L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] St. Titus Feast: enoblement ceremony 1468
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
annaperenna

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 11:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sorry I made the wrong topic Sad

Duchessa di Artena (firma in rifacimento)

Dernière édition par annaperenna le Jeu Juil 02, 2020 10:16 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MelissandredeMalemort

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 02, 2020 12:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les cheveux pudiquement couvert d'un voile, la Princesse de France avait fait le déplacement jusqu'à la Basilique, accompagnée par deux dames de parage, d'une dame d'honneur et de son page. Elle chercha des yeux quelques visages connus, le cou tendu, le coeur battant à l'idée de voir le Pape en personne.

The hair modestly covered with a veil, the Princess of France had made the trip to the Basilica, accompanied by two ladies of adornment, a lady of honor and her page. She looked for a few famous faces, her neck stretched, her heart pounding at the idea of ​​seeing the Pope in person.

Con i capelli modestamente coperti da un velo, la Principessa di Francia aveva fatto il viaggio verso la Basilica, accompagnata da due dame di ornamenti, una signora d'onore e la sua pagina. Cercò alcuni volti famosi, il collo teso, il cuore che le batteva forte all'idea di vedere il Papa di persona.
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 02, 2020 2:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A great moment for Rome was coming, on the feast of Saint Titus, new nobles will be blessed by His Holiness and he was happy for his Hispanic brothers for this recognition. He was a witness of the efforts and sacrifices that always took day to day as much in goodness as in adversity, he was happy.

Un grand moment pour Rome venait, à la fête de Saint Titus, de nouveaux nobles seront bénis par Sa Sainteté et il était heureux pour ses frères hispaniques pour cette reconnaissance. Il était témoin des efforts et des sacrifices qui prenaient toujours au jour le jour autant dans la bonté que dans l'adversité, il était heureux.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 02, 2020 5:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Receiving the letter from Rome made Lyssah's heart beat faster. The deaconess was raised in Aristotelic Church since little. Her mom, Charlote, even being a little unusual person, was faithfull to God. Also, her uncle Adonnis showed her the path throw the heart of the Church.

Honored and happy, the small red hair woman put herself in her kness to thank God, the Pope and her uncle before walking to her own seat.

*Primacy of Portugal - Archdiocese of Braga - Parish of Lamego*
Lusophone Inquisitor - Lusophone National Prosecutor - Lusophone Vice-Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats
First Archdeaconess of Braga - Deaconess of Lamego - Marquise of Vieira de Leiria - Baroness of San Giorgio di Pesaro
Whoopie de la Rose Noire

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 03, 2020 7:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Certaines personnes allaient être anoblies. La Rose Noire l'avait été des années plus tôt et était heureuse que cela arrive à d'autres. Il lui semblait donc de bon ton, de venir en spectatrice admirer la cérémonie et voir l'allégresse dans les yeux des heureux élus.

Some people were going to be ennobled. The Black Rose had been it years earlier and was happy for others be too. So it seemed right to her to come as a spectator to watch the ceremony and see the joy in eyes of happy dialed

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 04, 2020 10:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Jenah had received an invitation for the great ceremony organized at Saint-Titus. She knew what this invitation meant and it was with a beating heart that she entered the Basilica. It was the reward of a life or at least a large part of it, working for God and His holy church. So, she arrived on this day of June 29 at a locality, greeted Cardinal Arnarion, also made a sign to Zwentibold that she had met a few years ago now on a business of procuring. She greeted Elvyna too, their paths crossed regularly. After that, she settled in the place reserved for her.
Constance Elyse DC

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 04, 2020 2:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La cérémonie en l'honneur de St-Titus terminée, c'est maintenant le temps pour une autre cérémonie d'autant plus importante que j'en suis l'une des nommés. Elle est un peu à mon honneur, en plus de ceux et celles qui, comme moi, ont fait leurs marques dans l'Église Aristotélicienne de façon indéniable. Le titre qui m'attend m'importe peu, simplement d'avoir été remarquée par Sa Sainteté, autrement que par l'amitié qu'Elle porte à ma famille, est déjà pour moi une récompense suffisante. Le Très-Haut sait que je ne fait rien de tout ça pour me faire remarquer des Hommes. C'est de Lui que je souhaite me faire remarquer, pour le rejoindre à nouveau et terminer l'éternité à Ses côtés.

Je suis honorée, donc, d'avoir été remarquée, mais sortir ainsi de l'ombre est plus effrayant qu'autre chose. J'ai été dans l'ombre de mes parents, qui sont remarquable par tant d'aspect, et dans l'ombre d'un tas d'autres gens. Mon amie, assise à côté de moi, est un autre exemple. C'est moi qui l'ai placée là où elle est et j'ai la ferme intention de lui faire comprendre, malgré ses doutes, qu'elle mérite cette place. Il suffit que je la guide encore un peu.

Il y a aussi Coer qui est là, à ma droite, pour me soutenir. Il y a quelque temps, je ne le connaissait pas du tout, mais j'ai découvert une personne intègre et juste. Je suis contente qu'il soit là, avec moi. Son apprentissage commence seulement et aujourd'hui, il aura un exemple de ce qui peut arriver quand on s'implique. Je le guiderai lui aussi.

Mais en attendant, c'est moi qui ai besoin d'eux aujourd'hui. J'ai besoin de leur soutient, de leur amitié, pour me montrer à la hauteur de l'honneur qui m'est fait aujourd'hui. Je regarde Marilyse dans les yeux avec un petit sourire. Il me faut l'aide d'une autre personne aussi.

Prie Ste-Raphaëlle avec moi s'il te plait.

Je la regarde toujours et, doucement, je ferme les yeux et commence à réciter la prière qui invoque mon amie des cieux.

Ô Dieu !
Toi en Qui je crois,
Toi qui guides mes pas,
Donne-moi la force de professer la grandeur de Ton Nom
Ainsi que l'amour et l'adoration que j'y porte.
Envoie-moi Ton Archange, Raphaëlle, pour qu'elle chemine à mes côtés,
Que je ne sois plus seule face à l'ennemi de ma foi et de ma conviction.
Que mes actes obéissent à mon cœur et que même ma main gauche suive les commandements de ma droite.
Que mon cœur te craigne.
Et que j'annonce Ton Saint Nom.
Dieu, daigne lever ta main, que Raphaëlle descende et me vienne en aide.
Ainsi soit-il !

-----------------------------------------

The ceremony in honor of St. Titus is over, now is the time for another ceremony, all the more important since I am one of the nominees. It is a bit in my honor, in addition to those who, like me, have made their mark in the Aristotelian Church in an undeniable way. The title that awaits me does not matter to me, simply to have been noticed by His Holiness, other than by the friendship that She has for my family, is already for me a sufficient reward. The Most High knows that I don't do any of this to get noticed by Men. It is from Him that I wish to stand out, to join him again and end eternity by His side.

I am honored, therefore, to have been noticed, but to come out of the shadows in this way is more frightening than anything else. I have been in the shadow of my parents, who are remarkable for so many aspects, and in the shadow of a lot of other people. My friend, sitting next to me, is another example. It was I who placed her where she is and I firmly intend to make her understand, despite her doubts, that she deserves this place. I just have to guide her a little more.

There is also Coer who is there, to my right, to support me. Some time ago, I didn't know him at all, but I discovered a person who was honest and just. I'm glad he's there with me. His learning is just beginning and today he will have an example of what can happen when we get involved. I will guide him too.

But in the meantime, I'm the one who needs them today. I need their support, their friendship, to show myself up to the honor that is done to me today. I look Marilyse in the eyes with a small smile. I need the help of another person too.

Pray Ste-Raphaëlle with me please.

I always look at her and, slowly, I close my eyes and begin to recite the prayer that invokes my friend from heaven.

O God!
You in Whom I believe,
You who guide my steps,
Give me the strength to profess the greatness of Your Name
As well as the love and adoration that I carry there.
Send me Your Archangel, Raphaëlle, so she can walk by my side,
May I no longer be alone in the face of the enemy of my faith and my conviction.
Let my actions obey my heart and let even my left hand follow the commandments of my right.
May my heart fear you.
And that I announce Your Holy Name.
God, deign to raise your hand, let Raphaëlle come down and help me.
So be it!

EDIT: To include Coer

Dernière édition par Constance Elyse DC le Mer Juil 08, 2020 10:36 am; édité 1 fois
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 05, 2020 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT
[b][Basilica di San Tito, Vaticano, Roma. Parallelo ai giuramenti al sovrano pontefice]

L'Arcivescovo dell'Arcidiocesi Metropolitana di Tarragona e Barone di San Giovanni di Latrain ricevettero l'invito dell'Araldo di Roma e, in silenzio, a salutatato i presenti in cerca del suo posto.

CAT

[Basílica de St.Titus, Vaticà, Roma. Paral·lelament als juraments al sobirà pontífex]

L’Arquebisbe l'Aquidiòcesi Metropilitana de Tarragona i Baró de Sant Joan de Latrain va rebre la invitació de l’Hérald de Roma i, en silenci, amb un gest va ssaludar els presents buscant el seu lloc.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Aderito
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 1:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aderito Guadiana, Archbishop of Évora,receives a letter from Rome inviting him to a noble ceremony at St. Titus Church. He rapidly chooses some clothes, food and some writing and reading material to get on the road as fast as possible.
Luckily he travels rapidly and safe, arriving at Rome before the beginning of the ceremony. Adérito looks for a place to stay and when settled he changes his vests and set his way to the church. Arriving there he admires the beautiful monument, the architecture and it’s master pieces of art through the walls and ceiling, trough windows and doors.
With his heart and mind fulfilled with joy he look around and finds the seat reserved for him. He prays to God, grateful for his guidance and the mentoring he got until now in the Portuguese Episcopal Assembly.
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Still sitting on his throne, the pontiff simply replied to the Archchancellor : We may proceed, Duck Eminence. He was pretty sure he had said Your Eminence, or at least that's what he wanted to say, but we never know what happens with words.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Pape annonça que la cérémonie pouvait se poursuivre, donc Adelheid s'avança de quelques pas devant l'autel. Elle patienta quelques instants que le silence se fit, puis elle prit la parole dans la belle Basilique de Saint Titus.

- Your Holiness, Your Eminences, Monsignors, Brothers and Sisters, many faithful have distinguished themselves by their involvement in the protection and propagation of our Faith and have attracted the gaze of Rome on them.
    Each of these persons will be called individually to appear before His Holiness to be honoured.

She takes her paper where the names are written in alphabetical order.

- I call to begin Aderito Guadiana to appear before His Holiness.

Once he stands before the Pope, the Herald gives the necessary elements for the oath to be taken.

- I invite you to raise the index and middle fingers of your right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place your left hand on the Book of Virtues. Then you repeat after me :

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task."

Code:
Je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

Aderito
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 11, 2020 6:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aderito approached after being called. With his left hand over the Book of Virtues and the index and middle fingers of his right hand raised, he said:

I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.
Wayllander

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 11, 2020 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Earl of Rubroëk had been surprised to receive an invitation to Rome.
Indeed, his commitment to the Holy Church had always been unquestionable -often, he could even be described as a bigot- but he would never imagine that it could reach the ears of the Holy Father. The honor he was to obtain that day was tremendous.

When he got the letter from Adelheid, he was in spiritual retreat -for three months ! But he did not hesitate a long time : some things were just too important to suffer any delay, and that ceremony was one of them. Accordingly, he made the trip to Rome extremely quickly -numerous horses had been necessary to establish such a record.

Guided by some servants, he found his way without difficulty. With a polite smile, he adressed a nod to Adelheid, and joined the only other face he knew well : the Princess Mélissandre herself. She was certainly as surprised as he was to find them together here.

-Princess, it seems that we could come across each other even on the Moon. I hope you are doing well.

No doubt she would be impressed by his English accent -in Rome, do like the Romans !
Coer

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 12, 2020 2:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

EN

Coer, who had slipped himself through his friend, could assist to the ceremony, in time.

He was happy to be there, even though he had struggled to enter the sacristy, because he was present for Constance. More, he was abble to assist to an important ceremony, which he considered like a privilege.

At her demand, the initiate prayed Saint-Raphaëlle with his Sister, saying the words offbeat as he was still learning:

O God!
You in Whom I believe,
You who guide my steps,
Give me the strength to profess the greatness of Your Name
As well as the love and adoration that I carry there.
Send me Your Archangel, Raphaëlle, so she can walk by my side,
May I no longer be alone in the face of the enemy of my faith and my conviction.
Let my actions obey my heart and let even my left hand follow the commandments of my right.
May my heart fear you.
And that I announce Your Holy Name.
God, deign to raise your hand, let Raphaëlle come down and help me.
So be it!

Once done, he threw a glance att his friend and gave her a slight smile, tending a hand towards her to show his support.

--------------------
FR

Coer, qui était parvenu à se glisser jusque son amie, arriva à temps pour assister à la cérémonie.

Il était heureux d'être là, malgré les difficultés rencontrée pour accéder à la sacristie, car il était présent pour Constance. Et même plus, il lui était accordé d'assister à une cérémonie importance, ce qu'il considérait comme un privilège.

À sa demande, l'élève pria Sainte-Raphaëlle avec sa Soeur, enchaînant en décalé, vu qu'il était toujours en apprentissage.

Ô Dieu !
Toi en Qui je crois,
Toi qui guides mes pas,
Donne-moi la force de professer la grandeur de Ton Nom
Ainsi que l'amour et l'adoration que j'y porte.
Envoie-moi Ton Archange, Raphaëlle, pour qu'elle chemine à mes côtés,
Que je ne sois plus seule face à l'ennemi de ma foi et de ma conviction.
Que mes actes obéissent à mon cœur et que même ma main gauche suive les commandements de ma droite.
Que mon cœur te craigne.
Et que j'annonce Ton Saint Nom.
Dieu, daigne lever ta main, que Raphaëlle descende et me vienne en aide.
Ainsi soit-il !

Après cela, il avisa son amie, d'un léger sourire, et lui tendit une main, témoignant de son support.

EDIT: - added FR translation
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2020 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Pope smiled to the new Portuguese noble and replied: We accept your oath and thank you for your pledge. In return, as a loyal vassal of our Throne, we grant you our protection and justice. After that, he signalled the herald to approach the noble.

O Papa sorriu para o novo nobre português e respondeu: Aceitamos vosso juramento e lhe agradecemos por vossa promessa. Em troca, como leal vassalo de Nosso Trono, lhe concedemos nossa proteção e justiça. Depois sinalizou o arauto de se aproximar do nobre.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 2 sur 6

Sauter vers: