L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monty

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2024 10:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He says thank you and before the professor takes him he goes to practice writing with a quill, after all he is at the university and here he has to write legibly
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 06, 2024 3:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young man is pleased with the answer of Monty, with that out of the way the next steps can be taken.

Monty, how nice that you would like to study in English. If you could follow me please to the classroom we can start our introductions and your study there.

Cinead holds the door open and awaits Monty to follow him to the new classroom.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Writer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Honoratusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 06, 2024 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Have a nice day! I would like to apply for training. I would like to study Pastore prima and maxima.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2024 7:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Sir, welcome to the Pontifical university. I am Monsignor William Blazing, the Dean of the English Speaking part of the Pontifical University.

Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself, please?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Lil.li

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2024 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The lassie arrived at the university in the carriage her grandmother had lent her. After recommending that the coachman that he shouldn't wait for her, and should go, take a refresh and feed the horses, she entered the building of the university. Following the directions offered by cardinal Adonnis, she should go to that specific hall. That would be needed for her in order to be baptized.

As she entered the hall, removing her cloak from the head, she noticed a Friar attending another man, asking him for more information. So she was expected to tell more about her before the lessons? She looked discreetly to her clothes, checking for wrinkles, but nothing but the usual creases of the fabric of a skirt that have been sat over since Porto. She waited for a moment, and when she noticed a good moment, she talked:

"Pardon, my name is Maria Lilliana Viana de Lencastre. I'm from Porto, Portugal. My grandmother is Vivian, a Baroness Palatine of Saint Jean of Lateran. I've come here under guidance of Cardinal Adonnis. He said I needed to be lectured and examined in Pastorale Prima to be welcomed in the Church by the baptism. He said I could ask to be lectured in other language if I had not found anyone to do this in portuguese. May I pretty please get your help with this?"

Dernière édition par Lil.li le Mer Juil 10, 2024 2:54 am; édité 2 fois
Honoratusz

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2024 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor! I am from the Hungarian Kingdom and I am currently leading the religious life of the city of Esztergom on a voluntary basis and I would like to make it official.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 11, 2024 6:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Honoratusz

Thank you for this explanation. Religious life is an adventurous life worth leaving. As for your lessons, the classes are full for now. I have requested that another room be open for you. I suggest that you visit Rome and once I have access I will send a messenger for you. I must now leave you to assist to another person.

@Lil.li

Greetings my Lady, welcome to the university. I you wish to do your lessons in Portuguese, you can always visit the Lusophone section. I guess that if you are here it is because you didn't get the teacher. For now, we do not have enough rooms to accommodate more students. I will have to put you on the waiting list.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Lil.li

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 11, 2024 7:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blazingwill a écrit:
Greetings my Lady, welcome to the university. I you wish to do your lessons in Portuguese, you can always visit the Lusophone section. I guess that if you are here it is because you didn't get the teacher. For now, we do not have enough rooms to accommodate more students. I will have to put you on the waiting list.

The answer was a negative, but she had expected it. If clerics who spoke her language weren't available, she could ask for help from clerics who spoke other languages. However, it was a pity that with the Church of Portugal in an apparent acephalous state after Cardinal Adonnis' partial retirement, it was left to the Portuguese faithful to ask for help from neighbouring kingdoms. And, of course, the churches of the neighbouring kingdoms have their own faithful to look after, so attending also foreigners would pt a strain on them, if not did properly. Lilli's expression, which had been happy, became a little despondent at that realisation. However, the young woman maintained a confident expression (or a façade of it, at least) and replied, offering a bright smile.

"It's a pity, good friar. But I'm not in such a hurry that I can't wait a bit. As my house isn't exactly close by, I'm going to take a stroll round the University gardens while I wait. So please, when a professor is available, send someone to find me and I'll be here in no time."

Lilli bowed to the man in front of her before excusing herself out of the hall.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 sur 17

Sauter vers: