L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 06, 2023 4:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to study Theology here. I have completed this study a number of years ago in Reims.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 06, 2023 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning and welcome at the university. I am rector Kalixtus. I can educate you in theology if you want.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 07, 2023 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would be honored, Your Eminence!

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 07, 2023 3:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect than come to me in the classroom - we will start quickly to make you a happy student.

Kalixtus was smiling joyfully.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 12, 2023 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to study Pastorale Maxima.

Recently baptized by Seppel, bishop of Passau. I live in Vienna but my native language is Greek so I choose to attend the courses in English.
Williammacdowall

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 14, 2023 3:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William walked into the hallowed halls of the University, hoping he'd found the right place.

"I've been told that I can study here for my 'Pastorale Prima' to better prepare myself for baptism into the faithful? Could you please let me know if there is a classroom available to study?"

He spoke clearly, trying to keep the nerves from his voice as he awaited a response.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 16, 2023 1:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So welcome my friends at the university. I am Cardinal Kalixtus and I am the rector of this educational institution.

Vasileios and William I will teach you personally.

For Vasileios I have the classroom Thanos.

For William I have the classroom Paulos

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2023 8:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hello i have recently returned from a long time with the monks and i wish to study Pastoral Maxima,Theology, Canon Law, Administrator and bishop courses

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2023 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear sister, welcome back. I am the dean of the English faculty. Tell me, do you have the certificate for your prima course? I'm not, we will have to validate it before advancing.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2023 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hello brother blazing would that be the course in the English seminary if so that be a yes if not then ill guess ill take that course too

Citation:
Annnamcshane, by Josephus, 21st December, 1457

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2023 10:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William took the paper from her. Seeing the name of his religious brother brought some nostalgia.

Sister, the courses have changed ever since. There have been some updates. It will be highly beneficial for you if you do everything. Since you know the system, you will progress fast enough from the Prima course.

If you may, please follow me to the classroom.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Ifunanya

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 26, 2023 9:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In the vast savannahs between the Okavango and the Mosi-oa-Tunya, a land full of natural beauty and cultural richness, lived Queen Ifunanya. Her home was blessed with an abundance of wildlife and breathtaking landscapes. But in her heart burned an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a relentless desire to uplift her own people and let them share in the knowledge of the world. So she heard about the Papal University in the distant city of Rome and decided to travel there to expand her knowledge and enrich her homeland with the knowledge she had gained. The journey to Rome had not been an easy one. Ifunanya had gathered her wisest advisors and tribal elders to plan the journey. She overcame obstacles and unexplored areas, battled the dangers of the wilderness and the challenges of nature. Yet she was not discouraged, but drew on the courage and strength her ancestors had given her. After a long and adventurous journey, Queen Ifunanya had finally reached her destination. She now stood in the majestic city of Rome, surrounded by ancient buildings and a rich cultural history.
    Ifunanya, resplendent in a robe of colourful African fabrics, strode with regal elegance across the historic campus of the Pontifical University. Her every step was accompanied by regal dignity and grace as her gaze roamed the historic buildings around her with pride and anticipation. In her hands she carried an envelope of exquisite beauty, carefully sealed and bearing the magnificent seal of her kingdom. The precious jewels on the seal glittered in the sunlight and reflected the royal power and wealth of her country.

She strode through the busy corridors of the university with a majestic air, the people around her instinctively drawing back to gaze at her in admiration. Her regal look was filled with determination and a firm belief in the importance of her cause.

Finally, she caught sight of a staff member in a noble university uniform working diligently on his papers. His gaze lifted as he perceived the lofty presence of Ifunanya. With a grace unique to a queen, she approached him and spoke in a voice filled with regal authority and courtesy, "Forgive the intrusion, noble servant of this esteemed institution. I am Ifunanya, Queen of the Kingdom that stretches along the Okavango. I carry a closed letter of the utmost importance to the venerable Rector of this University. It is of paramount importance that this letter be delivered safely and with absolute confidentiality."

Eminence,
    It is with deepest respect and sincere reverence that I address you as Rector of the prestigious Pontifical University.
    My name is Ifunanya, Queen of the Kingdom that stretches along the Okavango. Since my earliest childhood, I have harboured an insatiable inquisitiveness and a tireless thirst for knowledge. My kingdom is rich in natural beauty and cultural wealth.
    I have heard of your extraordinary ability not only to impart knowledge but also to inspire your students and enable them to gain profound spiritual insight. Your reputation as an outstanding teacher and mentor has prompted me to reveal myself to you and to make my sincere request for your personal instruction.
    I am willing to temporarily suspend my royal duties in order to expand my knowledge and take the opportunity to benefit from your wisdom and wealth of experience. It is my fervent wish not only to deepen my own understanding but also to share the wisdom I have acquired with my people, thereby strengthening and enriching them.
    I assure you that I will work on my education with total dedication and tireless effort. My passion, determination and unflinching ambition will drive me to fully engage in the academic life of the University and make my contribution to the intellectual community.
    In joyful anticipation of your positive response, I remain with deep respect and sincere gratitude.
    Yours sincerely,
    Ifunanya

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 29, 2023 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Majesty,

It is with great honor and admiration that I receive your heartfelt letter. Your title as Queen of the Kingdom that stretches along the Okavango commands reverence and respect, and your pursuit of knowledge and wisdom is truly commendable.

I am humbled by your recognition of my abilities as an educator and mentor. It is my sincere belief that education and enlightenment are essential pillars for personal growth and societal development. Your decision to temporarily suspend your royal duties in order to expand your knowledge is a testament to your dedication and thirst for intellectual enrichment.

I am delighted to extend my personal instruction to you, as it would be a privilege to share my wisdom and experiences with a ruler as esteemed as yourself. Your intention to deepen your understanding and share acquired wisdom with your people reflects a profound sense of responsibility and a commitment to their empowerment and enrichment.

Rest assured, Your Majesty, that I will provide you with my utmost dedication and guidance in your educational journey. The Pontifical University is a vibrant academic community that fosters intellectual growth and promotes the pursuit of truth. I have no doubt that your passion, determination, and unyielding ambition will propel you to engage fully in the academic life of the University and contribute meaningfully to the intellectual discourse.

In anticipation of your arrival, I have made arrangements to ensure that your educational experience at the Pontifical University is both enriching and inspiring. May this journey be marked by a harmonious blend of knowledge, spirituality, and personal growth.

With profound respect and sincere gratitude for your trust, I eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you to our esteemed institution.

Yours sincerely,

Kardinal Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg out of the House de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle
    Rector of the Pontifical University
    Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr
    Metropolitan-Archbishop of Salzburg
    etc.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 12, 2023 1:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day. I would like to continue my studies. I believe Pastorale Maxima is the one to start with.
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 12, 2023 9:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to the University, the initial class you can take here is the Pastorale Prima. Which is followed by the Pastorale Maxima. Since you have indicated at the halls that you are here to complete your study to become a priest, you shall need both together.

His Excellency William, whom is Dean of the Canterbury Cathedral School, shall be here shortly and ready a study room for you where you can study together with your professor.

Good luck, brother!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 13 sur 16

Sauter vers: