L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kali_

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Theflyinthenet > bishop > Piacenza
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Teagan > Archbishop > Archdiocese of Southwark

southwark priests all are roman. not the reformist movement.

please ignore Syrus request.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2013 8:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

So about Irish Dioceses, Rome is not legitimate anymore... until they'll have a right power in this land ; the new Autocephalus Church of Ireland seems to have clerics enough and has got with it political and military power. In these conditions, this would be absurd to let Roma's bishops keep their office.

I presume there is not one rule for Ireland & one for England?

The United Reformed Aristotelian Church has held all English Diocesans for quite some time run by the Council of Bishops. Indeed Teagan was appointed as a Reformed Bishop. The New King of England is a member of the Church so you can’t get much more political and military power than that!

Badger gave us forum space a month ago & as Patriarch & leader he has given me MOD of the “English Bishops” group.

Father Teagan left the Roman Church to join the New Church & a proclamation by Rome http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=35515 confirms he was removed from the Episcopal Assembly, No further proclamation has been given of his return to Rome or the Episcopal Assembly. He left our Church only 3 days ago & we immediately had an official Poll to replace him.

While once of Rome myself we asked for appointments in Ireland & had folk ,in fact Teagan was one, to take positions but were refused by yourself Brennos quoting the above.

Of Teagan’s claim one Priest is in retreat & the other has not declared officially for either Church but we had verbal assurances he was of our Church but regardless neither will be replaced to leave an empty Parish. To date not one Parish Priest from Rome has been removed and the majority are of our New Church.

We merely wish to have the same courtesy given to us as you did to Ireland but at least unlike the Irish we are not forcing Rome out 100%. But if that is how you wish it to work we probably have enough people to take the Parish Priest positions loyal to Rome.

On a technicality the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland & Ireland has only two Diocesans in Scotland as you removed Rome from Ireland and we control England. When I tried 4 years ago as Archbishop of Glasgow to form an Episcopal Assembly in Scotland I was told it was impossible to have an Episcopal Assembly with so few Diocesans/Bishops. So I ask then how can the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland & Ireland function with just 2 Bishops in Scotland?

Thank You

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Fadrique
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2013 1:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Remove

Fadrique >archbishop > Tarragona
Lisandross > Bishop > Segovia

Place

Lisandross >archbishop > Tarragona
Fadrique > Bishop > Segovia

Sorry for the inconvenience

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The new English king has also expressed support for the Reformed Church, not Rome.

The Archbishop of Southwark should be Syrusyoungermortimer.

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Egal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please, I made a mistake and so I ask for

Place

Elequest > Archbishop> Cologne

Thank You.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marie_elena_isabella>Archeveque-Vicarius Urbis> Roma
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
Brennos a écrit:

So about Irish Dioceses, Rome is not legitimate anymore... until they'll have a right power in this land ; the new Autocephalus Church of Ireland seems to have clerics enough and has got with it political and military power. In these conditions, this would be absurd to let Roma's bishops keep their office.

I presume there is not one rule for Ireland & one for England?

The United Reformed Aristotelian Church has held all English Diocesans for quite some time run by the Council of Bishops. Indeed Teagan was appointed as a Reformed Bishop. The New King of England is a member of the Church so you can’t get much more political and military power than that!

Badger gave us forum space a month ago & as Patriarch & leader he has given me MOD of the “English Bishops” group.

Father Teagan left the Roman Church to join the New Church & a proclamation by Rome http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=35515 confirms he was removed from the Episcopal Assembly, No further proclamation has been given of his return to Rome or the Episcopal Assembly. He left our Church only 3 days ago & we immediately had an official Poll to replace him.

While once of Rome myself we asked for appointments in Ireland & had folk ,in fact Teagan was one, to take positions but were refused by yourself Brennos quoting the above.

Of Teagan’s claim one Priest is in retreat & the other has not declared officially for either Church but we had verbal assurances he was of our Church but regardless neither will be replaced to leave an empty Parish. To date not one Parish Priest from Rome has been removed and the majority are of our New Church.

We merely wish to have the same courtesy given to us as you did to Ireland but at least unlike the Irish we are not forcing Rome out 100%. But if that is how you wish it to work we probably have enough people to take the Parish Priest positions loyal to Rome.

On a technicality the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland & Ireland has only two Diocesans in Scotland as you removed Rome from Ireland and we control England. When I tried 4 years ago as Archbishop of Glasgow to form an Episcopal Assembly in Scotland I was told it was impossible to have an Episcopal Assembly with so few Diocesans/Bishops. So I ask then how can the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland & Ireland function with just 2 Bishops in Scotland?

Thank You

Teagan is with the Roman Church! Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Marie_Elena_Isabella

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 23, 2013 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Remove

Javier.>>>Biscop>>>>>Diocesi di Marsi

Tank's
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok.
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 27, 2013 9:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Fadrique
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 27, 2013 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excuse, Brennos, but not all ok...

Lisandross >archbishop > Tarragona That's OK
Fadrique > Bishop > Segovia Still not solved

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fadrique a écrit:
Excuse, Brennos, but not all ok...

Lisandross >archbishop > Tarragona That's OK
Fadrique > Bishop > Segovia Still not solved

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

Done.

Ello

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

solex a écrit:
Under Patriarchate of Aquileia, there are the following cities: Mantua, Verona, Padova, Treviso, Portogruaro, Udine, Parenzo, Pola..

Venice is excluded and we don't know the reason.. but we need a priest pastor... and Heldor is our choice.

Venetian people are signing a petition to have the IG priest pastor...
Is it possible to do something for poor people???

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 02, 2013 2:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Remove

Kayon>Archbishop>Trier
Kayon>Archbishop>Salzburg
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante
Page 7 sur 228

Sauter vers: