L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rome against Bellacamy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de l'Héliée - Heliee Court
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 15, 2021 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any questions of the judges? Now it is their time to ask them now.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 15, 2021 11:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She nodded. – If I may, Your Eminence.

Duke Massimo, you said she confirmed several times. Did you hear the Duchess Priscilla by yourself? Were you present when she did such a thing?

I have no other questions. Thank you.

She started writing something in a paper like if she was an important person. Actually she was drawing a duckling. She does that kind of things while being nervous, because she didn't like that much talking in public.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 16, 2021 1:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I accept this question. Massimo you have the right to answer.

Kalixtus noted some information on his schedule and listen to the protagonists.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened to the question and answered.

Yes, I heard it personally. This happened in three places, where several people were present: at the Milanese aristocratic court, at the Imperial Court of Justice during his trial for High Treason against the Empire and, of course, in this room just now.

He added one thing.

I apologise if I may have made a mistake in the statement on ONE. For certain they are listed in the Nigra Tabula as a dangerous or excommunicated organisation. I am not familiar with the manner in which that list is drawn up or whether presence on it means excommunication.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened to the question and answered.

Yes, I heard it personally. This happened in three places, where several people were present: at the Milanese aristocratic court, at the Imperial Court of Justice during his trial for High Treason against the Empire and, of course, in this room just now.

He added one thing.

I apologise if I may have made a mistake in the statement on ONE. For certain they are listed in the Nigra Tabula as a dangerous or excommunicated organisation. I am not familiar with the manner in which that list is drawn up or whether presence on it means excommunication.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 30, 2021 1:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

According to the procedural protocol, you Massimo have the opportunity to make a second plea and to respond to the statements of the Duchess Bellacamy. If you wish to make use of this opportunity, do so now?

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 30, 2021 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He nodded and took the floor.

Bellacamy also admitted without difficulty here that he was part of the criminal organisation ONE.
As I said, I do not know if being in the Nigra Tabula entails being excommunicated. It certainly means being dangerous, as the Holy Church itself states.
How can a Papal Nobleman be part of an organisation present in the Nigra Tabula? How can he fulfil his duties and be a threat at the same time?
I am pleased that she has served the Holy Church for a long time. She also served the Empire, but then she chose to change her life.
She would like to be a Pontifical Noblewoman and at the same time be part of a group that has no problem bringing suffering wherever she goes, shares the ideals of dangerous people.
Her choice of life is one that, as a Pontiff Nobleman, makes me feel embarrassed: I find it absurd that the nobility of the Holy Church can be equated with being part of an organisation in the Nigra Tabula.
Simply being a member implies being against the Holy Church, as would be joining any other organisation on the Church's black lists, in my opinion.
This is the simple reason why I have chosen to expose my complaint to all of you.

Concluded.

[b]As a Nobleman and as a faithful man, I felt obliged to do so. I leave the appropriate juridical assessments to this court.

OOC: sorry for the double post above I don't know what happened.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 30, 2021 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He nodded and took the floor.

Bellacamy also admitted without difficulty here that he was part of the criminal organisation ONE.
As I said, I do not know if being in the Nigra Tabula entails being excommunicated. It certainly means being dangerous, as the Holy Church itself states.
How can a Papal Nobleman be part of an organisation present in the Nigra Tabula? How can he fulfil his duties and be a threat at the same time?
I am pleased that she has served the Holy Church for a long time. She also served the Empire, but then she chose to change her life.
She would like to be a Pontifical Noblewoman and at the same time be part of a group that has no problem bringing suffering wherever she goes, shares the ideals of dangerous people.
Her choice of life is one that, as a Pontiff Nobleman, makes me feel embarrassed: I find it absurd that the nobility of the Holy Church can be equated with being part of an organisation in the Nigra Tabula.
Simply being a member implies being against the Holy Church, as would be joining any other organisation on the Church's black lists, in my opinion.
This is the simple reason why I have chosen to expose my complaint to all of you.

Concluded.

As a Nobleman and as a faithful man, I felt obliged to do so. I leave the appropriate juridical assessments to this court.

OOC: sorry for the double post above I don't know what happened.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 30, 2021 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any questions from the judges to this final plea? Feel free to ask the question now.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 31, 2021 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While taking into account the pleas, the prefect wrote various points that had challenged him around the proposed discussions. When asked by the cardinal leader, he nodded, indicating that he was passing his turn without having anything to add.

Préfet de l'Index - Recteur du séminaire Thomiste - Diacre itinérant - Esclave Arnarien
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 12, 2021 1:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inés denied with her head. She was sure about her opinion and just whished to make a break to have lunch. Grrrrrrrr, her stomach was saying.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 15, 2021 1:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I note there are no questions from the judges according to Article 9 of Book 5.8 Part II of CIC, so we will continue with Article 10 of Book 5.8 Part II.

Citation:
    Article 10 : Les plaidoiries sont divisées en deux temps. Elles clôturent le procès par l’exposition finale et résumée des points de vue des deux parties. L’accusation prend la parole en premier, la défense en second. Aucun nouvel élément ne peut être apporté.

I would like to ask for the final pleadings with the summarised positions - the accusing party has the right to speak first. Then the defence. No further questions from the judges are allowed - in accordance with article 10, no further elements are allowed by the accused and the defence party.

You have the floor, Massimo.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 18, 2021 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He took the floor.

Thank you.
I do not have much more to add to what I have expressed previously.
I consider it shameful to share the rank of nobility with a person who is part of the ONE company.
There is no need for further proof as membership of the company has been confirmed many times, it is only for the Holy Church to determine whether being part of a company of bloodthirsty mercenaries is compatible with owning a fief of the Holy Church.

And he returned to his seat.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2021 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès was in a respectful silence. But after a while she thought it was better to say something to make it continue.

– If His Eminence agrees, the defense may take the word.

Please, duchess Bellacamy, would you like to add something else to your defense? The last word will be yours.

[ Sorry, this should have continued but I'm afraid we all forgot about this. ]

bellacamy

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Priscilla sorrise e prese la parola
" che dire, ribadisco io ho servito la chiesa devotamente e non ho mai fatto nulla contro di essa.
O.N.E Non ha fatto niente contro la chiesa da quando ne faccio parte io.
Può essere una persona punita per qualcosa che non ha fatto?
Può essere una persona punita per aver fatto una scelta che non va in contrasto con la sua fede e che non va contro la chiesa?
Dopo anni di devozione mi sembra ridicolo pensare che io sia contro la chiesa.

grazie per avermi ascoltata."

si sedette al suo posto e attese.

____

Priscilla smiled and spoke
"what could i say, I repeat I served the church devoutly and I have never done anything against it.
O.N.E hasn't done anything against the church since I've been a part of it.
Can a person be punished for something he didn't do?
Can a person be punished for making a choice that does not go against his faith and does not go against the church?
After years of devotion it seems ridiculous to me to think that I am against the church.

Thanks for listening to me. "

she sat down in her seat and waited.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de l'Héliée - Heliee Court Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: