L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

To His Excellency Cardinal Jern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2011 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: To His Excellency Cardinal Jern Répondre en citant

Your Excellency,

I greet you and introduce myself: I am Monsignor Fenice, Prefect of the New Churches' Office, italian Bishop and Apostolic Nuncio of the Duchy of Modena.

I am writing to you in a spirit of Aristotelian friendship, to strengthen the ties between the Roman church and the Polish church and prove to you that Rome looks with loving attention to the life of sister churches.

I'm ready to help in every way and look to know how I can make myself useful. Please give me your news. I hope this is the beginning of a partnership and friendship very narrow, a hallmark of our common Faith.

Pozdrowienia i błogosławieństwo

Mother Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 11, 2011 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello.
We are open for collaboration.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 11, 2011 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well, Your Excellency, thank you for answering so quickly.
Tell me how can I help, if you need anything, what are the conditions of the Polish church currently.
Canon law was most recently amended in some parts and maybe it will be necessary to fix your translation. But tell me what are the things you consider most urgent.

Is it right greet you by saying Pozdrowienia i błogosławieństwo ?
Very Happy

Mother Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2011 7:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellency,

Sorry to butt in, but "Greetings and blessing" to others of the Polish translation, which reads: "Z pozdrowieniami i Błogosławieństwem"

Concerning the canon law, I know that was introduced a new version: Ad mundi salutem per sanctificationem, book 1,
but unfortunately my team of translators, broke up and now I was alone. Therefore, on the Polish language are translated into only the most important part of Canon Law
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 13, 2011 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your intervention, Brother Camcal! I would be happy to meet here every Polish priest!

Regarding changes in Canon Law, I believe there are some particularly important.
In short:
- the deacons must have permission of the Primate to bear arms
- there are new rules for the annulment of marriages
- there are new rules for Episcopal Ordinary Courts and the Inquisition

May I know how many are you and what charges are covered? Have you any request for marriage annulments? Have you the ecclesiastical courts?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 13, 2011 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellency,
whether it is possible to see those parts of the canonical rights of the English version.
Because in French translation takes me a lot more time.

we haven't got a ecclesial ecclesiastical court.
We have one equest for marriage annulments ( http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=23407)

I do not know too much about what is going on with: "Charges"
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 15, 2011 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am looking for an English translation to give you.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: