L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Campus of the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dieter_lelie

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 16, 2022 6:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dieter recieved an offer he couldn't refuse from His Princely Highness let us say. To leave his heretic ways behind and accept a chance to get educated once more in the proper Roman ways. He packed the little belongings he had and made his way towards Rome to catch up with a ongoing conversation. He saw 2 familiar faces and a 3rd one he remembered from a long time ago. It was His Emenince. He approached them and made a bow while kissing the hand of His Emincence.

Please forgive me for my past mistakes. Your Emincence did his best to teach me before in the proper courses of Rome. But since my lack of knowledge, I felt disgraced and ran off to Holland to help found the Schism we call the Reformed Church of Holland.
I hope Your Emincence can forgive me for my mistakes and offer me a way to redeem my soul.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 19, 2022 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus smiled when he heard Dieter and he made a sign of blessing over them all. Welcome to Rome. Marigold how nice to meet you. Dieter it has been a while since we have seen each other. But I am very happy to see that you are well.

It is wonderful to see you all here and to meet each other.

He heard Dieter's words and he felt a pain in his own heart.

It is God who has brought us together to solve this problem, my friends, and we will do God's work, because he is wise and his decisions are binding.

He led the small group through an archway towards the Tiber.

Can you imagine what it must have looked like here when the Romans ruled. Now it's a divine state. The place with a thousand churches and cathedrals. Once it was a place of palaces.

This river has seen so many centuries. The triumph of Aristotelianism over heresy is God's work.

I confess that I did not put all my energy into the needs of Holland as I should have. My energy had not been sufficient. Perhaps it would have been possible for me to save relations with Holland before it came to this decision out of desperation.

God had already sent me the Dutch once and I ignored his request. This mistake will not happen to me again and therefore it is a wonderful event that you are here today and that we meet each other.

The way back to Rome is possible. For everyone. The Reformed Church of Holland must end. The Diocese of Utrecht must be put back into the hands of the Holy See. The members of the Reformed Church must publicly declare their transgression in a letter and formally affirm therein that they will return to the hands of Universal Roman Aristotelianism.

Since all of you are not baptised in the Roman way, we can then take care of this, just as Christos baptised the centurion.

Kalixtus pointed to the benches facing the Tiber.

I can promise you that we will finish the translations of the seminary into Dutch. I can promise that we will have a Dutch seminary where people who want it can be educated in their mother tongue.

I can hold out the prospect that we are ready to welcome Holland with open arms and give them the place they deserve and that we have always intended. As a strong Roman Aristotelian Church in Holland.

I will gladly write a letter to Findecano and deliver it personally to Holland. For me this event is of outstanding importance and I hope you will follow my thoughts and that together we will rebuild what has been lost and regain trust for the sake of all our souls.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 09, 2022 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Campus

Verany hatte die erste Unterrichtseinheit beendet und trat heraus ins Sonnenlicht. Die Gespräche und auch der Lernstoff und die Prüfung rasten noch durch ihren Kopf. langsam suchte sie sich einen Platz, auf dem sie verweilen könnte und nachdenken. Nachdenken über die Prüfung, ihr fiel so viel ein, was sie hätte noch schreiben sollen, nachdenken über die Gespräche, über die Hagiographie der heiligen Raphaelle und die taufe des Zenturios,

Sie fühlte sich dennoch fremd und hatte keine Ahnung von den Gebäuden rings herum oder den Menschen, die hier ebenfalls studierten oder lehrten. Es war angenehm ruhig, fast zu ruhig, fand sie. Sie trank von dem Schlauch Wasser und aß etwas Brot, aber richtig Hunger hatte sie keinen. Lieber schaute sie sich die Umgebung an und versuchte, die Bilder einzuordnen.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2024 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chers Cardinaux et Évêques,

En ma qualité de Préfet à l'Enseignement Aristotélicien, il m'est particulièrement agréable de m'adresser à vous aujourd'hui pour célébrer le succès d'une étudiante remarquable, Mirina. Originaire d'Espagne, Mirina a récemment complété sa licence en Théologie avec une ferveur et une humilité qui méritent notre admiration.

Mirina s'est distinguée par son engagement sincère et sa passion pour les enseignements Aristotélicien. Son parcours académique témoigne d'une rigueur intellectuelle et d'une dévotion profonde à la recherche de la vérité et de la sagesse divine. Elle a su intégrer les principes théologiques avec une compréhension éclairée et une foi vivante, marquant ainsi chaque étape de son apprentissage par une quête inlassable de perfection spirituelle.

Son avenir s'annonce des plus prometteurs. Nous sommes convaincus que Mirina continuera à enrichir notre communauté par ses connaissances et sa dévotion, inspirant ses pairs par son exemple et contribuant à l'édification de l'Église avec le même dévouement qui a caractérisé ses études.

Je vous remercie d'être présents pour témoigner de ce moment important, la remise de diplôme de Mirina. Ensemble, nous célébrons non seulement une réussite académique, mais également l'épanouissement d'une vocation qui, nous en sommes certains, portera des fruits abondants pour notre Église et notre monde

Citation:

À l'étudiante Mirina
      De l'Administration de l'Université Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
      Au nom de l'École de la Cathédrale de Paris

Avec joie et bienveillance, et en reconnaissance de vos réalisations à la Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum, l'Administration de l'Université a le plaisir de vous remettre le

Diplôme de Théologie

à Mirina . En tant que théologien, vous savez que la recherche de Dieu ne prend jamais fin, et peut être considérée comme un projet de toute une vie. Par conséquent, le diplôme n'est pas seulement une fin, mais un nouveau commencement. En tant que théologiens, nous abordons maintenant les questions indubitables et importantes de la vie. La théologie nous accompagnera partout où nous irons, car nous ne pouvons pas simplement oublier ce que nous avons une fois tenté de comprendre.
        L'Administration de l'Université, et moi en tant que Recteur de la Haute Maison, considérons ces questions comme la véritable mission, et l'Université en tant qu'Alma Mater suivra et soutiendra votre parcours avec des cœurs et des esprits ouverts.

Dans cet esprit, l'Administration de l'Université vous souhaite tout le meilleur et reste avec les bénédictions de Dieu.

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

Témoins ;
      Monseigneur Blancastre
      Sœur Sybille
      Frère Helie
      (Titulature, Nom)

Rome, 09/06/1472

Citation:
Le diplôme sera officiellement remis lorsque la liste des témoins sera terminée

La religion véritable est identique à la philosophie. La Révélation et la philosophie sont deux moyens différents d'atteindre une même vérité : Al Farabi
Blancastre

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 09, 2024 1:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Cardinals and Bishops,

As Prefect for Aristotelian Teaching, I am particularly pleased to address you today to celebrate the success of a remarkable student, Mirina. Originally from Spain, Mirina recently completed her degree in Theology with a fervour and humility that deserve our admiration.

Mirina has distinguished herself by her sincere commitment and passion for Aristotelian teachings. Her academic career bears witness to intellectual rigour and a deep devotion to the search for truth and divine wisdom. She has integrated theological principles with an enlightened understanding and a living faith, marking each stage of her learning with a tireless quest for spiritual perfection.

Her future looks very promising. We are convinced that Mirina will continue to enrich our community with her knowledge and devotion, inspiring her peers by her example and contributing to the edification of the Church with the same dedication that has characterised her studies.

Thank you for being here to witness this important moment, Mirina's graduation. Together, we celebrate not only an academic achievement, but also the blossoming of a vocation that we are certain will bear abundant fruit for our Church and our world.

Cari Cardinali e Vescovi,

in qualità di Prefetto per l'Insegnamento Aristotelico, sono particolarmente lieto di rivolgermi a voi oggi per celebrare il successo di una straordinaria studentessa, Mirina. Originaria della Spagna, Mirina ha recentemente completato la sua laurea in Teologia con un fervore e un'umiltà che meritano la nostra ammirazione.

Mirina si è distinta per il suo sincero impegno e la sua passione per gli insegnamenti aristotelici. La sua carriera accademica testimonia il rigore intellettuale e la profonda devozione alla ricerca della verità e della sapienza divina. Ha integrato i principi teologici con una comprensione illuminata e una fede viva, segnando ogni tappa del suo apprendimento con un'instancabile ricerca della perfezione spirituale.

Il suo futuro è molto promettente. Siamo convinti che Mirina continuerà ad arricchire la nostra comunità con la sua conoscenza e la sua devozione, ispirando i suoi coetanei con il suo esempio e contribuendo all'edificazione della Chiesa con la stessa dedizione che ha caratterizzato i suoi studi.

Grazie per essere qui a testimoniare questo momento importante, la laurea di Mirina. Insieme, celebriamo non solo un risultato accademico, ma anche lo sbocciare di una vocazione che siamo certi porterà frutti abbondanti per la nostra Chiesa e il nostro mondo.

Queridos Cardenales y Obispos

Como Prefecto para la Enseñanza Aristotélica, me complace especialmente dirigirme hoy a vosotros para celebrar el éxito de una alumna extraordinaria, Mirina. Originaria de España, Mirina ha terminado recientemente su licenciatura en Teología con un fervor y una humildad que merecen nuestra admiración.

Mirina se ha distinguido por su sincero compromiso y su pasión por las enseñanzas aristotélicas. Su trayectoria académica es testimonio de rigor intelectual y de una profunda devoción por la búsqueda de la verdad y la sabiduría divina. Ha integrado los principios teológicos con una comprensión esclarecida y una fe viva, marcando cada etapa de su aprendizaje con una búsqueda incansable de la perfección espiritual.

Su futuro es muy prometedor. Estamos convencidos de que Mirina continuará enriqueciendo nuestra comunidad con su conocimiento y devoción, inspirando a sus compañeros con su ejemplo y contribuyendo a la edificación de la Iglesia con la misma dedicación que ha caracterizado sus estudios.

Gracias por estar aquí para presenciar este momento tan importante, la graduación de Mirina. Juntos, celebramos no sólo un logro académico, sino también el florecimiento de una vocación que estamos seguros dará abundantes frutos para nuestra Iglesia y nuestro mundo.

La religion véritable est identique à la philosophie. La Révélation et la philosophie sont deux moyens différents d'atteindre une même vérité : Al Farabi
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 10, 2024 6:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As rector of the university, Kalixtus was very pleased with the work of both the professor and the student. It is clear that the university is the home of all those who seek knowledge and wisdom. That is why this university was at the centre of Rome and under the papal patronage.

Every graduate could be proud to receive their accreditation from the best teaching institution in the world, with an unconditional and universal validity.

So the cardinal clapped lightly and cheerfully.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 10, 2024 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mirina entre dans la pièce d'un pas assuré et très joyeux.
Elle s'incline devant les personnes présentes et dit

Bonjour.
Merci beaucoup professeur, merci pour cette invitation qui me rapproche du clergé,
grâce à vos conseils, j'ai approfondi mes connaissances théologiques sur la vraie foi aristotélicienne, une foi que j'embrasse et que j'ai l'intention de répandre dans notre Royaume, dès que je serai ordonné prêtre, ce que j'attends avec beaucoup d'impatience.
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 11, 2024 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Alessandro had been invited by the Archbishop of Chambéry to take part in the theology graduation ceremony of a student from the Pontifical University.

The Primate of the Holy Empire greeted the present Cardinal Kalixtus and Monsignor Blancastre, subsequently reaching Mirina to congratulate her in person for the excellent goal achieved.

"Congratulations, sister in Faith! Do you see what distinguishes the Church from sects? The Church encourages its faithful to test themselves, studying and discovering the reality of the Faith, so as to be able to appreciate it for the treasure that it is and to be able to live more in communion with God!"

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 sur 18

Sauter vers: