L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings. I would like to continue my formal education. I had the pleasure of studying at the Cistercian Abbey of Fornovo for my Pastorale Prima and Pastorale Maxima. I believe the next step is traditionally the Diploma in Theology? Is there an application form I should be filling out?

Catriona smiled.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 10:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mother Cat, it is a good to see you among us. Welcome back. Do you have the certificates of your previous studies?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Notabili, Prelati, Chierici

Noi, Padre Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero, Professore del Seminario San Benedetto, in questo giorno XXVI del mese II dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIII, desideriamo portare alla vostra conoscenza i seguenti fatti:
Per nostro mandato della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, noi concediamo alla seminarista Catriona_Mackenzie un certificato provante che la stessa è pronta per il battesimo.

Per aumentare il riconoscimento della presente, abbiamo deciso di confermarla con la nostra mano e di firmarla con l'impressione di sigillo del nostro ordine.

[right]Fatto nell'Abbazia di Fornovo, in questo giorno XXVI del mese II dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIII.[/right]

Professore del seminario San Benedetto

Citation:

Notables, Prelates, Clerics

We, Father Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero, Professor of Seminary San Bendetto, in this day XXVI of the month II year of grace MCDLXIII, we wish to bring to your attention to the following facts:
For our mandate of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, we grant the seminarian Catriona_Mackenzie a certificate proving that it is ready for baptism.

To increase the recognition of this, we decided to confirm it with our hand and sign it with the impression of the seal of our order.

[right]Done in 'Abbey Fornovo, on this day XXVI of the month II year of grace MCDLXIII.[/right]

Seminary professor San Benedetto

Citation:

Notabili, Prelati, Chierici

Noi Padre Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero, detto "Fuego2806", Segretario e Professore del Seminario San Benedetto
In questo giorno V del mese III dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIII, desideriamo portare alla vostra conoscenza i seguenti fatti:
Per nostro mandato della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, noi concediamo alla seminarista Catriona_Mackenzie un certificato provante che la seminarista è pronta per essere elevata alla carica diaconale, avendo ella frequentato con successo il seminario della Pastorale Maxima ed avendo appreso le nozioni base della liturgia, del catechismo e dato prova della sua Fede nell'Altissimo.

Una Chiesa efficace è una Chiesa che conosce il suo dogma, il suo Diritto Canonico e la sua liturgia.
Per grazia di Aristotele, di Christos e di San Arnvaldo, che Fede e Ragione possano guidarci.

Per aumentare il riconoscimento della presente, abbiamo deciso di confermarla con la nostra mano e di
firmarla con l'impressione di sigillo del nostro ordine.

[right]Fatto nell'Abbazia di Fornovo, in questo giorno V del mese III dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIII.[/right]

Segretario e Professore del seminario San Benedetto

Citation:

Nobles, Prelates, Clerics

We Father Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero said "Fuego2806", Secretary and Professor of the Seminary of Saint Benedict,
In this V day of the III month of the year of grace MCDLXIII, we wish to bring to your attention the following facts:
On our mandate of the Congregation for the Spreading of the Faith, we allow the seminarian Catriona_Mackenzie a certificate proving that the seminarian is ready to be elevated to the office of sub-deacon, having successfully attended the seminar of the Pastoral Maxima and having learned the basics of the liturgy, the catechism and the trial of his faith in the Most High.

An efficient Church is a Church that knows its dogma, its Canon Law and its liturgy.
By the grace of Aristotle, Christos and San Arnvaldo, that faith and reason can guide us.

To increase the recognition of this, we decided to confirm it with our hand and sign it with the impression of the seal of our order.

[right]Made in the Abbey of Fornovo, in this V day of the III month of the year of grace MCDLXIII.[/right]

Secretary and Professor at the Seminary of Saint Benedict

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 12:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William looks at the documents. Everything seems to be in order. Mother, can you give me your full name both RP and IG, please?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Catriona_mackenzie IG
Catriona Mackenzie RP

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"It is always good news to know that someone becomes active! Completing your studies is a very useful thing! Welcome back Mother Catriona"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please follow me. You will begin your course in the Saint Bernard Classrooms.

Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are very kind Eminent Father! I wonder if I may pick your brains, if you have a moment. Over five years ago you had the goodness to announce me as Nominated to the diocese in partibus of Ephesus. Yet when I look at the registers for the Dioceses in partibus my name is not there. Who might I contact about this?

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=766217#766217

Hearing William speak, Cat stood and dipped a curtsey to the Cardinal.

Perhaps we can catch up at some point, Eminent Father?

Smiling her farewell she turned to follow the rector to the classroom.

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2022 2:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Dearest sister, I do not want to hold you back from your studies but I am happy to answer all your doubts and questions. Write me a letter and we will find a way to meet with great pleasure!"

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2022 12:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to participate in deacon training. Please help me fulfilling my destiny in the Hungarian Kingdom, capital Esztergom.

Dernière édition par Polyphemus le Mer Déc 14, 2022 12:35 pm; édité 1 fois
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2022 12:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Polyphemus a écrit:
I would like to participate in deacon training. Please help me fulfilling my destiny in the Hungarian Kingdom, capital Esztergom.

Greetings Sir, I am Archbishop William Blazing, Dean of the English Seminary. Welcome to Rome. Have you received any prior training, such as preparation for the baptism? Are you baptised?

Polyphemus

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2022 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Greetings Sir, I am Archbishop William Blazing, Dean of the English Seminary. Welcome to Rome. Have you received any prior training, such as preparation for the baptism? Are you baptised?

Yes, Your Excellency. I have been baptized by the grace of the Lord. His Grace Pastor Hubertusz, Archbishopric of Esztergom and The head of the diocese had accomplished the ceremony.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 17, 2022 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is good to know that you have been baptised my son. According to the school's procedures, the candidate that wishes to be ordained deacon must follow the following courses: William hands a paper with the instructions on it.

Courses of the Canterbury Cathedral School a écrit:

• Course: Pastorale Prima - Graduation: Pastoral - Advancement: From a believer to a faithful/preparation course for baptism
  • Course: Pastorale Maxima - Graduation: Pastoral Maxima - Advancement: Basis Course for deacon education
  • Course: Theology - Graduation: Theology - Advancement: Final Course for deacons and main course for Ordination

Are you ready to follow these?

Polyphemus

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 17, 2022 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Polyphemus reads all the notes on the paper.

Everything seems to be all right, Father. I am so excited that I may master the required knowledge.
I am ready to follow those.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 17, 2022 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very good my son, kindly follow me to your class, I'll be your teacher.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 12 sur 16

Sauter vers: