L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] A journey through Scotland

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 06, 2023 9:27 am    Sujet du message: [RP] A journey through Scotland Répondre en citant

The young Bishop walks in yet a new part of Rome, one that is new to him and he had no prior knowledge of it's whereabouts in Rome. Of course he had learned about this institute when he was studying. And now, after recent conversations at his Episcopal Assembly on what to do, a pilgrimage was brought to his attention. So that is why he is here at this point in time. He clears his throat and speaks in a normal voice.

Latha math, or Good day, I am Cinead of Twynholm and I am here to find some assistance in organizing a Pilgrimage. Is there anyone that can help me with that?

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gnarus

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 25, 2024 9:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Though he wanted to organise the first pilgrimage under his office in Ireland, reality hit hard when he realised that there were requests that dated more than a year. He went to the file and saw that nothing had been done. He quickly jotted a note and gave it to a messenger. He knew that the Bishop would be around the British Isles Primacy offices.

Citation:
To His Excellency Bishop Cinead of Twynholm
From Brother Gnarus, Prefect of The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle

Dear Bishop Twynholm,

In my capacity of Prefect, I would like to convey a meeting with you to organised the pilgrimage in Scotland you requested.

Would a meeting at the Prefecture be to your liking?

Regards,

Brother Gnarus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: