L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of baptisms for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 18, 2011 7:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 17 February1459, I baptised Oriana Northwick of Lichfield in Ludlow Church, in the presence of the Viscountess of Ludlow, Jane Myxti and Dr Daniel Casperion

Sadly, it may be the last baptism in the church.

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
swampi

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

on march 6th 1459 , i baptized devin d'ursel in the presence of ragehammer macgregor

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 09, 2011 3:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oda_marius was baptized by Father Lordtomas in the Evesham parish church Dec 31,1458
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 11 March 1459 I baptised Archduke Morgan-Braeden of Bridgewater in Bridgewater parish church in the presence of family and friends

Priest Lichfield
Jeanette_voerman
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Casuldraco was Baptised on the 15th of March, 1459.

Baptism was officiated by:

Sister Jeanette Voerman
Priestess of Kirkcudbright
In the Kirkcudbright Church, Galloway
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 23, 2011 7:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 22 March 1459 I baptised Logan Wiliams (Logan_williams) of Derby in the cathedral church of Lichfield in the presence of family and friends

Priest Lichfield
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 25, 2011 9:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 25 March 1459 I baptised Death1234567 of Lichfield in the cathedral church of Lichfield in the presence of friends

Priest Lichfield
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 26, 2011 7:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 22nd March 1459, I baptized Her Royal Highness Princess Jennet De Holland (Ladyjennet) and Barnaby Braeden (Barnaby) in the Chapel in the grounds of the Mansfield estate (one of Barnaby's homes) in the presence of family and friends.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 27 March 1459 I baptised Gealach Scath (Gealach) of Lichfield in the cathedral church of Lichfield

Priest Lichfield
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 01, 2011 1:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 31st March 1459, I baptized Harold Godwinson Deekay (Harold_ godwinson) in the cathedral church of Lichfield in the presence of family.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 01, 2011 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 27 March 1459 I baptised Jonrod, Cavaliere di Venezia, and Margherita Odilla Rania Blasevich in the church of Stirling.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2011 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today and yesterday on the 11th and 12th of april in the year of our lord 1459 I have baptised Alianna_86 and Bert1973. May our lord show his light on those two.

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2011 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today on the 16th april in the year of our lord 1459 I have baptised Antionette and Sakura_Naomi. May our lords light shine on them both as they walk in the path of friendship.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2011 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Baptism of Destini MacKenzie Répondre en citant

This twenty first day of April, 1459, I baptized Destini MacKenzie in the baptismal chapel of Sussex Cathedral in Hastings.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 29, 2011 3:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 22nd of April, I, the Archdeacon of Cashel baptized Catrina of Port Lairge and her baby son Zandru in the Port Lairge church.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante
Page 28 sur 40

Sauter vers: