L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Fellegvari Zederikus
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 04, 2022 2:43 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Fellegvari Zederikus Répondre en citant

--------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------Coronation Ceremony of the King Fellegvari Zederikus

--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Rome was in the middle of summer. The sun was fully radiant. While people tend to isolate themselves in winter, summer shows all the movement and life of the Holy City.

The Time was Ordinary Time. Thus, the Cardinal had requested that vases and arrangements of Chrysanthemums and Hydrangeas, all in red and green, were distributed throughout the Basilica.

On the Abside, the Banners of the Holy See and the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia indicated the event that would take place that day: the Coronation of the Hungarian and Croatian King, and also the illustration that that Kingdom was an Aristotelian kingdom, whose monarch would rule under the blessing of the Most High.

It was a special day. The last Monarch had also been crowned in Rome. The new coronation, in turn, showed that with each passing day the Hungarians and Croats become an even more faithful and knowledgeable people of the true Faith.

The Holy Church has worked long and hard to spread the true faith in all the kingdoms of Europe, and seeing the spiritual evolution of the Hungarians and Croats, without a doubt, was like seeing the autumn fruits sprouting beautifully after a long period of sowing.

That day was also special because the Sagres would have two co-officiants: The Archbishops of Rijeka and Esztergom. It was the fortification and maturation of the local clergy that would soon become a strong and vigorous Primacy composed of such strong and pious Bishops truly worthy to be called Successors of the Apostles.

At the central point, the Throne where His Holiness would take his seat had already been set in place.

Seating arrangements were being made. Officers of the Pontifical Guard were all around the Basilica.

The Great Basilica of St. Titus was opening its doors so that guests, prelates, clergymen, Roman officials, and citizens of the Eternal City could attend.

In the Sacristy, meanwhile, Adonnis, Losonci and Krasoljub were finishing their preparations.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2022 10:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Izgalommal teli nap a mai. Egy újabb király koronázására kerül sor. Mióta az egyház szolgálatába állt, Hubertusz már három király uralkodását élte meg. S most itt vagyunk a negyedik alkalommal. Az utóbbi két uralkodóval jó kapcsolatot ápolt, s mindketten elkötelezték magukat az Egyház felé. Örült a szíve, mikor Zederikus lett az új Király. Ő szintén az Egyház egyik elkötelezett híve, s a magyar és horvát nép összekovácsolásának egyik fontos személye.

Megtiszteltetés volt mikor Adonnis Bíboros úr felkérte, hogy vegyen részt a koronázási szertartáson. A bazilikába érkeze szíve megdobbant mikor látta, hogy hazája zászlai lobognak az apszisokon. Csatlakozott is testvéreihez a sekrestyében és várta a kezdést.

Today is a day full of excitement. Another king will be crowned. Since he entered the service of the Church, Hubertusz has already lived through the reigns of three kings. And here we are for the fourth time. He has enjoyed good relations with the last two, and both have committed themselves to the Church. His heart was glad when Zederikus became the new King. He is also a committed supporter of the Church and an important figure in bringing the Hungarian and Croatian peoples together.

He was honoured when Cardinal Adonnis asked him to participate in the coronation ceremony. On his arrival at the Basilica, his heart was overwhelmed when he saw the flags of his country flying on the apse. He joined his brothers in the sacristy and waited for the procession to begin.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2022 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The hungarian delegaton is going to Rome for a great celebration again. But this is very lofty, this time the celebration is fairly ours. The Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia is preparing for coronation. We trail to Rome with honour. In a fine carrriage Zederikus, who a short time ago gave the coronation of the irish queen the light of his countenance. Who would have thougt, that in so shortly we could attend the anointing of our monarch.

Here arrives the prime of the hungarian royal council. They are all being their mettle. On their most beautiful horses the harness is resplendent in ornaments, their horsebalnkets all embroidered. Their horsemen dazzling in their richly decorated garments. Hungarian and croat nobility surrounds the royal carriage, which is followed by the one of the ladies' in waiting. The shiny royal guardists are guarding the line frontwards and backwards too.

The citizens of Rome are standing in line watching with admiration our king marching in. - Long live king Zederikus! - the crowd shouts. The soldiers are rewarding the enthusiastic applausives with shini golden forints.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2022 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nane he enters the Basilica moved. Although he has been here a few times, he has never participated in a coronation in this magnificent building.

Nane meghatottan lép be a Bazilikába. Bár járt már itt néhányszor, de koronázáson még sosem vett részt ebben a csodálatos épületben.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2022 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seemingly calm, but with a racing heart, she enters the wonderful Basilica, where the Hungarian-Croatian kingdom's folk gather in silence.

Today's is a special event for Alizka, since it's the first time she takes part in a coronation. Not to mention that the king is her dear godson, who's path she's been watching carefully since his early childhood, at times worried he'll stray away from the correct path, other times full of pride.

She finds a seat walking amongst the rows, then sits down quietly and waits for the ceremony to start.

Látszólag nyugodtan, bár heves szívdobogással lép be a csodálatos Bazilikába, ahol csendben gyülekezik már a Magyar-Horvát királyság népe.

Alizka számára különleges esemény a mai, mivel most vesz részt először egy koronázáson. Ráadásul a király nem más, mint kedves keresztfia, kinek útját zsenge gyermekkora óta figyeli. Hol féltve, hogy le ne térjen a helyes útról, hol pedig büszkén...

A padsorok között haladva keres magának helyet majd csendben leül és várja a ceremónia kezdetét.
Alienor_faiza

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 07, 2022 2:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The empress of the Irish was returning to the Holy Basilica, but this time she was not the person who would receive the crown from the hands of the Lord's shepherds. The occasion was no less special because the monarch had been invited not only as a token of the budding friendship between the green emerald and the Holy Crown but also as a fiancée. For yes, this king who was going to crown the most resplendent and sacred of the Eastern crowns was the same man she had met in her youth in the Roman city and who had asked her hand in marriage a few days ago. So it was not surprising that her porcelain hand bore the Transylvanian ring that he sent her to seal their promise to unite under the eyes of the Most High.

Accompanied by the Irish guard who remained on the square in front of the holy building, she made her entrance, wearing a long white veil on which the Irish crown shone. As she advanced on the cold pavement, the rustle of the train of her sumptuous white dress sewn with gold was heard. The sovereign politely greeted the few faces she recognized and took her seat in religious silence, her gaze waiting only for the Magyar Lion.

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 07, 2022 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Róma ismét ünneplőbe borul körülöttünk, amint a királyi menet a bazilika felé veszi az irányt. A függönyt kissé félrehúzva, kitekintek a hintó ablakán. Még egy kanyar, és megpillantom a teret. Volt szerencsém itt járni, már nem is egyszer. Ez most mégis egészen más. Körülöttünk a királyi gárda teljes pompával, királyunk zászlaját hordozza.
Megérkezünk, s türelmetlenül várom, hogy minket, udvarhölgyeket is kisegítsenek a hintóból.
Őfelsége dicsőségesen, derekán díszes kardjával indul felkenetésére. Alig tért haza hadjáratából, s útja máris Róma felé vezetett.
Áhitattal lépem át a bazilika küszöbét. Mindünk lelkét a legünnepibb csönd itatja át.

Rome is in festive pomp again, as the royal march turns in the direction of the basilica. I draw away a little the curtains of the carriage. One more turn on the road and I will see the square where the basilica stands. I had the felicity to see it a few times. Still, this time it is all a whole lot different. The royal guards around us are carrying the flag of our king.
We arrive and I can not wait to be helped out of the carriage.
His majesty steps gloriously, with his gilded sword on, to his coronation. He just came back from his campaign, and his path lead to Rome.
I cross the threshold of the basilica with piety. The souls of all of us is pervaded by the most festive stillness.

Viscontesse Drugeth Zsolna, maiden of honour
Lovagielme

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 08, 2022 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A királyi hintó előtt lovagolok a gárdakapitány úr mellett. A menet hosszan vonul Róma utcáin. Széles mosollyal nyugtázom, ahogy az utcára gyűlt nép Őfelségét, Zederikus királyt élteti, ki elődöm a Szent István Lovagrend nagymestereként, és egyben régi jó barátom. Igazhitű, bátor férfiú, nála jobb királyt nehezen tudnék elképzelni királyságaink élén.

Amikor a menet a bazilika elé érkezik, leszállok a nyeregből. Megigazítom a vállamat borító vörös köpenyt, mely védjegye Rendünk lovagjainak. Hátramegyek az udvarhölgyek hintójához, hogy segítsek a hölgyeknek kiszállni. Karom nyújtom Annamirának, a főudvarhölgynek, és együtt besétálunk a Szent Titusz Bazilikába. Helyet foglalunk a templom elejében.
A szertartás kezdetéig imáimba merülök a Fennenvaló áldását, és Rendünk patrónusának Szent István királynak pártfogását kérve új uralkodónkra.

I ride in front of the royal carriage next to the captain of the Royal Guard. The procession goes long through the streets of Rome. I acknowledge with a broad smile that the people gathered on the street cheer for His Majesty, King Zederikus, my predecessor as Grand Master of the Order of King Saint Stephen, and also my good old friend. He is a righteous, brave man, and it is hard to imagine a better king than him for our kingdoms.

When the procession arrives in front of the basilica, I dismount. I adjust the red cloak covering my shoulders, which is the trademark of the knights of our Order. I go back to the ladies-in-waiting's carriage to help the ladies out. I extend my arm to Annamira, the first lady-in-waiting and we walk together into the Basilica of St. Titus. We take a seat at the front of the church.
Until the start of the ceremony, I pray for the blessing of the Most High and the patronage of our Order's patron saint, King Saint Stephen upon our new ruler.

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Annamira

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 12, 2022 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kellemes lovagok társaságában utazni. Kifinomult a modoruk és a létezésüket körüllengő romantikus történetek megkapó társasággá teszik őket, feledtetve a Rómába vezető út viszontagságait.

Lovagielme lelkesedése a közelgő koronázási esemény miatt engem is még inkább izgalomba hoz. Különben is fontos esemény ez. Nemcsak a királyságainknak, de családunknak különösen. És mint minden előkelő esemény, a divat ünnepe is egyben. Hogy is tudnék ellen állni?
A kocsis jelez, megérkeztünk. Finoman igazítok ruhám fodrain, máris egy mosolyogó lovag nyújtja a kezét és kisegít a hintóból. Nem is tudok elképzelni jelenleg mást akinek a társaságában szívesebben vennék rész a ceremónián. Elégedett vagyok. Indulhatunk.

It is pleasant to travel in the company of knights. Their sophisticated manners and the romantic stories surrounding their existence make them perfect company, forgetting the vicissitudes of the road to Rome.

Lovagielme's enthusiasm for the upcoming coronation event makes me even more excited. Anyway, this is an important event. Not only for our kingdoms, but especially for our family. And like all prestigious events, it is also a celebration of fashion. How could I resist?
The coachman signals that we have arrived. I gently adjust the hems of my dress, and already a smiling knight extends his hand and helps me out of the carriage. At the moment, I can't even imagine anyone else with whom I would rather participate in the ceremony. I am pleased. We are ready to go.
Zederikus

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 14, 2022 3:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Whenever I come to Rome I can't help but think of where we came from as a people, the hot plains of Hungary, which until a few hundred years ago was home to pillaging hordes of nomads, without order or piety. Today we are here in Rome sharing the light with Europe and beyond, being lifted up to Godliness ourselves, an honour we proudly fight to protect. We have come so far since the times of King Saint Stephen, against all odds, plague, famine, pagan invasions, upholding his righteous values and pious doctrines fearlessly. It is what sets us apart from the unholy heresy that burns the lands in Serbia, Romania or the occupied Croatia and by Chrestos we shall protect and preserve our kingdom forever, as the bastion and shield of Aristotelian Faith.

The Church has always added to our kingdom, never taken away, so I went to our Holy Croatian and Hungarian Clergies with the greatest trust to ask for help organising this important event, Cardinal Hubertusz and Bishop Krasoljub have been especially helpful in daily life just like in the preparations. Through their spiritual guidance and our people's own efforts seeking salvation, our kingdoms can rise above and excel.

In my and my kingdom's darkest times, most hopeless sieges, when the time moved painfully slow as if walking in the freezing cold, I still felt the warm presence of the merciful Lord, even stronger than otherwise, I feel the same now. A glowing silence, a present connection with the world. Hence this coronation felt like an opportunity to once again feel the presence of the Lord closely, meditate with the eternal souls of all past apostolic kings of Hungary and Croatia, and pray for virtuous strength.

After some slight delays caused by the northern Polish campaign, the radient Hungarian & Croatian Royal Host arrives.

For this occasion, I wanted my soldiers and I to come in our cleaned usual battle armour, in which I feel closest, most open and trusting in Aristotle.

The group arrives in a circular formation of 12 hussars wearing the royal red and gold over their light chainmail, half wearing the Hungarian & Croatian coat of arms, and the other half wearing the coat of arms of The Order of King Saint Stephen. Leaving their loud plate armours behind for shakos with bright feathers and riding proudly on their stallions.

In the middle of the guard on a white horse I wore my royal red armored plates, with furs around its neck and lion heads on the shoulders and chest. Below I had my trusted steel lamellar britches and humble Hungarian black boots.

After it seemed like the Cardinal was ready to receive us, the guards and I dismounted in unison and stood in front of the magnificent Basilica and said a prayer while doing the sign of the cross.

As we finished I walked up the steps of the Basilica, gently bowing with a smile to the friends and family attending, as well as for the wonderful Empress of Ireland. It fills my heart with joy to have their support here, and every day, without which I could not have reached this position.

As I reach the top I stand in awe by the main entrance in the appointed location and wait for the procession of the most excellent Church officials.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Valahányszor Rómába jövök, nem tudok nem arra gondolni, honnan is jöttünk egy népként, Magyarország forró síkságaira, amely néhány száz évvel ezelőttig rend és jámborság nélküli fosztogató nomádok hordáinak adott otthont. Ezzel szemben ma itt vagyunk Rómában, és megosztjuk a fényt Európával és azon túl, mi magunk is felemelkedünk isten felé, amely megtiszteltetésért büszkén küzdünk. Szent István király kora óta messze eljutottunk, minden balszerencsével, pestissel, éhínséggel, pogány betörésekkel szemben, félelem nélkül fenntartva apostoli királyunk igazságos értékeit és jámbor tanait. Ez különböztet meg minket attól a szentségtelen eretnekségtől, amely Szerbiában, Romániában vagy a megszállt Horvátországban tombol. Chrestos nevében örökké óvjuk és őrizzük királyságunkat, mint az arisztotelészi hit bástyáját és pajzsát.

Az Egyház mindig hozzáadott királyságunkhoz, soha sem vett el, ezért a legnagyobb bizalommal fordultam horvát és magyar papságainkhoz, hogy segítséget kérjek ennek a fontos eseménynek a lebonyolításában, Hubertusz bíboros és Krasoljub püspök a mindennapi életben sokat segítenek, épp úgy mint az előkészületekben. Lelki útmutatásuk és népünk saját erőfeszítései révén az üdvösségre törekedve királyságunk felülemelkedhet és kitűnhet.

Az én és királyságom legsötétebb korszakaiban, legreménytelenebb ostromaiban, amikor az idő fájdalmasan lassan haladt, mintha a dermesztő hidegben járnék, még mindig éreztem a kegyelmes Úr meleg jelenlétét, még erősebben, mint egyébként, most is ugyanezt érzem. Izzó csend, jelen kapcsolat a világgal. Ez a koronázás csodás alkalom arra, hogy ismét közelről érezzem az Úr jelenlétét, meditálhassak Magyarország és Horvátország minden korábbi apostoli királyának örökkévaló lelkével, és imádkozhassak erős erényekért.

Az északi lengyel hadjáratok miatt okozta kisebb késések után megérkezik a ragyogó magyar és horvát királyi küldöttség.

Erre az alkalomra azt akartam, hogy katonáimmal a megtisztított, szokásos harci páncélunkban jöjjünk, amelyben a legközelebbnek, legnyitottabbnak az Úrhoz és Arisztotelészben bízva érzem magam.

A csoport 12 huszárból álló kör alakú formációban érkezik, akik a királyi vörös és arany színt viselik könnyű láncingjeiken lévő zakóikon, fele magyar és horvát címer, másik fele pedig a Szent István Lovagrend címerét viseli. Hangos lemezpáncéljukat hátrahagyva díszes tollú csákókat vettek fel, és büszkén lovagolnak a paripáikon.

Az őrség közepén fehér lovon királypiros páncéllemezeimet viseltem, nyakában prémekkel, vállán és mellkasán oroszlánfejekkel. Derék alatt a megbízható acél lamellás bricskáim és szerény magyar fekete csizmáim voltak.

Miután úgy tűnt, hogy a bíboros készen áll a fogadásunkra, az őrök és én egyhangúlag leszálltunk a nyeregből, és a csodálatos Bazilika elé álltunk, imádkoztunk, miközben keresztet vetettünk.

Amint végeztünk, felsétáltam a bazilika lépcsőin, finoman mosolyogva meghajolva a jelenlévő barátok és családtagok, valamint Írország csodálatos császárnéja előtt. Örömmel tölti el a szívemet, hogy itt ahogy minden nap is számíthatok támogatásukra, mely nélkül nem juthattam volna el erre a pozícióra.

A csúcsra érve ámulattal állok a főbejárat előtt kijelölt helyen, és várom a legkiválóbb egyházi tisztviselők menetének érkezését.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 12, 2022 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While people were arriving in the Basilica, which could be understood from the increasing amount of voices in the Basilica, Adonnis, Krasoljub and Losonci were finishing their preparations inside the Sacristy.

After putting on all the liturgical garments, the clergymen left the sacristy towards the organized space just below the altar. There, a richly decorated chair was reserved for the King to sit on during the final part of the coronation. In parallel, sacristans held red velvet cushions, decorated with embroidery stitched on gold thread, where the royal jewels rested: the scepter, the ring, the cruciger globus and the crown.

Just ahead, a cushion had been installed on the floor, a little in front of the chair that simulated the King's Throne. There, the Monarch would take his oath.

With a slight smile on his face, Adonnis stood facing the audience. Beside him were the Archbishops of Rijeka and Esztergom. It was possible to see numerous unfamiliar faces. Men and women from the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia that Adonnis would love to meet in person and talk to, to learn a little more about the local culture.

It was also possible to see many of his brother cardinals who were present at the ceremony.

After taking a deep breath, he begins by greeting everyone: In Nómine Altíssimi, et Aristótelis et Christi. Amen!, says Adonnis tracing a sign of blessing to the Monarch and those present.

He then continued:

Brothers and sisters, today is a day of joy. I greet all of you here, the faithful and the members of this great community of faith.

We are gathered here today to worship God and to acknowledge his will, manifested through the men and women of the honorable Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia. Today we will consecrate and crown a new King and intercede to the Most High that he may be able, under the blessing of the Most High, to lead the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia to greatness, prosperity and unity.

On days like today, we understand that although we come from different places and speak different languages, our hearts beat as one. We are, in the end, a single community of brothers and sisters. Each one with his or her own personality, his or her own principles, but bound together in the end by the one true faith, united in Aristotelian friendship.

We are gathered here today to mark the end of an era of mourning and recollection, and to mark the beginning of a new era of light and hope. The election of a Monarch, occurring by divine influence and inspiration, marks the moment when all the people of a Kingdom create and illustrate their hopes for the future. The Monarch is not only the leader and ruler of a nation. He is the embodiment of the power, influence, strength and stability of that nation.

A wise Monarch
    , says looking toward Fellegvari Zederikus, guides, on the material path, his people to prosperity and glory, and on the spiritual path, to the path of true faith, toward the Solar Paradise.

Your steps, Fellegvari Zederikus, will be the steps of all Hungarian and Croatian people. Your actions and will will illustrate the actions and will of all your subjects. May the Most High, Aristotle and Christos enlighten and bless you, and may you be open to divine inspiration and will, and with it, guide your Kingdom into the future.

Next, an acolyte opens the Book of Virtues and then the Cardinal reads:

In our cities, all government is established according to the will of the people, which can only be God's will because, in fact, there can be no power without God's consent, otherwise it would mean that God is not perfect.

At the end of the reading, Adonnis signaled for the acolyte to step aside and then addressed those present:

The Dogma teaches that the Monarch is elected and earns the right to sit on his throne because he has been chosen by God. Through his coronation, by a cleric, he is anointed and his special link with the Creator is established.

It is important that the Monarch never loses this conception: his power comes from God himself and this brings responsibilities, especially not to forget and let his reign fail to imprint the Aristotelian virtues.

Turning to the King, he said:

You, Your Majesty, as King of Hungary and Croatia should be the first example of this pursuit of virtues for the assurance of continuity, growth and greatness of your Reign and your People. As a leader, you become an example. As a leader, you begin to be seen, noticed, followed and admired. You have, therefore, the duty to pursue virtues so that your people can see in you an example and do the same.

Through this sequence of actions, the fight against evil and the pursuit of virtues, you will make it possible for Hungary and Croatia to become a great nation, rich and prosperous. You were elected King because the Most High willed it so. The will of the Most High has materialized in the voice of the people. He chose you because he believes that you are capable of setting this example and that your people can follow you in virtues, for the future and for greatness.

At the end of the sermon, Adonnis turned to the audience and called out.

Let's manifest our faith. I ask everyone to accompany me in praying the creed.

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Creatorem caeli et terrae,
    Inferos et paradisi,
    Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
    Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
    Missum ut sapientiam et universi
    Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
    Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
    Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem
    Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
    Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
    Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 16, 2022 12:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz, a bíboros szavai után, lehajtja fejét és imádkozni kezd.

Hubertus, following the Cardinal's words, bows his head and begins to pray.

Hiszek Istenben, a Mindenható Atyában,
Az Ég és a Föld,
A Pokol és a Mennyország teremtőjében,
Ki a lelkünk Bírája halálunk óráján.

És Arisztotelészben, a Prófétában
Nikomakhosz és Phaisztisz fiában.
Aki azért jött, hogy bölcsességet,
és az isteni törvényeket tanítsa a tévelygő embereknek.

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,
Aki életével utat mutatott nekünk (a Mennyország felé),
Szenvedett Poncius Pilátus alatt,
És mártírként halt meg érettünk.
Egyesült a Nappal, s Arisztotelésszel,
S ott ülnek a Mindenható jobbján.

Hiszek az Isteni Tettben,
A Szent Római Arisztotelészi Egyházban,
A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.

Ámen

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 22, 2022 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Feeling in deep connection to the Lord and the lands of europe, the lands of his people. Zederikus channels his ties with the heavens and angels and prays in his mind but at high voice, so that Jah may hear, and lend some of his support and mercy.

Hiszek Istenben, a Mindenható Atyában,
Az Ég és a Föld,
A Pokol és a Mennyország teremtőjében,
Ki a lelkünk Bírája halálunk óráján.

És Arisztotelészben, a Prófétában
Nikomakhosz és Phaisztisz fiában.
Aki azért jött, hogy bölcsességet,
és az isteni törvényeket tanítsa a tévelygő embereknek.

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,
Aki életével utat mutatott nekünk (a Mennyország felé),
Szenvedett Poncius Pilátus alatt,
És mártírként halt meg érettünk.
Egyesült a Nappal, s Arisztotelésszel,
S ott ülnek a Mindenható jobbján.

Hiszek az Isteni Tettben,
A Szent Római Arisztotelészi Egyházban,
A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.

Ámen

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 24, 2022 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a long spiritual search in the sacristy of the basilica, the archbishop finally joined the congregation at a crucial moment. The royal oath was before them. In coronation ceremonies, the Sagresi especially liked two moments: the oath and the anointing. When taking an oath, the king says his oath while kneeling, but not kneeling before the cleric. The real symbolism of the moment illustrates the occasion when the Monarch kneels before God and makes an oath to God.

The Archbishop then said;

Fellegvari Zederikus, the moment of the oath has come. Here, in this Basilica which is the epicenter of Aristotelianism, you must formalize your oath of commitment to God. It is He, the Most High, who has granted you the right to rule, and it is to Him that you must make your commitment.

Fellegvari Zederikus, do you promise and swear to respect and honor the Fundamental Laws of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia?

Do you promise and swear to respect and govern the people of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia according to the Laws and Customs?

Do you promise and swear that you will use your power to promote Law, Justice and Mercy in all your judgments?

Do you promise and swear that you will use all your power to honor, respect, fulfill and promote the respect and fulfillment of the Inalienable Dogma, Doctrine and the True Faith in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia?

Do you promise and swear that you will defend Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church and guarantee the inviolability of her Clergy, her Rights and Privileges, her Cathedrals and Places of Worship?

A bazilika sekrestyéjében végzett hosszas lelki keresés után az érsek egy döntő pillanatban végül csatlakozott a gyülekezethez. A királyi eskü előttük volt. A koronázási szertartásokon a Sagresiek különösen két pillanatot szerettek: az esküt és a kenetet. Eskütételkor a király letérdelve mondja ki esküjét, de nem térdel a klerikus előtt. A pillanat valódi szimbolikája illusztrálja azt az alkalmat, amikor az uralkodó letérdel Isten előtt, és esküt tesz Istennek.

Az érsek akkor azt mondta;

Fellegvari Zederikus, eljött az eskü pillanata. Itt, ebben a bazilikában, amely az arisztotelészi vallás epicentruma, hivatalosan is meg kell tenned elküdet Istennek. Ő, a Magasságos az, aki megadta neked az uralkodás jogát, és Neki kell elkötelezned magad.

Fellegvari Zederikus, megígéred és esküszöl, hogy tiszteletben tartja és tiszteli a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság Alaptörvényeit?

Megígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy tiszteletben tartja és a törvények és szokások szerint kormányozza Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságának népét?

Ígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy hatalmaddal minden ítéletedben a Törvényt, az Igazságot és a Kegyelmet fogod előmozdítani?

Megígéred és esküszöl, hogy minden erőddel arra törekszel, hogy tiszteletben tartod, tiszteletben tartatod, teljesíted és előmozdítod az elidegeníthetetlen dogmák, tanok és az Igaz Hit tiszteletét és teljesítését a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságában?

Megígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy megvéded az Arisztotelészi, Egyetemes és Római Szent Anya Egyházat, és garantálod papságának, jogainak és kiváltságainak, székesegyházainak és imahelyeinek sérthetetlenségét?

Nadbiskup nakon dužeg duhovnog traženja u sakristiji bazilike, napokon se pridruži svjetini u ključnom trenutku. Kraljevska prisega je bila ispred njih. U ceremonijama krunidbe, Sagresi su posebno voljeli dva trenutka: zakletvu i pomazanje. Prilikom prisege, kralj izgovara svoju zakletvu klečeći, ali ne klečeći pred klerikom. Prava simbolika trenutka ilustrira prigodu kada Monarh kleči pred Bogom i Bogu daje prisegu.

Nadbiskup zatim reče;

Fellegvari Zederikus, došao je trenutak zakletve. Ovdje, u ovoj bazilici koja je epicentar aristotelizma, morate formalizirati svoju zakletvu predanosti Bogu. On, Svevišnji, je taj koji vam je dao pravo da vladate i Njemu se morate obvezati.

Fellegvari Zederikus, obećavate li i prisežete li poštivati i čuvati Temeljne zakone Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske?

Obećavate li i zaklinjete se da ćete poštivati i upravljati narodom Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske u skladu sa zakonima i običajima?

Obećavate li i zaklinjete li se da ćete upotrijebiti svoju moć za promicanje Zakona, pravde i milosrđa u svim svojim presudama?

Obećavate li i prisežete li da ćete upotrijebiti svu svoju moć da poštujete, poštujete, ispunjavate i promičete poštovanje i ispunjenje Neotuđive dogme, Nauka i Prave vjere u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske?

Obećavate li i prisežete li da ćete braniti Svetu Majku Aristotelsku, Sveopću i Rimsku Crkvu i jamčiti nepovredivost njezina svećenstva, njezinih prava i privilegija, njezinih katedrala i bogomolja?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Zederikus

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 01, 2022 3:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Zederikus Visegrády of the Fellegvári House, King of Hungary and Croatia, do solemnly promise and swear to respect and honor the Fundamental Laws of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, as well as to respect and govern the peoples of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia in accordance with the Laws and Customs and to use all my power to promote Law, Justice and Mercy in all my judgments.

Also, I solemnly promise and swear to use all my power to honor, respect, fulfill and promote the respect and fulfillment of the Inalienable Dogma, Doctrine and the True Faith in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, and also, to defend Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church and to guarantee the inviolability of her Clergy, her Rights and Privileges, her Cathedrals and Places of Worship.

In the presence of God and the Prophets, I solemnly promise and swear. So help me God.

---

Én, Visegrády Zederikus Király a Fellegvári házból, Magyarország és Horvátország királya, ünnepélyesen megígérem és esküszöm, hogy tiszteletben tartom és tisztelem a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságának Alaptörvényeit, valamint tiszteletben tartom és a törvények és szokások szerint kormányozom a Magyar és Horvát Királyságok népeit, és minden hatalmammal a törvényt, az igazságosságot és a kegyelmet fogom előmozdítani minden ítéletemben.

Továbbá ünnepélyesen ígérem és esküszöm, hogy minden erőmmel azon leszek, hogy tiszteljem, tiszteletben tartsam, teljesítem és előmozdítsam az elidegeníthetetlen Dogma, Tan és az Igaz Hit tiszteletét és teljesítését a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságban, valamint, hogy megvédem az Arisztotelészi, Egyetemes és Római Szent Anya Egyházat, és garantálom Papságának, jogainak és kiváltságainak, székesegyházainak és imahelyeinek sérthetetlenségét.

Isten és a próféták jelenlétében ünnepélyesen megígérem és esküszöm. Isten engem úgy segéljen.

---

Ja, Zederikus Visegrády de Fellegvári, Kralj Hrvatsko-Ugarski, svečano obećavam i prisežem da ću poštivati i čuvati temeljne zakone Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske, kao i da ću poštivati i vladati narodima Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske u skladu sa zakonima i običajima te da ću upotrijebiti svu svoju moć za promicanje zakona, pravde i milosrđa u svim svojim presudama.

Također, svečano obećavam i zaklinjem da ću upotrijebiti svu svoju moć za čast, poštovanje, za promicanje i ispunjavanje Neotuđive Dogme, Nauka i Prave vjere u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske te također da branim Svetu Majku Aristotelovsku, univerzalnu i rimsku crkvu i jamčim nepovredivost njezina svećenstva, njezinih prava i privilegija, njezinih katedrala i svetišta.

U prisustvu Jaha i svih Proroka, u to se kunem. Tako mi pomogao Jah.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: