L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tricksterloke

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 02, 2021 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Loki enters through the grand main entrance, his steps visibly showing his exhaustion. As he approaches someone who seems of importance, he peels back his hood, looking at the local stranger.

"Hello. My name is Loki and I come to you from Lios Mor, Ireland. I was sent here by Mgr. Francesco Maria Sforza for a Pastorale Prima course?"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
ChristopherKildare

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 05, 2021 1:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I come from Ireland. Mgr. Francesco Maria Sforza sends me to study the Pastorale Base course to receive baptism and then put myself at the service of the Holy Church.

Christopher Kildare
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 05, 2021 7:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - tricksterloke

Uh Loki - i like this name and i like the story behind this name. Welcome to the University. Yes the Pastorale Prima or as I call it the PP. We can do it easy and fast. Follow me to the classroom.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 05, 2021 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - ChristopherKildare

Welcome at the University, i am Cardinal Kalixtus and i can help you. So we can do this together. PP PM and Theology all together do make you a great cleric, if you want.

So lets do it, follow me to your classroom.

Localisation: https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=henryk.

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 17, 2021 11:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello
I apply for theological studies.
I don't know where this road will lead me.
Odenatus

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 19, 2021 8:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello.
I come on the recommendation of His Eminence Arduino Della Scala to start the path of the Church. I would like to be baptized and learn to be a priest. I need to complete Basic Pastoral and Maximum Pastoral. I'm a beginner and I don't know what to do, so please help. I am from Poland, from the city of Wolbrom - but unfortunately there are no courses in my mother tongue. Please, indicate the right way ...

Odenatus
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Henryk

Welcome dear student. We begin your training in the classic way with the Pastoral Prima. Your classroom is waiting for you here. Good luck.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2021 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Odenatus

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I have put a classroom at your disposal. I will teach you myself. Follow me here.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 09, 2021 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I looked around the lobby. It was impressive.
Welcome, my name is Pawcio and i arrived here from Polish Kingdom.
I have come here to continue the studies I began at the Cistercian abbey. I had completed the Patorale Prima and Pastorale Maxima courses, but lack of knowledge of the Italian language made it impossible for me to complete the Theology.
So I would like to start my studies here with the Theology course.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 09, 2021 1:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Pawcio. I am Cardinal Kalixtus, do you have the documents out of the Cistercian Abbey - so i can check them?

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 09, 2021 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course, here is where the originals are stored.
Prima and Maxima.
I also made copies for private use
Prima and Maxima.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 11, 2021 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect, than i will give you a classroom. Welcome to the papal university.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 8:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to apply for studies - Pastoral Maxima - I graduated from Pastoral Prima. I am asking for help in choosing the right path.
ChristopherKildare

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 16, 2021 6:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have completed the baptismal service and now wish to study to be ordained in the pastoral maxima course

Christopher Kildare
ChristopherKildare

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 30, 2021 2:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

<bump>
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 2 sur 16

Sauter vers: