L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Basilica di Sant'Adonia alle Terme
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Zederikus

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 05, 2022 3:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zederikus kneels down in front of the altar in humility and says a quick prayer silently.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 05, 2022 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Addressing the bridegroom, the prelate solemnly asked to the groom:

"Do you accept to take, here present, Aliénor as your legitimate wife according to the rite of the Holy Mother Church?"

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 05, 2022 3:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The groom answers: I, Zederikus Visegrády of the Fellegvári House, take thee, Aliénor de Lancastre, as my wife, and I promise to take care of thee from this day forward, in health and sickness, in wealth and poverty, to look after thee and love thee, until death do us part, according to the will of the Most High.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2022 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The bells and tributes to the Lord rang between the pious walls of the building, letting the cold stone warm up under the effect of the communion of the faithful. Dressed in her royal ermine, both ghost and angel, the young sovereign had walled herself up in a heavy silence to let the service do its full work. The forehead lowered towards the ground, caressed by the long veils which covered the head and the shoulders of this island queen, she murmured in answer to the prelate. When her fiancé showed devotion and submission to their Creator, she acted in concert, her delicate knees coming to kiss the ground without any vanity. Facing Cardinal Sforza, her hands joined in unison, a fiery glow emanating from the ring on her slender finger.

The King of Hungary spoke the long-awaited words and she felt her heart clench. On the one hand, because the moment was solemn and she was about to offer her hand, and thus her life, to a man. On the other hand, because this ceremony was not alien to her feelings and when she heard him promise to God to take her as his wife, she knew that finally it would be him and no other. A love engulfed by duty but as solid as a rock, bearing the pressure of the jewels of two crowns but never wavering.

She too, when the prelate deemed it appropriate, would turn to Him to unite under His benevolent gaze.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2022 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And then, standing in front of the bride he asks:

"Do you accept to take, here present, Zederikus as your legitimate husband according to the rite of the Holy Mother Church?"

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2022 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Her eyelids closed on the world to open her gaze to another and she answered the Cardinal as a breeze stirred the sails that rolled down on her graceful figure : I, Aliénor de Lancastre Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut, take thee, Zederikus Visegrády of the Fellegvári House, as my husband, and I promise to take care of thee from this day forward, in health and sickness, in wealth and poverty, to look after thee and love thee, until death do us part, according to the will of the Most High.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 12, 2022 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The public declarations of the spouses are welcomed. A richly dressed young page brought the wedding rings on a white cushion embroidered with gold and presented them to the newlyweds.

Then continuing with the rite he said:

"Dear spouses, give yourselves your right hand" then he pronounced the sacred words:

"I join you in Marriage, in the Name of the Most High and His Holy Church."

And immediately he blesses the rings, saying:

"Lord, hear my prayer."

"And my cry reaches Thee." replied the faithful.

Then he went on:

"Let us pray
Bl + ess, O Lord, these rings, in Thy Name: so that those who will wear them, may keep intact their fidelity to their spouse, may they remain in Thy peace and in Thy will, and always live in mutual charity. Thou who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen"

So the Cardinal sprinkles the rings with holy water and said:

"Now exchange these blessed rings, a sign of your union before God and of your love"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 13, 2022 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hearing the words from his soon-to-be wife has been moving to levels where he had never been, trying to seem calm when emotions are running so high. Everything seems really intense, but then it is his time to exchange the rings, and touching the hand of his beloved calms all nerves.

Zederikus takes the right ring from the cushion with the blessing of Cardinal Francesco, kisses it, and places it onto the ring finger of his beloved Alienor.

-With this ring I marry thee and with my body, I will honour thee and I will give thee all my goods.
For the love of the Most High, of the Prophets, and of the Saints.-

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 14, 2022 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Surrounded by all this grace and beauty, this wealth of faith and love, the young woman laid a delicate eye on this young page who braved the altar like an angel. Her porcelain right hand reached out to the King of Hungary with unwavering confidence. There, at that very moment, they were uniting and nothing seemed to be able to disturb this moment.

Listening attentively to the Cardinal's sacred words, she then observed the rings of such pure gold that they shone on their cushion receiving the holy water. Her finger was adorned with the ultimate token of their love and union and she in turn slipped the ring from her slender fingers to her husband while looking into his clear eyes.

« With this ring I marry thee and with my body, I will honor thee and I will give thee all my goods.
      For the love of the Most High, of the Prophets, and of the Saints. »

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 14, 2022 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal smiled at the bride and groom after the exchange of the rings took their hands, joined them and wrapped them in the stole he was wearing, then solemnly pronounced the formula:

"May no man dare to divide what God has united!"

Then he addressed his blessing to the assembly of those present at the conclusion of the rite:

"May the Lord be with you."

"And with thy spirit." those present replied.

"Let us pray
Look, we pray Thee, O Lord, for these children of Thine, and kindly assist Thy institutions; so that what has been joined by Thee, with Thy help, is preserved. Thou who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen"

At the end of the prayer with his right hand he blessed those present and the choir began a solemn song while the bells began to ring in celebration for the newlyweds.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 06, 2022 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

----------------------------------⊰Baptism of Albano - 06.11.1470⊱

------------------------------------------------------

In those days Cardinal Sforza was in Rome and reached his beloved titular basilica to celebrate the baptism of a young Portuguese faithful who had asked him to be baptized.

It was always a joy for him to welcome new children into the Aristotelian Community. The nuns had already prepared everything necessary for the rite and warmly welcomed the cardinal who blessed them, then he went to the sacristy accompanied by two clerics and wore the vestments waiting to begin the rite.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: