L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Guide in English

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Tribunal de la Rote Romaine - Tribunal of the Roman Rota - Tribunale della Rota Romana - Tribunal de la Rota Romana -> Demandes de dissolution de mariage - Requests of marriage dissolution - Richieste dissoluzione matrimoniale - Solicitudes de disolución matrimonial
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2024 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Guide in English Répondre en citant

What does Canon Law say on the end of marriage?
Part II. The sacrament of marriage a écrit:

Section D : on the end of marriage

Can. 23 : A valid marriage ends by extinction or dissolution; an invalid marriage by annulment.

Can. 24 : Any request for the extinction, dissolution or annulment of the sacrament of marriage must be brought in the first instance before the Tribunal of the Roman Rota, unless the Apostolic Authority of the Holy See takes charge of the resolution of the question by itself or another institution of the Roman Curia.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2024 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What does Canon Law say on the extinction of marriage?

Extinction of the sacrament of marriage.

Can. 25 : The extinction of the sacrament of marriage is an automatic procedure requiring only a decree of the Tribunal of the Roman Rota by its Dean.

Can. 26 : The extinction of the sacrament of marriage is pronounced only in the event of the death or entrance into holy orders of one of the spouses.

Can. 26.1 : When entrance into holy orders is the reason invoked, the extinction of the sacrament of marriage implies a definitive suspension of conjugal duties.

Can. 26.2 : When entrance into holy orders is the reason invoked and procreation has taken place, the extinction of the sacrament of marriage does not entail a suspension of parental duties.

Can. 27 : Upon the extinction of the sacrament of marriage, the marriage is recognised as valid and legitimate, but no longer produces effects in the future. The effects that have occurred in the past are legitimate and retain their full legitimacy in perpetuity.

You can request an extinction of marriage by filling in the form below and submitting it to this office*.

[*HRP: For a better follow-up it is recommended to open a new topic titled "[EN] Extinction name wife & name husband"]

After verifying that the information provided is correct, the Dean of the Roman Rota or the First Auditor will issue a decree of extinction of the marriage.

Citation:

Request of extinction of the sacrament of marriage

• Name of the wife (IG and RP):
  • Place of residence of the wife (IG city):
  • Date, place and celebrant of the baptism of the wife:
  • Previous marriages of the wife (specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction) :

• Name of the husband (IG and RP):
  • Place of residence of the husband (IG city) :
  • Date, place and officiant of the baptism of the husband:
  • Previous marriages of the husband (specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction):

• Date, place and celebrant of the marriage:

• Names and ages of any children of the couple (IG and RP) (specify if there is an agreement on custody of minor children) :

• Reason for request:
Nota bene a écrit:
Can. 26 : The extinction of the sacrament of marriage is pronounced only in the event of the death or entrance into holy orders of one of the spouses.

Signature of the petitioner and date

Annexes

• Certificate of baptism of the wife :

• Certificate of baptism of the husband :

• Certificate of marriage:

• Annulment, dissolution or extinction of any previous marriages :

• Certificate of death, funeral or ordination:

Code:
[quote][list][size=18][b]
Request of extinction of the sacrament of marriage[/b][/size]

[*][b]Name of the wife (IG and RP): [/b]
[*][b]Place of residence of the wife (IG city): [/b]
[*][b]Date, place and celebrant of the baptism of the wife: [/b]
[*][b]Previous marriages of the wife [/b] [i](specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction)[/i][b] : [/b]

[*][b]Name of the husband (IG and RP): [/b]
[*][b]Place of residence of the husband (IG city) : [/b]
[*][b]Date, place and officiant of the baptism of the husband: [/b]
[*][b]Previous marriages of the husband [/b] [i](specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction)[/i][b]: [/b]

[*][b]Date, place and celebrant of the marriage: [/b]

[list][size=18][b]Annexes[/b][/size]

[*][b]Certificate of baptism of the wife : [/b]

[*][b]]Certificate of baptism of the husband : [/b]

[*][b]Certificate of marriage: [/b]

[*][b]Annulment, dissolution or extinction of any previous marriages : [/b]

[*][b]Certificate of death, funeral or ordination: [/b]

[/list][/quote]

Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2024 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What does Canon Law say on the dissolution of marriage?

Dissolution of the sacrament of marriage.

Can. 28 : The dissolution of the sacrament of marriage is an extinction of the latter following the decision of the spouses to separate and put an end to their life as a couple.

Can. 29 : The reasons that can be invoked for a dissolution of the sacrament of marriage are :
    • The disappearance of amorous feelings between the spouses;
    • Adultery committed by one of the two spouses, the offending spouse is always subject to an interdiction to remarry;
    • Abandonment of the matrimonial home by either spouse for a period of more than 3 months, the spouse found guilty of marital negligence being liable to an interdiction to remarry;
    • The disappearance of one of the spouses for a period of more than 3 months;
    • The loss of faith of one of the spouses, notably in case of apostasy, schism or excommunication.

Can. 30 : The dissolution of the sacrament of marriage implies the removal of the matrimonial obligations between the spouses.

Can. 31 :In case of dissolution, and in case there have been offspring, the parental obligations remain.

Can. 32 : Upon the dissolution of the sacrament of marriage, the marriage is recognised as valid and legitimate, but no longer produces effects in the future. The effects that have occurred in the past are legitimate and retain their full legitimacy in perpetuity.

Can. 33 : Any request for a dissolution of marriage is brought before the Tribunal of the Roman Rota at the office dedicated by linguistic region.

Can. 34 : The Tribunal of the Roman Rota has full authority over the dissolution of the sacrament of marriage, the imposition of a punitive or expiatory penalty, and interdictions imposed on one or both spouses.

Can. 34.1 : The Tribunal of the Roman Rota alone, except for the Sacred College and the Pope, is entitled to revise its judgement.

You can request an dissolution of marriage by filling in the form below and submitting it to this office*.

[*HRP: For a better follow-up it is recommended to open a new topic titled "[EN] Dissolution name wife & name husband"]

As soon as possible, the spouses will be summoned to a hearing before the Tribunal of the Roman Rota to be heard on the request and to verify that the continuation of the marriage is not possible, and based on the results a judgement will be issued.

Citation:

Request of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage

• Previous marriages of the wife (specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction) :

• Previous marriages of the husband (specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction):

• Names and ages of any children of the couple (IG and RP) (specify if there is an agreement on custody of minor children) :

• Reason for request:
Nota bene a écrit:
Can. 29 : The reasons that can be invoked for a dissolution of the sacrament of marriage are :
  • The disappearance of amorous feelings between the spouses;
  • Adultery committed by one of the two spouses, the offending spouse is always subject to an interdiction to remarry;
  • Abandonment of the matrimonial home by either spouse for a period of more than 3 months, the spouse found guilty of marital negligence being liable to an interdiction to remarry;
  • The disappearance of one of the spouses for a period of more than 3 months;
  • The loss of faith of one of the spouses, notably in case of apostasy, schism or excommunication.

Annexes

Code:
Request of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage[/b][/size]

[*][b]Previous marriages of the wife [/b] [i](specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction)[/i][b] : [/b]

[*][b]Previous marriages of the husband [/b] [i](specify if annulment, dissolution or extinction)[/i][b]: [/b]

[*][b]Names and ages of any children of the couple (IG and RP)[/b] [i](specify if there is an agreement on custody of minor children)[/i][b] : [/b]

[*][b]Reason for request: [/b]
[/list][quote="[i]Nota bene[/i]"][b]Can. 29 :[/b] The reasons that can be invoked for a dissolution of the sacrament of marriage are :
[list][*]The disappearance of amorous feelings between the spouses;
[*]Adultery committed by one of the two spouses, the offending spouse is always subject to an interdiction to remarry;
[*]Abandonment of the matrimonial home by either spouse for a period of more than 3 months, the spouse found guilty of marital negligence being liable to an interdiction to remarry;
[*]The disappearance of one of the spouses for a period of more than 3 months;
[*]The loss of faith of one of the spouses, notably in case of apostasy, schism or excommunication.[/list][/quote]

[list][i]Signature of the petitioner and date[/i][/list]

[*][b]Certificate of baptism of the husband : [/b]

[/list][/quote]

Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2024 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What does Canon Law say on the annulment of marriage?

Annulment of the sacrament of marriage.

Can. 35 : The annulment of the marriage de facto recognises the marriage as null and void retroactively. It has therefore, in the eyes of the Church, never existed.

Can. 36 : Upon the annulment of the sacrament of marriage, the marriage is recognised as invalid and illegitimate. The effects that have occurred in the past are illegitimate and recognised as such in perpetuity.

Can. 36.1 : Only the Supreme Pontiff or his delegate can exceptionally legitimise the effects of this illegitimate concubinage.

Can. 37 : The Supreme Pontiff, or the Sacred College of Cardinals in the name of the Supreme Pontiff, has the sole authority to annul the sacrament of marriage.

Can. 38 : Any request for annulment of a marriage is brought before the Tribunal of the Roman Rota which judges its pertinence.

Can. 39 : It is up to the Tribunal of the Roman Rota to rule and publish an opinion on the admissibility of the said request. This opinion will then be deposited before the Sacred College of Cardinals, which will decide.

Can. 40 : The causes of an annulment of a marriage are defined by the admissibility of the petition and are almost exclusively confined to serious procedural irregularities in the conferral of the sacrament of marriage, abuse of trust or deception on the part of one of the spouses at the time of marriage.

You can request an annulment of marriage by filling in the form below and submitting it to this office*.

[*HRP: For a better follow-up it is recommended to open a new topic titled "[EN] Annulment name wife & name husband"]

As soon as possible, the spouses will be summoned to a hearing before the Tribunal of the Roman Rota to be heard on the request and to verify whether there are grounds for an annulment.
    Due to the seriousness of the annulment of the marriage and of the infractions it presupposes, the Tribunal of the Roman Rota will only decide on the admissibility of the request and it will then be the Roman Curia, the supreme governing body of the Church, that will make the final decision.

Citation:

Request of annulment of the sacrament of marriage

• Reason for request:
Nota bene a écrit:
Can. 40 : The causes of an annulment of a marriage are defined by the admissibility of the petition and are almost exclusively confined to serious procedural irregularities in the conferral of the sacrament of marriage, abuse of trust or deception on the part of one of the spouses at the time of marriage.

Annexes

Code:
Request of annulment of the sacrament of marriage[/b][/size]

[*][b]Names and ages of any children of the couple (IG and RP)[/b] [i](specify if there is an agreement on custody of minor children)[/i][b] : [/b]

[*][b]Reason for request: [/b]
[/list][quote="[i]Nota bene[/i]"][b]Can. 40 :[/b] The causes of an annulment of a marriage are defined by the admissibility of the petition and are almost exclusively confined to serious procedural irregularities in the conferral of the sacrament of marriage, abuse of trust or deception on the part of one of the spouses at the time of marriage.[/quote]

[list][i]Signature of the petitioner and date[/i][/list]

[*][b]Certificate of baptism of the husband : [/b]

[/list][/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Tribunal de la Rote Romaine - Tribunal of the Roman Rota - Tribunale della Rota Romana - Tribunal de la Rota Romana -> Demandes de dissolution de mariage - Requests of marriage dissolution - Richieste dissoluzione matrimoniale - Solicitudes de disolución matrimonial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: