Parendo de Autun
❃Archiatre du Saint Père
Cyprien..

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 14, 2021 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[hrp] Poster pour le personnage de Lani qui n'a pas encore accès.[/hrp]

Lani a écrit:
C'est une Lani à la limite du retard qui arrive, elle désireuse de ne pas se faire trop remarquer en venant seule ici c'était chose ratée. Les gardes ne voulaient pas la laisser entrer et elle dut attendre que cela se tasse pour être enfin à cet endroit précis pour faire son serment d'allégeance.

Elle laissa les personnes passer pour le faire puis se lève de sa place pour faire elle aussi son devoir. C'est dans une robe sobre qu'elle fit face au pape, s'agenouille, embrasse l'anneau papal pour enfin parler d'une voix claire et sans tremblement.

Moi, Lani Corteis Comtesse de Acquapendente, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Pontife de la Sainte Eglise Romaine et Aristotélicien et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter conseils de loyauté, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou mon intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

Se relève un léger sourire au Pape puis retourne à sa place pour la suite de la cérémonie

Baron de Marambat / Baron of Marambat
Chevalier Impérial / Imperial Knight
Haeven

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Haeven vint à son tour s'agenouiller devant le Saint-Père et embrasser l'anneau, avant de faire serment.

Moi, Haeven Von Valendras, je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[hrp]Post for Selene.esmeralda who doesn't have access yet.[/hrp]

Selene.esmeralda a écrit:
Selene heard the last call for her oath. She was very sorry she couldn't be at the first call but a bad cold forced her to bed for days. She's glad she can finally take the oath.

She knelt before the throne of Saint Titus and kissed the ring of the vicar of Christos.

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task, " she spoke aloud.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 16, 2021 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Moi, Beatrix Algrave Marques Henriques, Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 20, 2021 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Ritter Teutonique s'avança à la suite de ses Soeurs et Frères, il s'agenouilla, joint les mains et avec conviction jura :

- Moi, Hobb Siegfried VonKorwald Ritter Teutonique, Baron de Saltara, Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.

The Teutonic Ritter came after his Sisters and Brothers, he knelt, join his hands and with conviction said :

Curé de Genève Maire de Genève (5 jours) - Dit "48%" ! Prince de Lausanne, Baron de Saltara
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
capeside69

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Capeside had just left the monastery of Alcobaça when a messenger from Rome appears with an invitation to a ceremony in Rome. As soon as he finishes reading the letter he notices that he would not be able to arrive in time for the beginning of the ceremony, but even so he hoped to arrive before the end and in this he climbs on top of his horse leaving for Rome as fast as animal could take.

As soon as he arrives at the ceremony he hears his name among others. He promptly accelerates the pace in his turn and pronounces his oath.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Capelão da Capela de S. Valentim
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 10 sur 11

Sauter vers: