L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pontifical Indult XXVIII

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 18, 2023 6:45 am    Sujet du message: Pontifical Indult XXVIII Répondre en citant

Brothers,

I bring to the attention of the Translators' Team the recently approved Pontifical Indult XXVIII.

Two slight changes have been made in Canon Law regarding Baptism and Ordination.

Citation:

Pontifical Indult XXVIII
      About the age required for receiving the Sacraments of Baptism and Ordination

To the Faithfuls, Clerics and Prelats of the Aristotelian Community,

The Sacred College of the Cardinals, empowered to modify the Canon Law, in accordance with Article 1 and Article 1.3 of Part IV of the Book De Ecclesiae Dei fundis, having already established in the past that both men and women reach the age of majority at the age of fourteen, decided to promote the modification, by means of an Indult, of article 3 of Part I and the Material Cause of Part IV of the Book Ad mundi salutem per sanctificationem, establishing the age of 14 (fourteen) as the initial mark of the age of majority required to receive the Sacrament of Baptism, without the need for future confirmation, and to receive the Sacrament of Ordination.

Therefore, We, the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church, reunited in our Sacred College, in the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church, under the blessings of God and the watchful eye of the Prophets, have ruled and proclaimed, and by our present perpetual and definitive indult, declare, rule and proclaim the following Canons, regarding the age required for receiving the sacraments of Baptism and Ordination:

Citation:

**Original Canon

Part I: The Sacrament of Baptism

(...)

Article 3: Only a believer who understands and assimilates the basic credo may receive the sacrament of baptism (not applicable to Can. 1-I-A-5).

**Modified Canon

Part I: The Sacrament of Baptism

(...)

Article 3: Only a believer, with an age of 14 years or more, who understands and assimilates the basic credo may receive the sacrament of baptism (not applicable to Can. 1-I-A-5).

Citation:

**Original Canon

Part IV: The Sacrament of Ordination, or Elevation to the Priesthood

The material cause = all faithful who want to serve the Church and God above all.

**Modified Canon

Part IV: The Sacrament of Ordination, or Elevation to the Priesthood

The material cause = all faithful, with an age of 14 years or more, who want to serve the Church and God above all.

Given in Rome, on the eighteenth day of February in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI

By the Sacred College of the Cardinals,
      His Eminence Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres
      Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Vicedecanus

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 12, 2023 12:19 am    Sujet du message: Re: Pontifical Indult XXVIII Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indulto Pontificio XXVIII
    Circa l'età richiesta per ricevere i Sacramenti del Battesimo e dell'Ordinazione

Ai Fedeli, Chierici e Prelati della Comunità Aristotelica,

Il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, autorizzato a modificare il Diritto Canonico, come previsto dall'Articolo 1 e l'Articolo 1.3 della Parte IV del Libro De Ecclesiae Dei fundis, avendo già stabilito nel passato che sia gli uomini che le donne raggiungono la maggiore età a quattordici anni, hanno deciso di promuovere la modifica, mediante Indulto, dell'Articolo 3 della Parte I e la Causa Materiale della Parte IV del Libro Ad mundi salutem per sanctificationem, stabilendo l'età di 14 (quattordici) anni come inizio della maturità richiesta per ricevere il Sacramento del Battesimo, senza la necessità di una futura conferma, e per ricevere il Sacramento dell'Ordinazione.

Perciò, Noi, Cardinali della Santa Aristotelica, Universale e Romana Chiesa, riuniti nel Sacro Collegio, in nome di Sua Santità, Sixtus IV, Sommo Pontefice e Papa della Chiesa Universale, sotto la benedizione di Dio e l'occhio vigile dei Profeti, abbiamo stabilito e deliberato, con il presente nostro indulto perpetuo e definitivo, dichiariamo, regoliamo e proclamiamo i seguenti Canoni, circa l'età richiesta per ricevere i sacramenti del Battesimo e dell'Ordinazione:

Citation:

**Canone originale

Parte I: Il Sacramento del Battesimo

(...)

Articolo 3: Solo un credente che comprenda e assimili le basi del Credo può ricevere il Sacramento del Battesimo (non applicabile a Can. 1-I-A-5).

**Canone modificato

Parte I: Il Sacramento del Battesimo

(...)

Articolo 3: Solo un fedele, d'età pari o maggiore a 14 anni, che comprenda e assimili le basi del Credo può ricevere il Sacramento del Battesimo (non applicabile a Can. 1-I-A-5).

Citation:

**Canone originale

Parte IV: Il Sacramento dell'Ordinazione, o Elevazione al Sacerdozio

La Causa Materiale = tutti i fedeli che vogliono servire la Chiesa e Dio sopra ogni cosa.

**Canone modificato

Parte IV: Il Sacramento dell'Ordinazione, o Elevazione al Sacerdozio

La Causa Materiale = tutti i fedeli, d'età pari o maggiore a 14 anni, che vogliono servire la Chiesa e Dio sopra ogni cosa.

Scritto a Roma, il diciottesimo giorno di Febbraio nell'Anno di Grazia MCDLXXI

Dal Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali,
    Sua Eminenza Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Vicedecanus

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: