L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Basilica di Sant'Adonia alle Terme
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lovell

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2018 11:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La cerimonia era terminata e Lovell non si era mai sentita cosi in pace com in quel momento .
Era consapevole che il suo cammino ora sarebbe cambiato, ma era decisa a fare del suo meglio per svolgerlo bene.
Avrebbe dato un nuovo senso alla sua vita, ora avrebbe servito Dio e avrebbe portato la sua parola e i suoi insegnamenti tra la gente.
Abbracciò la sua insegnante, conscia che senza di lei non avrebbe mai raggiunto questo momento.
Madre Alexandra Grazie per tutto quello che avete fatto per me, spero che mi starete vicina e mi aiuterete in questo compito.
Si avvicinò poi all'altro chierico presente nella basilica e gli disse: Grazie fratello di aver condiviso con me questa gioia immensa, spero di reincontrarvi presto.
Tornò poi verso l'altare dove si inginocchiò e pregò con fervore
invocando l'aiuto dell'Altissimo

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2018 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Attese che Lovell finisse le sue preghiere e le si avvicinò porgendole un picoclo regalo: Questo è un libro di preghiere che potrai portare con te, nel quale trovare conforto nei momenti di incertezza, per tutto il resto non devi preoccuparti io sarò sempre con te .

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 16, 2018 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sempre commosso come un bimbo a ogni elevazione
je metto la mano sul capo
Altissimo sia sempre con te
porta gioia e la vera fede in ogni logo
dove i tuoi passi ti porteranno
benvenuta tra noi sorella Lovell

Saluto SE Pamelita e esco lasciando le sorelle in preghiera
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 20, 2022 9:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

----------------------------------⊰Royal Marriage of Alienor_faiza and Zederikus - 20.09.1470⊱

------------------------------------------------------

Cardinal Sforza reached his titular basilica very early in the morning. When he was in Rome he was very fond of using it to celebrate his private Masses and to retire in peace in prayer together with the nuns of the nearby convent who then always spoiled him with rich meals in the refectory.

The occasion, however, was particularly solemn and he had demanded from the sacristans of the basilica and from the various servants that cleaning be carried out to make the basilica brilliant and luminous.

He also recommended that the large candlesticks and all the precious furnishings be polished, that the tablecloths with the richest embroidery be spread over the altar and that the nuns prepare the floral arrangements for the altar.

He had a large oriental carpet placed in the center just in front of the altar where two kneelers and your thrones covered with white drapes embroidered in gold were arranged.

When he arrived in the basilica everything was ready as he had arranged. He walked around with the chief sacristan and the mother abbess of the nuns and with meticulous precision checked that everything was perfect.

The clerics who would serve at the altar had arrived and were reviewing the liturgy with the master of ceremonies while the choir was already rehearsing the sacred hymns and songs. He thanked his collaborators and gave the order to open the doors of the basilica and ring the bells, in a very short time a solemn royal wedding would begin!

In the meantime, as was his custom, he retired to a side chapel to gather in prayer and prepare for the celebration.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 20, 2022 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This was an important day for the Lancastre family, the eldest, who was none other than the queen of all Ireland, was to be the first of the children to be married. If at one time it was thought that the privilege of being the first to do so would belong to Eudes, events took a completely different turn. Once again, Rome had opened its arms to Eudes' sister for yet another ceremony. After the coronation, it was now time to celebrate a wedding. Of course, the Prince would have a front row seat as he was the bride's best.

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 21, 2022 2:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Chancellor of Ireland was one of the first to learn about the Queen of Ireland's wedding. An invitation arrived in her Duchy of Birr.
It was a very important event and she had to inform her husband Flammenig de Creac'h Guerane, her children Kaellig and his fiancée Neige de Bleizmorgan. The whole family of Kerallen de Creac'h Guerane boarded the ship in colours of the Duchy of Birr and Ireland.
Chests full of ceremonial clothes, gifts and food were brought on board and stowed in the hold. Except for two stormy days, the sea was fairly calm. The captain was an expert and Kaellig, who was assisting him, was well trained in navigation skills.
Coming from Ireland was not easy, but the family clan was not scared. The thought of visiting Rome destroyed any reluctance they might have felt.
Several sailing days were necessary, and they passed in a good spirit. During the last few days, the excitement of this adventure turned into impatience to land and discover the Holy City.
Once they arrived in Rome, the clan spent some time discovering the city, spotting the Basilica
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Leongar

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 21, 2022 4:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The chancellery of the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia set off its delegacy in a highly decorated carriage from the roman villa, which I take in lease since I came to Rome the second time, attending the coronation of His majesty, king Zederikus. In a short time this is the third ceremony that I have paid my respects. My wife, who joined our procession in Wien, accompanied me to the ceremony. I entered the basilica Sant’Adonia alle Terme along with Edwinge Drugeth da Parma and my sister Zsolna, to prepare the arrival of my king. From the part of the bride was already there a relative of the royal family and Chancellor of Ireland, whom I could greet from the same height of the hierarchy. Edwinge and Zsolna sparkled in their bright meeting dresses. On the other hand, I wore the same restrained black velvet brigantine, the one I wore to the other ceremonies as well. The ornament to my outfit is given by the rank marker shoulder sash, and the blue sapphire set in gold, pinned to my hat.

After my ladies occupied their seats, I walk out to the entrance to welcome my king. The more informed ones of the gathering crowd talk tellingly to those hungry for news, that some saw the empress on departure. That her beauty is dazzling, her manners are engaging, her personality is above reproach. - She will be the queen of the Hungarians? I am already proud of her.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 22, 2022 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the Princess of Asturias and, at the same time, ambassador for the Kingdom of Ireland, this royal wedding was a very special event. She had traveled to Rome together with Doña Rosandra, the Queen of Castile and Leon, and a small entourage that at all times endeavored to satisfy any need that might arise.

Upon entering the basilica, after make the sign of the cross and bowing with a respectful reverence, Julieta opened her eyes wide at the sight of that ancient place full of mysticism. The first thing that caught her attention was the good taste in the decoration. The large chandeliers, the exquisitely embroidered tablecloths, the floral arrangements and the oriental carpet that served as the proud base of the two thrones were dazzling and, together with the curtains beautifully embroidered in gold, showed the sumptuousness of that place warmly surrounded by the arms of the Most High.

However, it was the wonderful scent that permeated the air of the basilica that suddenly reminded of her mother, the late Queen Lluvia, someone who had transmitted the Aristotelian religion to her with such fervor and dedication that it had managed to impregnate her every pore with faith. Suddenly, her heart began to beat with unusual force and she was suddenly plunged into a sort of brief and intense ecstasy.

When she came to her senses, she looked around for her retinue and it was then that she caught sight of don Eudes, His Imperial Highness, and Her Excellency, doña Oanellig de Kerallen, the High Chancellor of Ireland, two great friends and allies of the Crown of Castile. She smiled warmly at them from a distance, she hoped to be able to join them when the ceremony was over. With a deep sigh she approached her assigned place and wrapped in sweet memories she waited for the ceremony to take place.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 22, 2022 6:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With great surprise and enthusiasm, the king consort of the kingdom of Aragon and Navarre along with his entourage, on behalf of his beloved wife Mandy I, the Gentile, were heading on a long journey to Rome, they had the honor of being invited to a wedding real and could not ignore such an invitation.
The queen was in bed due to an advanced state of pregnancy and therefore was traveling on her behalf and assumed the responsibility of paying her respects to the future royal couple.
So he settled in his place and dedicated himself to enjoying that trip to the Basilica and accompanying the royal wedding.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 23, 2022 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hersende had been somewhat surprised when she received the invitation to the wedding that was going to be celebrated in the Basilica di Sant'Adonia alle Terme, but her ties with Ireland, which she wanted to maintain in memory of Adelheid, as well as her curiosity because she did not know the Hungarian monarchy, pushed her to go.
Besides, for once, there was no stormy sea to cross!

Coming to Rome was always a pleasure, it gave her the opportunity to visit her county of Narni and enjoy the charms of the holy city.

Dressed in a red silk gown, on which pearl embroidery gleamed softly, Hersende entered the Basilica which had been lavishly decorated for the occasion.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 27, 2022 10:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I enter the church with a peaceful joy in my heart. My king, who is also my best friend and brother-in-arms in the Order of King Saint Stephen is getting married this blessed day.
How much adventure we have lived side by side! How many good memories. And some bitter too. But I would do the same at any time for my dear Homeland! Glory to our Kingdom! Long live the King!
I don't know much about his bride. Only that she is a truly pious and graceful ruler. A great woman indeed. May the Almighty bless their marriage with joy and prosperity!

These thoughts run through my mind as I walk forward. I kneel before the altar of the Most High, then I sit down on the place reserved for me, and pray until the ceremony starts.

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alienor_faiza

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 02, 2022 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For some time now, Aliénor de Lancastre had given her hand to the King of Hungary and Croatia. The sweet child whose absolute innocence and infallible purity was said to be, was about to dedicate herself to a man and a people. There would be no eternal virgin Queen in Ireland, despite what was whispered in the ceremonies and other festivities, seeing the Imperatrix Hiberniorum sit alone on the throne without the benevolent support of a consort.

On the other hand, Zederikus had charmed the young woman with his valiant heart and great benevolence. Like her, he had only God as his master and had given up his freedom to offer it to his people and their salvation. They had come a long way since their first meeting in Rome, and now that they were both rulers, the weight of the crown demanded that they sometimes ignore their own desires and wishes. But not this time. The stars had aligned so that this marriage would be both their desire and a diplomatic feat that would unite two kingdoms for a lifetime, bridging the gap between the West and the East.

While a lady of the court encircled the royal neck with rich jewels, the young woman calmly observed her graceful hand where her engagement ring glittered, a pure marvel of Transylvania cut for the Love and Glory of two nations. In the Roman hotel occupied by the sovereign accompanied by her closest friends, time seemed to have stopped and the calm was total. This was one of her requirements : to impose silence so that the Empress and her ladies could pray to the Lord for hours on end. It was only when they began to dress her that the Irish household seemed to gradually come out of its silence and be won over by the joy of such an event. Only the royal chamber remained calm and Alienor was motionless, only agitated by the movement of the pearls that hung from her ears. Like a true ancient statue, eternally frozen in its peace and beauty, she thought of this king but especially of this man she had chosen. So love and duty could come together. While she let herself go to some confessions, her ladies whispered some pleasant words to flatter her by reminding her how lucky she was to marry such a beautiful man, such a pious believer and such a great warrior. The honeyed smile that adorned her face spoke volumes and she looked like a child, as sweet and delicate as ever despite her hair now tied back and the crown that sat majestically on her head.

Tastefully dressed in a silver silk gown with lilac highlights and heavy ermine sleeves, she had been led into the house of the Lord by her brother, hidden under a long and mysterious veil. Barefoot, she entered the glorious building, the divine cold kissing the soles of her feet as she took her first steps, while the sound of the breeze whistling through the doors and the rustle of her long train broke the murmurs.

There she was. Majestic, resplendent, imperial and soon to be united.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 03, 2022 6:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arriving with the entourage that Her Royal Highness Doña Julieta Muntada as Princess of Asturias and ambassador for the Kingdom of Ireland for the Queen a great privilege and great honor to attend such a majestic ceremony, certainly among the attendees she did not see familiar faces but she did not prevented her from attending, on the contrary it was for her an opportunity to make herself known among Irish society.

She walked cautiously being guided by the entourage and at the same time she admired every corner of the palace until she reached the place that they had already reserved for her and from there she would precense the wedding that would take place.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 04, 2022 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When Zederikus opened his eyes this morning it was not the same world that he closed them in. The breeze, the birds were singing more beautiful, the sun was brighter, the meals warmer and his feet lighter, because he knew that finally he would have someone to share this world with. Someone to enjoy it with, in all it's beauty and chaos. There are few purer things than innocent, eternal love of one another, and the light of that purity now shined on every aspect of the King's life.

No devastation, war, crisis can prove to be an impossible challenge for a man with a revered angel on his side, especially one of such intelligence, eloquence and virtue. It truly feels as though a being of light flew to lands of the Hungarian-Croatian crown, from the far away Irish Isles to bless the ruler with her support and wisdom, an answer to his prayers, and to the prayers of their peoples.

In the Roman accommodation secured for the Hungarian-Croatian delegation, surrounded by the closest friends and allies, the King prepared for his wedding, with only the last checks on each other on the fit of their ceremonial armours, the war medals, banners, badges, furs, royal jewels, and the polished golden lion shoulder plates. Once the entourage was ready and all dressed, they got out the vilmos pear pálinka, glasses for everyone, and the King said a toast.

-Let us drink to the era of serenity that this union shall grant our peoples, to the hopeful futures, wisdom, culture, friendship and glory that awaits us! To the peace, love it will bring me and the Fellegvári/Lancastre houses. LORD WILLING, many heirs too!-

The knights and lords laugh and raise their glasses finishing the 'ritual' and proceed to their horses. From this point on the discipline and unity of the forces are on full display, moving together bearing the colours of their lands, their curved sabres and metal riding gear shaking rythmically to compliment the clapping of hooves.

King Zederikus thinks of all the times he's faced a challenge or difficulty to get to this point, to this day, and smiles knowing that with the Lord's blessing here is where he ended up. In the Holiest City, with the most fearless knights in Europe behind him and the most beautiful woman in the World by his side.

By the time he finishes his thoughts the men are lined up and saluting, so he gracefully and ceremoniously enters the basilica, where the crown is placed upon his head. Finally in his position, in all his Royal Glory, armour, furs, jewellery and golden locks of hair, he stands tall and strong by the altar, a bulwark of incorruptible faith and hope. Ready for what the future holds.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 05, 2022 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Sforza gave the order to ring the churhc's bells in celebration. The Basilica was packed with many faithful including important sovereigns and great nobles from all Kingdoms.

Wearing the solemn and rich sacred vestments accompanied by clerics, he went up to the altar. He smiled at the bride and groom, making a bow and then took his place in the center of the altar.

And here in the two thrones prepared at the foot of the altar stood the two beautiful and happy spouses. It was a great joy for Cardinal Sforza to be able to celebrate this holy union.

The solemn singing of the choir ended. The prelate began the rite:

"Adjutórum nostrum + in Nómine Dómini"
(Our help + is in the name of the Lord)

"Qui fecit cœlum et terram"
(He made heaven and earth)

the faithfuls replied.

Then he went on saying:

"Dearest children of the Most High, we are here in his holy temple to celebrate the Holy Union in the sacrament of Marriage of Their Highnesses Aliénor and Zederikus who ask for the holy seal of the Aristotelian Church for their love and for which we, the unworthy servant of the 'Most High, are honored and happy to celebrate. Let us therefore join our hearts to those of the spouses present here to ask for the divine blessing on this marriage. "
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: